PDA

View Full Version : reef the lost cauze

Panama
05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
anyone peep this album. I like what ive heard. was wondering if its worth the buy/

whothefuckareyou
05-09-2006, 10:11 PM
feast or famine is one of my favorite albums of last year. right up there with grandmasters and monkey barz. definately cop it, you wont be disapointed.

snapple
05-09-2006, 10:32 PM
word never picked it up....the joint /w sean P was dope. i did buy black candles though and he comes nice on that

R3beLuTionAry
05-09-2006, 10:36 PM
feast or famine is one of my favorite albums of last year. right up there with grandmasters and monkey barz. definately cop it, you wont be disapointed.

Im with this guy, this album is very complete. NIce lyrics. its conscious rap with that heavy metal rap feeling vinnie talks about. Plus the beats are unforgettable. Dont forget what i said about the album being "complete." What i mean by that is that its banging from start to finish. And also, theres no feeling that there s something missing after you get through it. Its just a fuckin bad ass album. If it was a car with expensive insurance, i'd sell my house first.

Foxxx-Mulder
05-10-2006, 11:57 AM
I only got the Reef the Lost Cauze - The Feast or Famine Sampler which i donloaded for free from hiphopgame.com + the Hip Hop Disciples XII (Hosted by Reef the Lost Cauze) So from the stuff i heard he really impressed me. I Liked his stuff. "fair one" is cool and the song "give it up" really got me i listen it all the time i love that song, also "give up his name" these were the only full songs that are on this pre-release compilation, the snipets were bangin too, so i'll try to get his album

Panama
05-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Cool, Im sold on this. Imma cop soon. Thanks