PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 01:12 AM
ok lets start out by stating the facts
im drunk right now
i have nothing better to do

heres my situation

im a playa im an asshole and i hate relationships but i been talkin to this one chic and i feel liek a bitch. i told her i liked her. i never do that shit. i never have but the thing is i actually do. im a type of dude that likes to fuck i never crush. i never had "feelings" for a bitch. but i do now and its pissing me off. i feel like im not being myself and i feel like a bitch. and everyone knows me as big lu the dood that hooks up wit random bitches wherever and if i went out with this chic and had a relationship id feel like im disapointing all my homeboys n shit and im not being myself. so im thinking two things
fuck that bitch and keep being myself and party wit my niggas n hook up wit random bitches and enjoy my 19 yr old life style. but at the same time im thinkin i actually wanna be with this chic... shes a model she tours all over the world and has mad money and shes an innocent chic that i know will b loyal and she has a straight perrsonality
so i dont know what the fuck to do.... if u have an opinion post or if u just wanna make fun of my situation lol post as well
peace

Real Bitch
05-09-2006, 01:14 AM
Relationships are hard. They can be nice but also can lead to problems.

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2006, 01:14 AM
Sshit Man Im Sorry, Im Faded Too

crass
05-09-2006, 01:17 AM
i doubt your friends would think you're a bitch for settling down with one girl. if any of them give you any shit just point out that you've had mucho punany in the past. i urge you to be careful though, cuz if this girl is a beautiful model with mad money you never know what you might get yourself into! but don't worry/care what people think, you're the same person either way.

madmyk
05-09-2006, 01:18 AM
If your drunk and she's still on your mind you might have something. When you sober up tomorrow read your own thread you might find the answer.

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 01:25 AM
If your drunk and she's still on your mind you might have something. When you sober up tomorrow read your own thread you might find the answer.
word son... i feel ya thanks everybody so far for their opinion... shit is difficult

Goddess says
05-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Fuck real bitch wannabe me bitch. Make your own account.

Goddess says
05-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Ban Real Bitch I don't wanna see it.

Goddess says
05-09-2006, 02:46 PM
I can take you to court for that do you know that? If U use my stuff.

stak84
05-09-2006, 02:47 PM
you should just punish her vagina mercilessly and
see where it goes from there, dont go lookin for
love or its just gonna deep runnin away

Goddess says
05-09-2006, 02:48 PM
False identity I didn't type that...

Edgar Erebus
05-09-2006, 03:03 PM
im drunk right now

heres my situation

im a playa im an asshole and i hate relationships but i been talkin to this one chic and i feel liek a bitch. i told her i liked her. i never do that shit. i never have but the thing is i actually do. im a type of dude that likes to fuck i never crush. i never had "feelings" for a bitch. but i do now and its pissing me off. i feel like im not being myself and i feel like a bitch. and everyone knows me as big lu the dood that hooks up wit random bitches wherever and if i went out with this chic and had a relationship id feel like im disapointing all my homeboys n shit and im not being myself. so im thinking two things
fuck that bitch and keep being myself and party wit my niggas n hook up wit random bitches and enjoy my 19 yr old life style. but at the same time im thinkin i actually wanna be with this chic... shes a model she tours all over the world and has mad money and shes an innocent chic that i know will b loyal and she has a straight perrsonality
so i dont know what the fuck to do.... if u have an opinion post or if u just wanna make fun of my situation lol post as well
peace

I don't give a fuck, I'm 16 years old and I never been in love and I doubt I ever will, I'm too selfish asshole to think of something.

Go around with that girl, who gives a fuck what others think. Be yourself. You are a bitch for loving someone, btw, you ain't gonna change a shit by fucking 19 years old chicks. One day you gon be 50 years old and you won't have no one to fuck except bitch that is gonna be yours. For rest of her life. Poor ho. Peace.

stak84
05-09-2006, 03:05 PM
I don't give a fuck, I'm 16 years old and I never been in love and I doubt I ever will, I'm too selfish asshole to think of something.

Go around with that girl, who gives a fuck what others think. Be yourself. You are a bitch for loving someone, btw, you ain't gonna change a shit by fucking 19 years old chicks. One day you gon be 50 years old and you won't have no one to fuck except bitch that is gonna be yours. For rest of her life. Poor ho. Peace.

oh young one you have much to learn

Edgar Erebus
05-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I know, but I'm already aware of fact that one day I'll be old ugly ass motherfucker. Even worse if then I go fuck young bitches.

Edgar Erebus
05-09-2006, 03:08 PM
you should just punish her vagina mercilessly and
see where it goes from there, dont go lookin for
love or its just gonna deep runnin away

BTW you are sexist pervert asshole, know that?

snapple
05-09-2006, 03:08 PM
they sure do grow up fast, switch it up homie try the relationship thing...you can't deny your feelings like that mang if you really connect with her then why tha fuck not be /w her? don't be scared of the unknown

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 03:10 PM
oh young one you have much to learn

yea... like how to speak english and form proper sentences

Edgar Erebus
05-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Who you talkin bout? Thread starter is drunk, you cannot expect him to form proper sentences.

stak84
05-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Who you talkin bout? Thread starter is drunk, you cannot expect him to form proper sentences.

your level of idiocy is quite entertaining, you cant tell the
difference between seriousness and humor, and your rants
are misguided and senseless, you are the reason why people
on this board are so hard on euros, congrats:hooray:

stak84
05-09-2006, 03:15 PM
yea... like how to speak english and form proper sentences

none of which can keep you out of handcuffs

ZING!

Edgar Erebus
05-09-2006, 03:16 PM
your level of idiocy is quite entertaining, you cant tell the
difference between seriousness and humor, and your rants
are misguided and senseless, you are the reason why people
on this board are so hard on euros, congrats:hooray:
Thank you, thank you, I appreciate every prop I get on this forum. I would give you rep, but I can't do it yet, I gave you some too soon.

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 03:17 PM
none of which can keep you out of handcuffs

ZING!

fag lol

I'm still waiting for a black guy to rob you accidently let the gun off

<3 stak

stak84
05-09-2006, 03:27 PM
fag lol

I'm still waiting for a black guy to rob you accidently let the gun off

<3 stak

na im bullet proof son, on tha real i only really got robbed
once and i woulda fought dude but i had a bitch with me,
one time this homeboy tried to pocket check me and i put
him in a headlock and gave him a noogie shit was fuckin
hilarious all his patnas was just laughin at him

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 03:49 PM
My favorite thing to do when a nigga try to reach in your pockets is, wait till he leaned over with his hand half way in and just throw one of my sharp ass bows straight into his grill, perfect range to knock a niggaz face off

stak84
05-09-2006, 03:51 PM
My favorite thing to do when a nigga try to reach in your pockets is, wait till he leaned over with his hand half way in and just throw one of my sharp ass bows straight into his grill, perfect range to knock a niggaz face off

yeah pocketchecking has got to be the worst way to
rob someone

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
hell yea that shit is just stupid, you put yourself way too close to the vic, you better make sure the nigga a serious punk

Inspectah_Dirk
05-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Yo..its cool to hook up with chicks every now and then without commitments. But it can be nice too to have a girl u really like for a change. It will suck if it's over, so maybe that's a reason not to go for it.
But yeah, why not a change. U can still fuck urself silly anyway :p

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 04:51 PM

yea... thats pretty much how i feel
and btw LMAO for me postin this thread...

i just now read this shit

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 04:57 PM
yo... and i just fininshed talking to her and she tells me she likes me better when im drunk. what kinda shit is that. you like someone better when their not being themselves and are fucked up lol thats some wack shit

MaShPG
05-09-2006, 05:06 PM
my advice is that you stop drinking so much yo, no insult or anything. 10 years from now you ain't gon' have shit if you stay on this dangerous path.

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
dummy rock that bitch

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 05:26 PM
my advice is that you stop drinking so much yo, no insult or anything. 10 years from now you ain't gon' have shit if you stay on this dangerous path.
nah dood... my life was built around alcohol. i graduated highschool with a 3.5 gpa and an 1120 sat... and i was drunk everyday basically... and when i took my sats i hadnt slept and i was fucked up. i have to thank alcohol for a lota shit.

Oztradamus
05-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Ayo Lu, you remind me of my little brother mayne.. I warned him, stop drinking or you'll do something dumb/stupid and then regret it.. He was like "Nah, I don't care man, I just wanna party" sure enough my words became true, he would go out and drink so much, he didn't know what he was doing, got some fat nasty white girl prego, and now he has to pay for it.. I don't throw it in his face and tell him "I told you so".. But that's where It's going to lead you Lou, trust me mayne..

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Ayo Lu, you remind me of my little brother mayne.. I warned him, stop drinking or you'll do something dumb/stupid and then regret it.. He was like "Nah, I don't care man, I just wanna party" sure enough my words became true, he would go out and drink so much, he didn't know what he was doing, got some fat nasty white girl prego, and now he has to pay for it.. I don't throw it in his face and tell him "I told you so".. But that's where It's going to lead you Lou, trust me mayne..
its not about partying all the time. i love drinking period. and when i drink i dont make mistakes like that man. like not to sound cocky but i aint never hooked up wit an ugly bitch or a fat bitch. i might of hooked up with an "iight" chick but i never stoop low. and ive always wore a rubber when im fuckin random chics always . never raw. ive only fucked my ex girls raw and i knew they were clean and they had the b-control. but i appreciate the concern man :stroke: thanks

Oztradamus
05-09-2006, 05:54 PM
its not about partying all the time. i love drinking period. and when i drink i dont make mistakes like that man. like not to sound cocky but i aint never hooked up wit an ugly bitch or a fat bitch. i might of hooked up with an "iight" chick but i never stoop low. and ive always wore a rubber when im fuckin random chics always . never raw. ive only fucked my ex girls raw and i knew they were clean and they had the b-control. but i appreciate the concern man :stroke: thanks

Talk about De Ja Vu, that's the same thing my brother said.. SMH

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 06:04 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Oztradamus again.

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 06:05 PM
why didn't you respond to my advice, I had the best advice here...

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 06:09 PM
l,ol all i read from you was beef with stak and slim t lol

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 08:50 PM
lost her...

Jesus Christ
05-10-2006, 12:53 AM
im drunk right now

heres my situation

peace

Well, let me enlighten you grass hopper.

Take this little so called "innocent bitch" and turn her out. Show her things your dad won't do to your momma. Apply pressure on her butthole until she gives in. But don't stop there, let her know from the get go that you ain't no one women he-bitch. When she starts to say she's gonna leave your ass for another young buck- switch up real quick and tell her about the picture you got of her taking it in the ass. Fool proof plan.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-10-2006, 05:26 AM

co sign

Cheech Da WildKard
05-10-2006, 07:15 AM
If you wanna be with her, get with her ...fuck what your boys think. There's more to life than just chillin', gettin' drunk and tryin' to fit in with your mans

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 07:58 AM
How Do You Type When You're Drunk? It'll Take Me An Your Just To Sign On My Laptop If I Was Drunk. I'd Start Admiring The Pretty Colors On My Desktop, Then I'll Sneeze Vomit Out My Nose And Watch The Scum Ooze Down The Monitor. Then I'll Pass Out On The Keyboard