PDA

View Full Version : IF you could choose to go to school, would you go?

Big Risk
05-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I know you have a choice now, but if you could still have a drivers liscence and make money, would you?

Big Risk
05-10-2006, 12:08 PM
well where i live, you cant get one if you dont attend school. and then getting an education ofcourse can help bring you money.

4-Bar Killer
05-10-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm happy to been going to school. I'm glad to have learned to read, write and speak and write in different languages. And of course mathematics.. But I think I could study and learn more on my own hand when it comes to world history and society. I don't know if I could have learned all that stuff at home.. I guess I could.. but anyway school is wack, but at the same time it can be great sometimes..

Bedlam
05-10-2006, 12:31 PM
I would to a certain time, but I really don't need anymore education on how to "analyze what the author means with the tree dying at the end of the story" type of bullshit that our country wastes time on. I haven't needed English education for the past 3 years. If you're considering a career in a certain subject, then yeah you need to go to school, but you don't need schooling on a bunch of bullshit that you'll never use. If you're gonna be a writer, you don't need education on calculus.

It just depends, but as of now, I really don't need anymore schooling, besides in engineering, which is what I'll be majoring in.

HANZO
05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
I would to a certain time, but I really don't need anymore education on how to "analyze what the author means with the tree dying at the end of the story" type of bullshit that our country wastes time on. I haven't needed English education for the past 3 years. If you're considering a career in a certain subject, then yeah you need to go to school, but you don't need schooling on a bunch of bullshit that you'll never use. If you're gonna be a writer, you don't need education on calculus.

It just depends, but as of now, I really don't need anymore schooling, besides in engineering, which is what I'll be majoring in.

yeah man i feel exactly the same, learning about romeo and juliet for 2 years pissed me off cause its irrelevent information. im also gonna go into engineering.
But i say you can never stop learning after school finished i will carry on to learn about relevent information, i havent studied history for 4 years now but jus keep reading about it.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Dag, Everyones Going Toward Engineering Eh? I'll Be Starting Classes On Electronic Engineering Next Month. God Forbid Something Happens Before Then =/

snapple
05-10-2006, 01:22 PM
i had that attitude when i was a shorty(cept this was way before i could drive) and said fuck school, and yea that really bit me in the ass a few years later when i started to grow up....

education is extremley important, if you want to do something with your life and make serious bread then you gotta have an education it's that simple.

maestro wooz
05-10-2006, 01:23 PM
god forbid you take anything from the literature they make you read. Its not all worthless old people writing about stuff that isnt even relevant you know.

Murdah Piff
05-10-2006, 01:24 PM
it would be too temptin to skip class and do other bullshit, fuc ki havent been in class for 4 months

venex
05-10-2006, 01:24 PM
yes, I would go to school for sure...

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 01:25 PM
I Read My Share Of Books, Thanks.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Personally All This "higher Learning" Is Based On One's Version Of Things. I Have My Own Perspective Of Higher Learning. Besides, I Have Big Beef With Corporations Anyway, And I'm Working For One Now (don't Get Me Started Lol). And Who Wants To Sit Behind A Desk For A Corporation That Can Replace You In 2 Seconds? 'lotta Shit Runs Deep.

P'z

Murdah Piff
05-10-2006, 01:50 PM
t-bone is a crack dealer turned crackhead i can see it in his teeth

all i need is my high school diploma to go to construction school, and i already got it. cegep is a waste of time for me

MaShPG
05-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Coming from somebody coming from the education system, I'd educate myself instead. The school system doesn't teach you shit and isn't designed for a learning atmosphere, rather it is designed to get letter grades. I will personally homeschool my kids, yet try to create a healthy social life for them too.

JASPER
05-10-2006, 04:42 PM
I'd love to go back to highschool. You know what I love about high school girls... I keep getting older and they stay the same age. Giggedy giigedy goo!

MsRzaRecTaH
05-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Im starting school this month and I know I should of went a while ago but since I was in a situation where I couldnt.. well...

its never too late.. and Im real excited about starting!!

Emcee Panama Red
05-10-2006, 07:28 PM
No

I've Tryed
You cant Teach Sumone
Stuff They Already Know
Dont Get Me Wrong Tho, I Want To
But No Fundage........

CrazyCoCasian
05-10-2006, 09:04 PM
This Thread is stupid; of course you would go to school if you could what kind of question is that??????

THE W
05-10-2006, 09:08 PM
unless you have musical, theatrical, or athletic talent you better go get yourself a degree.

Visionz
05-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Coming from somebody coming from the education system, I'd educate myself instead. The school system doesn't teach you shit and isn't designed for a learning atmosphere, rather it is designed to get letter grades. I will personally homeschool my kids, yet try to create a healthy social life for them too. I feel what you're saying. I plan on beginning the education early with my kids to help them get a jump on that brainwashed bullshit but at the same time I think school growing up is important from a social standpoint. It's my opinion that home-schooled kids are more likely to be social retards. I want them in it for the interaction and math. Everything else, I'm putting on my shoulders to give to them, especially history.

Visionz
05-10-2006, 11:03 PM
As for keeping on topic, stay your ass in school if you're still there. You won't and can't know what it's like having all those bills breathing down ya neck. That hustle money often isn't as reliable and most likely isn't legal. Meaning that if you got people depending on you, if you happened to get popped you and your fam is getting flushed down the toilet. But at the same time, work experience means almost as much as a degree. I just started a new job making more than some college graduates because of my work history. But I'm going to school now because I'm trying to get to six figures and that isn't gonna happen without a degree.

THE W
05-10-2006, 11:09 PM
you can easily raise a child to be socially and intellectually sound in the public school system. unfortunately parents take no responsibility for their childrens upbringing and blame everything on TV and the school they go to.

home school aint bad either as long as you make sure you expose your children to other people for social interaction. with home school you can control the exposure of all the social BS that goes on in public schools.

MaShPG
05-10-2006, 11:20 PM
It's my opinion that home-schooled kids are more likely to be social retards.

my fear exactly. every homeschooled kid i've met is hella weird, yet very smart. but you know, when you're thirty years old, how well you did in school will be more important than how popular you were. still, i'll try my best to keep them socially active.

Visionz
05-10-2006, 11:29 PM
^I think it's more the ability to deal with different personality types. The highschool bully eventually gets older but he may not grow up, nawmean. There's the positive social side of dealing with females, learning how to make friends ect... but I think you also need the survial tatics of dealing with the assholes as well. I don't think taking 'em to the mall or whatever would teach you that. For the most part you're gonna have to deal with all ranges for the rest of your life. Dealing with people, I have to say, was the most important thing I mastered in my 13 years of public education, everything else was pretty much in one ear and out the other.

BRONZBODY
05-10-2006, 11:31 PM
well whatever u guys do in life....NEVER EVER WORK FOR WAL-MART......sam walton is the fucking devil.....they suck u dry pay u shit then fire you....im goin back to college in august...i only got a year left of the shit

MaShPG
05-10-2006, 11:36 PM
^I think it's more the ability to deal with different personality types. The highschool bully eventually gets older but he may not grow up, nawmean. There's the positive social side of dealing with females, learning how to make friends ect... but I think you also need the survial tatics of dealing with the assholes as well. I don't think taking 'em to the mall or whatever would teach you that. For the most part you're gonna have to deal with all ranges for the rest of your life. Dealing with people, I have to say, was the most important thing I mastered in my 13 years of public education, everything else was pretty much in one ear and out the other.

yea, i suppose when i get to your age i might look back on it the same way, but for now it's all about getting good grades so you can get into a good college (which is getting harder and harder nowadays...). I still am socially healthy though.

Visionz
05-10-2006, 11:55 PM
yeah homie^, I'm not saying don't aim for good grades. I can tell you carry yourself well in real life and in the business world it's extremely important. I would say moreso than your GPA unless you plan on going into an extremely specialized field. I would just advise to make sure there's a job market for whatever it is that you want to do. I've seen too many people go to college, rack up forty grand in debt and then end up working the counter at Home Depot or some shit. But if you look at havin a family some day you're most definetly gonna need some kind of degree to support 'em.

stak84
05-11-2006, 01:13 PM
of couse not but if you dont want to be a dirty fuckin
bumb you have to go to school sheesh git with the
program you fuckin fudgepackers

Right.
05-13-2006, 09:44 AM
I already been to school so you don't have to say or teach me anything.

I have been there long enough so if I'm gonna do something then it are other things I think.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 09:44 AM
U didn't attend that many english classes did u?

Right.
05-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Nothing wrong with my English... What is wrong with my English? Didn't knew this was a test, by tests I do better my best.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Hahaha, i hope that "by tests i do better my best" is a joke. If not, u proved my point. But there are a whole lot of other posts in which u show ur english ain't all that good.
But it doesn't matter.

Right.
05-13-2006, 09:52 AM
You can always find something if you want to complain ofcourse. :) Blame Hip-Hop.

PANDA PISS
05-13-2006, 09:56 AM
i hated school when i was there, but now i find all that shit interesting
id be a grade a student if i went back, cos i wanna learn shit like history, science, religion, even maths
it all has much more significance to me now than it did then

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Lol, yeah, it's true that hiphop ruined the language. But i still know the correct spelling etc. But i don't use here all that often.
But i ace english papers and shit, so it's all good :)

Right.
05-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Luckally I can behave normal too. I just don't feel like doing it the whole time or all the time.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Luckally I can behave normal too. I just don't feel like doing it the whole time or all the time.

Lol, not to suck up to you or anything, but i know. Sometimes you're just acting nice and stuff. And other times u post strange shit. But yeah, it's the Internet, so fuck it right? :p :D

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Full sentences take 2 long.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Hahaha, true true. But i got time, so i post full sentences, fuck it! :D

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:09 AM
I act strange because people do that.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:12 AM
In real life too? Or what?

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:13 AM
Si I know myself soy loca and btw. this forum is not about me so don't worry about me I'm fine. Grazie/Gracias/Thank you/Bedankt. Languages was 1 of my best courses on school.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Hahaha, i'm curious how u would be in real life tho :yes:

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:20 AM
You're going offtopic. Back on topic please yes. I don't want to teach.

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Only I get banned.. Do you understand?

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Lol, it really wasn't offtopic tho :nonono:

But i don't wanna teach either. But i'm just gonna continue to do University next yeah till i get my masters degree. :dududu:

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Only I get banned.. Do you understand?

Yeah, i know. Dunno why.

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:26 AM
You really need diplomas. I'm-------Glad I have them. I------- Don't know why either they must be bored.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Which u got? HAVO?

And guess so..maybe they have to ban 1 person every day..who knows :p

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:32 AM
Mavo-Havo-MBO/Visagie/Visagiste-Manicure/Nagel Styliste-Styliste

& Zwempdiplomas en heel de rest als je dat mee wilt rekenen. Ik heb veel diplomas dan. Schoenstrikdiploma, CERTIFICAAT VOOR GOED GEDRAG.. <- You don't get that when you have a record. Schaatsdiploma (Ik weet niet hoe ik daaraan kom, onzin allemaal.)

People with a high diploma work in the supermarket @ Wu-Tang Corp. here it's scandalous.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:33 AM
Mavo-Havo-MBO/Visagie/Visagiste-Manicure/Nagel Styliste-Styliste

& Zwempdiplomas en heel de rest als je dat mee wilt rekenen. Ik heb veel diplomas dan.

Hahaha ok vet :D Als ik een meisje was had je me nagels mogen doen, maar aan de andere kant..mss tikkeltje metrosexueel, dus t mag alsnog wel :p

Maar werk je nu ook als visagiste of niet?

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:36 AM
I can go work with those diplomas but I didn't go look for work because I am spoiled or I'm just lazy.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:37 AM
I am spoiled or I'm just lazy.

We would make such a good match :p:b

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:39 AM
I have a man he has diplomas too.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Lol, too bad. :p Good he's got diploma's tho :yes:
When i get my masters degree i'll be the man, then i'll be Master Dirk lol

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:41 AM
I wonder if people can still write over 10 years.... Because they do or gonna, wanna do everything with computers.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:44 AM
I think in 10 years people will still be able to write, and people will continue to learn how to write. So i don't think that will dissapear. Maybe in 500 years, but not in 10 years.

Plus, people will still know what letters and numbers and shit look like, so they will be able to write that shit too.

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Robot future.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Will never happen.

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:47 AM
After we're all dead. Or after that I don't really care. 2000

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Nah, people will only be extinct when the planet explodes or shit. So then there will be no robots either.
But there is a change that when mankind developes a computer which has the ability to learn, he will start to think that humans have no logic, and that we have to be terminated. Cuz when u think about it, for computers we wouldn't be behaving with logic, and the logic thing for a computer to do, is to terminate that. So who knows. I always say, don't built computers who will be able to learn on their own.

And now it's time to smoke a cigarette, so i'll brb. :king:

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:52 AM
I think they have made a few mistakes with internet too. There is way too much information available. But We'll see. If you have a lot of money/doekoe then you can travel to Mars.

Right.
05-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech N9ne - Einstein

http://vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/200512/original/images858977_mc2.jpg

Right.
05-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Haha is a funny song. Sorry topic.

Skellington
05-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Sure thing, and I already did

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Education is the most importan thing.Without education we will be like the monkeys and our world like the jungle.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 11:52 AM
^^ would be fun for a week or so.

Right.
05-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Some teachers don't even know what they're talking about and then they have to teach or gonna teach. Doesn't work.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Try teachers at HBO. I hate 90% of them. They are all ignorant, and they want you to learn nothing. They will think for you, and you can't think for yourself. I hate HBO with a passion.

(not HBO the television station people!)

Right.
05-13-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't know what those people do on schools some people are Devilish I have seen it with my own eyes.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 12:50 PM
I get in arguements so often with teachers it's terrible. But they always get frustrated because i treat them like they are stupid. So that is fun :)

Right.
05-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Freaks on this planet... You don't want to know.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah, i consider myself blessed :p

Right.
05-13-2006, 12:58 PM
I would consider myself blessed 2. Life itself is school too... If you're locked the whole day in a classroom then you see nothing. And inside for homework. Or work.

Right.
05-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Goddess is gonna travel. See more from the world I haven't been everywhere yet.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Take me with u.

Right.
05-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Why would I take strangers with me?

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Lol, why not? It's adventurous! Besides..i'm a nice guy :yes:

Right.
05-13-2006, 01:24 PM
I know nice guys when they see you they just come sit next to you or they try to stay with you the whole evening, night.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 01:26 PM
I know nice guys when they see you they just come sit next to you or they try to stay with you the whole evening, night.

You mean like hitting on you? I wouldn't do that yo! I'm not interessted in sex or whatever :p I just wanna see the world too, duh :b

Right.
05-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Men are always interested in sex otherwise they're gay. You're not gonna say no.

Right.
05-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Internet is hilarious.. Page six. Mark Mayoya said I was spamming do you know why? Because I don't talk much.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Lol. I'm not ALWAYS interested in sex. Only with some girls. I hang with enough girls who i just LIKE, no sex or anything. And i'm def. not gay psjh.

Right.
05-13-2006, 02:03 PM
I thought you where in school.. Don't you have to finish that first then before you're gonna travel?

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Yeah, but, its possible to take a brake for a year...and then i'll do that, so i can travel. Now im still young and shit :p

Sicka than aidZ
05-13-2006, 02:54 PM
mad pussy at school, id definantly go

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 02:57 PM
mad pussy at school, id definantly go

Def. one of the reasons! My classes are full of fine pussay :yes:

Right.
05-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Pussay

http://www.photonetwork.co.za/Photographers/emwe/Sleepy%20lioness%20peeking%20Kgalagadi.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
05-13-2006, 03:03 PM
http://www.smartguy.dk/VareBilleder/6439_Presentation.jpg

Punani!

mashqauck
05-13-2006, 03:53 PM
I'd go just to find some hot young asian girls

JASPER
05-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I just stabbed myself because your posts made me bleed internally. Go rape yourself, assholes.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-13-2006, 04:26 PM
stab to kill next time Chester

JASPER
05-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I'll stab ya moms with my pemis HOHOHOHO!

CherChezLaMarauder
05-13-2006, 04:41 PM
sorry i haven't paid child support. forgive me

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-14-2006, 06:10 AM
I get in arguements so often with teachers it's terrible. But they always get frustrated because i treat them like they are stupid. So that is fun :)

FUCK ALL THE TEACHERS THEY ARE BITCHES :thumbup:

Big Risk
05-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Teachers that suck made me wanna drop out. But i never had the balls to do it since im a transfestite named Goddess.

mashqauck
05-14-2006, 01:24 PM
LOL too bad my teachers rape me

Right.
05-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Che Cosa Scripted Warface? Perche tu sei Finocchio? Italiano falso.

mashqauck
05-14-2006, 02:03 PM
I know Italian, also goddess!

Right.
05-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Bello scherzo.

mashqauck
05-14-2006, 02:10 PM
La voglio appena nudo, il bambino.

mashqauck
05-14-2006, 02:13 PM
This is my baby right here son!

http://www.bigxtits.com/blog/images/june/natalie_portman.jpg

Right.
05-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Vaffanculo if you have to ask attention like that.