PDA

View Full Version : nellys country grammer is underrated nowadays...it had some classic cuts

pussy-with-teeth
05-12-2006, 09:36 AM
the album gets way too much hate cause nelly went that pop way...but think about it...back then - when nobody knew who nelly really was - that cd was bangin...it had it wack moments but look at it for the good shit...ride with me = a hip hop classic..fuck what u think ... that beat was chilling...EI and country grammer had nice shits in the clubs...and that track for his mom was nice too..there he had this nice flow with singin and rappin it between...this is the flow is switched up for the pop way...but the song was hella nice

i give the album 4mics

i know yall hate on nelly, esspecially nowadays and i can accept that but the album was ill

TrueDciple
05-12-2006, 10:31 AM
I love *Ride with me*...Country Grammar and EI...and theres no shame in my game..lol

Peace! to *Pop* ass artist Nelly yo!..lol

Funk_Dock
05-12-2006, 10:34 AM
i always liked 'ride with me' , but i slept on the rest of the album.maybe ill check it out sumtime

cap
05-12-2006, 10:35 AM
the album gets way too much hate cause nelly went that pop way...but think about it...back then - when nobody knew who nelly really was - that cd was bangin...it had it wack moments but look at it for the good shit...ride with me = a hip hop classic..fuck what u think ... that beat was chilling...EI and country grammer had nice shits in the clubs...and that track for his mom was nice too..there he had this nice flow with singin and rappin it between...this is the flow is switched up for the pop way...but the song was hella nice

i give the album 4mics

i know yall hate on nelly, esspecially nowadays and i can accept that but the album was ill

yeah that song for his mom was hot!!

Hollow Dartz
05-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah that was his best shit, Nellyville was when he made the switch...sweat ans suit was wtf?? I cant believe the suit c went 2x platinum and that's the singing version!!!

WUHEADSINCE93
05-12-2006, 11:47 AM
What

CharlesJones
05-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Country Grammer and EI songs are the only ones i like from his first album. Country Grammer has a hard beat. I like Air Force Ones song from his 2nd album.

Luther Large
05-26-2006, 08:21 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

pussy with teeth is fucked in the brain

he thinks outkast is better than anything GZA could ever do and now this

Ride with me is fuckin corny what the hell you thinkin i hope your just tryna be different cuz i aint hatin but that song just sucks dick

no hate i just think you got a fucked up outlook on things even though it's your opinion

MaShPG
05-26-2006, 08:24 PM
yea that CD was pretty nice. I liked the early St. Lunatics one too. Then again I was real young at the time, and my taste for music is a lot different now. He is horrible nowadays though.

imyopusha
05-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Thumbs down.

baby jesus
05-26-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm Not Hatin Nelly Just To Hate But When I Heard Country Grammer The First Time I Was Like This Song Is Fuckin Horrible That Shit Sucks. The One Song I Like By Them Is Mid West Swing For Some Reason.

eVoL
05-26-2006, 10:51 PM
all of you are fucking retarded. straight down to the motherfucking synapse.

deadlymelody
05-26-2006, 11:44 PM
When that Country Grammar single came out I was loving that track. My tastes have changed so much now. Come on, that album is trash.

The Hound
05-26-2006, 11:51 PM
only E.I. country grammar and wrap sumden i truely liked, batter up was OK, didnt like ride wit me, and that 'fuck the game dont let the game fuck u' as OK

maestro wooz
05-27-2006, 12:20 AM
pussy with teeth was a sugar ray fan until 2002 you cant blame him for his opinions

dat MF
05-27-2006, 05:38 AM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Ride with me is fuckin corny what the hell you thinkin i hope your just tryna be different cuz i aint hatin but that song just sucks dick

no hate i just think you got a fucked up outlook on things even though it's your opinion

He's an asshole. He opened topics like ''which rapper is better than tupac''. WTF is wrong with you homie?

ironwizard
05-27-2006, 07:05 AM
I don't hate on Nelly, I just think he sucks, no more, no less. And I really don't get those who say "Ride With Me", "EI" or "Country Grammar" are good songs. They're straight garbage. Nelly doesn't even rap. Its some sort of hybrid between singing and rapping, and it sounds terrible. One corny motherfucker.

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 08:56 AM
hhhahahahhahh look at these faggots hatin on me cause iam beautiful...tztzztztzt..ya dudes can all suck my dick..yep...i liked the joint so what ya wanna do ??? lol at them wack ass dudes in here tryin to come with that "real hip hop shit" whyle they dont even know whats really on ... nelly was not wack then...he came up all by his self...he wasnt introduced by some big cat like 50 broght up g unit or dre did eminem...nelly aint had big producers biggin him up...he didnt came in the game with some image shit like "iam a thug" and he didnt diss anyone..he wasnt from the hood like that and he didnt even came from a well known city...

nelly is a self made milonere...pay respect when its due...son came up all by him self..he came from a town everybody laughed at and he took the country grammer shit wich was always some point against him and made it his success...nelly brought up his group later..i mean same did eminem but em had dre bringin him out ... nelly aint had nothin..ne came from nothin and made it so stfu ya faggots and stop hatin cause nelly went gay after his first album

he aint the best lyrist and bla bla bla...his album aint a classic...i aint sayin hes one of the best ever...but i give probs when its due and nelly diserved it....

ya faggots..i know 99 % of the people that hate..just hate cause the think they are real and cool on the inet...i see u faggots !!!...yall aint no hip hoppers....half of ya faggots cant even walk through the hood alone and ya wanna tell me whats good and real ?? hahahahha go eat my dick now

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 08:59 AM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

i said andre is better than gza...thats what i said....now what ?? my shit....if u ask me, its not even close ..andre is miles ahead of gza

Brand New Funk
05-27-2006, 09:20 AM
hhhahahahhahh look at these faggots hatin on me cause iam beautiful...tztzztztzt..ya dudes can all suck my dick..yep...i liked the joint so what ya wanna do ??? lol at them wack ass dudes in here tryin to come with that "real hip hop shit" whyle they dont even know whats really on ... nelly was not wack then...he came up all by his self...he wasnt introduced by some big cat like 50 broght up g unit or dre did eminem...nelly aint had big producers biggin him up...he didnt came in the game with some image shit like "iam a thug" and he didnt diss anyone..he wasnt from the hood like that and he didnt even came from a well known city...

nelly is a self made milonere...pay respect when its due...son came up all by him self..he came from a town everybody laughed at and he took the country grammer shit wich was always some point against him and made it his success...nelly brought up his group later..i mean same did eminem but em had dre bringin him out ... nelly aint had nothin..ne came from nothin and made it so stfu ya faggots and stop hatin cause nelly went gay after his first album

he aint the best lyrist and bla bla bla...his album aint a classic...i aint sayin hes one of the best ever...but i give probs when its due and nelly diserved it....

ya faggots..i know 99 % of the people that hate..just hate cause the think they are real and cool on the inet...i see u faggots !!!...yall aint no hip hoppers....half of ya faggots cant even walk through the hood alone and ya wanna tell me whats good and real ?? hahahahha go eat my dick now

Tell them..

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Tell them..

dudes think just cause someone aint as lyrical as gza they are mainstream, and everything thats mainstream = wack....thats the formula on here....all i do is just laugh at them punks

ironwizard
05-27-2006, 10:20 AM

I don't give a fuck whether or not Nelly is a "self made millionaire". The fact that he didn't have some big time cat to back him up doesn't make his music any less bad.

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I don't give a fuck whether or not Nelly is a "self made millionaire". The fact that he didn't have some big time cat to back him up doesn't make his music any less bad.

thats your problem...his first album was good to me ... ride with ma was a classic imo...i dont care if u people disagree..most of yall are some hatin ass faggots...inet critics = punks

Bedlam
05-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I liked "Country Grammar" the song, just because it was classic to me when growing up, but the rest of the album is balls...

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 11:37 AM
I liked "Country Grammar" the song, just because it was classic to me when growing up, but the rest of the album is balls...

i dont care man

country grammer >>>both of decks solos

peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-27-2006, 11:42 AM
??????

Bedlam
05-27-2006, 12:19 PM
i dont care man

country grammer >>>both of decks solos

peace

You don't care? What was the point of making the topic if you don't care about people's responses?

I agree the movement sucked, Country Grammar is prolly better than that. I wouldn't put it on Uncontrolled Substance's level though. I do think that REC Room and Friction are miles ahead of anything on Country Grammar. Deck is a dissapointing solo artist though, I admit it.

Chief 'Broom
05-27-2006, 12:31 PM
what

CharlesJones
05-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Pussy With Teeth you need to shut your homo bitch ass up. Fuck Nelly and Outkast. Outkast are some bitches straight up. They haven't made a tight album since their first one and Andre is a weird faggot. Fuck Andre's bitch ass. Now what you gonna say about that bitch? I can't believe your faggot ass said Andre is better than GZA. Andre ain't seeing GZA at all lyrically. LOL@you said Nelly's Country Grammer song is better than both of Inspectah Deck's solo albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Inspectah Deck's solo albums aren't good but he's better than Nelly.

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Pussy With Teeth you need to shut your homo bitch ass up. Fuck Nelly and Outkast. Outkast are some bitches straight up. They haven't made a tight album since their first one and Andre is a weird faggot. Fuck Andre's bitch ass. Now what you gonna say about that bitch? I can't believe your faggot ass said Andre is better than GZA. Andre ain't seeing GZA at all lyrically. LOL@you said Nelly's Country Grammer song is better than both of Inspectah Deck's solo albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Inspectah Deck's solo albums aren't good but he's better than Nelly.

if u think atlins and aqui are trash..then there is no need to debate with u

both albums are arguable better than ls and thats gzas only maybe classic joint so stfu

and please andre went weird...when ?? hm...maybe stankonia...can u plz tell me whats weird about atliens ??? u are a fuckin idiot man...go suck a dick...gza cant even rap nowdays

R3beLuTionAry
05-27-2006, 01:01 PM
yeah country grammar was good but since nelly isnt really like that style anymore the cd is poser shit.

CharlesJones
05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
So you don't think Andre is weird huh? He dresses like a woman and he's a bitch. The music he makes now is pussy. You bought Outkast's last album so that makes you a pussy. I bet you thought Andre's side of the disc was better than Big Boi's disc. Andre started acting weird when Outkast's Elevators video came out and he had a turban on in the video LOL. Ever since then, he's been acting strange. Common and QTip are bitches too because they switched up and started making pussy songs later on. The Roots are wack too. Ever since Malik B, Rahzel and Dice Raw stopped collaborating with them, they've been doing wack shit. I don't like rappers that make alternative music anyway and try to appeal to a wider audience. Keep the shit hip hop and street. LOL@Mark Wahlberg dissing Andre in Four Brothers movie when Andre said he had to go to gymnastics class hahahahahahahahahaha. Andre is a bitch like i said. I shouldn't have to prove my point to you that he's a bitch. Just listen to his song Hey Ya hahahahahahahahaha. Ceelo of Goodie Mob is a bitch too. Singing muthafucka LOL. He should've kept rapping.

pussy-with-teeth
05-27-2006, 01:24 PM
So you don't think Andre is weird huh? He dresses like a woman and he's a bitch. The music he makes now is pussy. You bought Outkast's last album so that makes you a pussy. I bet you thought Andre's side of the disc was better than Big Boi's disc. Andre started acting weird when Outkast's Elevators video came out and he had a turban on in the video LOL. Ever since then, he's been acting strange. Common and QTip are bitches too because they switched up and started making pussy songs later on. The Roots are wack too. Ever since Malik B, Rahzel and Dice Raw stopped collaborating with them, they've been doing wack shit. I don't like rappers that make alternative music anyway and try to appeal to a wider audience. Keep the shit hip hop and street. LOL@Mark Wahlberg dissing Andre in Four Brothers movie when Andre said he had to go to gymnastics class hahahahahahahahahaha. Andre is a bitch like i said. I shouldn't have to prove my point to you that he's a bitch. Just listen to his song Hey Ya hahahahahahahahaha. Ceelo of Goodie Mob is a bitch too. Singing muthafucka LOL. He should've kept rapping.

wtf ?? u are just stupid....every human has the right to dress the way he wants...u are ignorant....andre can wear his damn clouthes, that takes nothin away from him music...gymnastics ?? and ?? u care about other people like that ?? so that makes someone a bitch ?? god damn are u gay ?? if u have problems with your body - then thats the right way to go....andre started this weird shit on stankonia a lil bit and brought it to another level on the love belove...on atlins and aquinimi he was rappin like a king so i dont get your problem..u say he should rap - thats what he did untill his last album..ya brain is fucked up...

all ya points are gay

andre is wack cause of the shit he wears = homo point

andre is wack cause he aint rappin anymore = that was one album so plz explain me how atlins is wack and how aquinimi is wack

lol now eat a dick faggot

Brand New Funk
05-27-2006, 02:52 PM
LOl..Charles.. Over here in Amsterdam you wouldnt hold opinions like that down for a minute.

Bone Collecta
05-27-2006, 03:41 PM

ur an idiot get off wu's nuts

CharlesJones
05-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Pussy With Teeth you can't even spell so shut your bitch ass up. Andre is a bitch and Outkast's music is pussy. I ain't changing my opinion. Bone Collecta i ain't on Wu Tang's nuts. Who the fuck do you like?

Bone Collecta
05-28-2006, 12:05 AM
you are judging shit on clothes stupid. you the hip hop fashion police? how does what they wear make them bitches?

for example common dresses very conservative but wil bitch slap you for talking shit about him(he's in a chi gang called 4 corner hustlers)

you sound stupid when u say someone sucks or they are gay cause of the clothes they wear. i think ur a bitch

maestro wooz
05-28-2006, 01:23 AM
chi town is pussy though

pussy-with-teeth
05-28-2006, 07:21 AM
yeah country grammar was good but since nelly isnt really like that style anymore the cd is poser shit.

naw thats not right...makes that meths old shit wack ? or LL ??? naw mean ?? nelly is gay now but he was sick back then

and the album wasnt really commercial to me...the country grammer song is not that cocky imo...nelly had a sick flow on there...i dont know ..ride with me was not commercial either....it was just chilling...nelly needs to go back to this shit

ShaolinDarts
05-28-2006, 09:46 AM
What was nice about Nelly's first album was that it really had a home town feel to it and he really repped his town. The cd is like a mini tour of his home town. But tbh I couldn't really see myself listening to that album on a regular basis.

And those comments people are making about the way certain rappers dress made me laugh. I bet too many people on this site wear the same Nike's as the next man and the same hoodies and shit and then act like they individual and shit. And then they got the nerve to disrespect rappers that try being different.

pussy-with-teeth
05-28-2006, 09:57 AM
What was nice about Nelly's first album was that it really had a home town feel to it and he really repped his town. The cd is like a mini tour of his home town. But tbh I couldn't really see myself listening to that album on a regular basis.

And those comments people are making about the way certain rappers dress made me laugh. I bet too many people on this site wear the same Nike's as the next man and the same hoodies and shit and then act like they individual and shit. And then they got the nerve to disrespect rappers that try being different.

yeah i aint listing to that shit all the way through .. the album has some trash songs BUT people need to see that the album wasnt 100% wack...it had its moments...nelly wasnt wack imo..he had nice hooks and flows...and some tight beats

Bone Collecta
05-28-2006, 12:34 PM
chi town is pussy though

chicago >>> your whole state

Brand New Funk
05-28-2006, 12:51 PM
he had nice hooks and flows...and some tight beats
Still has from time to time..

357 NYC
06-15-2006, 01:47 PM
The Title Of The Thread Had My Laughing...lmao

Fuck This Bird

pussy-with-teeth
06-15-2006, 02:11 PM
The Title Of The Thread Had My Laughing...lmao

Fuck This Bird

faggot

Oztradamus
06-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Wu-Corp never ceasez to amaze me... SMH

CharlesJones
06-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Pussy With Teeth why does the dude who said he laughed at this topic gotta be a faggot just because he doesn't like Nelly? Everybody isn't a Nelly fan like your bitch ass.

Da Problem Child
06-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Back then i use to just listen to the two singles niggas put out and skip all the other tracks.Maybe i'll take a listen at the track all the way through

Kenny Powers
06-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Maybe the album would get some props if nelly wasnt such a faggot...

R3beLuTionAry
06-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Maybe the album would get some props if nelly wasnt such a faggot...
LMFAO!