PDA

View Full Version : I'm fuckin tired of society

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 10:32 AM
So I got a job, everythings rolling smooth and shit.

Today I call up my P.O. and she goes, yea I sent in a violation blazay bla so you have to go to court. Tell me how the fuck I get a letter on the 2nd saying I violated P.O. on the 17th and have to show up on the 27th?! WTF I GOT THE LETTER ON THE FUCKIN 2nd. Thats the only letter I got from my fuckin P.O. since I reported in April! The bitch said she called me but she took down the wrong fuckin number. So as soon as I got the letter on the 2nd I called her that morning, she wasn't there, I called her in the afternoon she wasn't there, I called her about 4-5 times and shew asn't there. I left messages, called her the next day, same fuckin bullshit. So I call her on thursday, and the secretary tells me to just report to her on monday and he's gonna leave her a fuckin message. SO I wake up early today on my fuckin day off, give this bitch a call and she tells me she reported me to the court and I have to deal with them now.

WHAT THE FUCK YO!!!

Now I have to stand trial for 6 fuckin drug charges, and any hope of me going to college is down the fuckin drain, along with the 300 dollars I already paid in fines.

The system aint designed to work with us, I'm fuckin telling you man.

This shit is fuckin rediculous

Ya_Bane
05-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Tek, let me tell you what to do. Gather a bunch of people, who's also tired of the nazi-system, watch "V for Vendetta" together, and then you do whatever you feel like doing.....

America needs a revolution! The people have to take back the power! The whole govenment is Bush and a shitload of old friends of his, and bussinesspartners and ppl who have been working for his dad. It's fucked up.

The system aint designed to work with us, I'm fuckin telling you man. They don't want it to.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-08-2006, 11:16 AM
WHASS HOOD TEK.

DON'T GIVE UP IIGHT?? KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THE SYSTEM GIVES IN AND THOWS IN THE WHITE FLAG AND U WIN!!!!!! IT'S A NEW DAY AND KEEP YA HEAD UP IIGHT?? SHAKE ALL THE SO-CALLED HATAZ OFF YA CUZ FOR EVERY DOOR THAT CLOSES, A NEW DOOR OPENS AND A NEW OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. AND LOOK TO THE LORD CUZ IF U LOOK 2 HIM, HE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS. HALLA BAQ!!!

SHYHEIMCHICA06 B.K.A TAMRA LENIECE SMITH

BRONZBODY
05-08-2006, 11:25 AM
man imma get my homies and come to jersey and get u outta there son!!!! mufukaz keepin my nigga tek down and shit...u jus trin ta better urself....that shit aint right

Chief 'Broom
05-08-2006, 12:27 PM
no on the reals - what you gotta do is call the DA and let him know of your concern about a drug violation on the record having a possible affect on a potential college loan - unless of course you could afford a lawyer - or ask for a court appointed attorney when you go to court which will get your ruling postponed - can't beat the system without help

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Tek I have had my dealings with the system do not plea bargain anything fight this bullshit all the way PM me if you need details or start a thread on TheCorpse

Sicka than aidZ
05-08-2006, 01:23 PM
hall of tek

stak84
05-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Tek I have had my dealings with the system do not plea bargain anything fight this bullshit all the way PM me if you need details or start a thread on TheCorpse

not if you got a public pretender, betta take what they give you
but it might be tougher since you got previous charges

Oztradamus
05-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Keep ya head up Tek, just don't give up mayne..

Sicka than aidZ
05-08-2006, 01:34 PM
We Dont Talk To The Police, We Dont Make A Piece Bun.../
We Dont Trust In The Judicial System We Shoot Guns.../
Rely On The Streets,.. Do Battle In The Hood.../
I Was Born In The G-code Embedded In My Blood

Inspectah_Dirk
05-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Man, i was already tired of society before i could walk and talk. But yeah.

THE W
05-08-2006, 02:48 PM
just curious man, how do you get access to a computer?

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 03:42 PM
I always loved computers, when I was in about 7th grade I used to go to a program for kids with a high intelligence where they take us out the hood to a school with technology where we get introduced to a variety of computer courses and everything. So my parents invested what little money they had, tax returns and wat naught, to buy me a computer for my 17th birthday for about 500$. The cable modem costs about 30$ a month, so it's not to much. Even the poorest people try to support whatever hobbies it is they have, aspiring producers will save up their money to purchase thousand dollar sound systems and shit. It's not that unreasonable that I got a computer and I'm poor, alot of people have computers nowadays.

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it, you're making me feel better.

Chief 'Broom
05-08-2006, 04:27 PM
lots of character witness letters do help if you could get respectable people to write them then turn them into the judge before your court date

BRONZBODY
05-08-2006, 07:03 PM
come to texas tek.....its big they will neva find u or ya moms man fo sho!!!!

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Word... I wish I could, but than I gotta be on the run for the rest of my life and shit... I ain't beat

BRONZBODY
05-08-2006, 07:06 PM
yeah u right man...y gon be fine son

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 07:19 PM
thats what I been telling myself since I was 9 mang...

madmyk
05-08-2006, 11:30 PM
check it out homie I just got off a 3 year probation. Save your letter that you got and the envolope in came in and take it with you to court...don't miss it ure only be skrewing yourself. Tell the judge how this all came about and show him or her the letter. Tell the judge you have a job and going back to school...show proof! Now here's the thing when your telling the judge all this always look at him or her this is no time to act hard I know this system SUCKS BALLS but sometimes we have to give alot in order to receive little. tell the judge you are really trying hard to better yourself and be a positive person in the community. Remember try not to play the tough guy roll. If it all works out in your favor ask the judge if you can have a new p.o. that will work with you tell the judge your issues with your current p.o. tell the judge you understand the are backed logged with other cases and you understand the frustrations they face everyday. I know this all sounds lushy and shit but this is your future your dealing with, better yet your LIFE! Stay up DOGG. What don't kill you only makes you stronger. PEACE!

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Yo thanks alot mang, and I know that last part first hand...

I felt like this old ramble from me and ben had relevance, I'ma pop it out, because it made my day better

Whos the victim?! poppin prescriptions and drinkin carbonated liquids. It's sadistic, self inflicted wounds since we came out of wombs, we've been in tombs. Swept out of existance like brooms, certain doom for any bafoon that don't play to their tune. So wheres your rights kid? We fightin for spices like dune. In my neighborhood gunshots was the loons, no sleep all you hear is BOOM BOOM! We ducked down in the room, to make sure the ricochets couldn't touch where I stayed. Kids was gettin cut where I played, I said "some day my luck will change!", but it's still the same, maybe I was lying to myself. I observe my dying health, and realize my soul was sold for material wealth.

This shit aint fantasy like elfs, I used to come home from school covered in welts. I was 4'10" because of poverty, why the big kids wanna bother me!? It was my big mouth probably, but I fear no man, and I fear no hands, just because yo plans is grand don't mean I'ma meet your demands... I'm from a land where things constantly shift like sand, and we lack nutrients like we stranded in the sahara. Crying with moms, watchin her runnin mascara. Why he always gotta hurt you? Nevermind what the worst do, first you, gotta understand their actions. Pops being held down by the same factions, his anger aint out of satisfaction, his life lacks traction. You never a target of my blame, trying to bury his problems in cocaine, by the time you get done you gonna have no brain... Sorry, I don't call you too often, but everytime I hear your voice my heart softens, feels like I can't breathe and I start coughin...

Deep down inside I hope I didn't fail, it hurts knowin my grandma watched her grandsons go to jail. All the hate in the world make me wanna puke up my entrails...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-08-2006, 11:41 PM
madmyk knows whats up I beat a bid for 25 to life using a public defender went thru the entire trial and shit madmyk even took the stand for me

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 11:47 PM
madmyk knows whats up I beat a bid for 25 to life using a public defender went thru the entire trial and shit madmyk even took the stand for me

Thats a fucking achievement, I think you should win the nobel prize. I'm serious yo pat yourselves on the back. You guys really just gave me a handfull of inspiration.

One day we gon meet in real life Ben, smoke an L and ramble!

PEACE

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Oh yea, I never act tough in court. I show up with an ear to ear smile on my face and play the role of the dumb kid thats in way over his head.

Thats Potent right there, motherfucker got a warrant for lifting up her skirt and mooning the judge up in Jersey... roflmao thats my nigga

CherChezLaMarauder
05-08-2006, 11:50 PM
life is a trick question with no answer to. you think you have it right, you're wrong. you think you have it wrong, you're right. when there's adversity, there's positivity under your nose but the negative won't let you see it. You're shining bright but you get too high and an ACME andvil drops on your head. the mental is a powerful weapon that can destroy you or can glorify you. the heart is a wild animal that needs to be tamed otherwise foolish acts will occur. survival and suffering consumes internally and will show externally. family and friends are vital, without them you have nothing. Fear is a disease that cannot be a part of you. it is worse than death. control and discpline is easy, but having those consistently is the battle; day in and day out. Everyone wants a sense of belonging and acquaintence; someone to laugh with, someone to joke with, someone to understand. Anger is healthy but only when its used with substance, ranting and raving deepens the pain. stay strong, every days a grind. cherish those that you love and care for most, in paticular yourself.

madmyk
05-08-2006, 11:51 PM
It may be hard to fight the system as one but as a whole with all the pieces in place you can stand up and still walk away a proud man.

That ryme is FIRE!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-08-2006, 11:54 PM
life is a trick question with no answer to. you think you have it right, you're wrong. you think you have it wrong, you're right. when there's adversity, there's positivity under your nose but the negative won't let you see it. You're shining bright but you get too high and an ACME andvil drops on your head. the mental is a powerful weapon that can destroy you or can glorify you. the heart is a wild animal that needs to be tamed otherwise foolish acts will occur. survival and suffering consumes internally and will show externally. family and friends are vital, without them you have nothing. Fear is a disease that cannot be a part of you. it is worse than death. control and discpline is easy, but having those consistently is the battle; day in and day out. Everyone wants a sense of belonging and acquaintence; someone to laugh with, someone to joke with, someone to understand. Anger is healthy but only when its used with substance, ranting and raving deepens the pain. stay strong, every days a grind. cherish those that you love and care for most, in paticular yourself.
DEEP Marauder!!!

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Yea no doubt, I'm appreciating all the love from everybody. You helping me get through all this bullshit in one piece, well maybe not in one piece but at least I aint losing my head over it. Just so much stress mang, this is just the fuckin tip of iceburg, it seems like every fuckin day I'm just getting hit with more and more and more bad news. I feel so helpless yo...

madmyk
05-09-2006, 12:00 AM
life is a trick question with no answer to. you think you have it right, you're wrong. you think you have it wrong, you're right. when there's adversity, there's positivity under your nose but the negative won't let you see it. You're shining bright but you get too high and an ACME andvil drops on your head. the mental is a powerful weapon that can destroy you or can glorify you. the heart is a wild animal that needs to be tamed otherwise foolish acts will occur. survival and suffering consumes internally and will show externally. family and friends are vital, without them you have nothing. Fear is a disease that cannot be a part of you. it is worse than death. control and discpline is easy, but having those consistently is the battle; day in and day out. Everyone wants a sense of belonging and acquaintence; someone to laugh with, someone to joke with, someone to understand. Anger is healthy but only when its used with substance, ranting and raving deepens the pain. stay strong, every days a grind. cherish those that you love and care for most, in paticular yourself.DAMN HOMIE THAT'S THE CREFLO A. DOLLAR DEEP!!! MUCH LOVE!

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2006, 12:05 AM
you'll get out of this most likely man, what the fuck does legal system need probation violations for? I hate that shit, when u do a meager thing or nothing in your case but your shit gets all fucked up. Ill eventually turn myself in but not for summertime, i gotta job!!!! Stay up tek, aint your turn to go down. peace

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Good lookz sicka, we gon get up face to face one day too mang, you my nigga fo real fo real

crazy ass mofucka lol

tekunique
05-09-2006, 12:18 AM
u gotta skool the system... its hard but def can be done u just need to be persistent and know how shit operates.. see u soon son.