PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Preview

MaShPG
05-10-2006, 06:26 PM
whether you like this game or not, you gotta admit, amazing graphics.

http://www.break.com/index/halo3.html

Dough Snatcher
05-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Cant wait...
God damn dail up, i might be downloading this shit till tonight sometime.

Icurus
05-11-2006, 01:52 AM
They didn't show a goddamn thing. What a giant planet cannon. First off, where's the fucking gameplay? Im tired of looking at cgi movies. Who gives a shit.

Wu-Tality
05-11-2006, 07:03 AM
yeah co-sign with Icurus, who gives a fuck about graphics if they're pre-rendered and dont really give you any idea on the game.

Fayth
05-11-2006, 08:34 AM
think it'l be great, cant wait, if cheating comes back to the live matches i can see it going to the swap shop :)

num2son
05-11-2006, 10:17 AM
yeah co-sign with Icurus, who gives a fuck about graphics if they're pre-rendered and dont really give you any idea on the game.

I was hoping for it to look like gears of war demo

BRONZBODY
05-12-2006, 11:52 AM
im lookin foward to that too human game myself not really into the 360 but i really wanna play that shit

believin
05-13-2006, 11:56 AM

This was not prerendered, and not even the final build.
This is how it looks in-game.

The lightning effects, the long distance drwaing, i love it.

Thai Gear
05-13-2006, 12:27 PM
halo 3 has got to be awesome the first 2 games were great this one has to be better b/c of the graphics and its on xbox 360

believin
05-15-2006, 02:25 PM
halo 3 has got to be awesome the first 2 games were great this one has to be better b/c of the graphics and its on xbox 360

Graphics alone dont make it a great game, for an example:

For me Halo: Combat Evolved was and still is the best game ever made, but Halo 2 though it had better graphics, new weapons etc. was a big dissapointment.
it stank, a really bad game, most of the music was too mellow and the feeling in of the weapons had gone. the original pistol was gone, and the oringinal assault rifle gone too.
The ol chemistry was just gone.
The game didnt feel right.
The only thing good in Halo 2 was the Cut-scenes and Live multiplayer

So it just have to get the ol school style back, and that is what i expect from Halo 3, in fact i expect Halo 3 to be the greatest game ever made, and that wont happen.
Like Halo:CE = Enter the Wu Tang, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. There wont be another game like Halo:CE
So great graphics dont make it a great game, and definantly not beacause it is being released on 360

Classic
05-15-2006, 05:08 PM
If you look at it from my point-of-view, Halo 2 just had TOO MUCH hype to live up too. It exceeds it's predecessor in many ways. Dual-wielding, better pistol if you ask me.
The assault rifle was indeed a big dissappointment.
But you could also play as the covenant(nice stealth feature), and their covenant weapons.
And what about the energy sword!?
Truthfully though, the story of Halo overall is a big let down.
Aliens invade Earth, you must stop them!
Truthfully, I was looking forward to playing Master Chief over the covenant.
Goodness sakes, you were only on Earth for like, 1 level.
That's just me.

wordwarlock
05-15-2006, 07:06 PM
I hear its a good game'

Icurus
05-16-2006, 12:01 AM
This was not prerendered, and not even the final build.
This is how it looks in-game.

The lightning effects, the long distance drwaing, i love it.

Dude, there was no actual game footage. What are you talking about?

NIGHT MAYOR
05-16-2006, 03:05 AM
Dude, there was no actual game footage. What are you talking about?

if you read bungies site the preview was done with the game engine
ON THE 360

"We won't ruin the content of our short presentation by describing it frame by frame, but we will note that everything you're seeing here is being rendered in real-time on the Xbox 360, using the current version of our Halo 3 game engine"

camera angles are all thats diffrent and who gives a fuck what the first person view looks like. i hope this is all we see till its released im dissapointed they already told us its comming. this will have the highest sell rate of any game i bet. cant fuckin wait - least i know i dont have to get the 360 till march next year - they better fix that heat problem. peace

Megaman
05-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Halo 1 The greatest game of all time???? LOL Halo 1 must be the most overrated game of all time. It's just another first person shooter. Don't get me wrong cuz i like Halo 1 and i also like halo 2 for xbox live, but they are very overrated. I have been playing first person shooters since Wolfenstein 3d and those games are just the same shit now. Fuck the graphics.... graphics don't make a game. Only people who care about the graphics are dumb crazy new or casual gamers.

Fayth
05-16-2006, 02:20 PM
The multiplayer is the best part.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-16-2006, 04:49 PM
in the world of shoot em ups halo is unbeatable. no game has levels as good looking and wide reaching. halo is easily the best game ever. best live too. viva la master chief

believin
05-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Halo 1 The greatest game of all time???? LOL Halo 1 must be the most overrated game of all time. It's just another first person shooter. Don't get me wrong cuz i like Halo 1 and i also like halo 2 for xbox live, but they are very overrated. I have been playing first person shooters since Wolfenstein 3d and those games are just the same shit now. Fuck the graphics.... graphics don't make a game. Only people who care about the graphics are dumb crazy new or casual gamers.

Its like saying that "the WU Tang clan is the best rap group ever" to a G-unit fan.
I have been there since wolfenstein 3D, but the Halo:CE chemistry was just perfect.
I love Halo as much as the Wu Tang, and the Wu Tang IS my life :D

Dough Snatcher
05-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Honestly i could give 2 shits about the story mode. I just like whippin ass in MP.