PDA

View Full Version : Iran

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 04:08 AM
dunno if this shall be posted in the Ledge...

i wanna say something bout this. that president nigga Ahmadinejad is totally right in my oppinion. why canīt they use atom energy? i mean.. every country needs energy supplies!
He never said to build bombs. he only wants to get the energy like itīs a ordinary thing for the united states, germany, france and all the other industry countries, to recieve their energies from atom craftworks.

hm... Bush is makin a massive mistake now. it was one thang to get against Hussein, cause that bitch was a dictator, fuckin with his own people, but now heīs going to far. what about Korea? they state to build atom bombs, but Bush is to fuckin scared to go against them, cause they got a massive army and mad weapons already. So he choose the next lower country for his fuckin "world police" actions.

what i see is... bush will attack iran with atom bombs for self and thatīs when the whole world will turn against bush and there we have it . the usa against the rest of the world, means,,, ALL DEAD :yessad:

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 04:14 AM
oh yea. bush is hitler reincarnated. no doubt. evy time age got his little big devil and this one will fuckin take his time until he gets replaced, tryin to destroy the whole planet! and itīs not even Bush (the manīs) fault. he is a victim for self! driven by demonic forces concioussly... satan is real and itīs on us, humans of the world, to demonstrate against him.

ShaDynasty
05-10-2006, 04:25 AM
hes not satan
he is genuinely, very stupid
but the american public are more stupid (even if he did cheat first time round)
for voting him in twice

05-10-2006, 04:31 AM
IRAN's got oil, son. the atoms shit is just a pretext...

led_mic
05-10-2006, 04:49 AM
We need to keep our superpower status by invading and structuring the middle east for our benefit. Or else China will take over the world, you dont want to speak in chinese do you? I certainly fuckin dont. So lets put the living fear in Iran and nuke them and their fuckin meteor back to outer space.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-10-2006, 04:59 AM
IRAN's got oil, son. the atoms shit is just a pretext...

co sign

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 05:06 AM
of course they got oil. thatīs the deeper sense. georgie wants that, but he taking the atom stuff as an excuse to attack them and thatīs when he makin a mistake, fucking with the wrong nigga. i mean... in iraq..half the country was against saddam..in iran..Ahmadinejad is a beloved person by the most citizens and that will reflect on all people and countries who gon be involved. this ainīt a battle between bush and one man like in iraq was. this gon be america vs. iran...

led_mic
05-10-2006, 05:13 AM
Our President knows what he is doing thats why he is in the oval office after all he did get voted in not because he cheated but because he was the superior candidate at least in his reelection campaign. We have to invade Iran because there really is a probability that they are developing nukes. We cant have a country that calls for the destruction of an entire nation making atom bombs or else there could be some nasty attacks.

05-10-2006, 05:18 AM
them rhymes in ya sig are Masta Killa's, not Gza

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 05:53 AM
Our President knows what he is doing thats why he is in the oval office after all he did get voted in not because he cheated but because he was the superior candidate at least in his reelection campaign. We have to invade Iran because there really is a probability that they are developing nukes. We cant have a country that calls for the destruction of an entire nation making atom bombs or else there could be some nasty attacks.

lol you shall be nuked . you are dumb as fuck and everybody sees it!

by the way.. what iīm trying to say is.. the wu felt off :=)

led_mic
05-10-2006, 06:41 AM
No, you obviously havent read any fuckin books, or the newspaper.

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 11:59 AM
i did. just today.. YOU makin me sick cause there really is a probability that you got no brain ^

Oztradamus
05-10-2006, 12:06 PM
*Wrong Forum*

IRAN
05-10-2006, 12:13 PM
I thought this thread was about me.

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 01:15 PM
I thought this thread was about me.
it was, but you wasnt here so we started without you and now it seems to be over. sorry. next time you better be here 24/7 to miss nothin

i sum it up for you: raekwon is too fat and a coke sniffer and ghost stink like fish
peace

HANZO
05-10-2006, 02:01 PM
We need to keep our superpower status by invading and structuring the middle east for our benefit. Or else China will take over the world, you dont want to speak in chinese do you? I certainly fuckin dont. So lets put the living fear in Iran and nuke them and their fuckin meteor back to outer space.

dont worry man the chinese aint doing nothing if they get to powerful the mongols are still around and my name is actually ghengis kahn. so you americans dont worry i got ya back against the chinese.

anyway ahmedinajed well his a man of the ppl thats what he is, the only thing this man ownes is a small house and a 1976 model peugeot. Iranians do like him a lot, actually at this time most middle easterns like him becuase of his stance against the west. The man is a muslim man a hardliner we kno, but recently he allowed women to attend sports events now. i always ask if the americans russians english french germans isrealis indians pakistanis north koreans have nukes why cant iran?? isreal is way more aggressive then iran and america hasnt been out of war since the end of world war 2. There more of a threat to world peace then iran is, because iran is easy to shut up they have no real intentions yes they may want to wipe out isreal but to be honest everyone in that region want isreal wiped out.

da kid toney
05-10-2006, 02:18 PM
lol i havenīt known that he is like that. driving an old peugeot livin in a small house. lol i saw his good intensions in his eyes but now... thatīs my man right therr! all praises due!
but rae is still too thick

Frontal Lobotomy
05-10-2006, 02:29 PM
The only reason America are invading Iran, is because Isreal got them in their back pockets. Iran's oil supply isn't that rich, there was more in Kuwait, and that's been looted already. Bush is stupid, sure, and the American people are pretty dumb for voting him in again, but I think the American people themselves know, that next time around a democrat will get in, and will spend their time in office getting in the good books of all the people Bush has pissed off during his tenure. It's all a cycle.
Hopefully Britain won't follow America into Iran, they'll open one hell of a can of worms if they do.

HANZO
05-10-2006, 02:38 PM
lol i havenīt known that he is like that. driving an old peugeot livin in a small house. lol i saw his good intensions in his eyes but now... thatīs my man right therr! all praises due!
but rae is still too thick

ahmedinecad is real former university lecturer, the man is just a normal iranian. Picture it the man who lives down your street you see him every morning going to work his a good neighbour, next day his president. It was like the billionaire iranian president of some years back, cant remember his name but he was a billionaire but lived in a shithole. a small house made from stones and mud, he had no car nothing. when he died he wished himself to be buried in a public graveyard, his grave doesnt even have his name on it, there have been many rulers in history like this. Saladin died with only one gold coin and 3 silver coins that he owned, all his riches he spread amongst his people. a real difference from the rich saudi princes who think their gods. if a country needs regime change is saudi arabia, they disgrace islam.

G-Gka-Genius
05-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Stop shittin on Wu!

Back to topic, Bush is a dick

thelion1856
05-11-2006, 02:26 AM
wooooooaaaawwww, hold up here. you peeps thinkin Iran is going to be an easy win think fuckin again. They have one of the strongest militarys in the world. If america got in a war with Iran, i think iran would win it. These guys are hardcore, they dont back down son. If a war does happen it will start WWIII. America stands no chance winning this unless they use nukes.

and yes for the record bush is a cocksucka mc. 31% approval rating from white uneducated christian fucks.

HANZO
05-11-2006, 02:26 PM
wooooooaaaawwww, hold up here. you peeps thinkin Iran is going to be an easy win think fuckin again. They have one of the strongest militarys in the world. If america got in a war with Iran, i think iran would win it. These guys are hardcore, they dont back down son. If a war does happen it will start WWIII. America stands no chance winning this unless they use nukes.

and yes for the record bush is a cocksucka mc. 31% approval rating from white uneducated christian fucks.

wrong my friend the americans would run down iran, the iranian military is nothing. they fly 1970 model old russian mig fighter jets. Their best tank is a T-72 russian tank nothin compared to the american F-16 jets and the Abrams tanks. The iranians would have a better motivated army and soldiers that would fight to the death unlike the iraqis qho jus gave up. If iran had an army capable of beating the americans they wouldnt even speak about invading them. Look the north koreans have nukes we kno they do why not invade them, the main reason would be their military is far too strong and if the americans launch missiles at them they will jus launch some back. I mean the north koreans have the largest commando force in the world 500,000 commanders. The entire british army is made up of a total of 100,000 men.

denaturat
05-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Iran believes in distruction of Israel and expressed that on many occations. As an ally to Israel, US is rightly concerned with Iran's nuclear program. Even if Bush is not the brightest president, Iran's president is a bigger idiot.

Muslimah
05-13-2006, 08:06 AM
wrong my friend the americans would run down iran, the iranian military is nothing. they fly 1970 model old russian mig fighter jets. Their best tank is a T-72 russian tank nothin compared to the american F-16 jets and the Abrams tanks. The iranians would have a better motivated army and soldiers that would fight to the death unlike the iraqis qho jus gave up. If iran had an army capable of beating the americans they wouldnt even speak about invading them. Look the north koreans have nukes we kno they do why not invade them, the main reason would be their military is far too strong and if the americans launch missiles at them they will jus launch some back. I mean the north koreans have the largest commando force in the world 500,000 commanders. The entire british army is made up of a total of 100,000 men.

nuh way lol. The Iraqis are still fighting! It is naïve to think that the war in Iraq is over or close to over for that matter. Iraq has repeatedly been referred to as the second Vietnam; the people will not stop fighting and have not. The difference however, is that Vietnam was televised and Iraq on the other hand is highly censored, and, that the American propaganda campaign is a lot stronger now then it was during Vietnam. If the people of Iraq are still fighting strong, then the prospects of America winning in Iran are highly unlikely. Lets not forget that in Vietnam, they were also seen as incapable of winning against the militarily superior America.

The example of North Korea isn’t a good one. It suggests that Nuclear Weapons are a real reason for going to war against Iran. Lets not forget that America itself has nuclear weapons along with many other nations. What gives one country more of a right then another? Clearly there is more reason then this, and that nuclear weapons is an extension of the propaganda campaign that thrives on fear.

Bush has even said himself that he is a war president, that when he makes decisions he makes them with war on his mind. This isn’t a rational frame of mind. As a global citizen I worry about how somebody, who openly admits to being a war president can readily have access to nuclear weapons.

JASPER
05-14-2006, 06:50 AM
"It's entirely possible he made up the words "Iran," "Israel" and "France." Also, everyone knows there was already a WWIII - it was a WCW pay-per-view in which 60 men took part in a battle royale in two rings until only one was left. Actually, there was more than one of them. So if anything, your fictional little war with your fictional made-up fairytale countries would have to be called WWIV or WWV or WWVI."

That's what is going on.

da kid toney
05-14-2006, 04:30 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/dancer__/th_gary.jpg

JASPER
05-14-2006, 04:51 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/dancer__/th_gary.jpgHAHAAAAHA HA AHA HAHAHAHAHH AAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Offguard.

soul controller
05-14-2006, 05:52 PM
i wonder how long iran will be able to use its oil/stock exchange
based on the euro..

before the real fun really starts

GENERAL WISE
05-14-2006, 07:41 PM
the person who started this thread is stupid. Iran having nuclear weapons means a solidified theocracy in Iran which is potentially a very important market (oil)for the U.S to take away from newly industrializing nations (india & China who are buying Iran's oil now).

I am a Muslim and believe that Iran should get its Nuclear energy/weapons but only unde the pretext that Iran should not suffer because 50% of its $$$ goes to a military which has no chance against U.S.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 08:13 PM
The best bit about this whole 'Iran has a nuclear energy program, holy shit they'll get nukes!' Is that they already have nukes, no doubt. The Russians sold off a lot of hardware during, after the cold war. Rumour has it that some Columbians bought Russian subs for the use of drug trafficking. If that's so, I imagine a fair few of their once massive stockpile of nuclear arms was aquired by a few warring nations.
The idea of having nukes isn't to use them, really, they're just a means of showing the rest of the world you're not afraid. The only person who will readily use nukes in the world right now is Kim Jong Il, hence why the US are scared of them (and rightly so, a starving soldier is desperate to eat (not metaphorically)).
I can understand Iran's urgency for establishing themselves as a nuclear power though. Not only have Isreal got their entire arsenal pointed at them, but they need to get energy to the people. That and nukes create a sort of political penis-envy, in that no one wants to look there for a good long time. Take India and Pakistan, for instance, they've been pointing nukes at each other for years, but it's ignored because they're both nuclear powers, and no one really wants to look at their stockpiles for fear of getting dragged into the shit.

soul controller
05-15-2006, 02:12 AM
least iran will admit to nukes
unlike *cough* israel

LHX
05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
http://www.fat-pie.com/wars.htm

TeknicelStylez
05-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Why do you people put war and win in the same sentence.

Did you miss the point?