PDA

View Full Version : Rich People

Aqueous Moon
05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
What do ya'll think about rich people??

Do we need rich people?

Aren't rich people a bunch of complacent, greedy, stingy elitists??

Why else would they hoard money for their giant houses and expensive cars instead of helping the poor??

Most rich people irk me...

Aqua Luna
05-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Good...so, far everyone hates rich people...hehe

Very interesting!

White_Mouse
05-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I tend to hate em'. cause they tend to be braggarts.
(i wish they were more humble but, "it's easier for a camel to fit through a needle, than a rich man to enter heaven")

Aqua Luna
05-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Hell yeah...that's one of my favorite quotes of the Bibile!

It's soo true.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Money has a tendancy to corrupt people. Problem is there's a lot of old money out there helping to maintain that level of corruption.

White_Mouse
05-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Hell yeah...that's one of my favorite quotes of the Bibile!

It's soo true.

so glad someone noticed

Machete
05-11-2006, 10:24 PM
I hate rich people but only because I am jealous.

Visionz
05-11-2006, 10:37 PM
I hate rich people becuase they could make the world completely different overnight. Instead they'd rather reign in their kingdom of shit. Fuck 'em for that.

Os3y3ris
05-11-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't judge people based on what they've acquired.

LHX
05-11-2006, 11:19 PM
too bad it cant be this simple

do we hate the sky when it dont rain?

i got no defense for rich folks
because they tend to stay ignorant
but
i aint hatin shit

how do we put rich people to use?

TeknicelStylez
05-11-2006, 11:46 PM
I feel sorry for rich people

THE W
05-12-2006, 12:00 AM
i dont like rich people cuz they are unproductive. it seems the more wealthy people get, the more unproductive they get. not a good way to go.

galt john galt
05-12-2006, 12:19 AM
depends what they rich with.

material or mental/spiritual.

knowledge that is the truth is real wealth with substance as a commodity to value wealth as whether rich or not is an illusion.

rich is relative to your outlook and what information you have access to.

now days information is true wealth more than cash money.

don't hate them, just don't try to be like them. success beats rich.

THE W
05-12-2006, 12:22 AM
i think the threads focus is on monetary wealth, but is see what you're saying.

Os3y3ris
05-12-2006, 12:33 AM
This thread is asinine. I notice everyone here has internet or access to it and enough free time to spend on it. You may not be balling, but in the face of TRUE poverty, you're rich. Why do you not donate the money you spend on that extra snickers bar to the poor? Hmm? You're not obligated to do that. You decide for yourself what level of luxury within your means that you wish to accept. When someone here becomes rich and gives it up, holla at me. Until then its all sour grapes.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-12-2006, 12:42 AM
CALIGULA!

galt john galt
05-12-2006, 12:46 AM
leisure time based on the affluency of our means to privilege ourselves with this. nothing about internet access or spare change.

libraries have free for one hour and 15 minute shots. just sing up and . . .

could it be that it is a resource thing the rich have the resources to turn the raw of this planet into the refine materials we use in our daily existence. they process the goods then charge others to labor in process or the process and collect capital in excess of the principal from hiring muscle that wears for the brain that endears.

SubtleEnergies
05-12-2006, 12:52 AM
I have found that I often dislike rich people.

I guess growing up poor you come to resent them. Even beyond that though I think growing up poor makes you a totally different type of person.

My happiness depends very little on external circumstances. If it did I would have died of depression growing up. If I ever got money I would still be the same way. Material comforts do help but I would always see them as trivial in comparison.

Rich people (alot that I have encountered) seem materialistic...and often seem to lead self-destructive life styles. The richest countries in the world have the highest rates of depression etc. I think this is due to the reliance on external gratification I mentioned. Once you have it, if that's all you ever wanted you are left empty.

Lately, I have been noticing the difference more and more to the extent I find it more likely I would be compatible with someone who did not grow up well off.

Back to the topic at hand, I don't hate RICH people. I have more hostility toward the middle class. The saying goes "the middle class doesn't move." I do think wealth in the world is disgustingly distributed. And the upper classes are often repulsively apathetic to the disadvantages of others. However, at the same time I am working hard to assure my kids have things I couldn't (ironic hey?). I don't think the wealth is inherently evil.

I think you can have money and appreciate it and use it to benefit yourself and others. I also think alot of poor people are jsut as much to blame for not looking after even themselves, and definitely not looking after their fams.

The problem isn't rich people. The problem is the inequality caused by the system which makes them rich. A system which perpetuates poverty from generation to generation, and in which money controls everything - them eans of getting welath, the justice system, the educational system, the media. The rich fat guy in a suit who had everything handed to him may well be an ignorant cock sucker. But he isn't the problem. The problem is on the large scale. Like companies from developed countries stripping third world countries of resources and paying them peanuts. That's the only reason that guy is paid so much in his country, coz the country as a whole is richer by exploiting poorer countries.

Os3y3ris
05-12-2006, 01:10 AM
leisure time based on the affluency of our means to privilege ourselves with this.

You don't see impoverished men bullshitting on message boards. Only people with spare change do that. Compare to North Korea where the people have NOTHING.

galt john galt
05-12-2006, 01:21 AM
right now people are or where like six seven years ago eating tree bark for no food and the us pot sanctions for theie military endeavors the crazy ruler with big nukes et al.

yeah and we do what pass off talk and say it's bad but not trying/talking about giving up what we take as comforts to our well being.

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 01:40 AM
This thread is asinine. I notice everyone here has internet or access to it and enough free time to spend on it. You may not be balling, but in the face of TRUE poverty, you're rich. Why do you not donate the money you spend on that extra snickers bar to the poor? Hmm? You're not obligated to do that. You decide for yourself what level of luxury within your means that you wish to accept. When someone here becomes rich and gives it up, holla at me. Until then its all sour grapes.
I smell a big fat hater!...I don't eat snickers!

And what the hell does internet access have to do with world wide poverty??

The rich are the fuckers who help keep this society unbalanced.

I could give away all my spare change but, what will that achieve, except make me poorer.

This thread is about the complacency of people who come into alot of money.

It's not personal, but....if the rich man could get into heaven, the first thing he would do is buy him some slaves!

Try to think outside of the box...

What is asinine is the idea that I should feel obligated to give up my spare change when these rich Paris Hilton fucks are spending money like water.

It's ridiculous!

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Posted by SubtleEnergies The problem isn't rich people. The problem is the inequality caused by the system which makes them rich. A system which perpetuates poverty from generation to generation, and in which money controls everything - them eans of getting welath, the justice system, the educational system, the media. The rich fat guy in a suit who had everything handed to him may well be an ignorant cock sucker. But he isn't the problem. The problem is on the large scale. Like companies from developed countries stripping third world countries of resources and paying them peanuts. That's the only reason that guy is paid so much in his country, coz the country as a whole is richer by exploiting poorer countries.

Cosign^^^

Very well put!

Os3y3ris
05-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Wow Aqua, I expected better from you than such hypocrisy. Do your part and then worry about who else is doing there's.

7EL7
05-12-2006, 02:51 AM
how many of yall in here know any rich people for real ?

fuck the rich but fuck feedin niggaz too

feed a nigga today he'll/she'll be at your door er day

depending on you to feed them

some people keep it so real that they live downtown, homeless with their children

some of them had money

what if you take a poor man and make him rich

is that what your asking for

for rich people to share equaly with poor folk ?

it'll never happen, you gotta rob them niggas

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 03:17 AM
Wow Aqua, I expected better from you than such hypocrisy. Do your part and then worry about who else is doing there's.
wtf??

I ain't being a hypocrite by saying that rich peole are complacent idiots!

Some of those rich fucks have soo much power and they just waste it.

Most people in Amerikkka are tryna accomplish the Amerikkkkan dream, which means get rich and capitolise on the poor.

Critizing the hypocrisy of society does not make me a hypocrite!

Get your head out of your ass for a sec!

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 03:22 AM
how many of yall in here know any rich people for real ?

fuck the rich but fuck feedin niggaz too

feed a nigga today he'll/she'll be at your door er day

depending on you to feed them

some people keep it so real that they live downtown, homeless with their children

some of them had money

what if you take a poor man and make him rich

is that what your asking for

for rich people to share equaly with poor folk ?

it'll never happen, you gotta rob them niggas

I ain't asking for jack crack from rich folks.

I just think it's stupid that people get fooled into believing that money equals security.

Money can be power but the rich idiots of the planet have shown us that money is only as useful as you allow it to be.

And I agree with you - I don't call living homeless keeping it real.

I call that retarded!

Children need roofs over their heads and food in their mouths.

Noone should live outdoors in an effort to keep it real that's some bullshit!

Visionz
05-12-2006, 04:00 AM
I'd just like to see some sembalence of fairness within the capitalist system. What kind of shit is it when a CEO lays of 3,000 jobs and gets a 40million bonus? The ultrarich of the world out there living up to their responsibilites are few and far between. It's either old money or greed. And to me I do donate to my community as much as I can afford. Like I've given a few people I know free software that I paid hundreds for. I can't pass out dollars but I can stop someone one from having to break the same bread I did. The point is to contribute within your means. And if you got the means to do a whole lot and do very little, then this would make you a lazy, greedy bastard. And that deserves no love, whatsoever.

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 04:12 AM
word^

It's a mental thing...rich people think that they are exempt from suffering.

You ever hear about back in the day in the great depression....rich white people were killing themselves when they lost all their money???

I heard about it, and it could be true seeing how people love their money soo much today!

Right
05-12-2006, 05:59 AM
I have nothing against rich people if they worked for their money. If other people want it then they have to work 2. And money is power so the more the better. No I'm not greedy I don't want everything but there is enough.

(Hope they don't delete my post, they like to do that sometimes when I say/type something usefull)

Right
05-12-2006, 06:14 AM
Si it's sad if you're poor then you don't have haters.

Kong
05-12-2006, 06:37 AM
anyone watch the documentry on that bloke that won the lottery "king of chavs" recently on uk tv?

my answer has to be who cares. peopole can do what they want with there own money. i dont look at the rich as a group, cant judge it like that either.

cap
05-12-2006, 09:06 AM
hate 'em

i've been broke as a muthafuckin' joke all my life,and i see people in my school getting a lexus for their birthday (true story)

FUCK 'EM

JASPER
05-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm rich, but I know what it's like to be poor. Self made.

Koolish
05-12-2006, 10:16 AM
it all depends on how they use their wealth.

My First Timbs
05-12-2006, 03:12 PM
i dont consider myself as rich, im comfortable but in all honesty, even b4 i started obtaining some real money, i always felt "rich" inside.. if that makes any sense

denaturat
05-12-2006, 03:57 PM
I think adversity is a good thing (I am not talking about poverty here though). i see having little as a good thing. people grow in adversity, they find their strenghts, become disciplined and they are more understanding of others.

I don't hate rich people at all. some are very intelligent individuals because private schools, private music lessons, private universities and low stress because of financial security contributed to that. However, unlike us from more humble backgrounds, they may never experience the sense of achievement and sense of self. furthermore we have a good rapport with an average man, while they lock themselves in gated communities and SUVs.

good people are forged in adversity. having everything from the outset may prevent people from reaching their full potential.

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 06:20 PM
too bad it cant be this simple

do we hate the sky when it dont rain?

i got no defense for rich folks
because they tend to stay ignorant
but
i aint hatin shit

how do we put rich people to use?

Good question!

I tend to think of rich people as having the means to bring down the system.

Or at least do some serious damage to it.

But, it doesn't seem like they would be willing to give up their luxouries and take down a system that pays them so well.

Maybe, they have no use.

LHX
05-12-2006, 08:00 PM
maybe they are afraid that we wont love them after all the wickedness they have done

so
they keep their defenses

i will teach them how to cook

damaja
05-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Rich people don't try to rob me, poor people do.

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 09:45 PM
^^^haha

Capitolism is all about robbing people.

Most rich people get rich by using some form of robbery, unless they inherited their money...in that case their ancestors did.

Rather it be overpricing goods and sevices or using our tax dollars as their personal bank accounts.

7EL7
05-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Good question!

I tend to think of rich people as having the means to bring down the system.

Or at least do some serious damage to it.

But, it doesn't seem like they would be willing to give up their luxouries and take down a system that pays them so well.

Maybe, they have no use.

are you willing to give up indoor plumbing and electricity to bring down the system ?

are you ready for your seeds to face that kind of war ?

an economic one

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Yes....I been ready since Y2K.

Of course, I can't predict what it would be like and I wouldn't want my seeds to have to go through that.

But, if that's what it takes then so be it.

7EL7
05-13-2006, 12:16 AM
maby it'll be made clear when the god come to true power and run the greatest most longest lasting empire ever with truth and righteousness

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 12:42 AM
why is it that everyone thinks opposing the powers means giving away everything that is? i just dont really get that.

I see what you saying, Legato.

Personally, I don't think it has to be that way.

I mean when I talk about revolution I'm thinking about seperating from the system and the white man so we can then be self suffecient as a people.

Cuz, when you take away something you gotta replace it with something better.

It don't have to be terribly uncomfortable. We can have a luxourious and peaceful society with out the man running and ruining our shit.

It's the process of getting there and breaking free that might cause more suffering.

7EL7
05-13-2006, 12:51 AM
He who controls your food controls your revolution

My First Timbs
05-13-2006, 10:48 AM
why is it that everyone thinks opposing the powers means giving away everything that is? i just dont really get that.

im so glad u brought that up

thats a long standing logical error and fallacy of reasoning

i discuss it in A Call to Sanity

its called the logical fallacy of " Argumentem ad Crumenum" or, "the appeal to Poverty"

it actually has a religious basis (but thats another thread)

its an improper belief and notion that one or a population who is deprived (or willfully rejects) components of "the system" or "money", will inevitably be more righteous or have mor einsight into th eproper meaning and purpose of life.

This is echoed in many cultures but really has no basis..

an example would be " the buddhist and christian monks have more knowledge of the meaning of life, simply because they have no distractions and soiling of idealogy due to money and participation in a capitalist system" (this of course is not necessarily true.

A Call to Sanity (on bookstores everywhere).

^

(my attempt at capitalism) :)

ShaDynasty
05-13-2006, 11:01 AM
quite vague poll
if a rich person earns their money in a morally righteous and hard earned or artistic way then i respect them
if they didnt earn shit but are still rich (Paris Hilton, the royal family, mark ronson etc) then i dont respect
or if theyre rich by doing bad things (the American Government) i dont respect em
or if theyre rich by makin wack music, or bitin some1 elses idea, they can fuck off too

HANZO
05-13-2006, 01:52 PM
i jus dont like rich ppl who didnt earn there money and show off too much with it, and are ignorant. But if the mans earned it and lives his own life then good on him.

snapple
05-13-2006, 02:22 PM
you'd have to be pretty damn ignorant to think like that.....i'm gonna make a thread "do you hate or love poor people" come on you can't lump people together so easily

"What do ya'll think about rich people??"

i envy them.

"Do we need rich people?"

what are economics?

"Aren't rich people a bunch of complacent, greedy, stingy elitists??"

aren't poor people a bunch of aprehensive, grudging, and resentful people? stop being so stupid....

"Why else would they hoard money for their giant houses and expensive cars instead of helping the poor??"

:'(

in order to Know The Ledge, you must travel to the ledge, you got a lot of living to do judging from the past couple of threads ive read by you or youre involved with

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Damn, this forum really does suck!

It was boring and I thought I would spice it up with some controversal view points.

But, dumb fucks like you love to squash on other people and it's not worth it anymore. Fuck you.

Os3y3ris
05-13-2006, 03:12 PM
This isn't contraversial. Its hating, plain and simple and of course people are gonna jump on it. You could ask a neutral, open ended question to get real opinions and responses, but instead you ask in such a manner as to produce this circle jerk of a thread. Then you wanna get all offended when people attack your excessively negative thread? Fuck off. And before you talk about who's squashing people, read you own thread. What a hypocrit.

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Watever...

Don't try to be all high and mighty.

You fucks hate on my threads because I have said and continue to say that the white man is the devil and the Blackman is God.

I remember your dumbass from my very first post on this forum, and you were hating.

You are the hypocrite who loves to hate.

Rich people irk me....so fucking what....that's not why you are upset!

Stop frontin'

Os3y3ris
05-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Wait, you're calling people devils and I'M the hater? You are insane.

As far as me acting all high and mighty goes, according to you I am. God even.

Grongle
05-13-2006, 03:42 PM
no1 likes rich ppl but if u waz rich u wud be the same

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Wait, you're calling people devils and I'M the hater? You are insane.

As far as me acting all high and mighty goes, according to you I am. God even.

Hold the phone!!!

You're Black!!??

Lmao!.....

snapple
05-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Watever...

You fucks hate on my threads because I have said and continue to say that the white man is the devil and the Blackman is God.

I remember your dumbass from my very first post on this forum, and you were hating.

Stop frontin'

you act like a bitch, once youre gettin called out and you got your back against the wall you bring up some old bullshit....i could give a fuck whatever color of skin your god is, if you don't eat pork...please i'm down with %5 dudes, rastas, all that man i don't give a fuck about that shit don't even try that. nice try on tryin to flip that shit though it only reveals your true charecter, you said some dumb shit, got clowned and called on it, it's over let it go, hopefully you can gain some insight and open up your mind.

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Blah blah....you are so fucking basic.

If you down then shut up, and think outside of the box.

There are people who agree with me about them rich fucks.

So shut it.

denaturat
05-13-2006, 04:19 PM
I will say again, you cannot judge people on the basis of their wealth: there are rich people who are greedy, selfish and pretentious but there are also poor people who are ignorant, lazy and base. Bad characteristics permeate all levels of society.

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 04:29 PM
The situation of being wealthy corrupts.

Believe it or not....it's true.

Money creates complacent people.

denaturat
05-13-2006, 04:42 PM
The situation of being wealthy corrupts.

Believe it or not....it's true.

Money creates complacent people.

I agree with you on that point. material things can disctract individuals from pursuing the more meaningful things in life.

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks...cuz, that's all it's about.

The corrupting power of money.

snapple
05-13-2006, 05:45 PM
^^yes...the corrupting power of MONEY. if you can see that then why are you targeting rich folks only? this does not strictly apply to one class, it applies to all...look at the effects of people who lack money how it corrupts them...money itself is the evil that can control people it's not once specific class

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Well...that's what my thread was about.

Start a thread about how money corrupts poor people if you'd like...lol.

Os3y3ris
05-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Hold the phone!!!

You're Black!!??

Lmao!.....

Yep. Surprised? My existence isn't defined by "kill whitey" and no one ranks enough of a threat to me to rate as a devil in the mythology of my life.

MaShPG
05-13-2006, 07:59 PM
I see a lot of generalizations in here. Rich people are all bad, don't give any money back to their community, etc. What if the person started out in the middle class, worked his ass off to become upper class. Does he/she not have the right to celebrate their hard work with luxurious material items? That's the story of my father. And my parents give a lot of money to charity and stuff like that. They never brag about their money, and hate when others do. You hate them too?

Os3y3ris
05-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Clearly one should hate philanthropists.

THE W
05-13-2006, 09:18 PM
^^yes...the corrupting power of MONEY. if you can see that then why are you targeting rich folks only? this does not strictly apply to one class, it applies to all...look at the effects of people who lack money how it corrupts them...money itself is the evil that can control people it's not once specific class
true dat

ShaDynasty
05-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Watever...

Stop frontin'

i am white
but i have black friends
and i feel your comment about whites bein devils extremely offensive
i think racists are true cunts and i despise them
why should i not despise you?

LHX
05-13-2006, 10:04 PM
offensive?

Sicka than aidZ
05-13-2006, 10:28 PM
They Get Rich Buy Draining The Planet Of Its Life. Fuck Them, Athlete's Too, Over Paid Bitches, Fuck T. O.

Sicka than aidZ
05-13-2006, 10:31 PM
Nvmm,

TeknicelStylez
05-13-2006, 10:45 PM
i am white
but i have black friends
and i feel your comment about whites bein devils extremely offensive
i think racists are true cunts and i despise them
why should i not despise you?

--> :'( <--

When are people going to learn if the comment offends you 90% of the time it's because it applies to you.

Os3y3ris
05-13-2006, 10:56 PM
So if White Mans Burden were to offend me as a black man, its because I'm a chldish devil?

TeknicelStylez
05-13-2006, 10:58 PM
If he's offending you than I suppose so, why would you be offended by something thats not factual or pertinent to your existance?

Why would you be offended if it was anything but the truth?

If somebody calls you mentally retarded literally, you would realize you aren't mentally retarded and the comment would roll off you.

damaja
05-14-2006, 12:03 AM
The rich are my people, I'm from a good upbringing in a middle class area. But if I like to feel superior, poor people are cool. I'm not in the league of the super rich, but just the middle class, 2/3 car owning families in the countryside. Yeah, I am actually from the English countryside.

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2006, 12:13 AM
The rich are my people, I'm from a good upbringing in a middle class area. But if I like to feel superior, poor people are cool. I'm not in the league of the super rich, but just the middle class, 2/3 car owning families in the countryside. Yeah, I am actually from the English countryside.

YOUR A FAG

LHX
05-14-2006, 12:29 AM
YOUR A FAG

elaborate

Os3y3ris
05-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Tek, I don't take offense to facts. Why should someone's observation of reality offend me? On the other hand, someone maliciously slandering my name IS offensive.

ShaDynasty
05-14-2006, 09:01 AM
If he's offending you than I suppose so, why would you be offended by something thats not factual or pertinent to your existance?

Why would you be offended if it was anything but the truth?

If somebody calls you mentally retarded literally, you would realize you aren't mentally retarded and the comment would roll off you.
thats just fuckin stupid
i was offended cos aqueous made a blanket statement
you really think i was offended cos you revealed my identity as a "devil"?

damaja
05-14-2006, 09:22 AM
YOUR A FAG
I'm just better than you.

LHX
05-14-2006, 11:51 AM
is this thread going to redeem itself?

rich people make it more difficult for people to have access to resources

this is a problem

rich people are unaware that they are causing this effect and are under the impression that people can
'get theirs elsewhere'

as long as it isnt part of their stash

what is wrong with rich people?
they are ignorant

if you produce more and obtain more
you have to use more and get rid of more

what happens when you dont use and shit the equivalent of the food you eat?

it rots in your belly
you get constipated
and it kills you

i dont hate the rich
but
it is annoying that they wont listen when you try to tell them that they are fucking themselves and it would be wise to get rid of their savings accounts

'yall niggas aint dyin with none of that fuckin money -
spend it'
- lord superb

snapple
05-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Well...that's what my thread was about.

Start a thread about how money corrupts poor people if you'd like...lol.

.....speechless

Big Risk
05-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Theres nothing wrong with rich people. In the last 10 years my parents became rich through hard ass work. well, we arent rich but my ma makes a good 150,000 a year but my pops makes 60,000. we are the same people from cali man, we aint assholes or braggers. Stop generalizing.

Big Risk
05-14-2006, 01:54 PM
and to LHX, my mom and dad save money so if they were to die, we would have money to start our lives off.

Aqua Luna
05-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Theres nothing wrong with rich people. In the last 10 years my parents became rich through hard ass work. well, we arent rich but my ma makes a good 150,000 a year but my pops makes 60,000. we are the same people from cali man, we aint assholes or braggers. Stop generalizing.

That's not really the kinda rich I was thinking of, tho.

I'm talking about massive amounts of money.

The kinda rich people you described don't have enough power to influence society like the wealthy does.

Big Risk
05-14-2006, 01:58 PM
ooooh i understand what you guys mean now. ok, continue.

Os3y3ris
05-14-2006, 02:04 PM
So you all are against wealth in the black community too? Garvey and the like?

arto
05-14-2006, 02:09 PM
is this thread going to redeem itself?

rich people make it more difficult for people to have access to resources

this is a problem

rich people are unaware that they are causing this effect and are under the impression that people can
'get theirs elsewhere'

as long as it isnt part of their stash

what is wrong with rich people?
they are ignorant

if you produce more and obtain more
you have to use more and get rid of more

what happens when you dont use and shit the equivalent of the food you eat?

it rots in your belly
you get constipated
and it kills you

i dont hate the rich
but
it is annoying that they wont listen when you try to tell them that they are fucking themselves and it would be wise to get rid of their savings accounts

'yall niggas aint dyin with none of that fuckin money -
spend it'
- lord superb

this is, of course, correct. rich people themselves are not to blame, it is the system that made them. now they may not realise it, but their wealth, if they are considered to be rich, has to have come from working other people. somewhere down the line, men would have had to work hard and waste their time for them to be rich, and if i was in that situation i would feel very disgusted with myself.

Aqua Luna
05-14-2006, 02:21 PM
So you all are against wealth in the black community too? Garvey and the like?

Wealth in the Black community when we are still locked in this system and this backwards society??

I don't see that as being a good thing either.

I mean it could provide some comforts and allow us to put band aids on our wounds but, I would rather get rid of money alltogether and create a new society that is not based on the unequality of classes. ie - rich, middle and poor. We really have to do get rid of the whole system, because this society is so poisonous.

Garvey is great, but the world is still powered by the rich and it causes a lot of suffering for our people...and all the people.

Soul Controller
05-14-2006, 02:26 PM
rich or poor
it doesntmatter

its how rich or poor u r inside.

Aqueous Moon
05-15-2006, 01:29 AM
That is true on the spiriutal level....

but, them rich fucks who control the government don't care about that at all.

Visionz
05-15-2006, 01:41 AM
But yet they worry if someone is gonna break into their house or car. They wouldn;t have to worry about that shit if they would just pay people enough for a decent living. Not everyone want a mansion and six cars. I think you will always have rich and poor, but the disparity between the two doesn't have to be so fucking huge.

denaturat
05-15-2006, 02:44 PM
ok, so what is your ideal political system? how would you change things? instead of talking about revolution and doing away with the money, first figure out what is an ideal way for people to live. a world without classes and money, because that doesn't mean much. explain who you would actually organize your society.

Aqueous Moon
05-15-2006, 09:15 PM
The societal structure I want would have to be built around:

Free Education
Free Health Care
Free Housing
Free Food
Free Clothing

And....under no circustances could money ever be allowed.

I would encourage a trading system that would flow by gold and silver.

But, that would be only to get the society started.

Once, we have established a balanced foundation of equality for the people we can then decide the worth of gold and silver in relation to it's value for trading services and goods....

And gold probally won't be so usefull in a society where almost everything is free.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-15-2006, 09:30 PM
this is kind of a vague question, don't ya think?

Os3y3ris
05-15-2006, 09:31 PM

Ok.

Once, we have established a balanced foundation of equality for the people we can then decide the worth of gold and silver in relation to it's value for trading services and goods....

You do know this is what money was, right?

damaja
05-16-2006, 05:22 AM
Haha, 'gold and silver' instead of money. Osyris is correct, gold and silver was currency at one point. Money is paper gold.

It's all very well and good saying no money would ever be allowed, but surely the rich would count their gold instead of their money. It seems like you have some 'nice' ideas, but you haven't really thought about them practically.

People are naturally greedy, they want to aquire wealth and belongings. Do we all get free TVs and cars? Surely not, then we'd need to buy them, with money or 'gold'. Then we'd want better cars, then we'd need more money, then we'd want to be richer, to live in a bigger house with a TV in each room...

Communism is a good idea, but only in theory. I know someone who has lived in a communist country, and where as in some ways it is good, there are many problems. The few that have the power, use it corruptly. People don't care about things as they are all owned by the Government, and people are in effect living like clones and without the freedom of expression they'd have elsewhere. It'd be okay if people were happy being the same, but people aren't.

We just have to wait for a nuclear war to come and end all government.

Soul Controller
05-16-2006, 08:24 AM
paper money is backed by the GOLD standard
all money is gold based.

thats why gold is going through the roof now,

the time for paper money is almost over.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-16-2006, 08:48 AM
it's all digital money now, those deceptive credit and debit cards are a good earner for the banks and whatnot. Gold being gold it makes sense to have a good stash of it for when paper is replaced by plastic permanently.

LHX
05-16-2006, 08:50 AM
in order to follow these standards
you have to trick everybody into co-operating with the standard

if enough people disagreed with the standard
and refused to accept paper money being worth anything
then the paper money would become worthless

'its only worth as much as somebody is willing to give you'

Soul Controller
05-16-2006, 08:54 AM
it's all digital money now, those deceptive credit and debit cards are a good earner for the banks and whatnot. Gold being gold it makes sense to have a good stash of it for when paper is replaced by plastic permanently.

these debit/credit cards are only their to get people in to debt
as most cant control their urges.
thus creating bankruptcy of many pplz and families..
what will the people have left??

this plastic form will be out soon also.
its all about control

Frontal Lobotomy
05-16-2006, 09:00 AM
ID card with a chip. Sounds nice(!?)

Alesco
05-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Fuck the rich, They do nothing for me and ma peoples. When a say rich, A mean stinking rich.. All a can say is where eva you be, Put some possative energy and knollage in to your youth. After all, They will be the ones who will hopefully make a diffarence. Learn these kids that money aint every thing. But to learn how to spend it wisely, not carelessly... We, tha older people can teach our kids so they can make good changes for all peoples..

galt john galt
05-16-2006, 01:54 PM
if you can be happy with your lot in life and not want more than you can need to cover expenses with pocket money, that's rich. the more wealth the more politics from the want/try to mean /do good, yet intentions can be misread.

rich is a termed to size and measure others with yourself. i don't care too much. i am covered and not rich unless my plethora of information keeps me from being mentally poor.

again: information not material determines the rich. just look at the information services they have to the general population. the rich pay to be catered, we cater to rich to get paid.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Ok.

You do know this is what money was, right?

You can't tell that I was specifying a difference between paper money and gold???

C'mon...

Money isn't universal, we have all these different countries with their own particular currencies.

That alone causes huge imbalances concerning political and economic power. The country that is on top controls the world through the power of their money.

DESSA
05-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Rich people are ok. If they don't have it too high in their heads..

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Haha, 'gold and silver' instead of money. Osyris is correct, gold and silver was currency at one point. Money is paper gold.

It's all very well and good saying no money would ever be allowed, but surely the rich would count their gold instead of their money. It seems like you have some 'nice' ideas, but you haven't really thought about them practically.

People are naturally greedy, they want to aquire wealth and belongings. Do we all get free TVs and cars? Surely not, then we'd need to buy them, with money or 'gold'. Then we'd want better cars, then we'd need more money, then we'd want to be richer, to live in a bigger house with a TV in each room...

Communism is a good idea, but only in theory. I know someone who has lived in a communist country, and where as in some ways it is good, there are many problems. The few that have the power, use it corruptly. People don't care about things as they are all owned by the Government, and people are in effect living like clones and without the freedom of expression they'd have elsewhere. It'd be okay if people were happy being the same, but people aren't.

We just have to wait for a nuclear war to come and end all government.

I see what you are saying above.

But, people are products of their environments. We live in a society that is based on a captiolistic marketplace.

There are professionals who's sole job is to create demand for a particular good or service. These advertising specialists use sophisticated means like subliminal messaging and mind control/hypnosis.

We don't truly know what it would be like in a balanced society without all of these influences.

Not only that but, alot of the foods and drugs we use on the daily have very addictive properties, which also creates more demand for more of those kind of products.

And, we also live in a society where it is often necessary to 'keep up with the Jones' in order to gain status and acknowledgement. Which, again, creates more demand for more products.

These things can't be explained away by saying that hueman nature is inherently greedy.

This system often creates greedy people.

My First Timbs
05-16-2006, 07:44 PM
we all benefit from capitalism

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Capitolism does way more harm than good, unfortunately.

denaturat
05-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Capitolism does way more harm than good, unfortunately.

exaplain

denaturat
05-16-2006, 08:22 PM
You can't tell that I was specifying a difference between paper money and gold???

C'mon...

Money isn't universal, we have all these different countries with their own particular currencies.

That alone causes huge imbalances concerning political and economic power. The country that is on top controls the world through the power of their money.

you clearly don't understand economics. these are just random assertions that do not form an argument.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 08:35 PM
exaplain

The predatory nature of capitolism is detrimental to humanity because it requires for there to be a poor class that sustains the rich.

And, the poor greatly outnumber the rich...this is becuase the rich obtain monopolies of the planet's resources and control them by setting prices on them, implementing laws that particularly benifit the rich capitolist and, they then get to enforce punishment and judgements on the poor which even further establishes the power of the rich, ruling class.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 08:47 PM
you clearly don't understand economics. these are just random assertions that do not form an argument.

Take Amerikkka for example...

Amerikkka is the super power of the world.

This country's threat of military power supplements it's economic power in the world.

Hence, the more powerful a country is - be it by military might or political prowress, then the more influential is that country's economics/currency in the world.

And that is how Amerikkka (and the western world in general) has been able to sustain it's riches while the majority of the world's countries remain indebted, colonized, or economically crushed under Amerikkka's feet.

The more powerful the country, the more powerful that country's currency is in the world.

denaturat
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Take Amerikkka for example...

Amerikkka is the super power of the world.

This country's threat of military power supplements it's economic power in the world.

Hence, the more powerful a country is - be it by military might or political prowress, then the more influential is that country's economics/currency in the world.

And that is how Amerikkka (and the western world in general) has been able to sustain it's riches while the majority of the world's countries remain indebted, colonized, or economically crushed under Amerikkka's feet.

The more powerful the country, the more powerful that country's currency is in the world.

Is UK more powerful than US? who has stronger currency?

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Is UK more powerful than US? who has stronger currency?

Amerikkka + UKKK = The Western World

Those two countries interests are too identical to compare.

But, if you insist, then I would say Dollars, with the Euro not far behind.

Prolifical ENG
05-16-2006, 10:01 PM
For the working individual in a developed country it depends. Some of those people dont work for their money and get everything handed to them.

Others worked their asses off, had a little bit of luck, had the privilige to invest in education, and work long days and have little time to do anything else.

Some got it easy....but a lot of peoples jobs that are considered rich, their jobs aint easy.

denaturat
05-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Amerikkka + UKKK = The Western World

Those two countries interests are too identical to compare.

But, if you insist, then I would say Dollars, with the Euro not far behind.

are you aware of the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 10:08 PM
You are lame...come with a counter arguement, or else your replies are worthless and pointless.

denaturat
05-16-2006, 10:11 PM
You are lame...come with a counter arguement, or else your replies are worthless and pointless.

you can only argue with someone who makes sense.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 10:13 PM
That's a cop out.

snapple
05-16-2006, 10:27 PM
^^ no it's not because you have no understanding for currency at all you can't just guess this shit there is a worldwide system....i dont mean to start e-beef or get in your argument or whatever but what you're saying economiclly makes absolutley no sense....maybe you should re-word what youre trying to say because as of right now everything youve said about currency is garbage...i'm not hating i'm going off facts and how shit works i read the newspaper as much as i can, read books and just graduated my economics class....

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 10:29 PM
And, still no counter arguements....

Just another pointless reply.

What is it that you don't understand about what I'm saying?

snapple
05-16-2006, 10:38 PM
you just like to argue and be right don't you, admit it....

"would encourage a trading system that would flow by gold and silver."
i'm sorry the debate on silver currency was crushed and farmers had to deal with it...like over 75 years ago...

"Free Education
Free Health Care
Free Housing
Free Food
Free Clothing"

you want all these social programs and more but wont allow funding for it....it's economicly impossible all of those things will require vasts ammount of money that you can't make appear out of thin air.

"Once, we have established a balanced foundation of equality for the people we can then decide the worth of gold and silver in relation to it's value for trading services and goods...."

that is the current system.......so you don't want to change anything....

"Money isn't universal, we have all these different countries with their own particular currencies."

yes...yes it IS universal....

"But, if you insist, then I would say Dollars, with the Euro not far behind."

RIGHT NOW the american dollars value is continuing to decrease and is worth .96 cents

i'm not gonna continue arguing with u the reason noone wants to break it down to you is because you're talking for the sake of talking without having any actual knowledge on economics...anyone whos slightly educated such as denataurnt saw what you were saying and prolly made a big what the fuck face like i did...why don't u stop talkin out of your ass and pick up a book and do the knowledge before you formulate such strong ideological views....

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 10:49 PM
you just like to argue and be right don't you, admit it....

"would encourage a trading system that would flow by gold and silver."
i'm sorry the debate on silver currency was crushed and farmers had to deal with it...like over 75 years ago...

"Free Education
Free Health Care
Free Housing
Free Food
Free Clothing"

you want all these social programs and more but wont allow funding for it....it's economicly impossible all of those things will require vasts ammount of money that you can't make appear out of thin air.

"Once, we have established a balanced foundation of equality for the people we can then decide the worth of gold and silver in relation to it's value for trading services and goods...."

"Money isn't universal, we have all these different countries with their own particular currencies."

RIGHT NOW the american dollars value is continuing to decrease and is worth .96 cents

i'm not gonna continue arguing with u the reason noone wants to break it down to you is because you're talking for the sake of talking without having any actual knowledge on economics...anyone whos slightly educated such as denataurnt saw what you were saying and prolly made a big what the fuck face like i did...why don't u stop talkin out of your ass and pick up a book and do the knowledge before you formulate such strong ideological views....

I did allow funding...I said I would encourage the use of gold and silver to establish this society. Gold and silver are still very valuable and credible resources, even today.

In fact, I made a thread a couple weeks ago about how Amerikkka owes the Moors 25 million in what?? GOLD!!!

Why don't you do the knowledge....you are acting like a fucking sheep.

I can't tell if you have read a book....you just make pointless statements.
You are certainly not showing your intelligence.

And, think for yourself. You don't have to read a grip of books to realize that capitolism is shit.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by snapple

No, privately owned and manufactured money is the current system. It's called capitolism. And I also said that we only need to use gold to implement the changes. Once they are accomplished, then gold would be of little use as a currency.

Money is not universal...it's national. That's why we have them dead presidents printed on the dollar.

The Amerikkkan dollar is declining. Yes, that's why I encourage the use of gold and silver. But, Denaturat asked such a retarded question, I just thought I would give it a try.

Them arguements was so fucking weak I almost missed them the first time.

Go read another book, you fucking sheep.

TeknicelStylez
05-16-2006, 11:03 PM
The system really isn't as complex as you think, I have to agree with that.

TeknicelStylez
05-16-2006, 11:06 PM
My prediction is, things are going to react like the gas prices and inflate, but our salaries will remain the same causing a disproportion. U.S. money will be dwarfed due to our tremendous debt. Prices for things would sky rocket creating a tremendous gap between rich people and poor people. There will no longer be a humble blue collar middle class, you will live like we have for our whole lives.

denaturat
05-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Go read another book, you fucking sheep.

obviously you don't read any

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 11:20 PM
obviously you don't read any

You can't even formulate a weak ass arguement like Snapple did. That's pathetic.

If you have read books you've been reading the wrong ones.

It's a shame, really.

snapple
05-16-2006, 11:23 PM
i'm responding to what you said, my shits pointless, what the fuck did i say about the moors?

"In fact, I made a thread a couple weeks ago about how Amerikkka owes the Moors 25 million in what?? GOLD!!! "

"Money is not universal...it's national. That's why we have them dead presidents printed on the dollar."

See this is a problem, commodity money and fiat money are 2 different things.

"No, privately owned and manufactured money is the current system."

yes it is, but i read "Once, we have established a balanced foundation of equality for the people we can then decide the worth of gold and silver in relation to it's value for trading services and goods...." thats why i said no you're wrong because both go hand in hand...i have to go to sleep i have mad shit to do tomorrow and i think the reason i'm arguing with you is because you're not making shit clear, i can never tell if you're speaking on national or global levels, i'm too tired and burnt for this i'll break down the pros and cons of your ideal system in time

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 11:32 PM
i'm responding to what you said, my shits pointless, what the fuck did i say about the moors?

"In fact, I made a thread a couple weeks ago about how Amerikkka owes the Moors 25 million in what?? GOLD!!! "

"Money is not universal...it's national. That's why we have them dead presidents printed on the dollar."

See this is a problem, commodity money and fiat money are 2 different things.

"No, privately owned and manufactured money is the current system."

yes it is, but i read "Once, we have established a balanced foundation of equality for the people we can then decide the worth of gold and silver in relation to it's value for trading services and goods...." thats why i said no you're wrong because both go hand in hand...i have to go to sleep i have mad shit to do tomorrow and i think the reason i'm arguing with you is because you're not making shit clear, i can never tell if you're speaking on national or global levels, i'm too tired and burnt for this i'll break down the pros and cons of your ideal system in time

That's fair enough.

and I just mentioned the Moors to further emphasize the worthlessness of the dollar.

I mean 25 mill in gold = over 14 billion dollars, if I'm not mistaken.

Gold is way more valuable and credible than any country's national currency.

TeknicelStylez
05-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Yea but they already took all the gold from us, even the jewelry, they made us sell it all back to them.

denaturat
05-16-2006, 11:43 PM
and I just mentioned the Moors to further emphasize the worthlessness of the dollar.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 11:48 PM

Yes, in comparison to gold...money just ain't worth it.

Dough Snatcher
05-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Why hate um, i mean some went through the stuggle just like you and i at one point. They got where there at today because they decided to get off there ass and better themselves.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Yea but they already took all the gold from us, even the jewelry, they made us sell it all back to them.

^^^Which is the huge problem that prevents us from breaking free, along with the sheep who keep the faith in dollars and euros...etc.

I would suggest that we demand reperations!

Eventhough, I doubt that they would willingly give it up...but, now we know what not to do when this society falls, because it will fall and it will fall hard.

We know what to invest in (gold) and we know to stay away from national currencies.

And once, the monpolies fall then we can then restore our rightful places and we can then use the planet's resources wisely.

Aqueous Moon
05-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Why hate um, i mean some went through the stuggle just like you and i at one point. They got where there at today because they decided to get off there ass and better themselves.

I don't see it like that.

I feel like they decided to conform and submit to a backwards system and prey on the poor to get rich.

Keep in mind that I ain't talking about regular old "rich folks". I'm talking about internationally known wealthy mothafuccas.

The ones who have great political power in the world.

TeknicelStylez
05-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Like my man said, there is a difference between rich and wealthy.

50 Cent is rich, Bill Gates is wealthy.

damaja
05-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Well, currency can be hit by super inflation (look at Zimbabwe now or Germany after WW1) and be totally worthless. But gold will always have value.

WARPATH
05-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Rich people should be measured by how much they can give away.

All the rich people I see our stingy ass fuck with their wealth. Hoarding a bunch of useless shit they can't use when they die.

If I ever got on with money, I'd hook my people on the reservation up with water and sewer. Hook really needy people up with a house. I'd hook up some jobs, school books, scholarships, open up a private school- somthing to get people thinking.

Aqua Luna
05-18-2006, 05:47 AM
word....that's peace, C.S.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-18-2006, 07:55 AM
The societal structure I want would have to be built around:

Free Education
Free Health Care
Free Housing
Free Food
Free Clothing

I would encourage a trading system that would flow by gold and silver.

But, that would be only to get the society started.

And gold probally won't be so usefull in a society where almost everything is free.

Peace
I was having a conversation just yesterday and was saying a lot the same things... If you look at US Currency it is already worthless paper. The US does not have the money to back-up the dollar. Their currency system is flawed and Im sure englands too; they have stolen everything they ever got anyway.
Peace

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 08:02 AM
the British pound is pretty strong at the moment, our government got no new money though. On the upside the pound is up, even if hospital wards are being closed

Prince Rai
05-18-2006, 10:15 AM
being rich is an artificial virtue.

i rate a person who can use his riches wisely, but i dislike the one who uses wealth to oppress.

becoming rich is no sin, its just that you get more power. and every step in power gives rise to more responsibilities.
the only sin is abusing your riches.

peace

Aqua Luna
05-18-2006, 12:59 PM
Well, currency can be hit by super inflation (look at Zimbabwe now or Germany after WW1) and be totally worthless. But gold will always have value.
Bingo! That's some scarey truth, and I think it's quite sad, because soo many of us depend on the currency. It leaves us quite vulnerable.

But, the rich will probally hurt the most in that situation, being that they are used to living such lavish lifestyles off all their money.

wordwarlock
05-20-2006, 08:42 AM
yes

damaja
05-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Good to know that you feel that way.

dimi
05-20-2006, 10:27 AM
u ppl are communist lol

Alcryt
05-20-2006, 03:09 PM
u ppl are communist lol

haha ^^ thats what i was starting to think lol

The Hound
05-20-2006, 04:46 PM
its funny how so many people 'hate on rich people' bet yet you all adore your wu-tang's and ludacris' and dmx's and whoever, who have 10s of millions of dollars, aint that rich? but theyre somehow exempt from this? you know what seperates the rich from the middle class, the rich didnt sit on their ass whinging on fucking forums about rich people the rich people got off their ass DID SOMETHING WITHTHEMSELVES became rich and are reaping the rewards for it.youse want something for nothing, you know what is? bludging. you want money to be wealthy, but you get off your ass and go make money? any pee brain half wit can make money, its how you sustain your personal budget that inflates your wealth. next time you make $100, instead of buying the latest threads, a stick of weed and something else useless,keep your damn money in and investment account (or wotever u call it in wotever country u live in) and watch it rise (depending how stable your countries economical situation is) - YOU HAVE TO USE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY - spending $20 on a stick of weed is wasting your money if you for real about bein rich, rappers invest money in studio time, advertising, albums, video clips TO MAKE MONEY and when people make money you immeditaley expect those who worked hard for their dollars to give you money? why? why dont YOU grab a slice of the cake, better yet, if you expect the rich to give money to the people of a class below the, how many of YOU genuinely do the same to the people of a class below you?those who inherit money, so what, 9/10 people work hard and struggle and sacrifice JUST TO LEAVE IT TO THEIR KIDS SO THEY DONT HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING, how many of YOU would genuinely make your offspring struggle their life away, wouldnt you give them your wealth when you pass and move on? i hate middle class people the most, because middle class bitch and whinge and whine and complain about rich people, but when it comes to peole below them they want nothing to do the homeless and the starving africans and the sex slaves who GENUINELY GOT IT FUCKED UP

Wu-child
05-20-2006, 05:26 PM
lmao you all wudent b saying this shit if you had the money and i bet harf the people who are saying they hate rich people are rolling in it them selfs trying to fit in.

LHX
05-20-2006, 05:35 PM
i think this topic officially ranks up there with racism and food - especially pork -
as the three most heated topics in this forum

TeknicelStylez
05-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I think chunkz needs to take a deep breath and count to 10

Visionz
05-20-2006, 07:04 PM
a huge problem with the value of our dollar is that it's printed by the Federal Reserve, which is a PRIVATE bank. What this means is that we are charged at interest for the circulation of our own currency. With this being the case, inflation will inevitably continue to rise, taking the gap between rich and poor with it. One of the smartest things our country could do within it's current framework would be to restore the power to print money back to congress as was originally intended in the constituiton.

The Hound
05-20-2006, 07:24 PM
I think chunkz needs to take a deep breath and count to 10
1..2..3..4..uhhh i didnt finish skool :'( LITTLE HELP PLEASE!!!!!

na im not taking a personal swipe at any of you if it sounded like that i meant society in general

TeknicelStylez
05-20-2006, 07:28 PM
I know it just sounded like you were really angry lol

SubtleEnergies
05-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I agree with Chunkz. Like I said in my post. Individuals being rich aren't the problem.

And as a poor person I am getting off my ass and trying to build something for me and my future family.

Visionz
05-22-2006, 01:34 AM
^but how are you making that happen? What chunkz was saying takes no account of how the wealthy, not rich, but wealthy manipulate the entire economic system to their constant advantage and that most of us, whether we like it or not, are destined to be little more than a clog in their machine. This modern life is built upon an illusion and the masses are easily decieved. Greed is the root of almost all the worlds problems. They could be fixed almost overnight. Why hasn't this happened? Because there is an absolute neccessity for an exploitable population in orderfor the current global economic structure to sustain itself. But let me ask a question. What happens when there is no one left to exploit? What will we do then? Where will we turn to? Will you confront your ultimate reality then?

The Hound
05-22-2006, 01:57 AM
so youre saying the rich can overnight, with a click of the finger and spreading some wealth, stop suicide bombers? stop osama bin laden and al qaeda from trying to blow up the west? its gonna stop the racial violence in my hood? its gonna stop the influx of drugs into my city to the social outcasts? most of us are destined to be a clog in their machine? you are aware that when someone is considered a millionaire thru wealth may not actually have a million dollars? they make actually be broke as a joke because accumulative wealth takes into account things like, do you own your own home?if youve paid off a $800,000 home (common price in my state) and you have say paid off a $75,000 mercedes, your wife has a $30,000 car, you earn $100,000 a year before tax and have invested in a $250,000 unit that you're in the process of paying off, you are considered to be "millionaire", but because your paying off your second property, paying your taxes, paying your bills for the home you live in, paying outrageous prices for petrol and maintenace for your car, you dont have alot of money to play with at the end do you? more people fit that category than billionaire status. yeh greed is the root of evil, but you dont need to become a billionaire to live a prosperous life, you can easily live a fulfilling and well off life by doing something constructive and working for your dollas, making smart choices with your cash, if people with a shitty paying job have the money to buy drugs and alcohol then thats the choice they chose and theyve laid their path and they walk their road, because if you got the money for heron and crack, you got the money to invest or to save or to positively utilise to make more money, too many people got their ostriches goin and putting up excuses instead of goin out making money, its not hard, im 19 and i got more money than i thought i ever would have at this age, i used to think ill never get cash ill be broke ass cos im not the smartest guy alive and didnt finish school, i worked hard in my job and all of a sudden i moved up from packing to machine operating, my dad left school in year 10, got to age 30, he said 'i need to do sometin better than this' went to night school to get basic quals to get a 40k a year job, now he on 100+k a year, but his brother got hooked on the heron, spent time locked up, never did more than bein a truckie and now he on dissability pension cos all the heron fucked him up and he all sick n shit, he had money for the drugs but didnt wanna utilise it positively and now he payin for it, i understand wot u sayin Eric_Unseen, but you always gonna fail if thats your mindset, if your mindset is like 'theres nothng out there for me im gnna be a no hoper' then thats what you gonna be, but if you put a postive spin and say "if these cats got mad money then theres shit out there for me" and you find the money you'll reap rewards, moneys out there to be made!

Visionz
05-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Dont miss the point of what I'm sayin though. I'm talking truly wealthy, not rich. The wealthy of the world have the world goverments in their pocket and they've got the whole world headed on a path of destruction. Yeah, you can go out and make money here in america and the world over. That might mean you'll miss out on the disaster but what about your great grandkids? What world are we gonna build for the kids who ain't even here yet. It seems you take the approach that the 100k a year is makin things better. Well, from a personal standpoint , it probably is. That would be enough money for a lot of people to forget about the rest of the worlds problems. Let someone else figure it out right. But what would happen if all this money you put all your effort and hardwork into suddenly looses all it's value? You go broke and next thing you know you're in the shithole with everyone else. All I can tell you is that we're in this together. That you can not expect our greed to continue to exploit the rest of the planet and exhaust its resources without eventually seeing its backlash. Believe when I say, that day is coming. Maybe you won't be around to see it but your grandkids might. Shouldn't we do something about it now before shit gets out of hand?

And to help you out....its not osama blowing up the world towers. The video of his confession isn't even him on it. He has never accepted responsibility for the twin towers. Get a hold of "loose change" on google video. The racial violence you talk of exist for a reason. What do you think is the source of all that nonsense? Could it have anything to do with social inequality that has been perpetuated throughout the generations of people before you? Do you see how those things that happened are directly connected to the world you're experiencing today? Don't you wish someone had done something a long time ago so that you wouldn't have to be dragged through the mud for something that really didn't have anything to do with you? To realize that is to understand why we must do something now with the life that we are given. Greed, lack of foresight, apathy and ignorance has given us the world we now know today. Combating these very same things is the only way we can guarentee a better tommorrow. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is in this together.

And one more thing. All the herione is here because of the CIA. The fact its importation is on the rise and the fact that the US goverment currently occupies Afghanistan, the number one opium-producing country in the world, is not a coincendence. If you want to fight, you must first know who your enemy is. Shit is a lot deeper than what appears at the surface. Stay up homie. peace

The Hound
05-22-2006, 04:11 AM
the racial violence exists for a reason? tell me why is it people come to MY country from THEIR country and tell us how we HAVE to run it by lodging to apply shariar law? why is it a christian bible is considered offensive in a hospital but books endorsed by osama bin laden detailing how to be a prepared suicide bomber considered legal and not in distaste? the racial tensions existing here are different to social outcasting of black or mexicans from white america which i dont have too much of an idea on because ive never lived there so i wont comment, you can say 'but here we have....' but im talking here i see this shit daily but anyway back to rich people

Eric_Unseen i misunderstood your interpreations as i only skimmed a few pages and got what i thought is the jist of things, i only hope you dont live in canada because i been hearing the IR laws that have been applied here are going to happen in the canada which in turn will turn us into the USA becaue we will have whats known as 'the working poor' where you work 2 jobs, 72 hours a week and still cant survive while the workers at the macquire and reserve bank will keep getting richer, i can dig up documents but i cant find them atm, i donno about that CIA shit since i dont like in USA, peace and spread knowledge

J-Cee
05-22-2006, 04:34 AM
Fuck the Rich casue im jealous.But if i was rich id spread the wealth with my family and friends.
And theres a difference between some rich ppl,why the fuck do movie stars make like 25 mill for 1 fukin movie and theres straving ppl in another country who dont have 1 dollar.Yet these ppl still tell us to give them the money..shit u eqarning 25mill a fukin movie,sacrifice your 65 bedroom room with gold floors and buy a fucking 2 bedroom house for someone poor.Its fukin ridiculous.

The Hound
05-22-2006, 04:38 AM
you know why? its like the salary cap in the NRL, you know everysingle footballer could sue the NRL and WIN because the salary cap is technically a restraint of trade because if you say "we only have $100,000 to fit under the cap" but the player is demaninding $200,000 they can say "fuck this my market value is 200 but its either 100 or nothing, take the NRL, the club, levery singline affiliation to the NRL and sue them bankrupt, and once one does, everysingle player will

LORD NOSE
06-04-2009, 06:14 PM
i gotta go through this one again

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-05-2009, 04:35 PM
The fact their are poor people is as much a reflection that there are too many people as it is that rich people hoard their money.

The easiest solution is to euthanize the useless poor fuckers.

diggy
06-05-2009, 09:43 PM
The fact their are poor people is as much a reflection that there are too many people as it is that rich people hoard their money.

The easiest solution is to euthanize the useless poor fuckers.

This is going on already. They are euthanizing people of African ancestry.

Hiv/AIDS

Other diseases

Wars

The west standing by while Africans kill each other.

Etc.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2009, 04:27 PM
up

PALEHORSE
10-27-2009, 04:30 PM
the rich people are sterilizing the poor through food additives. GM food is notorious for this.
theres nothing wrong with making money but the way the ruling class does it and what they do with the money is just fucked up.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Categorizing "rich people" as a hemogenous group with identical traits is both bigoted and ignorant.

PALEHORSE
10-27-2009, 05:04 PM
1% of the population owns 95% of the wealth