PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICE (english version).

JackOfHearts
05-08-2006, 05:18 PM
BEST COMEDY EVER

hu agrees? i think its amazin! ricky gervais u legend!

Icurus
05-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes it is. I laugh my ass off, cause I get the corny white humor, no offense, most of my college friends were like this, so I get it and its fucking funny as hell. There really is no other comedy sitcom I can watch and say this is funny.
Earl can't even compete with the office.

100pr00f
05-08-2006, 05:21 PM
yea pretty funny shit... i d/l all the ep's

i like the one were they have a party and he brings a camra and at the end ..one of the chicks was drunk and flashed him...she wanted to fuck but took a pic and said ok...have a good night

JackOfHearts
05-08-2006, 05:23 PM
eh? u sure u aint thinkin of american one.

andwith all due respect icurus.....we english think ur american sitcoms are corny as fuk :S !

Icurus
05-08-2006, 05:36 PM
eh? u sure u aint thinkin of american one.

andwith all due respect icurus.....we english think ur american sitcoms are corny as fuk :S !

Wow, relax dude, I didn't know you hate America. First off, I read wrong, I was thinking of the American version and I like both versions, but no offense I also think british sitcoms suck as well as american ones. Infact, Sitcoms in general suck. However, I can relate more to the American Office more than the UK office, both imo, are equally good. But, I was referring to the American version. When you live in America your whole life; sometimes you refer to things as (the english version), but rarely, and I made that mistake.

ShaDynasty
05-08-2006, 05:53 PM
not the best
too much competition
best comedy is seinfeld
but its a very fuckin funny
deserves to be mentioned in the same breath
and thats high praise indeed

100pr00f
05-08-2006, 06:03 PM
^^^ agree

brown_dogg
05-08-2006, 07:28 PM
i watched a show recently that took place in an office. umm basically what happnd was some employees were complaining about others, then at the end they tried to resolve the problems by airing them all out. and they also tried to take a group picture but no one wanted to smile. is that the show that you all are talkin about?

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-22-2009, 03:30 AM
I honestly think this is the best show on television.

Poetic Wun
10-22-2009, 04:58 AM
the american is 10x better than the british. at first i didnt think so but its in a league of its own now.

BUUUUUUT 30 Rock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any show on television
office is second then... news radio.

but the british version of this got a bit dull. Id rather watch Ab Fab b4 that

Rame
10-22-2009, 06:54 AM
i watched a show recently that took place in an office. umm basically what happnd was some employees were complaining about others, then at the end they tried to resolve the problems by airing them all out. and they also tried to take a group picture but no one wanted to smile. is that the show that you all are talkin about?

That's the American version.

tekunique
10-22-2009, 10:12 AM
ive actually just started watching the [us] office. im upto season 4. takes about a full season to get into the show and its characters but once youre in, the show is fucking brilliant. writing is top notch and every character is spot on down to their wardrobe. great piece of tv here. ive heard good things about the uk version as well, i'll probably check it out once i catch up with the us version.

Mic Tyson
10-22-2009, 10:21 AM
the british version of the office is not funny at all

Longbongcilvaringz
10-22-2009, 11:42 AM
The American version is better to American people for obvious and understandable reasons.

Anyone with an objective outlook acknowledges that the British one is in a league of it's own, and one of the greatest television comedies in recent time.

The American version is funny, but doesn't possess the qualities which make the original stand out.

Poetic Wun
10-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Anyone with an objective outlook acknowledges that the British one is in a league of it's own, and one of the greatest television comedies in recent time.

false

Ginnsey
10-22-2009, 12:16 PM
hmmm, the American one doesnt haev the "Cringe Factor" that i usually only find Ricky can pull off. U know when ure watching him and ure shaking ure head, and its almst like Uggghhhh im laughing but i almost cant keep watching the screen cus he makes u feel embaressed for him

Longbongcilvaringz
10-22-2009, 12:24 PM
false

As an American, you can't really speculate.

I have no doubt the American version is funnier to Americans.

To pretty much anyone else, if their first language is english, the British version is better.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Haha at the american one version being better.

Thats hilarious.

Its exactly like saying Usher is better than MJ.

Rame
10-22-2009, 01:01 PM
ive actually just started watching the [us] office. im upto season 4. takes about a full season to get into the show and its characters but once youre in, the show is fucking brilliant. writing is top notch and every character is spot on down to their wardrobe. great piece of tv here. ive heard good things about the uk version as well, i'll probably check it out once i catch up with the us version.

Very true.

Thats hilarious.

I'd rather listen to Usher than to MJ.

11th Chamber
10-25-2009, 11:53 AM

Thats hilarious.

So your telling me that if you were American youd find the British version funnier? Cause I doubt u would

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-25-2009, 12:21 PM
I'd still expect a teenage Usher fan to at least acknowledge MJ is clearly the better artist. Or at the very least, the better dancer. Something.