PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii !!! Wu-Tang 2 comebacks

mizzywoe
05-12-2006, 10:51 PM
E3 is over and pretty much every video game site you go to, Nintendo has won with their new Innovative system...the Wii (unbelievable what this thing can do), with XBox in 2nd, and ps3 in 3rd (hence the # 3) if Nintendo can comeback from the bottom against all the Hype of Playstation (nintendo always had better games..lets be honest) then it gives me hope that the Wu Tangs sound will once again dominate in the next few yearz.....the industry is starving for Innovators and trend setters.....and that's exactly what wu tang has and always will be....trend setters.....and so is nintendo (analog, rumble, wireless controllers, 3d games Mario64 etc.) i'm glad to have grown up with both....all hail Wutang and Nintendo.........real recognize real!!! PS3 600$.....almost 700$ after tax.....and thats not even counting games.......thanx but no thanx sony
the Wii has the new controller and over 2000 NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafx 16 games for download....all for 250$ or less....i'll go where the fun is at!!!

THE W
05-12-2006, 10:59 PM
we'll see who really won when the sales firgures come out.

wu-tang needs to find their audience, build from there, and stop chasing after the instant multiplatinum status.

mizzywoe
05-12-2006, 11:17 PM
yeah i feel ya.......another reason it's due is because back in the simpler days (kurtis blo, run dmc, etc.) hiphop seemed to graduate to more complex ryhmes as we got older....(krs1, rakim, wu, bootcamp, all the way up to canibus,) now we seem to be back to the basic simple shyt......so hopefully as these knuckleheads grow up, they'll look for more in the rhymes..... videogames are kinda the opposite......where as ....nintendo used to rule (as the wu did) when the games were just simple and fun....now stuff is all technical...(who really cares how high def and great a game looks if it's just not fun) nintendo is always just funn no matter how it looks.........so they bringin it back with that new controller thing....omg!! check out the trailers on gametrailers.com bannannas

EVEN FLOW
05-12-2006, 11:31 PM
hip-hop is going in a cricle. It went from Party music, to the complex rhymes, to bling, then back to party music. Next, Complex shit. Wu-Tang is not gonna be a ble to bring it all the way back though. We need fresh faces..

Ironman Starks
05-12-2006, 11:49 PM
E3 is over and pretty much every video game site you go to, Nintendo has won with their new Innovative system...the Wii (unbelievable what this thing can do), with XBox in 2nd, and ps3 in 3rd (hence the # 3) if Nintendo can comeback from the bottom against all the Hype of Playstation (nintendo always had better games..lets be honest) then it gives me hope that the Wu Tangs sound will once again dominate in the next few yearz.....the industry is starving for Innovators and trend setters.....and that's exactly what wu tang has and always will be....trend setters.....and so is nintendo (analog, rumble, wireless controllers, 3d games Mario64 etc.) i'm glad to have grown up with both....all hail Wutang and Nintendo.........real recognize real!!! PS3 600$.....almost 700$ after tax.....and thats not even counting games.......thanx but no thanx sony
the Wii has the new controller and over 2000 NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafx 16 games for download....all for 250$ or less....i'll go where the fun is at!!!
fukk nintendo

id take my sega over a 64

Streets Of Rage for life

Nintendo got to many kiddy games

EDIT: Ghost would slap you if you compared wu to Nintendo

"Keep a Gambino PlayStation in your playpen"

TUCO
05-12-2006, 11:53 PM
mad fuckin props to ya mizzywoe....this one of the most relevant threads ive read on this darn site
Wu and Nintendo alike in alotta ways....u right bout that!

deadlymelody
05-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Good analogy but the Wu Symbol doesn't look like a damn TV remote.

R3beLuTionAry
05-13-2006, 01:34 AM
Good analogy but the Wu Symbol doesn't look like a damn TV remote.

Even more true. oh and just for the hell of saying it, the ps3 with 20 gig HD will be 499.99 and the one with a 60 gig HD will be 599.99

Ironman Starks
05-13-2006, 02:51 AM
^^^PS3 lost my ass

Nintendo is runnin out of ideas.....just like the wu unfortunately... :/

but like i said comparin Nintendo to the Wu is ass and should never be uttered again

White Owl Clan
05-13-2006, 04:47 AM
sorry if my drunk ass sounds rude, but are you fucking kidding me? because nintendo did good on the e3 ratring you think wu is gonna make acomeback? ahahhahaha maybe im reading tihs wrong, but whatever

whats next? the democrats will tae over the senate? (probably will happen, but has no relevance) are we gonna go back to trolly cars as well?

eelrehsu
05-13-2006, 07:31 AM
n64 :hooray:

p.e.a.c.e

mizzywoe
05-13-2006, 07:45 AM
here's a couple of reply's.........
1. sega over N64.......you can play all sega games on the new nintendo...so i guess u could say NINTENDO owns SEGA! lol
2. it's not necessarily me comparing nintendo to the Wu....but it's just another example of how "what goes around comes around" from two "organizations" who are both creative and trend setting......and innovative..and how "everybody seems to bite them"
3. Sony is wack and all they do is copy.....that's why 50 cents wack game is on there....it's for all those "hyped up followers"....if you look deeper (like you should in lyrics) then you'll notice Nintendo has a lot of mature games, RE4, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, etc..) and even the cutesy games may look cute on cover, but are challenging games, and most importantly "FUN".
4. the 499$ version of the PS3 will have "no wi-fi" and no "HDMI"(high def port) and no "memery cards" and there controllers don't have rumble anymore....so you'll be an idiot to get it (a follower who doesn't look deep into things, the misled, etc.) so the 599 version after tax and a game is well over 700$....f dat!!...here's sumtin for yaw Sony fanboys.. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6331/ps4stolen9jd8ux8by.jpg

mizzywoe
05-13-2006, 07:51 AM
and check the poll at the bottom of the page on www.gamespot.com (http://www.gamespot.com)
sony lost.. and check the latest day 3 results on this vid....this is from an unbiased site... Nintendo got the most buzz click on the vid that says "Day 3" which was the last day of the show basically http://media.games.ign.com/articles/693/693580/vids_1.html

Ironman Starks
05-13-2006, 01:24 PM
here's a couple of reply's.........
1. sega over N64.......you can play all sega games on the new nintendo...so i guess u could say NINTENDO owns SEGA! lol
2. it's not necessarily me comparing nintendo to the Wu....but it's just another example of how "what goes around comes around" from two "organizations" who are both creative and trend setting......and innovative..and how "everybody seems to bite them"
3. Sony is wack and all they do is copy.....that's why 50 cents wack game is on there....it's for all those "hyped up followers"....if you look deeper (like you should in lyrics) then you'll notice Nintendo has a lot of mature games, RE4, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, etc..) and even the cutesy games may look cute on cover, but are challenging games, and most importantly "FUN".
4. the 499$ version of the PS3 will have "no wi-fi" and no "HDMI"(high def port) and no "memery cards" and there controllers don't have rumble anymore....so you'll be an idiot to get it (a follower who doesn't look deep into things, the misled, etc.) so the 599 version after tax and a game is well over 700$....f dat!!...here's sumtin for yaw Sony fanboys.. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6331/ps4stolen9jd8ux8by.jpg

other than metroid those games were taken from Sony/Sega

str8 up Nintendo is wackjuice

and i plan to buy the 700 dollar PS3 on strength of the PS1 and PS2 tightness alone

Nintendo as far as im concerned lost when they made the Super Nintendo

and if wanna play old games ill download an emulator

Luther Large
05-13-2006, 01:43 PM
LOL at this guy comparin Nintendo to Wu-tang

"what the fuck were you thinkin?"-Big L

zeppelin2k
05-13-2006, 02:06 PM
ps3 owns

mizzywoe
05-13-2006, 06:01 PM
"ps3 owns" too bad you can't own p$3 haha

Jeremy94
05-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Best = Super Nes

Word!

Megaman
05-13-2006, 08:36 PM
WHAT THE FUCK???

Snes has some of the greatest games of all time. Snes> Sega Genesis Easily. I LOVE sega... but truth is truth and The Snes had the better games... you are just a hater.. you probably hate nintendo and the snes cuz you never got one back in the days and maybe you only had a sega genesis and hated everything else.

Luther Large
05-13-2006, 08:40 PM
LOL

this thread just turned into a whole bunch of video game nerds fightin about which mortal kombat has a better hydencio graphical pgs 3 dinameter filobacione rating

...jokes....jokes

THE W
05-13-2006, 08:42 PM
LOL

this thread just turned into a whole bunch of video game nerds fightin about which mortal kombat has a better hydencio graphical pgs 3 dinameter filobacione rating

...jokes....jokes
yeah i think this one needs to be moved

Orion Nebulus
05-14-2006, 12:01 AM
The Wii is going to be a reasonable price. I really want that PS3..but Im not shelling out 500 or more for it lol.

EAGLE EYE
05-14-2006, 01:18 AM
that sonic game is gonna be insane

Icurus
05-14-2006, 01:23 AM
other than metroid those games were taken from Sony/Sega

str8 up Nintendo is wackjuice

and i plan to buy the 700 dollar PS3 on strength of the PS1 and PS2 tightness alone

and if wanna play old games ill download an emulator

You have got to be the biggest fucking idiot of all time. SNES is wackjuice, nigga are you smoking some shit, cause I own both a snes and a genesis, and I going to be honest, the snes destroyed the genesis, hands down. You on some wackejuice nigga.

SNES is the best system of all time. I love the gamecube, but that is Nintendo's failure.

TheCRZA
05-14-2006, 01:43 AM
(nintendo always had better games..lets be honest)

absolutely rediculous. are you 12 years old?

nintendo has always directed their systems and games to a younger audience than the others.

regardless of price; the ps3 is gonna beat the fuck out of the 360 and nintendo in both system capabilities and games. especially in the long run (they'll probably have 10 times better sales).

. . . oh right . . . Wu-Tang forever!

King Justice
05-14-2006, 01:56 AM
that sonic game is gonna be insane
man that xzactly what i was sayin but shit im gonna have to hold off till that price goes down a lil ......which should only take ......:?

King Justice
05-14-2006, 01:59 AM
Imagine a New Wu Tang Game on the PS3 the possibillities are endless:list:

Wu-Tality
05-14-2006, 07:18 AM
Like a singstar wu-tang where you have to rap and fight at the same time, if your rappin is good you get more powerful blows lol/

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Nintendo always rape E3. E3 is a gamer fanboy convention, and Nintento is for the gamer fanboy, simple. They'll do reasonably well in the next wave of console wars, but Sony still have Japan by the balls, Nintendo hold their own against them there at best. Microsoft will continue to do well in europe due to a virgin on-line console gaming market. In the US, i expect to see a little more of a battle between the Wii and PS3. Xbox 360 is a nice mahine and all, but releasing your console early doesn't always guarantee success.

Megaman
05-14-2006, 04:58 PM
WIth $600 i can buy an Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii. Why would i buy a ps3???

PS3 didn't impress me at all on E3, but Nintendo and Microsoft were cool... and i always used to be a microsoft hater and always loved Sony and Nintendo... but this time i will buy the 360 and the Wii.

mizzywoe
05-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Word!

Icurus
05-15-2006, 12:07 AM
absolutely rediculous. are you 12 years old?

nintendo has always directed their systems and games to a younger audience than the others.

regardless of price; the ps3 is gonna beat the fuck out of the 360 and nintendo in both system capabilities and games. especially in the long run (they'll probably have 10 times better sales).

. . . oh right . . . Wu-Tang forever!

Thats so true, thats why the PSP games are killing the DS

WRONG..........

Dude, seriously Nintendo may seem to aim at little kids, but lets be honest. Who here has gotten all the blue coins in mario sunshine? Finished all the maps in Wind Waker? Finished Pikmin 2?

Now who finished everything in GTA3-San Andreas besides everyone? Finished God of War in less than a week? Finished MGS3? Halo2?

The point Im making is that yeah they seem kiddy, but no one can deny that Nintendo makes more difficult and challenging games than Microsoft and Sony. So, stop it right now, plus the DS is killing the PSP right now with games. The only shit game wise Ill play on my PSP is Syphon Filter, and thats it.

So, everybody stop hating on Nintendo. They make hot games, and everybody knows it.

One more thing, PSP is straight port from the PS2, and the games are not even as good as the PS2, thats sad.

zeppelin2k
05-15-2006, 06:59 PM
"ps3 owns" too bad you can't own p$3 haha

wow your so funny lol

once ps3 is out I am definately copping that shit though

nintendo fell off face it, if they were smart they would have some darker games and better hardware so they could at least tie with xbox, ps3 is fucking up all competition, once it is out, only suckers will buy x box (it'll only have halo and even that is shit, unreal is so much better) and nintendo will be for the little kids.

ps3 is the ultimate videogame system, mgs4 alone will rip the other 2 systems main games a new asshole, not to mention what grand theft is going to probably do on ps3, and the best racing sim ever? GT is going to take it to another level yet again

also RPG anyone? FF, I dont play them, but a hell of people devote their lives to it

what the HELL is any piece of shit system going to DO compared to PS3? nothing, the only company which WOULD have had a chance was sega, but they blew it with dreamcrap