PDA

View Full Version : shrooms, anyone experiences ???

venex
05-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm gonna eat mushrooms tomorrow... I've read alot about them...

the ones i'm gonna eat are mexicans, I heard that the hawaians are the shit...

anyone got some crazy stories ?

peace!

INF
05-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Make sure that you stay in a positive place god. An keep only good friends an fam around. Them snakes will come out the grass if you trip around em.
Bout lost my life a month an a half ago cuz some homies turned out to be snakes. That shit will make an unbalanced person think that they a true god divine.

One.:king:

venex
05-10-2006, 11:02 AM
yeah, peace, I know I have to stay/feel positive or else imma gonna feel fucked up...

It's strange to take it for your first time, cuz it's hard to understand what's gonna happen...

Not that it's that much of a thing, but you see stuff and all that...

INF
05-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh, you gonna grow. Mos def.

One.:king:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I took them when I went to OZZFEST in 2000 It was the best time ever!!!!!

Claustrofobic
05-10-2006, 12:13 PM
A friend of mine took them for the first time recently. It was me, him and another friend of ours. That guy went totaly bad, he wanted to kill himself the whole time. He kept asking for his mom and who we were and who he was and what he should do and shit. Shit was frightening for real. Afterwards he said he woulda killed himself if he wasnt with us or in another place. The most important things are the people around you and the location. Make sure you are in a comfartable place where you feel at home. Make sure you really trust the people that join you, and not too much of 'em at the same time. 3 or 4 people tops. Make sure you dont have to worry about people coming in or calling you unexpected, that shit can change the whole trip from heaven to hell. One of the reasons my friend lost it when he did it, is cuz he took more than a whole portion last time, make sure you take half a portion if its your first time. I wish you the best of luck, I dont wish anyone to fuck up on shrooms for real, shit can get nasty...

peace god

Fr@z
05-10-2006, 12:34 PM
take some kit while ur at it

Kriszy Substance
05-10-2006, 12:36 PM
:W
I think everyone gave good advice. Make sure you are in a comfortable place with people you trust. I've had very good experiences and very bad experiences and some in between. You will feel pretty damn cool and pretty strange at the same time, good or bad you will learn something.

And whoever said dont take the whole dose at first is right. If you have an eigth then eat half that (you can always eat more later if you are not feeling it). Give it at least and hour and half then up the dose little by little. Drink orange juice and the best way to eat them is to crush the mushsrooms up into a more powdery substance (this will help your stomach digest better so you start tripping sooner) and then put that crushed up shit in a rice crispie treat and enjoy.:vroar: dont drive.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Got Damn, Why Take The Drug Then. Somebody Can Order Chineese Food And Let The Delivery Guy In. Then You're Fucked

hectis
05-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Nope Never Have

Murdah Piff
05-10-2006, 01:12 PM
talkin with dogs, beatin up fences, seein music inside a paintin, corn flakes jumpin from the floor cause i see my reflection on the floor

an eighth and orange juice is all you need

venex
05-10-2006, 01:17 PM
haha thanks for the feedback, i'm really lookin' forward....

imma post friday my experience...:b

I also got some "northern light" weed, also great... !!!!

I ordered 1 portion shrooms, but my friend who went after the mushrooms ate the half of it...

so now I have 2 shrooms over, 15 grams if i'm not mistaken... that will be enough I guess?

peace!

Murdah Piff
05-10-2006, 01:26 PM
haha thanks for the feedback, i'm really lookin' forward....

imma post friday my experience...:b

I also got some "northern light" weed, also great... !!!!

I ordered 1 portion shrooms, but my friend who went after the mushrooms ate the half of it...

so now I have 2 shrooms over, 15 grams if i'm not mistaken... that will be enough I guess?

peace!

whoa chill ock 15 grams you gone shit blood. you know gettin bent off shrooms is food poisoning right ??

3.5 grams (an eighth) is all you really need

maestro wooz
05-10-2006, 02:13 PM
agree with everything everyone else has said.

venex
05-10-2006, 02:22 PM
So everything I type is useless? I don't buy that.

yeah, i've read those Goddess, thanks!:mexico:

venex
05-10-2006, 02:28 PM
whoa chill ock 15 grams you gone shit blood. you know gettin bent off shrooms is food poisoning right ??

3.5 grams (an eighth) is all you really need

aight, i'm gonna be wrong, the box says: 30 grams, so I thought my friend ate the half, so there's still 15 grams left...

but I must be wrong...

let me put it this way:

I have 2 mushrooms left and the stems are approximately 9 centimetres long and 1 centimetre broad. the balls which are hanging on the stems are approximately 2 centimetres in dia meter.
And the mushrooms are mexicans...

do you think this will be enough ?

stak84
05-10-2006, 02:32 PM
fUCK IT KID EAT THEM SHITS AND ASK QUESTIONS
LATER YOULL BE TRIPPIN BALLS IN NO TIME
WWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

maestro wooz
05-10-2006, 02:33 PM
they came in a box? are we talking portabella here?

venex
05-10-2006, 02:38 PM
they came in a box? are we talking portabella here?

smartshop, the Netherlands:thumbup:

Can someone answer my question above... it's the last one...*D

Frontal Lobotomy
05-10-2006, 02:41 PM
15g of wet shrooms isn't big time, espcially if you eat them as they are. For a first timer it's a bit much aye, but tolerance levels differ i suppose. The best way to take those shrooms though is to brew 'em up and add a little honey, tastes a little less disgusting that way. Mushrooms are good fun though. I only do them once a year now, as they're great during the summer. The best thing to have while you're up on them is orange juice, for sure, as the vitamin C helps bring you back down (then when you're back up it hits you that little bit nicer). If you smoke weed, then bang some of that out too, they compliment each other well.
The best advice for taking mushrooms i've found, is to; pre-roll your blunts, then put your stash away somewhere. And if you can, take your shoes off, as they're normally the first thing to go missing haha.
Have fun with 'em though, it'll be the most unique day of your life

Frontal Lobotomy
05-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh, Venex, if they're mexican they tend to be pretty big anyway. I had some columbians once where only 2 of the bastards weighed 10g. Make sure to dry them before you eat them too, you'll get more of a buzz

smo
05-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm gonna eat mushrooms tomorrow... I've read alot about them...

the ones i'm gonna eat are mexicans, I heard that the hawaians are the shit...

anyone got some crazy stories ?

peace!
i did some pcylocibo cubensis shrooms, grown by me) i can not express my feelins, cuz my englis s too shitty 4 dat. i had a few very deep trips. shrooms are wonderful, but be careful ;)

good luck n big up!

Kriszy Substance
05-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Damn B-Hop...trippin while watching Tool...3 drumsets...sounds pretty fantastic to me!

Did you say they were wet venex? I hope not. Weigh that shit out though. You know someone with a scale or something right...I would start with 2 grams and go up from there...seriously, if they are good shrooms you may not need/want the whole 3.5 grams. You got some Alaska style weed...nice! That will compliment your trip quite nicely.

Funny about pre-rolling blunts and shoes off Paper Shapes...good advice. Unless you decide to take a walk...those can be quite interesting too.

P-Noid Brown
05-10-2006, 03:01 PM
*yo on the real chill wit people you trust thas the golden rule
* don't do them alone.
* chill do something cool and relaxing
*don't watch scary movies
* play playstation or xbox or something the graphics look amazing...

your hearing may become a little distorted but don't worry everything sounds like clyde smith lol...

but just be cool and bugg out with who ever is doing it.. you will have fun!
i can laff for hours on shr00mz

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-10-2006, 03:02 PM
15g of wet shrooms isn't big time, espcially if you eat them as they are. For a first timer it's a bit much aye, but tolerance levels differ i suppose. The best way to take those shrooms though is to brew 'em up and add a little honey, tastes a little less disgusting that way. Mushrooms are good fun though. I only do them once a year now, as they're great during the summer. The best thing to have while you're up on them is orange juice, for sure, as the vitamin C helps bring you back down (then when you're back up it hits you that little bit nicer). If you smoke weed, then bang some of that out too, they compliment each other well.
The best advice for taking mushrooms i've found, is to; pre-roll your blunts, then put your stash away somewhere. And if you can, take your shoes off, as they're normally the first thing to go missing haha.
Have fun with 'em though, it'll be the most unique day of your life
LMAO Paper!! :clap: Take off ya shoes !!! :yes: Roll ya weed 1st 9:|6

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Damn the only shrooms I've ever ate were dried!

05-10-2006, 03:46 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/zer02/other%20shit/other%20other%20shit/b4262518.jpg

this is the place to be, man... and i'm goin in about a month... shroomz, all kinds of weed, shit like that...

this place'll make a suicidal muthafucka change his mind. that's how beautiful it is...

i'll tell yall storyes later. peace

Murdah Piff
05-10-2006, 04:09 PM
* play playstation or xbox or something the graphics look amazing...
super mario on super nintendo was 10 times iller shroomed out

Jesus Christ
05-10-2006, 05:15 PM
:W
I think everyone gave good advice. Make sure you are in a comfortable place with people you trust. I've had very good experiences and very bad experiences and some in between. You will feel pretty damn cool and pretty strange at the same time, good or bad you will learn something.

And whoever said dont take the whole dose at first is right. If you have an eigth then eat half that (you can always eat more later if you are not feeling it). Give it at least and hour and half then up the dose little by little. Drink orange juice and the best way to eat them is to crush the mushsrooms up into a more powdery substance (this will help your stomach digest better so you start tripping sooner) and then put that crushed up shit in a rice crispie treat and enjoy.:vroar: dont drive.

This chick knows her shit!:f

JASPER
05-10-2006, 05:22 PM
One time I did shrooms and I thought I was in the forest while I was just in my friends living room. I was running around because I got chased by wolves or something and I kept tripping over branches. When the trip was over, his room was a flipping muck and I quickly went home while he was still high.

hazidus hitman
05-10-2006, 07:11 PM
i used to grow psilocybe azurescen mushrooms for personal use.
every dance party i went to would be a mix of psilocen and mdma. good mix cos the mushies give the holucinogenic effect and the mdma gives the warm relaxed happy feeling.
anyway, first trip: i suggest you be with people your comfortable, clear headed, dressed comfortably etc. let one of the more experienced people take them before you as it sets the brain wave for the group.
the best way to take them is in lemon juice. the lemon juice only extracts the psilocen and keeps the psilocyben in the shroom. the psilocen is the "good" drug wich grows in magic mushrooms.
finely chop up the shrooms and soak them in about 2 shots full of pure squeezed lemon juice.
leave them for about 30 mins till the juice turns blue. filter out the shrooms and enjoy.
best place to trip: somewhere outdoors, fresh air, bush, secluded.
aparently 90 digree angles can set off bad trips.
bush and air is allways a good move. becuase shrooms are an earth drug they are best suited to earth situatons. you will love it way better also.
you dont want to be in public becuase strait peoples brain waves/vibes can realy fuck with you.
so iff you and your mates are going tripping, make sure ALL of them do...one strait person will fuck it up for ya.
holucinations: to start with a wave of warmth should come over you, maybe calmness. holucinations are different for all but the most common is the shadows will be blues, greens, purle colours and patterns all mooving and swirling. when you breath the world can seem to breath with you. opticle illusions is probably what its best described as. objects may seem closer or further away.
my personel favourite is the super human powers lol...i tend to get super clear and distant vision or hearing. taste and smell is enhanced also. play with these senses, its good fun.

any questions just ask, i have done allot of studying into shrooms and taken my fair share.

Chief 'Broom
05-10-2006, 08:37 PM
here's how you'll feel..
http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UD2Q221A6BHU331LOJVUK63DN

EAGLE EYE
05-10-2006, 11:33 PM
I've eaten like 4.2 grams once and bugged tha fuck out, but in a cool-good way. Although I was alone and coulda gotten myself in trouble and actually almost drove to the airport and bought a plane ticket to hawaii, i managed to calm myself down and watch anchorman then play gta.

Ive had quite a few crazy trippin stories I could tell. Don't drive your first time, cuz I did and it was down a back road in deeeep fog while bumpin RZA. Shit was insane!

hazidus hitman
05-11-2006, 08:49 AM
my crazyest trip ever was me and a mate picked 120 goldies (psilocybe azurescen) had them between us so 60 each (considering 10 is a trip)...holy shit!
the sky was filled with pictures and writing, the buildings were bouncing in and out and everytime we tried to walk anywhere we ended up sinking into the ground up to our knees...fucking histerical laughter cos we couldnt move far, we were cralling on our stomaches at the back of this high school park for about 6 hours....i was so glad it was a good trip cos fuck a bad one on that many shrooms.the good trips are allways good but the bad ones are FUCKED UP!

venex
05-11-2006, 01:53 PM
thanks for the info...

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Shrooms for evah..

mashqauck
05-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I looked into a mirror and my face looked like a monster's face. Has anyone tried or seen this same thing??

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 09:30 PM
I tend to just grow a lot of facial hair when I look in the mirror shroomed out, other people seen some gnarly stuff though. This one time, my friend claimed his face was animated, like He-Man or something haha. I very rarely remember everything when I'm fully up, well visually anyway. The 2 most significant instances of memory from when I tripped was firstly, when I tried rolling during my 1st outing on them (I tried to be cocky by not following those important rules heh) and like, the first thing was the game case i was wrapped up on started breathing (that was insanely cool), and the ganj started growing out into some crazy vine-like shit, was insane. Second one I remember was when I was in Amsterdam for my 21st, I was strolling around the red light district totally whacked out, the bitches in the windows were growing extra arms and everything, then out of the blue some random Dutch dude tried selling me crack, kinda killed my buzz haha