PDA

View Full Version : The Last Emperor

BigR
05-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I have a few of his songs (one being Poetic's last recorded song), and was wondering if he's Fam or not?

TUCO
05-08-2006, 06:27 PM
nah not really
i once read he was signed to Aftermath but unlike Rakim, who left on his own terms, he was just booted

Full Metal Kid
05-09-2006, 01:04 AM
hes an ill mc though or at least i think he is

Foxxx-Mulder
05-09-2006, 07:52 AM
I have about 7-8 songs and i liked them. The song "monumental" is crazy i also loved "Heavyweight Invincible" (u should get that song) and "Secret Wars (part2)" ft. Busta Rhymes is awesome too. I dont know though if he released an album, i would get it if he did. I like his style, the way he spit his rhymes is incredible.

Funk_Dock
05-09-2006, 07:56 AM
heard him on a track with rza, hes got some vocab too. heard he also dissed em once.

anybody know the name of his album let us know

GhettoGnom
05-09-2006, 08:38 AM
"Secret Wars (part2)" ft. Busta Rhymes is awesome too.

Busta ain't on it, it's the last emp pretending to be busta...

I got the "music, magic, myth" album he've dropped, and to me almost everything he drop is hot as fuck....

TAURO
05-09-2006, 04:04 PM
The album is called Palace of the pretender and regarding the secret wars track, busta is on it but it is secret wars part 1 not 2.

Foxxx-Mulder
05-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Well i dont know the name of the song that i got is Secret Wars (part2) maby its a mistake but Busta is definately in that song its just no way Last Emperor to imitate him so good

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I have about 7-8 songs and i liked them. The song "monumental" is crazy i also loved "Heavyweight Invincible" (u should get that song) and "Secret Wars (part2)" ft. Busta Rhymes is awesome too. I dont know though if he released an album, i would get it if he did. I like his style, the way he spit his rhymes is incredible.

co sign

brown_dogg
05-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Well i dont know the name of the song that i got is Secret Wars (part2) maby its a mistake but Busta is definately in that song its just no way Last Emperor to imitate him so good

Last Emp imitated everyone on that song, from biggie to ghostface to 2pac to busta. everyone.

brown_dogg
05-09-2006, 06:31 PM
he released Music, Magic, Myth. go pick it up, it's a 2 disc album i think, and it's really good too.

pussy-with-teeth
05-10-2006, 06:14 AM
i have only one track "do u remember" that shit is classic imo..need more from him

GhettoGnom
05-10-2006, 09:20 AM
he released Music, Magic, Myth. go pick it up, it's a 2 disc album i think, and it's really good too.

Word.... And it is a 2 disc album....

He did imitate him so good... Believe it...

TAURO
05-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Last Emp imitated everyone on that song, from biggie to ghostface to 2pac to busta. everyone.

You are only half right, on secret wars part 1 it is busta talking about fighting dr octopus.

On secret wars part 2 Last emp does all the voices, but that is not the case of the part 1 cos you can hear redman and lauren hill plus busta no mistaking it, with the others such as method man it clearly is last emp.

Secret wars 1 rappers mentioned:
Krs 1 VS Professor X
Gza vs Dr Strange
Redman vs Hulk/Thing
Common- Interview
Busta Rhymes vs Dr octopus
Ras Kass vs Magneto
Lauren hill vs Storm (x-men)
Jeru the Damaja vs Beast
Das efx vs Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Bootcamp click vs Gi Joe and Cobra
Method man vs wolverine
Nas vs Spider-man

I can't be bothered to do secret wars 2 but some of the rappers mentioned are Rza, Ghostface, Masta Killa, Ludacris, Rockafella camp, Eve, Eminem, D12, Fat Joe and Dmx.

Foxxx-Mulder
05-10-2006, 11:50 AM
hm yeah i'll try to find it and here is his official web-site: http://www.thelastemp.com/ There are the tracklists for the album Music, Magic, Myth and Palace of the Pretender (oversees release) So its not a 2 cd album but there are 2 versions of the album

TAURO
05-10-2006, 01:55 PM
hm yeah i'll try to find it and here is his official web-site: http://www.thelastemp.com/ There are the tracklists for the album Music, Magic, Myth and Palace of the Pretender (oversees release) So its not a 2 cd album but there are 2 versions of the album

Thanks, I did not know that.

GhettoGnom
05-10-2006, 02:56 PM

I bought mine in a record shop nearby, and got it as a two disc album...

Foxxx-Mulder
05-13-2006, 07:24 AM
I bought mine in a record shop nearby, and got it as a two disc album...
Well here's the tracklist of the album:

1. Intro
2. Who's That?
3. Some Love, Some Hate
4. Tiger Tail
5. Prisoner
6. Karma
7. One Life - (featuring Poetic/Esthero)
8. Meditation
9. Animalistics
10. Underground, The
11. Block Party, The - (with Cocoa Brovaz)
12. Do You Care?
13. Shine
14. Incredible Man
15. Let's Ride
16. Hold On
17. Single Mother
18. Great Pretender
19. Outro

and there is a disk 2 but it only has a bonus materials, nothing new

disk 2:

1. Secret Wars, Pt. 1
2. Secret Wars, Pt. 2
3. Here We Are

so even though there are 2 cds the album is not double

GhettoGnom
05-14-2006, 10:56 AM
ok, u win....

edit- hell naw, I said it had 2 cds, and it does =)

Foxxx-Mulder
05-14-2006, 01:54 PM
ok, u win....

edit- hell naw, I said it had 2 cds, and it does =)
Yeah man i agreed with that but still though the album is not double, and i'm not gonna win til i got that album ;) from what i heard its off the hook
\/