PDA

View Full Version : Don't judge Others

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 02:58 AM
I hate when people try to judge me....

Some people say that this is the Day of Judgement and they take it upon themselves to be the judge of other people.

Let the Truth be the judge and stay out of it.

You will always be wrong when you try to judge other people....you will get it wrong!

It's cool to have opinions and feelings, ideas, thoughts...etc.

Just save the Judgements for self.

We can judge situations, but it gets real complicated when we try to judge people.

WU-KILLAH
05-12-2006, 03:01 AM
poor girl :'o :'o :'o :'o life's so hard on the net

Aqua Luna
05-12-2006, 03:06 AM
what is that supposed to mean?

I don't take internet crap personal...if anything it's funny to me!

I was talking about life in general anyways.

I do get irked by people who try to take cheap shots at me and are not mature enough to focus on the topic at hand!

Prince Rai
05-12-2006, 03:35 AM
nah i get ya!

its just a defence thing that a human possesses, to judge others and protect oneselves from anything that may "seem"" bad for u.

of course prejudice is wrong and unfair, we can never judge a book by its covers.
but then again, some, only some, overt features of a person does give some insight into a person.

peace
and
blessings

Kong
05-12-2006, 04:24 AM
i dont like to judge or be judged but it happens.

Right
05-12-2006, 04:28 AM
I know what you mean. Look at yourself first.

galt john galt
05-12-2006, 10:56 AM
who can cast the first stone, while pointing a finger as if to mark the spot that lepersizes the other into castagation and ostrachized. look in the mirror and look for your faults and flaws before accussing with run of the jaws. quick to preconcieve with having anything to go on for belief. either blind to themselves are in the dark about the the states of me myself and i. you can't define me through how i see my self.

LHX
05-12-2006, 11:16 AM
poor girl :'o :'o :'o :'o life's so hard on the net

/\
|
|

what is the point of this?

snapple
05-12-2006, 11:26 AM
everyone judges, if you didn't judge people then you wouldn't have friends and enimies...but you shouldn't judge someone without giving them a chance...don't judge people for the wrong reasons feel me?

denaturat
05-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Aqua, you seem to have no problem judging rich people on other threads...is there a distinction there, or are you just being hypocritical?

Dirty Knowledge
05-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Some people are always going to be judgemental. You got people that going to be righteous and try to live a decent lifestyle being curteos to other people's beliefs then you got people that are going to be fascist and they're the ones you gotta watch out for because those people exist. It's a matter of are you going to let people try you or are you going to do what you gotta do? If someone strikes you do you say that was wrong and try to walk away? Sometimes that doesn't work and some people are built to walk away and when they can't, they're the ones who die. They get robbed and mugged and shit. But you can't be that way sometimes you gotta whoop somebody and maybe kill them. Killing is not the worst thing if it's in good ideal. If you murder for money you're a murderer if you murder someone threatning your life you are a righteous man and did what you had to do. Judgment does happen, sometimes it's weak judgment.. someone laugh at you or diss you with their mouth that's weak shit. Come on now this ain't 8th grade. Judgment people act upon is what you gotta worry for. People will judge you, say that book's cover is weak let's get him. Then run up and rob you and shoot if you panic or try to run. So you got to be a judge in the longrun and then that's where some people fault. They will get too egotistical and say I can judge anyone do anything. They get greedy. But you can't be that way you gotta just let people be and when the time comes strike back and strike hard but don't strike first. Unless it's 10 on 1 and you can't get away. Then you strike first and strike often. Shjeah. One.

7EL7
05-12-2006, 02:06 PM
to those who don't know me, i'm a rich white alien who is slightly insane

na diel
05-12-2006, 02:15 PM
...to judge others is to play god

LHX
05-12-2006, 02:21 PM
what do it mean to judge another person?

if others are your reflection - then what does that say about your relationship with yourself?

i have found that the people who judge and criticize the most are the ones who have the most difficult time understanding how things work

that goes for myself included

in my most foul slanderous days
i was an ignorant lost muthafucka

most people dont have a good grasp on what 'good' and 'bad' really are
and
they have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

sad mostly

iniquity
05-12-2006, 02:28 PM

Some people say that this is the Day of Judgement and they take it upon themselves to be the judge of other people.

You will always be wrong when you try to judge other people....you will get it wrong!

We can judge situations, but it gets real complicated when we try to judge people.

Would calling ppl devils qualify as judging ppl? If so, practice what you preach .... pz ..

Os3y3ris
05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18852

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Would calling ppl devils qualify as judging ppl? If so, practice what you preach .... pz ..

No.

For example, If someone always steals, then they are a thief.

That's just telling the truth.

No need to judge that, because it speaks for itself.

denaturat
05-12-2006, 04:28 PM
so what you're saying is that judging is ok, as long as you judge correctly. therefore judging people is not always wrong. you contradict yourself.

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Aqua, you seem to have no problem judging rich people on other threads...is there a distinction there, or are you just being hypocritical?

I didn't judge rich people.

I said some rich people are too stupid to do anything usefull with their money.

That is not a judgement. That is an observation, an opinion, a thought.

I am however, judging the state of being rich when I quote the bible about this....."It is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle than it is for him to enter into heaven"

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 04:39 PM
so what you're saying is that judging is ok, as long as you judge correctly. therefore judging people is not always wrong. you contradict yourself.

No, I think what i have realized is that it's not really possible for one person to judge another person.

Because we can never judge correctly because we are not perfect, noone is.

But, making a judgement about a situation is different. We can measure the effects of a situation and judge it as we see fit.

denaturat
05-12-2006, 04:49 PM
judging means to arrive at a certain conclusion, like a judge in a court, upon reviewing facts. in that respect we judge people and situations all the time. the question is whether are judgments are reasonable or unreasonable, that is, whether they have a rational basis.

so if I see a dude with a cap backwards and say he is a thug, that is a bad judgement because there is no rational basis for it. if on the other hand I see a dude with a gun tucked in his pants, I can say he is probably is a thug, sociopath or an asshole.

the distinction should be made between judging people on the basis of some reliable evidence and judging people on the basis of personal prejudices. the latter is wrong, the former is ok.

saying that some rich people are too stupid to make a good use of their money is still a judgment --> look up the meaning of the word in the dictionary, it means, among other things, to form an opinion.

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Naw, that's the truth!

Stupid rich people need to do something usefull with their money.

It ain't no judgement....it really is the truth.

denaturat
05-12-2006, 05:02 PM
well...you obviously don't know what rich people do with their money...they invest a lot of it, and that is useful. you and i benefit from it indirectly.

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 05:17 PM
But, this thread wasn't about what rich people do with their money.

I was sharing a thought about how fruitless it is for people to judge others instead of judging the situations that create the problems.

Like how capitolism creates rich people and sucks the blood out of the poor.

7EL7
05-12-2006, 11:23 PM
The "Just because i .....,doesn't mean i'm....." Syndrome

JUDGE PEOPLE

you have to

people multiply their judgements/assumptions of people an call them tabloids

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 11:35 PM
I guess judging people is just not my style.

I don't see the need for it.

I'd rather let their ways and actions be the judge of them.

7EL7
05-12-2006, 11:42 PM
don't talk to strangers

we all heard that before

is that wrong to teach the youth ?

can we leave our youth with just anyone without making a judgement first ?

Aqueous Moon
05-12-2006, 11:48 PM
I would call that being cautious, which would be a good thing.

We could judge a person all we want but, we can never be sure that they won't turn around and cause us harm.

How many people judge young Black men and send them off to prison for the rest of their lives?

It's just too complicated.

Be cautious with who you choose to have around you and your children, tho.

I def agree with that.

7EL7
05-12-2006, 11:53 PM
in order to be catious you have to make a judgement

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 12:06 AM
It would just be more productive to make a judgement about the situation than the person.

I think there is a difference.

7EL7
05-13-2006, 12:12 AM
ok

snapple
05-13-2006, 01:24 PM
can we delete this thread

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Yea delete it....judge or don't judge.

I don't give a fuck any more...damn.

This place is depressing.

snapple
05-13-2006, 02:46 PM
^^this place isn't depressing, you're just depresed because you're not getting the inital response you wanted to hear

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 02:49 PM
You are just miserable and you want some company.

You are way too basic to understand what I was talking about.

I'm not surprised by that.

But, I am surprised at how immature you are.

snapple
05-13-2006, 03:50 PM
"You are just miserable and you want some company.

You are way too basic to understand what I was talking about."

.....can you define judgement please?

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Damn!...can't you look that shit up for yourself??

Judging people is fruitless.

Judge the situations that creates the people you judge.

Like capitolism, democracy, and white supremacy.

snapple
05-13-2006, 04:43 PM
^^just stop it, i'm from new york ok i don't need to hear your bullshit about the effects of capitolism, democracy, and white supremecy i see it everyday. it doesn't change anything though, you're just sayin dumb shit, you CONSTANTLY are trying to connect any and everything to your central theme of the white man is the devil and he put the black man in a bad place, but see that doesn't fuckin matter in this situation it's not relivent to the context....you wanna talk about that sure we can build on that shit make a thread but you're sayin some wild shit that i don't agree with.

denaturat
05-13-2006, 04:54 PM
I agree, Aqueous's theories have no factual basis, and they are not helpful in the sense that they only exacerbate racism

Aqueous Moon
05-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah...it's factual.

The white man is the one who is in power of the world right now.

And he uses evil to keep his power.

Be blind if you want, doesn't matter.

Because a lot of people are waking up and are not afraid to say so.

I already know that I will get crucified for telling the truth.

I already came to terms with that.

Your bullshit doesn't faze me.

Sicka than aidZ
05-13-2006, 11:35 PM
U Dont Need A Judge, U Need Dr. Phil

Koolish
05-13-2006, 11:57 PM
and Aqueous Moon needs some evidence to back up his points.

any retard on the internet can say "the world is wrong because this, this, and that... you don't need to look too far to see that it's really happening."

Sicka than aidZ
05-14-2006, 12:32 AM
dude, isnt aqueous moon a girl? oh shit, ohwell

Koolish
05-14-2006, 12:52 AM
i dunno i just think automatically most people on forums are guys.

denaturat
05-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Yeah...it's factual.

The white man is the one who is in power of the world right now.

And he uses evil to keep his power.

Be blind if you want, doesn't matter.

Because a lot of people are waking up and are not afraid to say so.

I already know that I will get crucified for telling the truth.

I already came to terms with that.

Your bullshit doesn't faze me.

you the next Christ now? listen, people get crucified for ideas that are dangerous, ideas that truly challange the status quo. your ideas do not meet these criteria in any meaningful way.

Aqua Luna
05-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Actually, we are all christs if we have understaning.

We save ourselves with truth, then we go out in the world and share it with others.

It's always difficult when you speak against the status quo.

And many people have been jailed and assasinated for speaking the Truth.

Right.
05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Sometimes people are to quick with their opinions... I don't know how that comes. I have learned that you should never underestimate people either. :nerdy:

Soul Controller
05-14-2006, 01:25 PM

i try to judge myself on
retrospectivly
and intro spectivly
see my self as a 3rd person (sometimes in the midst of what is going on)
i think.. lol i know cannabis helps me to do that.
as i can see the same situation, from many viewpoints.

its really hard not to judge others,
especially if u care of feel for that said person,.

sometimes judgeing is good
as the said person.. might need some1 to tell them the harsh truth
than to be a freidn.. and tell them somthin not so blunt.

peace