PDA

View Full Version : Racist Warner Bros Cartoons

blackwisdom
05-08-2006, 05:01 PM
http://nhz.host.sk/weirdbay/item_1979863761.htm (http://nhz.host.sk/weirdbay/item_1979863761.htm)

All you have to do is look at any cowboy movie and see this. Most of the cartoons when I was coming up were racist as hell anyway. How come the Natives were dumb and always trying to kill? I know why, evil people have a concious too and need to project their persona on others to make themselves feel sane.

"Mother Fuck him and John Wayne."

http://nhz.host.sk/weirdbay/item_1979863761_files/cb06.jpg

PEACE :)

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Na the funniest shit I ever found was, in ever single disney film the good guy has blonde hair blue eyes, and the bad guy is straight black hair dark eyes and dark clothes. They associate everything evil with black.

Read Brave New World, it explains how they brain wash us as children so we can grow up into Caste systems.

100pr00f
05-08-2006, 05:29 PM
John Wayne is god

Dough Snatcher
05-08-2006, 05:51 PM
http://www.ramdac.org/images/pic02162.jpg
Sorry i just couldnt help myself.

Nah but seriously...
I read about this shit on some forums a while back but didnt think anything of it you know. I didnt really think some shit like this could be for real. Oh well...
But i think just this past weekend or the weekend before, i was watching A&E and they had a special on just these kinds of things. You know like under the radar broadcastings. They were talking about how my people were portrayed as buffon's and made a mockery of and people never really stepped in to show they were taking offence to what they saw. They dubbed it is "Coon Humor" some of our favorite actors were like this for a while untill they had a revillation i guess. Ex. JJ Walker for one.
But now a days were falling right back into that loop. Just look at Carlos Mencia for example. He goes on TV and acts as if he's proving a point by making racial jokes and then trys to weasel out of by saying "Us as Americans, we dont laugh anymore." When he and any man with common since knows everything he has to say is just BS.
My since of racial humor died along with Richard Pryor...

galt john galt
05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
i'm thinking of buying that for the historical value plain and simple and yeah i'm black.

9th Warrior
05-08-2006, 08:14 PM
yo this shit is all real, when u was younger did any of yall play cowboys n indians or guns or imitate tv or anything? well i did, and when u play that shit u alwaze play that the indians is the bad guys...now i didnt think of it much then, i was just told indians wa sthe bad guys...but now i c everything that the media brainwashes the kids to think that certain racial groups are evil...and thats the truth about what someone posted that the bad guy in movies alwaze has black clothes, hair and eyes,,,,
peace

denaturat
05-08-2006, 08:18 PM
two things noticed in movies, I'm sure you know this, but I thought I'd point it out anyways: black people are always sidekicks, and it never, never fails - they die real fast! if there are a number of supporting actors, and one of them is black, the black dude is destined to die. second, notice how judges in movies are of often black? why is that? first I thought that this is a distinguished role, but then again often these judges are irrelevant characters that say a couple of lines slam the hammer and that's all. I think the black judge is a "token black man/woman." It's so lame. get rid of the lame black judges who are just an afterthought and instead stop killing black characters.
}:T

WU-KILLAH
05-09-2006, 01:03 AM
yo this shit is all real, when u was younger did any of yall play cowboys n indians or guns or imitate tv or anything? well i did, and when u play that shit u alwaze play that the indians is the bad guys...now i didnt think of it much then, i was just told indians wa sthe bad guys...but now i c everything that the media brainwashes the kids to think that certain racial groups are evil...and thats the truth about what someone posted that the bad guy in movies alwaze has black clothes, hair and eyes,,,,
peace

yea I've played that too, but for us the indians were the good guys

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2006, 01:35 AM
im an indian, we used to play "smear the queer"

White_Mouse
05-09-2006, 08:22 AM
I'm now officially ashamed of being white.

TAURO
05-10-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm now officially ashamed of being white.

I don't blame the average white person because to me they are also the victim of such brain washing, they watch the same tv as the rest of us so naturally they are going to think the same.

As a latino I hate seeing my people as gangbangers or simply uneducated, I don't see enough strong latino characters on tv that don't in some way conform to a latin stereotypes.
Im from a poor enviroment but I don't go around commiting crimes and what not, plus being a hip hop fan doesn't help, because of all the wannabe bullshit gangsters thats shown on mtv people just assume that because I wear street gear and Im not white that I must be a thug. This way of thinking has to stop.

denaturat
05-11-2006, 12:05 AM
judge a man/woman by his/her moral choices...everything else is irrelevant

TAURO
05-11-2006, 11:33 AM
judge a man/woman by his/her moral choices...everything else is irrelevant

It sounds so simple, why is it so hard?

White_Mouse
05-11-2006, 12:01 PM
i'm angry beacause since i moved from an urban environment to a rural environment i'm seeing all this hate and racism toward anyone who's not white. And since i'm white myself i feel i can't do much about it except stadnup for the people who can't be represented here.

TAURO
05-11-2006, 03:36 PM
i'm angry beacause since i moved from an urban environment to a rural environment i'm seeing all this hate and racism toward anyone who's not white. And since i'm white myself i feel i can't do much about it except stadnup for the people who can't be represented here.

In england thats just what happens, as long as you're cool with people thats all you can do. Who ever hangs in your circle and you think may harbour racist feelings, just try to be a positive influence.

My First Timbs
05-11-2006, 06:22 PM
this might be off topic but there was recently a study done and it was found that the majority of all judges, prosecutors and defense attorneys on television shows since 1970 have been portrayed as being black.

whitey
05-11-2006, 07:02 PM
wheres the money come from to finance stuff? white people. wheres the biggest audience to buy stuff? white people.

its not hard logic to understand why they make 98% of black actors on any show on prime time tv corny as hell.

not saying its right, just gotta look at why stuff happens.

snapple
05-11-2006, 07:41 PM
japanese do it the worst....check their cartoon drawings of blacks...especially in video games...the stereotypes are unbeliveable rememeber street fighter?

King Justice
05-11-2006, 08:16 PM
japanese do it the worst....check their cartoon drawings of blacks...especially in video games...the stereotypes are unbeliveable rememeber street fighter?oh shit yeah i usedto watch DragonBall Z and did the black people in that oh way beyond racist they put them as big, dumb, and the exaggerate the lips im like shit man thats such a sterotypical image

TAURO
05-11-2006, 09:04 PM
oh shit yeah i usedto watch DragonBall Z and did the black people in that oh way beyond racist they put them as big, dumb, and the exaggerate the lips im like shit man thats such a sterotypical image

Shit I forgot about that, the fucked up thing is it still went on in japanese animation until the late 90's.

THE W
05-11-2006, 11:07 PM
we had a huge argument here at wucorp over this type thing with someone posting something unaware of what it meant.

i used to watch these types of cartoons all the time and enjoy them until i learned as recent as a year and a half ago what all those things were about.

White_Mouse
05-12-2006, 08:10 AM
man... i watch anime and read manga a lot... does this mean i should stop?

JASPER
05-12-2006, 08:30 AM
japanese do it the worst....check their cartoon drawings of blacks...especially in video games...the stereotypes are unbeliveable rememeber street fighter?http://trashkiller.free.fr/images_articles/1128171826%5Bfrom_www.final-dbz.com%5D.jpg

Gotta love those jappers.

Kephrem
05-12-2006, 11:37 AM
I don't know if I agree with everything in this Moors breakdown of cartoons, but it's nonetheless interesting.

LOONY TOONS AKA LUNAR TONES (VIBRATIONS OF THE MOON): TO BE LOONY BASED UPON THE FULL MOON, MOON VIBES!

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOONY TOONS AND SUPER HERO CARTOONS.

ONE OF THE EARLIEST LOONY TOONS WAS THE FAMOUS "BLACK SAMBO" WHO'S REAL NAME ORIGINALLY WAS "ZAMBO", WHO HAD TWO WHITE BOY ENEMIES WHO ALWAYS PLAYED TRICKS ON HIM. SAMBO (A LITTLE BLACK BOY) ALWAYS GOT OUT OF THE SITUATIONS PLACED UPON HIM BY HIS WHITE ADVERSARIES, HE ALWAYS WON EVEN THOUGH HE MAY HAVE BEEN CRUSHED WITH A ROCK OR DROWNED, HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT OR STICK, AND MANY OTHER ATROCITIES THAT TOOK PLACE AGAINST HIM, YET HE ALWAYS CAME OUT ALIVE AND THE WINNER. LATER THIS MANIFESTED ITSELF IN THE FORM OF EMIT TILL, AMADOU DIALO ETC. THIS STIGMATIZED BLACK PEOPLE WHEREIN BASED UPON BLACK SAMBO A "NIGGER" CAN TAKE ANY KIND OF PUNISHMENT. THIS IS THE SUBLIMINAL BELIEF SYSTEM IMPRINTED ON WHITE SOCIETY THROUGH MIND CONTROL LOONY TOONS SO THAT NOW YOU HAVE BLACKS BEING DRAGED IN JASPER TEXAS, AND BEATEN LIKE RODNEY KING.

NOW, HERE IS THE SCIENCE OF LOONY TOONS: "THE LOONY TOON CANNOT DIE" LIKE A SUPER HERO CAN!

IN LOONY TOONS LIKE BUGS BUNNY (WHO WAS GAY) YOU CAN SHOOT DAFFY DUCK NUMEROUS TIMES, AS A MATTER OF FACT GUN SHOTS TO THE HEAD HAPPENED VERY OFTEN. YOU HAD THE ROAD RUNNER CARTOONS, THE TOM AND JERRY SHOW AND MANY, MANY OTHERS THAT ARE STILL TO THIS DAY IMPRINTING THE MINDS OF TV WATCHERS, COMIC READERS, AND MOVIE GOERS.

REMEMBER LOONY TOONS CANNOT DIE, AND IT WAS BLACK SAMBO WHO COULD TAKE ALL THE WICKEDNESS OF THOSE TWO LITTLE WHITE BOYS, AND LIVE.

EVEN THROUGHOUT SLAVERY WHITES THOUGHT THAT BLACKS COULD NOT DIE BECAUSE OF THEIR LONGIVITY. A BLACK GRANDMOTHER COULD OUTLIVE A WHITE NEW BORN. SO HANGING BEGAN.

Azzariah Bey

Kephrem
05-12-2006, 11:41 AM
this might be off topic but there was recently a study done and it was found that the majority of all judges, prosecutors and defense attorneys on television shows since 1970 have been portrayed as being black.

That's interesting TIMBS. Do you have a link or source for that study?

Big Risk
05-12-2006, 11:47 AM
That's interesting TIMBS. Do you have a link or source for that study?

cosign.

denaturat
05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
It sounds so simple, why is it so hard?

because people's reason is often clouded by their psychology. for example, take a person who has problem finding a job. perhaps he does not have the right education, perhaps he is lazy and is not trying hard enough to find that job. he doesn't want to admit that, this would make him feel even worse even though it would be a rational conclusion. instead, he blames others for taking his job (it's those illegal immigrants, minorities, women or empolyment equity). Now he feels better, it's not his fault. that is one simple example of how people are not being rational. and when you are not being rational you cannot judge people rationally. that is why even though what I said I think is a simple maxim, it is so hard to follow it.

TAURO
05-13-2006, 01:49 PM
because people's reason is often clouded by their psychology. for example, take a person who has problem finding a job. perhaps he does not have the right education, perhaps he is lazy and is not trying hard enough to find that job. he doesn't want to admit that, this would make him feel even worse even though it would be a rational conclusion. instead, he blames others for taking his job (it's those illegal immigrants, minorities, women or empolyment equity). Now he feels better, it's not his fault. that is one simple example of how people are not being rational. and when you are not being rational you cannot judge people rationally. that is why even though what I said I think is a simple maxim, it is so hard to follow it.

Another example would be when people generlise things, Suppose a white guy gets attacked by a black guy, instead of the white guy condeming the individual he blames an entire race for the actions of that one person.

Im a british born and raised colombian yet sometimes I have to deal with ignorant remarks about me being involved in drug trafficing or something similar, why should I be stigmatised for the actions of a few especially when I wasn't even raised there for the most part, thats what pisses me off the most.

You can't Judge an entire race of people based on the actions of a few, that is simply not a logical way of thinking yet people continuily do.

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 02:08 PM
^^^co sign!

And it would be way more productive for people who feel the need to judge to aim their judgements at the situations that have caused whatever uundesirable people that they look down upon.

Wide scale poverty and capitolism and world wide white supremacy deserve the judgements.

Sicka than aidZ
05-13-2006, 09:21 PM
we had a huge argument here at wucorp over this type thing with someone posting something unaware of what it meant.

i used to watch these types of cartoons all the time and enjoy them until i learned as recent as a year and a half ago what all those things were about.

WHAT THAT WATERMELON WINDWALKER POSTED.... WU WATERMELON, FUCK,LOL I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS A DIS