PDA

View Full Version : What do you propose will solve Middle-east problems with the west?

GENERAL WISE
05-12-2006, 12:23 AM
What do you propose will solve Middle-east problems with the west?

i.e middle-east's resistance to accept the new world order and globalization with the rest of the world.

Only solution I can think of is getting rid of Religion there (really not possible), because religion is being content with what you got, and this is preventing any real "capitalism" of growing there. Thus hindering Globalization and a potential market for other wealthy nations. (Israel is exempt from this because of their somewhat western values and {sorry for the stereotype} money knowledge)

Prince Rai
05-12-2006, 04:27 AM
thing is, why does the middle east need to restore the confidence with the west, it ought to be vica versa.

if capitalism and money was the solution in the middle east, think again.

Kong
05-12-2006, 05:55 AM
the fall of an evil empire will end it and thats it.

denaturat
05-12-2006, 04:09 PM
what evil empire? the US? if that's so, i agree with you completely, the moment US pulls out of the Middle East, the whole region will be sunshine and lolipops...yeah, we all love a good scape goat so that we can put our minds on cruise control.

Prince Rai
05-12-2006, 04:49 PM
what evil empire? the US? if that's so, i agree with you completely, the moment US pulls out of the Middle East, the whole region will be sunshine and lolipops...yeah, we all love a good scape goat so that we can put our minds on cruise control.

lol thats true,

the issue is much more deeper than that as u hinted out.

the resolution lies in between the grey areas that incorporate the "unfortunate" realisation that Israel ought to remain a copuntry as it is, but also the realisation of the Israeli Government that Palestine must exist also and be given adequate domain in order to function as a nation and try and build an economy which can sustain a nation state properly

denaturat
05-12-2006, 05:23 PM
economic prosperity will change the relations....but there is a problem of corruption, nepotism and oligarchy in the Middle East which are major obstacles to economic development in that region. Furthermore, sound laws coupled with unwavering apllication of these laws is necessary to keep a stable system in place that has the potential to encourages investment. Investment can bring prosperity, prosperity means people are more comfortable and less willing to blow themselves up, which in turn means they will more readily accept globalization and the new world order.

GENERAL WISE
05-12-2006, 08:43 PM
^ so we solved the middle-east porblem. If it was so easy why has the capatalsit world not chosen to do so yet.

blackwisdom
05-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh boy, I gotta say something on this. Anyone who truly follows divine law will defy pure capitalism because a capatilist's god is the all mighty dollar. As long as the Middle East holds fast to an Eastern philosophy it will never grab ahold of a western philosophy (period).

Hotep

Koolish
05-12-2006, 11:57 PM
i think some people don't realize there are distinct differences in culture and belief throughout the world, and your way of thinking may be fucking idiotic when applied to another part of the world.

7EL7
05-13-2006, 12:26 AM
> What do you propose will solve Middle-east problems with the west? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=419945#post419945)

when the worlds conqueror admits that he caused the problem then leaves

blackwisdom
05-13-2006, 01:16 AM
i think some people don't realize there are distinct differences in culture and belief throughout the world, and your way of thinking may be fucking idiotic when applied to another part of the world.No doubt.

Peace

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2006, 10:29 AM
the problem will never be solved as either side does not want it to be.

denaturat
05-13-2006, 02:29 PM
philosophy/religion is not so much an obstacle as is relative deprivation and poverty. people's beliefs change with prosperity. the more wealthy a country becomes, the less reasons for suicide bombing and terrorism. look at Palestine and Afghanistan for example, both are very poor and produce radicalism and terrorism. on the other hand you don't hear much about Qatar, Bahrain or United Arab Emirates, which are all relatively wealthy.