PDA

View Full Version : Raptile anyone?

Kenny Powers
05-08-2006, 01:49 PM
I recently heard this dude from Germany's cd, his name is Raptile and his cd is called Classic Material and that is exactly what it is. Hes got songs with Redman and Xzibit on it. If you haven't heard of him I suggest you go here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BROUhk9QZg&search=Raptile

He kinda raps about cliche stuff, but I like some of his beats and lyrics.

Foxxx-Mulder
05-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Yeah i heard him, when he made the song with Busta Rhymes a year ago and since then he released his album but from the stuff i heard it really didnt impressed me much

b.i.b.l.e.
05-09-2006, 03:19 PM
im from germany and this dude gets no respect at all, because he rhymes no good, he teams up with bad german rappers and for every single he gets a big name from america on it...

plus he recorded a track last year or something with the strong arm steady crew, including xzibit, and put out a video with only xzibits part, his part, and a real wack german dude (eko, he was on world according to rza, his shit is garbage) without xzibit (nor the rest of strong arm steady) knowing about it

Professor Poopsnagle
05-09-2006, 03:43 PM
im from germany and this dude gets no respect at all, because he rhymes no good, he teams up with bad german rappers and for every single he gets a big name from america on it...

plus he recorded a track last year or something with the strong arm steady crew, including xzibit, and put out a video with only xzibits part, his part, and a real wack german dude (eko, he was on world according to rza, his shit is garbage) without xzibit (nor the rest of strong arm steady) knowing about it

^this guy from germany is right. raptile is wack in germany. er ist aber auch übelst kommerziell. lohnt nicht.