Thai Gear
05-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Thats my #1 got to see movie this year

King Justice
05-13-2006, 02:30 PM
yeah mine too it looks so ill

TAURO
05-13-2006, 11:52 PM
I can't wait to see this film but over here in london there have been some early screenings and some reviews have popped up on the net and the word is that it is average at best.

read some reviews at www.aintitcoolnews.com

Icurus
05-14-2006, 03:04 AM
I can't wait to see this film but over here in london there have been some early screenings and some reviews have popped up on the net and the word is that it is average at best.

read some reviews at www.aintitcoolnews.com (http://www.aintitcoolnews.com)
Dont believe that shit. I saw it last week, they screened it in New York. It depends on what you like. For instance, the first two I thought were slow and had barely any interesting action. X2 best scene was nightcrawler saving rougue. I personally liked the third the best. A much faster pace film. More twist and turns than the others. Awesome fight at the end, and they have two things I asked for (Spoilers: sentinels and the danger room) other than that Magneto rules, hes finally bad bad, not bad Ill join the x-men then tricked them later. Bullshit, here magneto is not fucking around, plus the brotherhood is back, with the morlocks. Fuck yeah, now that I think about, the more I liked this movie. The first sucked really bad, the second one was incredible the first time watching it because of how badly the first one sucked. Watch it now and you will realize that its an ok movie, good, but not fantastic. The third one is not fantastic either, but alot more intertaining than the the first two.

TAURO
05-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Dont believe that shit. I saw it last week, they screened it in New York. It depends on what you like. For instance, the first two I thought were slow and had barely any interesting action. X2 best scene was nightcrawler saving rougue. I personally liked the third the best. A much faster pace film. More twist and turns than the others. Awesome fight at the end, and they have two things I asked for (Spoilers: sentinels and the danger room) other than that Magneto rules, hes finally bad bad, not bad Ill join the x-men then tricked them later. Bullshit, here magneto is not fucking around, plus the brotherhood is back, with the morlocks. Fuck yeah, now that I think about, the more I liked this movie. The first sucked really bad, the second one was incredible the first time watching it because of how badly the first one sucked. Watch it now and you will realize that its an ok movie, good, but not fantastic. The third one is not fantastic either, but alot more intertaining than the the first two.

What was the running time on the movie?

Orion Nebulus
05-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Juggernaut looks ridiculous. But besides that I dont think its going to be as good as the first 2.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 09:34 PM
The X-men movies have so faar, been pretty good I'd say. They're the sort of movies you spend more time talking about than watching, which is sometimes good. I can see the third being good, seeing as they gotta fight off both sentinels and Phoenix, it's gotta have good action scenes by default.

100pr00f
05-15-2006, 08:07 AM
if u think 2hrs of just straight war...in x men 3 is averge then ur not a x men fan
lol

i heard its a all out fight mad shit go's on

cant wait...gonna be the biggest movie of the year too

King Justice
05-15-2006, 10:41 AM
if u think 2hrs of just straight war...in x men 3 is averge then ur not a x men fan
lol

"if u think 2hrs of just straight war...in x men 3 is averge then ur not a x men fan
lol" XZACTLY :clap:
Yeah def looks like its gonna be the shit Proof whos ya favorite X-men?

TAURO
05-15-2006, 11:47 AM
lol

I never said I thought it was average I said reviews that have come out said it was, get it straight.

100pr00f
05-15-2006, 12:46 PM
...yea iknow....i was just letting them know..if they read this fourm lol

yea ..for the movies its wolverine
but the cartoons it was gambit....

Icurus
05-15-2006, 12:51 PM
What was the running time on the movie?

I think it was alittle shorter than the second film. But I dont know, they didn't tell us. And the x-men dont fight off the sentinels. the sentinels kind of sucked but at least they're in there. Oh one more thing. Juggernaut is ok in the movie, but he does have alot of cool fighting scenes, and he saids: "im the juggernaut bitch" line in the film.

I only liked the third the best cause, it had way more action than the first, and the pacing was fast and never boring.

Hell, I liked this movie better than M:i 3, that overhyped piece of shit. And I saw it on opening weekened. It felt like I was watching a tv movie.

King Justice
05-15-2006, 09:09 PM
...yea iknow....i was just letting them know..if they read this fourm lol

yea ..for the movies its wolverine
but the cartoons it was gambit....
I think in the first one they were gonna have Gambit but decided to cut him out later