PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat vs. New Jersey Minus Richard Jefferson

Dirty Knowledge
05-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Shjeah.. Game One was a GOT DAMNED FLUKE ... my dawgs came back though for a minute at the end there when they got it to 9 but defense couldn't hold up. I give Jersey props though they tasted blood and went for the kill and did it. But now tonight ya'll gotta go without one Richard Jefferson. So that's what I've been hearing. That's gotta hurt.. sucks though because I remember Wade missing a game against the Pistons. Anyway, Heat will put a whooping on Jersey tonight probably win by 10 or more. Got to make a statement. I look for Zo to have a big game also. Zo might show up tonight. Either him or Shaq. And Toine too. Walker going to have some big minutes put in. We going to Jersey 1-1. SHJEAH!

Zo - 8 points, 6 rebounds, 4 blocks
Shaq - 20 points, 13 rebounds, 3 blocks
Wade - 30 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds
Haslem - 8 points, 8 rebounds
J-Will - 13 points, 4 assists
Walker - 15 points, 4/7 3PT, 5 rebounds

SHJEAH.. some predictions kid

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Another "l" Posted Up On The American Airlines Area. Still Going Split Pat Riley's Wig And Force Him Into Resignation. Shaq's Washed Up, Wade Can't Scrap With Vinsanity.

Bedlam
05-10-2006, 09:10 PM
wow this is a rape. Wade is amazing

TUCO
05-10-2006, 09:46 PM
they definately bouncing back game 2
Shaq was fuckin sloppy....thats all it was

Dirty Knowledge
05-11-2006, 01:07 AM
JEA JEA JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! That's how we do it. You beat us hard, we beat you harder. Nets had an 11-2 run, but we still whooped 'em, SJEAH! Yo my predictions was right I ain't even gonna check 'em I already know that I was close as fuck yo... Miami in 7.

Razorsharp
05-11-2006, 01:34 AM
fuck... hopefully Nets gain composure next game.... fuck

CherChezLaMarauder
05-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Very Disappointed With Their Performance Last Night. Makes You Forget How They Caught Wreck In Game 1. Kristic Better Man Up.

Razorsharp
05-13-2006, 03:12 AM
FUCK.... nets had it today... VC fucked up at the end with the 2 turnovers, and Kristic was fuckin cold all night... but VC did do Alonzo Mourning dirty... dunked on him rotten again... we'll get em next game...peace

Dirty Knowledge
05-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Ah DAMN.. Heat going to whoop the Nets it's Mother's Day.. Nets coming back though.. 4th quarter going to be good.. and someone on the radio down here said "At the end of this series we'll know who Kristic is like we know Melchioni".. Kristic who? Melchioni was MUCH better than this clown.

bonez07
05-15-2006, 05:04 PM
oh MAN that was nice...feel the HEAT

Dirty Knowledge
05-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Heat wrap up this series tonight at home, no doubt about it. And it's a lousy day and has been this entire week anyone in South Florida knows that so the Nets will have gotten off that plane to some muggy fucking weather and some hard thunder and lightning. They'll already have been in a pretty lousy mood thanks to that, but once they step in to the White Hot Heat Zone it's going to be WORST.. Heat win tonight by 15+.

Dirty Knowledge
05-17-2006, 12:07 AM
JEA JEA JEAAAAAAA!! Heat ran that shit off the court get outta the arena you can stay on South Beach though baby we got a plane to Detroit in a few days to catch though.. a fresh Shaq oooohh.. Detroit here we come, SON

TUCO
05-17-2006, 05:32 PM
CHEA!! Heat made it thru...only 3 losses, not bad
now its time......to fear Detroit :/