PDA

View Full Version : Moongod Allah - The 2 Ten Tigers Albums

LORD ZERO
05-11-2006, 01:40 PM
-ten Tigers Of Kwangtung
-return Of Ten Tigers

I Love These 2 Albums And The Kung-fu Movie Concept Behind Both Of Em, I Think These 2 Albums Show What The Wu Is All About And Where It Came From, Production Was Off The Hook, Rhymes Were Deadly, Just Kinda Sucks That Moongod Dissapeared A Good While Ago, I Hope He Comes Back With A 3rd One Day Bringin That Unique Element

Peace
-z-

Ya_Bane
05-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Released May 2001
http://www.wu-international.com/images/Albums/moongodten.jpg

01. Trial of the Broken Blades
[Performed by Origin, and Fraze]
[Produced by Moongod Allah]

02. Instructor of Death
[Performed by Doc Blake, and Coltrane]

03. Moon Warriors
[Lin Brotherz, Most High Brotherz, and GI Samurai]
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Origin, Fraze, Magpie, Doc Blake, and GI Samurai]

04. Dynasty of Blood
[Performed by Cilvaringz, and Fraze]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]

05. Saviour of the Soul
[Performed by Moongod Allah, Cilvaringz, Doc Blake]

06. The Wong Masters
[Lin Brotherz]
[Performed by Cilvaringz, and Origin]

07. Shaolin Handlock
[Performed by Magpie]

08. Singing Killer
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Fraze, and GI Samurai]

09. A Taste of Cold Steel
[Performed by Cilvaringz]

10. Come Drink With Me
[Performed Origin, and Magpie]

Science ["Hidden Track"]
[Performed by Origin]
[Produced by Origin]

Leo Angel
05-22-2006, 09:19 AM
I've got "Return Of The Ten Tigers" and it's pure Shaolin style, pure Wu-Tang. I love this kinda oriental, raw beats. Lyrics are on point too.:thumbup: I'm also going to look for "The Ten Tigers Of Kwantung", I'm sure that it's a fire too...

num2son
05-22-2006, 11:00 AM
The Ten Tigers of Kwantung was the best.

Ya_Bane
05-29-2006, 06:06 AM
I only got The Ten Tigers Of Kwantung, but that's fucken amazing. Real ol' gritty Wu-type production.

You gotta check it out.

late-ass edit:

But the production on 'Return...' is even better.

Leo Angel
05-29-2006, 08:29 AM
You have to check out other Moongod Allah productions as well: Most High Brotherz - "The Unexpected" & Lin Brotherz - "Ching Dynasty", they're truly incredible!! Wu-Tang in a pure form:)

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-01-2006, 11:47 PM
i got both these albums and there fucking great they bring be back and show how sick the wu is and how different and ill the production could be and can be on any wu album this is one of the wu affiliates in how ill they can these albums prove it

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-02-2006, 11:56 AM
i wouldn't consider him a wu affiliate

but from what i heard the album was aiight

Ya_Bane
06-29-2006, 06:14 PM
These albums are some of my favorite Wu-fam albums. The Ten Tigers of Kwantung is my fav atm, but I've listened to that the most. But "Ming Lu Khan" from Return of The Ten Tigers is my most-bumped atm.

Ya_Bane
06-29-2006, 06:15 PM
and yeah, the production is of another world. Perfect.

DisAstro
07-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Wow. Used to listen this a lot. Then I kinda forgot about it. Just started listening it again. I'm loving it :D.

Isn't Moongod Allah a friend of Cilvaringz?

supremecharma
07-04-2006, 08:39 AM
they go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back

num2son
07-04-2006, 01:43 PM
and yeah, the production is of another world. Perfect.

I wish he would do an instrumental album

Ya_Bane
07-04-2006, 03:19 PM
I wish he would do an instrumental album

Or produce a General solo... :vroar:

TAURO
07-05-2006, 09:05 AM
how can I get hold of these albums cos it's been bothering me for a minute?

Leo Angel
07-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Moongod is a really incredible producer. RZA should make him an official Wu Fam (sign him) or his talent is going to be wasted. I'd love to hear some of his beats on some generals (like GZA, RZA, Masta Killa or INS) and Wu Fam albums. Btw, I would like to learn something more about this guy... Is he Dutch like Cilva? How is he connected to Wu-Tang? Does he know any Generals?

You can easily find his albums by Soulseek:spin:

shaolin_danger
07-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Ya'll know how i can get my hands on a copy of these albums??? And whats Soulseek?

Leo Angel
07-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Soulseek is a downloading program

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-07-2006, 06:39 PM
dont dl man ,, common dl the fuken commercial albums not this shit .
COMMON MAN!

Leo Angel
07-08-2006, 04:09 AM
I live in Poland. The only original Wu-Tang Albums I was able to cop were: 36 Chambers, Forever, W, Iron Flag, Wu Chronicles Pt. I & II, Liquid Swords, Beneath The Surface and Tical. Here you can forget about buying such rare original albums like Moongod Allah's, sorry...

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-16-2006, 02:29 PM
shit where can i buy this . Anybody? i live in nyc

Leo Angel
07-16-2006, 02:43 PM
On Wu International is stated that these Moongod albums were released only by internet...

sd-cd
08-26-2006, 10:43 AM
What's this CD? Where can I get it?

I heard this is a good album. And this > "The Return Of The Ten Tigers" (2002).

But I can't get them or listen to them...How can I get those?

Ya_Bane
08-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Peace DS. I made this thread cuz it wasn't in the Index, but there was a thread about it already, check it out here:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18824

I think the only way to hear it is to download it, and you HAVE to hear it!

anywayz, mods, please close this double, and plz update the Index.

Ya_Bane
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Moongod is a really incredible producer. RZA should make him an official Wu Fam (sign him) or his talent is going to be wasted. I'd love to hear some of his beats on some generals (like GZA, RZA, Masta Killa or INS) and Wu Fam albums. Btw, I would like to learn something more about this guy... Is he Dutch like Cilva? How is he connected to Wu-Tang? Does he know any Generals?

I'll try and answere your Q's

Moongod is a really incredible producer. RZA should make him an official Wu Fam (sign him) or his talent is going to be wasted. ------ I think it's too late. Supposedly Moongod got married and stopped producing. I hope damn hard that's not the case tho, I need more Moongod-production. ------I'd love to hear some of his beats on some generals (like GZA, RZA, Masta Killa or INS) and Wu Fam albums. --- As above ---- Btw, I would like to learn something more about this guy... Is he Dutch like Cilva? ----- Yes -----How is he connected to Wu-Tang? ----- RZA signed Cilvaringz, and Cilva's been down with Moongod and the Moonlight-Fam since the beginning. He also brought Bronze Nazareth. ----- Does he know any Generals? ----- appearently he knows MK and RZA along with a bunch of Killa Beez, and have worked with them on tours ----

Peace

sd-cd
08-26-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm just listening to the Ten tigers of Kwantung. I don't know what to say. It was very quiet about the Moon. Or I must have missed It....It's f***in dope!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS.

Peace.

sd-cd
08-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Leo Angel,

I jak? Masz te albumy? Dwa plus epkę?

Peace.

sd-cd
08-26-2006, 07:31 PM
But I only have 1 question. Who rhymes on those albums?

Peace.

Ya_Bane
08-26-2006, 07:35 PM
But I only have 1 question. Who rhymes on those albums?

Peace.

Read my first post

Leo Angel
08-27-2006, 08:21 AM
Leo Angel,

I jak? Masz te albumy? Dwa plus epkę?

Peace.

Yo. taa, mam oba albumy o tygrysach z Kwantungu:i EP-ki nie mam jeszcze

Ya_Bane
08-27-2006, 08:30 AM
snacka engelska jävla lodare

SBrooks1
08-27-2006, 09:04 AM
I found a couple tracks from Ten Tigers on SoulSeek but not the full albums. If anyone could hook me up with these it would be appreciated! Peace.

Leo Angel
08-27-2006, 09:31 AM
I would provide you both Moon albums by Soulseek but I'm currently moving to another house, sorry bros.;(

SBrooks1
08-27-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm downloading both albums now. From what I've heard so far from Kwantung is very tight. Definately sounds like Wu with all the kung-fu movie samples and imagery. I'm impressed.

sd-cd
08-28-2006, 09:26 AM
DOWNLOAD LINKS:

TEN TIGERS
http://www.zshare.net/download/moong...ntung-rar.html (http://www.zshare.net/download/moongod-allah-ten-tigers-of-kwantung-rar.html)

RETURN OF THE TEN TIGERS
http://www.zshare.net/download/marottt-zip.html

SO, If anyone has this EP, please let me know.

PEACE.

bamboo
08-28-2006, 12:23 PM

Bane! Är du svensk?
Var bor du?

SBrooks1
08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
If anyone is on oink.me.uk I am now seeding both Moongod Allah albums. So just search for them if you're a member.

Jim Kelly
08-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Were either one of these albums ever released in good quality? I have both of them, but the quality is pretty horrible.

SBrooks1
08-31-2006, 12:55 AM
Were either one of these albums ever released in good quality? I have both of them, but the quality is pretty horrible.

I have them both in 192kb/s MP3's. Excellent quality.

Ya_Bane
08-31-2006, 03:07 AM
Bane! Är du svensk?
Var bor du?

yup, bor i Härjedalen/Umeå till och från. Where are u from? The Royal Capital?

bamboo
08-31-2006, 11:54 AM
yup, bor i Härjedalen/Umeå till och från. Where are u from? The Royal Capital?

stämmer bra det!
let's keep it english tho' for the rest to kno' :)

Jim Kelly
08-31-2006, 10:18 PM

;)

TAURO
10-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Since I couldn't get hold of either of these two albums I've managed to download them both.

Well all I can say is that their both dope, although Moondog is not the best mc in the world he handles the mic well.

Production is top although I think they took the wu-tang kung fu imagry a bit too literally but dope nonetheless.

Ya_Bane
10-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Good bumping this. Two of the best produced albums in the 2000s. Personal classics easily.

Everybody HAS to hear these albums

TAURO
10-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Good bumping this. Two of the best produced albums in the 2000s. Personal classics easily.

Everybody HAS to hear these albums

If only they where easier to get hold off.

pablobaluba
10-13-2006, 04:35 AM
i;m happy to see a thread like this
i'm a moongod maniac!!! i listened to these two albums a LO. they're perfect. short and on point!!!
but i doubt moon will come back...from what i know he got married :)) lol

TAURO
10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
I think Rza should pick these albums up and re release them under the wu banner officially, maybe under wu music group.

I can see it as a double album, it's just too good to be internet only.

_BaLaNcE_
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
love that track shaolin handlock great nipponia sample

Golden_Armz
10-16-2006, 06:53 AM
apparently his alias is just "Moon" now so ya'll can stop putting the word "Allah" next to his name.

Peace

LORD ZERO
10-17-2006, 04:22 AM
moongod = shoulda been a WU-ELEMENT

LORD ZERO
10-17-2006, 04:26 AM

the kb/s doesnt really matter, these albums need to be completely remastered nah mean

Ya_Bane
10-17-2006, 07:47 AM
moongod = shoulda been a WU-ELEMENT

co-sign

famenchuan
01-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Downloaded this one and the first one last week. Amazing albums. Wish I can get some real copies though. I hate downloading music.

MANISH
01-01-2007, 04:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Varifrån är du?

Masta Chilla
02-11-2007, 06:31 AM
Downloaded this one and the first one last week. Amazing albums. Wish I can get some real copies though. I hate downloading music.

same here. but i had no other choice. this production is on the same level as rza's in his best days, maybe even better!
a masta killa or gza album with moongod production only would make the greatest lp ever on this world.

Ya_Bane
02-12-2007, 04:42 AM
Word. Mooon's production is beyond classic. I wish he could move to the US and hook up with the generals. I know it wont happend, but a brother gotta get to dream..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Varifrån är du?

Harjedalen, now living in Umea

Masta Chilla
02-12-2007, 11:40 AM
could someone post the tracklists of the two 10tigers albums please?

Ya_Bane
02-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Ten Tigers

02. Instructor of Death

03. Moon Warriors

04. Dynasty of Blood
[Produced by Cilvaringz]

05. Saviour of the Soul

06. The Wong Masters
[Lin Brotherz]

07. Shaolin Handlock
[Performed by Magpie]

08. Singing Killer

10. Come Drink With Me

Science ["Hidden Track"]
[Performed by Origin]
[Produced by Origin]

Return

01. The Return of Bai Me

02. The Cup
[Performed by Doc Blake, and Feathers]

03. Fifty Days Of Sword Practice
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Origin, Magpie, and Fraze]

04. Ming Lu Khan
[Performed Magpie, and Feathers]

05. Generation Moonwarriors
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Origin, Moongod Allah, Doc Blake, Magpie, Fraze, Psiklops, and Roze Peddle]

06. The Horse, The Sword & The Vengeance
[Performed by Fraze, Doc Blake, Psiklops, and Feathers]

07. Rest
[Performed by Origin, and Doc Blake]

08. Letter From Ming Lu Khan
[Performed by Origin, and Magpie]

09. War At The Temple
[Lin Brotherz]

10. Snake vs. Crane
[Performed by Doc Blake, and Roze Peddle]

11. Ten Tigers Of Kwantung
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Doc Blake, and Fraze]

12. Victory
[Performed by Cilvaringz, and Feathers]

Masta Chilla
02-26-2007, 01:11 PM
thanx

Masta Chilla
02-26-2007, 01:19 PM
i've listened to them a few times and i must say the 2nd albums is times betta than the 1st...

Ya_Bane
02-27-2007, 08:03 PM
i've listened to them a few times and i must say the 2nd albums is times betta than the 1st...

I agree, the 2nd got better production, more varied.

Ya_Bane
02-27-2007, 08:07 PM
btw Don, you heard the Most High Brotherz-album? As they put it themselves: "Same peeps new beats"

Masta Chilla
03-01-2007, 08:58 AM
naw not yet. but it's very hard 2 get those albums in germany...

g_flex
03-01-2007, 11:18 PM
both the albums are fucking tightt....dope as beats

supremecharma
03-02-2007, 02:24 AM
i have - that mhb album is off the hook.....

Masta Chilla
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM
isn't there a link 4 downloading the high brothaz? i can't find em in any shops in my region...

Ya_Bane
03-03-2007, 12:45 PM
isn't there a link 4 downloading the high brothaz? i can't find em in any shops in my region...

You won't find it in any shops, but the site policy is no album-sharing allowed, sorry.

Erquel
04-23-2007, 04:56 AM
damn
i'm bringing this thread back
just listened to Ten Tigers of Kwantung and i gotta say it's sooo dirty!
pure wu

Durag
04-23-2007, 06:40 AM
Those two albums are fucking dope. I love the whole vibe and atmosphere to them i prefer Return of the Ten Tigers but both are dope

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
both albums are crazy...after hearing the Wu-Tang Martial Expert beat on Cilva'z album, I need some beats from him on new Wu material, maybe even on 8 Diagrams...

The 13th Jewel
09-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Im trying to find this online and I havent had any success. I had it on my old computer but the harddrive died, so I dont have any copies. I did try to d/l it on the link provided but it had a virus on it. Anyone care to help a wuhead out?

hide1998
09-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Just to clear things up, Both Tiger albums, Lin Brotherz, and Henshen were internet only releases?

How about All Star Collection Box, 3rd Chamber beats, and Mental Chamberz? The reason I ask is because if they're all internet only releases then I don't feel weird burning quality music on CD since the REAL CD is non-existent.

Cilvaringz' Killah B-Ching was recently released as a mixtape alongside "I" if you bought it from a few spots online, correct?

Also, what was everyone's general opinion of the Henshen EP (Moon did produced the whole thing afterall)?

Durag
09-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Just to clear things up, Both Tiger albums, Lin Brotherz, and Henshen were internet only releases?

How about All Star Collection Box, 3rd Chamber beats, and Mental Chamberz? The reason I ask is because if they're all internet only releases then I don't feel weird burning quality music on CD since the REAL CD is non-existent.

Cilvaringz' Killah B-Ching was recently released as a mixtape alongside "I" if you bought it from a few spots online, correct?

Also, what was everyone's general opinion of the Henshen EP (Moon did produced the whole thing afterall)?

I have all of these, apart from the mixtape that came with 'I' from Chambermusik called 'Have Sword, Will Travel' - is that the same as the Killa B-Ching? I was gonna buy 'I' again for the mixtape, but if ive already got all the songs, then fuck no.

3rd Chamber Beats is brilliant. Some of the beats are breathtakingly beautiful, Cilvaringz is amazing as a producer i think. I usually dont sit through instrumental albums, but this is fuckin brilliant. The Mental Chamberz is very good too, but not on the same level.

I havent listened to the Henshmen fuck all, but from what i remember it was dope, sound wasnt the best though. Might have to go back and listen to it.

By the way, i always thought 'Internet Only Release' ment that you could only purchase the CD on the internet?Or does that mean the album is only available for download?

Lex Lugor
09-22-2007, 05:52 PM
I have all of these, apart from the mixtape that came with 'I' from Chambermusik called 'Have Sword, Will Travel' - is that the same as the Killa B-Ching? I was gonna buy 'I' again for the mixtape, but if ive already got all the songs, then fuck no.

3rd Chamber Beats is brilliant. Some of the beats are breathtakingly beautiful, Cilvaringz is amazing as a producer i think. I usually dont sit through instrumental albums, but this is fuckin brilliant. The Mental Chamberz is very good too, but not on the same level.

I havent listened to the Henshmen fuck all, but from what i remember it was dope, sound wasnt the best though. Might have to go back and listen to it.

By the way, i always thought 'Internet Only Release' ment that you could only purchase the CD on the internet?Or does that mean the album is only available for download?

so far ive got 3 different versions of killa b ching which have some different tracks each but i dont think have sword will travel is the same as any of em though it probably has most of the tracks that are on the killa b ching's. i also have a shitty quality version of henchmen but i dont think anybody has better :(

LORD ZERO
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
i think its the ONLY version of henchmen out there

Ya_Bane
09-22-2007, 08:26 PM
CNO's tape aint the same as no B'-Ching tape.

It's no secret I love thee Moonlight fam, but the Henchman EP is my least favorite out of the bunch. Both Ten Tigers and the Most High Brotherz-albums are played weekly tho. Constantly on my iPod.

This post took me like twenty minutes to complete.. Gonna have some sleep now...

peaashe

The 13th Jewel
09-25-2007, 07:41 PM
i wouldn't consider him a wu affiliate

but from what i heard the album was aiight

Moon sure as hell does tho.

hide1998
09-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Anyone else have the Most High Brothers album at a higher encode than 128? Several years ago when I originally got the mp3s of that album I could only find it in 128. I did another search not too long ago and found a few places to download the album again, but in all cases I could find it was only at 128 still. Anyone got an encode of the album at 192 or higher?

The 13th Jewel
09-25-2007, 11:53 PM
^^^ looking for that too.

hide1998
09-25-2007, 11:56 PM
^^^ looking for that too.

Do you know if it even exists at a higher encode (outside of the hands of folks who are closely linked to the creation of the album)?

The 13th Jewel
09-26-2007, 07:23 AM
Do you know if it even exists at a higher encode (outside of the hands of folks who are closely linked to the creation of the album)?

No idea.

hide1998
10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Recently I've been bumpin' both Tiger albums, Lin Brotherz, and the Allstar Box Collection quite a bit. I don't get why none of these can get proper releases. It's all high quality music that I enjoy much more than most of what gets released.

LORD ZERO
10-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Ten Tigers

02. Instructor of Death

03. Moon Warriors

04. Dynasty of Blood
[Produced by Cilvaringz]

05. Saviour of the Soul

06. The Wong Masters
[Lin Brotherz]

07. Shaolin Handlock
[Performed by Magpie]

08. Singing Killer

10. Come Drink With Me

Science ["Hidden Track"]
[Performed by Origin]
[Produced by Origin]

Return

01. The Return of Bai Me

02. The Cup
[Performed by Doc Blake, and Feathers]

03. Fifty Days Of Sword Practice
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Origin, Magpie, and Fraze]

04. Ming Lu Khan
[Performed Magpie, and Feathers]

05. Generation Moonwarriors
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Origin, Moongod Allah, Doc Blake, Magpie, Fraze, Psiklops, and Roze Peddle]

06. The Horse, The Sword & The Vengeance
[Performed by Fraze, Doc Blake, Psiklops, and Feathers]

07. Rest
[Performed by Origin, and Doc Blake]

08. Letter From Ming Lu Khan
[Performed by Origin, and Magpie]

09. War At The Temple
[Lin Brotherz]

10. Snake vs. Crane
[Performed by Doc Blake, and Roze Peddle]

11. Ten Tigers Of Kwantung
[Performed by Cilvaringz, Doc Blake, and Fraze]

12. Victory
[Performed by Cilvaringz, and Feathers]

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK ABOUT THE TRACKLISTING ON BOTH OF THESE
MEGA PROPS!!!

Homebrew
11-06-2007, 10:34 AM
what album is that song "iron feet"

my name moonyang/ my style wu tang
i perfrom ancient buddah palms with both hands. . .

he went bavk and forth about learning from prince bobby andshit like that. a dope song and it sounds like it could be from one of these albums. salam

Bucellito 136
11-07-2007, 01:17 PM
these album are pure shaolin
they're great
two of the best wu fam albums

Ya_Bane
11-07-2007, 03:21 PM
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK ABOUT THE TRACKLISTING ON BOTH OF THESE
MEGA PROPS!!!

No probs Lord

what album is that song "iron feet"

my name moonyang/ my style wu tang
i perfrom ancient buddah palms with both hands. . .

he went bavk and forth about learning from prince bobby andshit like that. a dope song and it sounds like it could be from one of these albums. salam

It's from neither album. Misc track.

Homebrew
11-07-2007, 09:50 PM
glo bane, been wondering about that for a minute.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Recently I've been bumpin' both Tiger albums, Lin Brotherz, and the Allstar Box Collection quite a bit. I don't get why none of these can get proper releases. It's all high quality music that I enjoy much more than most of what gets released.

those lp's are very underated and have an essence about e'm

hide1998
11-08-2007, 10:53 AM
those lp's are very underated and have an essence about e'm

That's all I'm saying. Banging albums that'll forever be very under the radar outside of hardcore Wu fans:{

I still remember the feeling I got when I first heard these releases back in 2002:cool:

famenchuan
02-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Went back to listening to the ten tigers series. These albums are just so dope. Ringz is a much better mc on these then he is on I.

Nokturnal Mortum
02-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Quick question about the Henshmen EP: Does anyone have an mp3 of track 5 (Dark Arts) that doesn't skip or have static?

vince
06-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Can somebody re-post a mp3 link for this 2 albums plz ?

hide1998
06-12-2008, 09:45 AM
These are dope album and must owns no question, but how can anyone argue that Ringz hadn't substantially stepped up his game as an MC on I over these releases? I understand it's popular to hate on Ringz nowadays because he released an album full of beats you wish your favorite MCs rhymed so you're mad, but still let's keep it real.

Maccabee Ridah
10-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Mad albums!!! I love them alot!!! That's what I call real Wu Sound!!! I wish we have more of these nowadays!!! Production is ill, lyrics are sooo fuckin dope, plenty kung-fu references, I really, really like them!!! They are fuckin instant classics to me!! Gonna keep bumpin them every day for sure.....

Vote Classic Albums!!

P.E.A.C.E.

food for thought
10-09-2008, 02:56 PM
yo, somebody should for real, up something.

i never heard of this shit before i seen this thread.

Mic Tyson
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
ill re up it again, but prolly not until tom. when i go back to my other computer

Maccabee Ridah
10-10-2008, 07:25 PM
^^ Yo, don't re up it... I got linx from u in inbox & they are still workin..:D

P.E.A.C.E.

food for thought
10-11-2008, 11:13 AM
wtf?

what bout the rest of us dogg, damn.

can we access the 'inbox'. ?!?!

Re-up it my dude, tyson .

good lookin.....

Maccabee Ridah
10-12-2008, 03:48 PM
^^ Lol, hit me up with pm if u want them & I'm gonna hook u up with linx...

P.E.A.C.E. god......

battle?
01-09-2009, 12:14 AM
can any1 re-up these please?
thanx in advance!!

Mashallarts
01-10-2009, 01:24 PM
yeah me too! Anyone got a link where we can get those ?

thanks in advance

battle?
01-10-2009, 08:41 PM
or some white label copies ...
ill buy em'

Mashallarts
01-11-2009, 08:58 AM
I managed to download it!!!

This is the sound i been lookin for! It brought me back to 36 chambers big up this guy...

http://sanpasquale.blogspot.com/2007/10/moongod-allah-ten-tigers-of-kwantung.html

LOL BY THE WAY THE FUNNY MO FO WHO UPLOADED THIS ALBUM DECIDED IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO PUT SOME ROCK TRACK AT THE END.....SO WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE ALBUM AND DECIDE TO BURN IT ONTO CD....DON'T PUT THE LAST TRACK ON IT

battle?
01-12-2009, 01:56 PM
downloading now..
big freakin ups!!!

any links 2 the return album?

Tracks
01-15-2009, 07:48 PM
link?

Tracks
01-15-2009, 07:50 PM
he isnt wu, in anyway, but he is dope. people throw around the term wu fam to much these days.

battle?
01-18-2009, 11:58 AM
this album is fuckin great...
beats are bang bang bangin'

battle?
01-26-2009, 10:53 PM
play chess

battle?
01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QLmIa4l0Ls

battle?
01-27-2009, 08:48 PM