PDA

View Full Version : OMG Worst Song/Rhymes EVER Juelz Santana - Dont be shy

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2006, 04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EZpflL3ycY

This motherfucker has the worst ryhmes in the history of Rap, plus this song is the exact reason of what is wrong with Rap music right now.

If you can bear to drag yourself to the middle of the "song" and youll be entertained by possibly the worst verse IN THE HISTORY OF RAP MUSIC.

HOW HAS THIS GUY MADE IT IN THE HIPHOP GAME = PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME:(W

LMAO this guys flow is SO bad man its funny just to listen to him, he only has like 4 wors in his vocab, so he has to put big gaps of silence and then just repeat the last line he did.

JUELZ - TIP - When you rhyme words in a verse - YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO RHYME THE SAME WORDS

Kenny Powers
05-08-2006, 05:13 PM
What do u mean man that song is awesome... "shorty look good so Im thinkin bout getting at her, so im gettin at her." Do u not get the hidden meaning behind this line? Hes saying that "shorty look good" which represent society and all the false lies that the government tells the people, so in the end he "gets at" the government and demands that they be straight with him or else he will rebel. Its really deep once you read into it. It is clear that Juelez spent weeks thinking of this rhyme and only people with supreme intelligence will understand it...

Panama
05-08-2006, 05:20 PM
What do u mean man that song is awesome... "shorty look good so Im thinkin bout getting at her, so im gettin at her." Do u not get the hidden meaning behind this line? Hes saying that "shorty look good" which represent society and all the false lies that the government tells the people, so in the end he "gets at" the government and demands that they be straight with him or else he will rebel. Its really deep once you read into it. It is clear that Juelez spent weeks thinking of this rhyme and only people with supreme intelligence will understand it...

Thats Deep.

Shaolin Warrior
05-08-2006, 05:24 PM
I can just imagine someone telling that "interpretation" about the song to Santana and then him doing one of his dumbass faces and going, "Word?".

snapple
05-08-2006, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EZpflL3ycY

This motherfucker has the worst ryhmes in the history of Rap, plus this song is the exact reason of what is wrong with Rap music right now.

If you can bear to drag yourself to the middle of the "song" and youll be entertained by possibly the worst verse IN THE HISTORY OF RAP MUSIC.

HOW HAS THIS GUY MADE IT IN THE HIPHOP GAME = PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME:(W

LMAO this guys flow is SO bad man its funny just to listen to him, he only has like 4 wors in his vocab, so he has to put big gaps of silence and then just repeat the last line he did.

JUELZ - TIP - When you rhyme words in a verse - YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO RHYME THE SAME WORDS

HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK @ THIS VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kinb1K27uc&search=back%20like%20that

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS DUDE MADE IT INTO THE RAP GAME}:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T

TUCO
05-08-2006, 05:29 PM

word...why i aint seen i like this before?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-08-2006, 05:46 PM
HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK @ THIS VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kinb1K27uc&search=back%20like%20that

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS DUDE MADE IT INTO THE RAP GAME}:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T }:T
think dudes missed the point. i dont see where youre coming from- please dont say youre comparing ANY :king:Ghost:king: song to Juelz santana

Funk_Dock
05-08-2006, 06:35 PM
hes just fuckin with u, since u a ghostfan and u dissin santanas r&b song hes dissin ghosts r&b joint. dont like either of em at all

juelz is wack, but he aint the worst, check out some benzino tracks

Koolish
05-08-2006, 06:48 PM
shit a brown girl got a mainstream video (other than MIA i guess), shes hot though.

freaking horrible verse very true. my guess is people love him because he's so bad it's good kind of thing.

xHard to Earnx
05-08-2006, 08:10 PM
hes just fuckin with u, since u a ghostfan and u dissin santanas r&b song hes dissin ghosts r&b joint. dont like either of em at all

juelz is wack, but he aint the worst, check out some benzino tracks

He did it because of this:

Aiyo, I should just bark on you, burn your car on you
Cuz I'm too much man to leave a mark on you

HEY, LOOK! RHYMING WITH THE SAME WORDS! My mind is blown.

brown_dogg
05-08-2006, 08:18 PM
he rhymed "bark" with "mark". does that count as skill?

Bedlam
05-08-2006, 08:34 PM
OMG!!! OMG OMG.... omg

PDTantisocial
05-09-2006, 02:36 AM
He definitely sucks ass but he ain't the worst. I did always notice those pauses, what the fuck is up with that shit?

That chick is hot though.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
05-09-2006, 06:54 AM
This dude said tig ol bitties big ol titties!!! He blows!!! Only nice rapper from dipset is Jim Jones!!! Rest are trash!!!

Cheech Da WildKard
05-09-2006, 08:34 AM
You act like no other rappers be doing that shit ...

Where is the laws of rhyming that you all seem to think exist?

snapple
05-09-2006, 02:28 PM
^^it's only the backpacking crackers online man....new york does not agree with most of the wild shit people say on here. %99 of these online dipset haters first heard dipset when juelz blew nationally(when whats the game been missin dropped) or when purple haze dropped. they're not familiar with the history/cataluage or movement that is dipset. they're haters man, thats it and thats all don't let it sweat you "EVERYONE BUT X IN DIPSET IS WACK" and all that bullshit it doesn't matter the haters will hate and let ignorance rule them. i know what hiphop is and dont need some corny faggot online telling me what is and isn't dope. ive dealt with too many threads on dipset or south haters i'm not gonna break anymore shit down, most people can't even explain to you why a verse is dope or wack, they'll highlight a philisophical metaphor or a punchline thats prolly it, don't sweat it homie like i said the haters hate, if people wanna sleep on dipset too bad for them...because dipset tackled the streets /w that real shit, and are now bumrushing the fuck out of mainstream america and are grinding 1000x harder then your favorite rapper, it's a movement baby

soulonice413
05-09-2006, 05:30 PM
hes the worst but eminem might be tied with him

crass
05-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Hahahahah!!!!!

why don't we slide to the house
to the couch
unbutton your blouse....wow!"

Luther Large
05-09-2006, 06:04 PM
^^it's only the backpacking crackers online man....new york does not agree with most of the wild shit people say on here. %99 of these online dipset haters first heard dipset when juelz blew nationally(when whats the game been missin dropped) or when purple haze dropped. they're not familiar with the history/cataluage or movement that is dipset. they're haters man, thats it and thats all don't let it sweat you "EVERYONE BUT X IN DIPSET IS WACK" and all that bullshit it doesn't matter the haters will hate and let ignorance rule them. i know what hiphop is and dont need some corny faggot online telling me what is and isn't dope. ive dealt with too many threads on dipset or south haters i'm not gonna break anymore shit down, most people can't even explain to you why a verse is dope or wack, they'll highlight a philisophical metaphor or a punchline thats prolly it, don't sweat it homie like i said the haters hate, if people wanna sleep on dipset too bad for them...because dipset tackled the streets /w that real shit, and are now bumrushing the fuck out of mainstream america and are grinding 1000x harder then your favorite rapper, it's a movement baby

i wouldnt call'em the worst but there def overrated and i dont like them u gotta admit there ryhmes are pretty kindegarten like they way too simple with it

but as long as they got beats i guess there good 4 sumthin

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-09-2006, 06:16 PM

Who was going after dipset? i was rocking diplomatic immunity for serious time, and i think Cam CAN come correct when he into it (plus his voice sounds best whn its over Just Blaze). But Juelz San lifespan ran out on that album, he aint got no more to give, and this verse proves it.

+ im getting tired of dip-stans and dipsets keep on calling themselves "a movement" you can keep on repeating that - but where you moving too?

The Antagonist
05-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Damn, shutup...this doesn't have shit to do with fake mutherfuckers...
Hes just saying thats wack shit, and it is. No "you dont know the realness" or "its the movement" shit applies. Its just wack.

snapple
05-09-2006, 10:01 PM
^^no hes not you blind dickrider, he's claimng it's the worst thing to happen to rap and saying how did this dude get signed...don't front faggot he put it out there and started talkin shit he didnt just go "yo this is a wack song" cause if he said that i woulda completely agreed, it is a wack song.

and the movement was/is alot of things, dipset is making powermoves. they conquerd the mixtape scene, MTV/BET/VH1 all the video channels, started a clothing line, have stores, their own liquer, movies, dipset is doing everything to make it to the top theyre on their muthafuckin grind.

and saying their shits too simple or whatever, you guys can say their rhymes are simple for Cam(when he wants to be, he has nursery rhyme thing goin now, but he still comes nice when he wants with the lyrics, but its so rare now, dudes falling off) and juelz fell off hard. those are the only 2 who you can refer to as nursery rhymers. Hell rell, HELL NO, 40 cal, HELL NO...dipset aint just cam and juelz.

lickoffashotifyounodickrider!

xHard to Earnx
05-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Rell is seriously the best Dip right now with Writer.

Koolish
05-10-2006, 12:18 AM
^^no hes not you blind dickrider, he's claimng it's the worst thing to happen to rap and saying how did this dude get signed...don't front faggot he put it out there and started talkin shit he didnt just go "yo this is a wack song" cause if he said that i woulda completely agreed, it is a wack song.

and the movement was/is alot of things, dipset is making powermoves. they conquerd the mixtape scene, MTV/BET/VH1 all the video channels, started a clothing line, have stores, their own liquer, movies, dipset is doing everything to make it to the top theyre on their muthafuckin grind.

and saying their shits too simple or whatever, you guys can say their rhymes are simple for Cam(when he wants to be, he has nursery rhyme thing goin now, but he still comes nice when he wants with the lyrics, but its so rare now, dudes falling off) and juelz fell off hard. those are the only 2 who you can refer to as nursery rhymers. Hell rell, HELL NO, 40 cal, HELL NO...dipset aint just cam and juelz.

how do people know about dipset? music videos and the radio right? not every single music listener will google the shit out of something to find out every last detail of it. so fans and haters alike mostly know dipset from their videos and airplay, which is mostly cam'ron and juelz. so you can't criticize people for not knowing about the lesser known (but much better) artists.

soulonice413
05-10-2006, 01:46 AM
im ashamed a bcc fan has such feelings for the diplomats

Ill Jolson
05-10-2006, 01:56 AM
DIP-SET! DIP-SET!

Juelz is that CRRRACK!

Claustrofobic
05-10-2006, 05:31 AM
holy shit that bitch is fine

Cheech Da WildKard
05-10-2006, 08:09 AM

The truth.

Gutta J.85
05-10-2006, 08:30 AM
You act like no other rappers be doing that shit ...

Where is the laws of rhyming that you all seem to think exist?

u a dip fag get outta here dipset are a bunch of flashy niggas with colorful clothes and catchy pop songs they never put any pain into there music they whole crew is just a catchy image that looks cool in magazine and videos but the lyrical content is trash

Gutta J.85
05-10-2006, 08:35 AM

Juelz aint been around long enough to fall off he came in off , hell rell pauses just like juelz, 40 cal follows cam's formula they all follow each other there for the whole crew is wack

Cheech Da WildKard
05-10-2006, 08:38 AM
u a dip fag get outta here dipset are a bunch of flashy niggas with colorful clothes and catchy pop songs they never put any pain into there music they whole crew is just a catchy image that looks cool in magazine and videos but the lyrical content is trash

LOL, I ain't no Dip fag at all, I got SAS in my banner cuz I'm cool with Mega.. I'd be the first to say some of their songs are trash, and at times, so are their rhymes, it's nothin' ..

As for no pain in their music, you gotta be kidding right? ..You need to pay attention and check out the joints that don't get released as singles.

Cheech Da WildKard
05-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Juelz aint been around long enough to fall off he came in off , hell rell pauses just like juelz, 40 cal follows cam's formula they all follow each other there for the whole crew is wack

40 follows Cam's formula? ...LOL ..You don't listen to 40 do you?

snapple
05-10-2006, 02:09 PM
"how do people know about dipset? music videos and the radio right? not every single music listener will google the shit out of something to find out every last detail of it. so fans and haters alike mostly know dipset from their videos and airplay, which is mostly cam'ron and juelz. so you can't criticize people for not knowing about the lesser known (but much better) artists."

like ive said in my previous posts which i guess you can't comprehend, PEOPLE HATE DIPSET DUE TO IGNORANCE, THEY ONLY SEE THAT BUBBLEGUM FALLEN OFF SHIT ON THE RADIO WILL CAPSLOCK MAKE IT MORE CLEAR TO YOU

"im ashamed a bcc fan has such feelings for the diplomats"

good thing youre nobody cause what youre ashamed of doesn't mean shit to me i was bumpin BCC when you were sippin bottles prolly and bangin dipset long before you saw them on the radio. what a stupid thing to say man for real, fucking backpacker attiude of yours man i can't like dipset cause i'm reppin BCC, and i got a BCC shirt on right now fuck you i love hiphop fuck you and your rules and labels and all that bullshit i listen to this shit for music and strictly the music get out of here with that bullshit.

"Juelz aint been around long enough to fall off he came in off , hell rell pauses just like juelz, 40 cal follows cam's formula they all follow each other there for the whole crew is wack"

more proof of the ignorance, son what do you mean juelz hasn't been around long enough homie he didn't just come outta know where and drop the whistle song....theres a time limit to falling off what are the rules to falling off? last time i checked the term falling off meant a rapper went from dope to wack....again with the bullshit knock that please

"u a dip fag get outta here dipset are a bunch of flashy niggas with colorful clothes and catchy pop songs they never put any pain into there music they whole crew is just a catchy image that looks cool in magazine and videos but the lyrical content is trash"

again the ignorance just never ever ends, colorful clothes, aka refering to camron's gimmick of making pink a trend which he successfully did for a minute by the way i bet a lot of you faggots started rockin pink too, and cam was the only dude to do that, again lumping dipset into one rapper cause youve only seen cam and juelz on your TV, sleeping on the crew and affiliates. lyrical content is trash? please dipset raps about what everyother hood rapper raps about, don't front homie youre on a wu-tang clan site how the fuck are you gonna knock hood rap, do you even listen to wu-tang?

G-Gka-Genius
05-10-2006, 04:36 PM
From what ive heard Juelz is garbage lyrically. The songs that i hear from him suck and repeats his last couple of words. I Heard the song "changes" from Juelz and the lyrics were poop.

But hey who knows maybe he kills it on non commercial tracks. But i wont go looking into it

Dirty Knowledge
05-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I appreciate Juelz style and respect it, not a big fan but he got some hot shit including The Crown with T.I. Juelz don't put much of a message in to his raps, but if ya'll ever listened to Ground Zero or Okay, Okay, Okay, ya'll would have a much different feeling about Juelz. Especially when he spit about rebuilding the Twin Towers on Okay, Okay, Okay.

He doesn't spit corny shit without a style though, that's what counts with Juelz. And he CAN put a message in his verses when he wants to (so it seems).

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 04:59 PM
The Youngins Love Juel. And Honestly I Like Dip-set, They're Not Typical Mc's But They Bring Something Different To The Table. Besides, Their Production Is Serious

Ill Jolson
05-10-2006, 05:05 PM
fuck, I used to hate dipset, and now Cam is one of my fav's.
Heatmakerz has those CRAZY beats. man, you really can't hate on them. fuckin sick beats...

EAGLE EYE
05-10-2006, 05:07 PM
you people and your little so called "movements" ..... it cracks me up

Ill Jolson
05-10-2006, 05:13 PM
check out Cam's Purple Haze album, and you'll know why people love him