PDA

View Full Version : The Uterus Resembles an Ankh

blackwisdom
05-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Yesterday I attended a lecture of Ashra Kwesi on African Origin of Civilization and Freemasonry and was distracted from certain parts of the lecture while attending to the boys. One of the parts that I missed was when he showed a slide of the uterus resembling an Ankh. Has anyone else seen anything like this, cause I want to see it? If you have a picture of it can you please post it for my files? Good lookin'.

Peace

Kephrem
05-07-2006, 05:23 PM
On an unrelated, but somewhat similar note, has anyone realized how the so-called lesbian (lesser being) movement has been using the Ankh as their main symbol?

http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2135LesbianPin.jpg

Os3y3ris
05-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Thats the female symbol.

Kephrem
05-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Thats the female symbol.

Yeah, but since when has it been the "female symbol"? I know if you look up some of the symbols adopted by the previously mentioned group, the Ankh will in fact come up. That's why I said on a unrelated but similar note -- it's probably used by them because it has something to do with it being similar in design to the uterus.

Os3y3ris
05-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Thats interesting. If "that group" has adopted the actual ankh, then Id assume it has something to do with the possessing of both masculine and feminine qualities.

galt john galt
05-07-2006, 10:08 PM
it's an ankh to the egyptians a sign for venus to the romans a symbol for the female to wit as in symbolic in contrast to mars and male the aroow head from the circle which could be saidf is a penis and testicle in relation to the uterus.

the lesibians are using a more degenerative meaning, for if it means life than what life are the lesbians in the definition of life bringing?

MsRzaRecTaH
05-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Mhmm very interesting ... I hope lesbians dont think I am lesbian because of my queen on my back carrying one...

blackwisdom
05-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Devils confuse simple things. MsRZA, your symbols are African Spirituality. If someone asks you a foolish question just show them the light.

Peace

MsRzaRecTaH
05-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Devils confuse simple things. MsRZA, your symbols are African Spirituality. If someone asks you a foolish question just show them the light.

Peace

And Im so glad you recognize that.. many people.. geez.. if you only knew how many dumb people I run across and they asked me the stupidiest questions.. I even made comments as to maybe I gotta open up a classrom and teach them.. But thanks .. I feel better now!!

Os3y3ris
05-07-2006, 11:30 PM
I really don't recall the ankh being too prominent a lesbian symbol. I know a few. Never seen it.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Umm well check it.. I wanted to get the ankh by itself ..this was when the tat was in planning..

my friend the tat artist was like are u sure u want to get the symbol by itself.. and Im like yes.. (only because I know what it represents)

hes like Teresa .. I dont think you should.. so I asked him why...

hes like thats the symbol for lesbians... I went home and googled it.. and yeah.. alot of women do have it...

so thats why I didnt get it by itself..

blackwisdom
05-08-2006, 12:31 PM
MsRZA as you know this is an atribute of an Ankh
http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/egypt/E-54ankh.jpg
A source of perpetual energy when blended with the Djed and septar.

I can go on and on but "Everybody wants to be a Nigga but don't nobody want to be a Nigga."

This European persilence (homosexuality) can never properly steal the originality of what our ancient symbols mean. Please just do you cause a Devil is going to be a Devil, just make sure that the God knows it's place and remains a God.

Peace

MsRzaRecTaH
05-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Peace To That!!

DigitalSignalz
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM
the peice goin Upwards = phallus enteren the wombman

the left 2 right peice is like da overies

the oval top is da womb

man + woman + child = Aknh (life)

DigitalSignalz
05-08-2006, 03:35 PM
the lesibians are using a more degenerative meaning, for if it means life than what life are the lesbians in the definition of life bringing?

:lmao: