PDA

View Full Version : any lady wu fans?

wutangazn
07-01-2005, 11:07 PM
are their any female wu fans in the forum? the girls that i hang out with dont like wu-tang. im bummed about that. it makes me mad. so i was wonderin if there are any ladies that are fans of the wu-tang.

LHX
07-01-2005, 11:22 PM
i am a fan of ladies

deadlymelody
07-02-2005, 12:09 AM
haha I know theres a few on here.

Mark
07-02-2005, 07:43 AM
This topic shows up like every week. Yes, we got like ten active posting hot chicks in here.

dns
07-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Albums
Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers, Forever, The W

Raekwon - OBC4l, Immobilarity, The Lex Diamond Story

Ghostface - Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Bullet Proof Wallets, Pretty Toney

RZA - Bobby Digital In Stereo, Ghost Dog Soundtrack, The RZA Hit, Kill Bill soundtrack

GZA - Liquid Swords

Method Man - Tical 2000

DVD
Black and White
Disciples of the 36 Chamber

Cheers to my Wu collection...

LHX
07-02-2005, 02:22 PM
i am looking for a wife

wutangazn
07-02-2005, 10:19 PM
we got like ten active posting hot chicks in here.

r u sure theyre hot? i would like to meet a hot chick that lives in spokane thats a wu fan

LadySnowBlood
07-13-2005, 12:21 PM
are their any female wu fans in the forum? the girls that i hang out with dont like wu-tang. im bummed about that. it makes me mad. so i was wonderin if there are any ladies that are fans of the wu-tang.

im a hard-core lady wu-fan...

you ain't hanghin' around the right crowd.
Maybe you shoudl start a dating service thread...
If you're desperate for some Wu-pussy. lol

sakk
07-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Albums
Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers, Forever, The W

Raekwon - OBC4l, Immobilarity, The Lex Diamond Story

Ghostface - Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Bullet Proof Wallets, Pretty Toney

RZA - Bobby Digital In Stereo, Ghost Dog Soundtrack, The RZA Hit, Kill Bill soundtrack

GZA - Liquid Swords

Method Man - Tical 2000

DVD
Black and White
Disciples of the 36 Chamber

Cheers to my Wu collection...
Black and White? i looked it up on amazon didnt see any wu lookin dvds
is this a Wu dvd if so whats it all about?

iNtell3kT
07-13-2005, 12:25 PM
hahahhaha

urbanlegendmf
07-13-2005, 12:34 PM
*pops boner

Skellington
07-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Ofcourse we have, we got Lady Snowblood, QOP, Mrs Rza, Eye M Woman,CM...etc...

we got like ten active posting hot chicks in here.

r u sure theyre hot? i would like to meet a hot chick that lives in spokane thats a wu fan
And sure man, they're hot!!

wutangazn
07-13-2005, 03:41 PM
im a hard-core lady wu-fan...

you ain't hanghin' around the right crowd.
Maybe you shoudl start a dating service thread...

Mixtape Mutt
07-14-2005, 01:17 AM
You posted that already.

How about these "10 active posting hot females" post up some pics and prove how hot they are?

Rebel_INS
07-14-2005, 06:39 AM
This topic shows up like every week. Yes, we got like ten active posting hot chicks in here.
LOL for shizzle hahaha

LadySnowBlood
07-14-2005, 06:56 AM
well..
this photo aint -HOT- it'S just me without my red hair...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/LadySnowBlood12345/420f0fa8.jpg

100pr00f
07-14-2005, 06:59 AM
u got a nice face

LadySnowBlood
07-14-2005, 11:22 AM
thanks

lettaluv
07-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Im a lady an Im a true wu fan

Kriszy Substance
07-14-2005, 10:23 PM
LadySnowBlood does have a very nice face. You board SnowBlood? If you guys or gals want to check out some pics you can hit up my site, I have no idea how to post pics or anything. And Im not sure I like the "lets post our HOT pics" deal. Anyway, Lady you are very pretty, and no I am not gay! Im (usually) happily married girl. Oh, and if you check out the site scroll towards the bottom of the home page and click on the "Virtual Tour of Sub Studio" - You can see my Wu mural (in the works). I dont know if itz cool if I post my site address but here goes;

www.rocksubstance.com (http://www.rocksubstance.com)

Mixtape Mutt
07-14-2005, 11:16 PM
well..
this photo aint -HOT- it'S just me without my red hair...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/LadySnowBlood12345/420f0fa8.jpg

I'd give it to ya...

No disrespect, but honestly....you ain't ugly. Lol.

wutangazn
07-15-2005, 01:52 AM
u have a nice face ladysnowblood. ur also a wu fan. thats tight. i wish there were alot more girls like u here.

Godess
07-15-2005, 01:55 AM
uhuh

urbanlegendmf
07-15-2005, 01:57 AM
Goddess Is A Dude

Godess
07-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Don't think so..

LadySnowBlood
07-15-2005, 01:57 PM
oh thanks.. lol
goddess... who are ya?

Godess
07-15-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm just me ;)

urbanlegendmf
07-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Lady Your Face Is Slighty Creepy But If You Have A Big Ass I Would Hit It

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 02:03 PM
So ladysnowblood, you never answered me about the boarding thing. I saw there on the profile that you snowboard, and was just wondering what kind of stick you ride, and where you like to ride?

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Oh, and Godess is nice, I liker her. She doenst get too wordy like me, but I think she has a lot to say. I would like to know a little more about her myself.

LadySnowBlood
07-15-2005, 02:09 PM
hey kirszy..
you 've played drums for how many yrs?
checked out your site..

i board a sims -tara dakides- .

UrbanLegendmf, WTF?
i'll kick yo ass
cause you've got a creepy face too...

Am i right guys?

LadySnowBlood
07-15-2005, 02:09 PM
u have a nice face ladysnowblood. ur also a wu fan. thats tight. i wish there were alot more girls like u here.
thanks.. but there are more!
just keep lookin'

Kriszy Substance
07-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Snowblood-Playin drums for about 7 years now. I love it like I love the Wu, probably more. Did you check out the wreck teazer on my site? Thought you might like that one since youra snowboarder. We were lucky enough to have someone put one of our songs on their most recent video, and it was perfect for the wreck teazer cause when we recorded the song there was a little part in there where I feel like we fucked up, so it was real fitting. Most of the shit from the video is from Tahoe, you ever been boarding there? Fuck that idiot that says you had a weird face or whatever, it really didnt even deserve a comment. Your fucking hot, and if I was gay, I would be all up on that shit! Did you check out the virtual tour thing of our studio? Out of curiousity?

Godess
07-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Lady Snowblood is ok.

Godess
07-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Queen of Poetry is ok.
Colombian Mami is ok.
Legato is ok.

LadySnowBlood
07-15-2005, 05:27 PM
thanks Godess for your approval! lol
you're ok too!

Kriszy, you're a sweetheart! lol
i didnt check out the entire site, only a video (you're hot too!) and the virtual tour...
I'll check it out laterz... I appreciate your comments and you're honesty.
i board only around my region, (montreal Canada) sometimes go to JayPeak and Owls Head in the US.. been boarding for about 12 yrs...

you're right, that idiot punk-ass better watch his back!
aint the way to talk to a lady.

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 01:21 PM
YOu guys get a lot of snow in your parts? Here in Fairbanks the boarding is pretty weak, we dont really have any mountains, but Aleyeska in Anchorage is pretty nice. We havent gotten really dumped on with snow in a couple years so the boarding has been pretty pointless. Plus, I had a little girl about 2 years ago, so my time has been short for that fun stuff. Im gonna get her out next year though so she can tear it up. She is fearless already so Im hoping she will love it like me.

LadyRectah
07-16-2005, 02:16 PM
yall crazy..... Im an old timer on here.... I only post once in a while thou. Mark thinks Im ugly thou ...... But 99% of the people that use to post on here thought I look aight.. . lmaoo !!

Butter
07-16-2005, 02:26 PM
lol at people hittin on LSB. she probably would kick your ass lol.

LadySnowBlood
07-16-2005, 06:44 PM
too bad for no snow.. we get plenty here but the mountains arent that nice... better in the states, driving there is a drag thought... Can I see a pic of your little girl? i love kids!

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah, for sure, but I dont know how to get it to you. How would I send a picture through private message or whatever? Not sure how to work all this forum stuff. Nice you get some good snow though, lucky girl. Maybe one day I will be in that area. I am afraid to fly, so I have taken many trips through Canada. Gotten some of the best chronic ever there. And once when I was hitch hiking back up through Canada, this nice guy gave me a ride and knew all this shit about the area we were driving through. He ended up showing me a place on the side of the highway that had a fossil of a huge shark jaw. Like a prehistoric one way bigger than any shark we see now. Seems that area was all under ocean at one time. It was cool. Do you guys get the extreme cold in your parts that we do? Like 40 to 60 below zero? As far as I know I believe my town has the most extrememe temperatures and has a record for the biggest drop in temperature in a single day. It is kind of cool sometimes, but not good for boarding at all!

LadySnowBlood
07-16-2005, 09:57 PM
you could post it in the -graphics arena- if you want...
using photobucket.com...
can always try with private message, send me one.
check out some of the threads in there!
Yes, chronic is the shit here! really! and it gets Bloody cold and chaotic in the city with 20 feet of snow n traffic n just chaos! Gets nice and steemy during the summers. if you've never been to Montreal, you should! I love it!

Kriszy Substance
07-16-2005, 10:40 PM
I cant figure out how to do the picture transfer thing. Itz killing me. I am not on my computer at the moment but I do have a picture on this one. Just cant figure out how to send it. I mean, I know how to put an attachment in an email. But when I try to insert an image in a PM then it asks for a URL and I dont know about that shit.

LadySnowBlood
07-16-2005, 10:43 PM
its easy, go to www.photobucket.com
create an account and upload the picture...

it will give you a url address (the thrid one IMG):
ex: http://your photo.jpg

you just add the adress in your text message.
need help? send me a private message

Razorsharp
07-17-2005, 04:21 AM
my g/f is also a fan, CHEA!!

LadySnowBlood
07-17-2005, 09:36 AM
my g/f is also a fan, CHEA!!

then get her on here!

SurreaL
07-17-2005, 09:42 AM
My girl like's Ghostface and Some Rza, and some old 36 Chamber shit, we pump baby Uey in the car, she liked Hillside Scrambler's, woooooord?