Discipline
Psychology
Happiness
Animal in Man
You'll Find a Way
It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop
Propaganda
The Pistol
Well I bought this last week and it has me. Ive heard a lot about these 2 cats and damn, this album is amazing. It blew me away right away. Tracks like I'm a African, They Schools, Behind Enemy Lines and Be Healthy should become fucking obligatory listening to everyone! Their message in their songs is amazing, this CD is like a guide to a righteous way of life. If you dont have this or dont know Dead Prez too well, get this right here! If u like Wu you will love this damn. I give this album a 10/10, classic!

MaShPG
05-07-2006, 10:12 PM
11/10 classic. One of the best CDs to come out this millenium. Changed my life.

mashqauck
05-07-2006, 10:15 PM
real good shit, but everyone i know called it white hating trash shit. i fucked their asses, yeh.

TAURO
05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
One of the better albums I have ever bought.

tacle
07-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Yo this album is good, some sick tracks, but i don't like the fact they keepin' sayin' crackers, only thing about this album what lets me down.

UNCLE RUCKUS
07-29-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah man their second albums allright but this was great I think Ive seen these dudes in concert more than anyone else

Kong
08-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Yo this album is good, some sick tracks, but i don't like the fact they keepin' sayin' crackers, only thing about this album what lets me down.

you can only be offended by it if you are a cracker, a whip cracker. It's aimed at white american corporate world keeping other people down, not every white person.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Thing is these days, that with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice and others, the corporate America fuckin over the little people isn't just white....

MF Grimm (from his new triple album American Hunger):

'And Condoleezza Rice, I dunno how you sleep at night
Guess the devil pulled ya tight, look in the mirror you aint white'

Bedlam
08-17-2006, 08:24 PM
I d/led it a while ago, haven't listend all the way though yet. But i LOVE Hip-Hop and Still Bigger Than Hip Hop. I should give it a listen sometime, although I don't really like some of the anti-white lryics

crass
08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
yes this record is amazing, and puts their last album (RBG) to SHAME. the mixtapes are great too. but this one is straight up banging hip hop.

great track is "the pistol"

Longbongcilvaringz
08-18-2006, 03:36 AM
its really dope, "behind enemy lines" is probably my favourite track. each track has a strong topic/message.

GhettoGnom
08-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Dope album, classic.... I'm not really down with their politics though.... First of all, I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat... We were all born as flesh eating animals, no matter how bad it sounds... And some of their statements come of as kind of ignorant to me... But they got some good points... Whoever claiming they're gangsta shouldn't really get into politics, and the other way around... Gangstas is a big part at what's wrong with the society.... Imagine how much better countries like Cuba and Russia would be without corrupt politicians, police all corrupt people and gangstars that got power.... Aiight, I'ma stop now, enough lecturing....

Treazon
12-08-2006, 06:36 PM
i understand what your saying about 'gangstas' being the worst part of society.. but i dont think DP means gangsta as in they killin' and stealin', i think they mean gangsta as in that culture, where they came up from. not saying they probably werent gangsta growin up like they say you do what you do to survive.

about the album.. i also think it should be listened to by anybody intelligent and not stupid and shallow enough to not listen to the message because its hip hop..... and if you do like hip hop you have no reason at all to not have the album, its not like the beats are lacking at all

theres only 7 albums i give 10/10 and this is one of them.

and yeah i could never be a vegetarian im closer to a carnivore

peace

Dokuro
12-11-2006, 11:32 AM
http://static.last.fm/coverart/300x300/1414194.jpg

Wolves
I'm a African
They Schools
Hip-Hop
Police State
Behind Enemy Lines
Assassination
Mind Sex
We Want Freedom
Be Healthy
Discipline
Psychology
Happiness
Animal in Man
You'll Find a Way
It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop
Propaganda
The PistolWell I bought this last week and it has me. Ive heard a lot about these 2 cats and damn, this album is amazing. It blew me away right away. Tracks like I'm a African, They Schools, Behind Enemy Lines and Be Healthy should become fucking obligatory listening to everyone! Their message in their songs is amazing, this CD is like a guide to a righteous way of life. If you dont have this or dont know Dead Prez too well, get this right here! If u like Wu you will love this damn. I give this album a 10/10, classic!
10/10 motherfucker this is a perfict 20http://shop.com.edgesuite.net/ccimg.shop.com/op/8630000/8637000/8637072/image.jpg

Dokuro
12-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Dope album, classic.... I'm not really down with their politics though.... First of all, I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat... We were all born as flesh eating animals, no matter how bad it sounds... And some of their statements come of as kind of ignorant to me... But they got some good points... Whoever claiming they're gangsta shouldn't really get into politics, and the other way around... Gangstas is a big part at what's wrong with the society.... Imagine how much better countries like Cuba and Russia would be without corrupt politicians, police all corrupt people and gangstars that got power.... Aiight, I'ma stop now, enough lecturing....
you should slap your self your the ingnorent on a g is nothing mor ethen a person doing what he hase to do to servive the crips will lead the forces of revolution what we stand for is solid and whe have great political vews
for example if you sell yah on there street they gona put you to "sleep" if you rap a girl molest a child or comet eny tabu crime yuo go to "sleep"
we contily help inprove are comunity because face it political leaders and govenmen employes such as cops dont care so its are job to do the work

justus is just that just us

you forgot there vews of econome comunism will never work poeple are two greedy

Sean
12-20-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat... We were all born as flesh eating animals

Co-sign on that.

I had this album, and thought it was good, but I got rid of it because it is just too anti-white. It doesn't offend me, but I don't really want to hear a whole album about how white people are evil. I know people are probably going to say I'm ignorant or whatever for thinking this, but I don't really care.

Treazon
12-20-2006, 07:35 PM
yeah you arent ignorant, just know its becoming less about race than class in society and if you listen to the evidence or look into it, its evil.

this album is pure music with a controversial twist, dont listen to sheep

Ghost_Deini_
11-03-2007, 05:53 PM
First of all, I don't see the point in being a vegetarian... We were made to eat meat..

is that a fact or something you made up.

cause i know for a fact thats no fact.

DJMethods
11-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Yeah, this album shocked me. Didn't know what to expect an I get "KILL CRACKAAAAZZZZZZZ", but I'm white and fucking loved it.

You can't get offended by that shit, I don't think they're talking about white people from Czech Republic, just corporate America.

Disapointed by their other album TBH, but this shit is fire.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2007, 03:51 AM
I didnt get the whole huge anti white vibe.

maybe just because those parts didnt stick out to me, but its pretty weird some people wont listen to this because they are anti white (its more about corporate america as people have said).

but i guess if some whtie mc's were saying similar things in reverse, it would be a bit controversial.

either way, musically its quality hip hop and lyrically: Police State, Behind Enemy Lines, Assassination, Animal In a Man ... pretty much everything on has a message and strong meaning to it. There is virtually no filler lyrically, you look at 'Mind Sex', which could have just been another love track like on every other fucking hip hop album, it actually has some intelligence and thought behind it.

9/10

GhettoGnom
11-04-2007, 06:44 AM
is that a fact or something you made up.

cause i know for a fact thats no fact.

Humans are and always have been carnivores. Just because some modern people that want to save animal rights (or whatever whatever) turn vegan, don't mean humans are herbivores.

And that is a fact.

shystar36
11-04-2007, 12:36 PM
this album is a classic. people mistake negativety towards "whites" in hip-hop music too personal. half of these dudes have white friends. when they say white they don't mean average joe white. they mean kkk white, corporate america shit on the black man white, government white, "white" house. i'm cuban/white and i don't much like white people lol. sorry mom. but i dislike the ones that think they're better than you, you can see it when they talk to you. i don't like tailer trash, i don't like white girls that think they're black, what they don't realize is they're racist cause they're view on black is ignorant and dumb, that's what their imitation is. i don't like white dudes that know nothing about hip-hop and walk around on tall tees and fitted hats and try to be thugs. but then again i guess theirs different classes in each race that i don't like. i guess as a whole i say i hate ignorance and racism in all people. but yeah this album is ill

Ghost_Deini_
11-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Humans are and always have been carnivores. Just because some modern people that want to save animal rights (or whatever whatever) turn vegan, don't mean humans are herbivores.

And that is a fact.
explain to me how we are at all like a carnivore? like give me damn good example? if we were carnivores i dont think wed have to eat cooked meat and sprinkle a shitload of spices on it. wed be able to tear the animal apart and eat it raw without weapons and shit.

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-07-2007, 01:18 AM
^^ You're making me hungry.

Visionz
11-07-2007, 01:51 AM
explain to me how we are at all like a carnivore? like give me damn good example? if we were carnivores i dont think wed have to eat cooked meat and sprinkle a shitload of spices on it. wed be able to tear the animal apart and eat it raw without weapons and shit.this is gonna go off topic (this album is an ABSOLUTE classic btw, Hip-Hop's got perhaps the sickest bassline ever recorded and the message behind most tracks is dead on, sayin what alot of people NEED to hear) but following this train of though humans shouldn't be eating beans or rice either. Potatos neither. face it, it's faulty logic. humans are naturally omnivores. ohh and on another side note, alot of fish can and is eaten raw. just like it was broccoli

*leaves to find something to eat lol

Ghost_Deini_
11-07-2007, 02:00 AM
at least you got a reason.

Mic Tyson
03-10-2008, 08:45 PM
it was alright, but some of the shite they say is comical at times. "they schools" is the perfect example. they end up just givin the wrong idea to black youth

SickSide
03-15-2008, 03:09 PM
10/10

great album, Hip Hop, Pistol, Animal In Man, Its Bigger Than Hip Hop, Behind Enemy Lines, They Schools, all dope

GhettoGnom
03-24-2008, 10:31 AM
wed be able to tear the animal apart and eat it raw without weapons and shit.

We are able to do that, but it's way tastier cooking it and adding spice and shit.

Civilison
04-01-2008, 11:47 AM

And that is a fact.

you ignorant kid no offense you're just ignorant