PDA

View Full Version : ok ok ok so last night

Its Big Lu baby
05-09-2006, 02:45 AM
las night was sunday it wasnt a get drunk and fuck hoes cuz like it was sunday there was no parties... but i appreciated my homeboy ... hes a good friend yo. like we were fucked up already killed a bottle of captain.. then at 3 am we found a whole bottle of tequilla sunrise him and another one of my boys killed the entire bottle and talked about / listened to hip hop all night. i love talkin bout hip hop so anyways we killed the bottle at like 7am and the sun came up. we had a "tequila sunrise" i dont know if uve ever heard the song by cypress hill but its the illest song. its not only ill... but when u actually drank tequilla and the sun is rising... it fits it perfecttly we were soooooooooo fucked up we must have listened to that song like 20 times in a row
teeeeeeequilllla sunrise blood shot eyes....
and even tho i didnt have bitches wit me i still had my homeboy and it was chill we got drunk talked about bitches and being fucked up and ect. it was ill. so if u gota homeboy that u appreciate post ur story.
heres another example
theres another time when i was drunk and i talked shit to like 6 niggas and i knocked one out and the rest of em started kickin my ass and i was like damn i know its 2 against 5 but why isnt my boy doin shit... i was thinkin this as i was getin my ass kicked. well the reason was this nigga had to run to his car. he came back with his glock shot one in the air and told em to back the fuck off if it wasnt for him them niggas prob woulda beat me to death.

ok so tell ur homeboy backin u up story

Sicka than aidZ
05-09-2006, 02:53 AM
trust em as far as i can throw em

Skellington
05-09-2006, 03:33 AM
whatever

Claustrofobic
05-09-2006, 05:54 AM
I like G. Rap's version better

ilzPotent
05-09-2006, 08:10 AM
http://www.mamud.com/airsicknessbags/images/bullshit.jpg

Skellington
05-09-2006, 08:13 AM
las night was sunday it wasnt a get drunk and fuck hoes cuz like it was sunday there was no parties... but i appreciated my homeboy ... hes a good friend yo. like we were fucked up already killed a bottle of captain.. then at 3 am we found a whole bottle of tequilla sunrise him and another one of my boys killed the entire bottle and talked about / listened to hip hop all night. i love talkin bout hip hop so anyways we killed the bottle at like 7am and the sun came up. we had a "tequila sunrise" i dont know if uve ever heard the song by cypress hill but its the illest song. its not only ill... but when u actually drank tequilla and the sun is rising... it fits it perfecttly we were soooooooooo fucked up we must have listened to that song like 20 times in a row
teeeeeeequilllla sunrise blood shot eyes....
and even tho i didnt have bitches wit me i still had my homeboy and it was chill we got drunk talked about bitches and being fucked up and ect. it was ill. so if u gota homeboy that u appreciate post ur story.
heres another example
theres another time when i was drunk and i talked shit to like 6 niggas and i knocked one out and the rest of em started kickin my ass and i was like damn i know its 2 against 5 but why isnt my boy doin shit... i was thinkin this as i was getin my ass kicked. well the reason was this nigga had to run to his car. he came back with his glock shot one in the air and told em to back the fuck off if it wasnt for him them niggas prob woulda beat me to death.

ok so tell ur homeboy backin u up story

http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~rah56/images/handy/images/pray.jpg

ilzPotent
05-09-2006, 08:16 AM
:clap: :lmao:

i concur.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-09-2006, 10:18 AM
you'll be homeless within 10 years

Razorsharp
05-09-2006, 01:52 PM
^^ LMAO LMAO.... rep for you 09 and marauder