PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard?

INF
05-13-2006, 06:56 PM
House of Pain- Same as it ever was.

Hate(HATE) to admitt it but this was a 10. I hated them mf's back in the day(still dont got love) but this album was cold w/ it. Possibly it was the production. Not sure. I would like to discuss this one tho to figure it all out right now cuz I'm workin on a few projects and I'm fightin diggin it out. I'm pretty damn sure it's a classic, cept the only white rappers that I like is Cosm, Jedi mind tricks(now an then) and...I guess.. half of myself(LOL). Not to turn this into a race thing tho, cuz its all pose to be one love but I'm sure ya'll know where I'm commin from.

Discuss

One:vroar:

Luther Large
05-13-2006, 08:40 PM
wtf?! U didn't like house of pain? Man, all their albums were dope from this to their self titled album to "truth crushed to earth shall rise again"
Everlast had some fucking skills back then, and DJ lethal was on point with his own shit, Danny Boy...well, he was OK, but not great. What makes u not like them? cus personally, I thought (for a white group as well) they were one of the most dope groups out there during their hey-day, only thing iz they are recognized for "1" song, ask about HOP and you'll always get "yeh, they sang jump around"< seriously, u need to check the "jump around remix" feat. Pete Rock, that shit is bomibin'. Anywayz, yeh this album was dope, def. their "best" album, from "same as I ever was" to "on point" this shit was bangin back in the day, hell I even still pump it 2day every now and then.

what u mean i didnt like them mafuckas either

ShaDynasty
05-13-2006, 08:51 PM
everlast is wack as hell
muggs was good, but i still dont like em

WuTangWarrior
05-13-2006, 08:51 PM
the only song ive heard from em is "Jump Around".... i cant find it anywhere BUT dope track

Luther Large
05-13-2006, 08:53 PM
^ WHA? I don't know what u mean, where did I say that???

nah u replied to the original post sayin there "how dont u lik'em they good" and i replied to u saying

"what u mean they good? i dont like them mafuckas either"

i aint just tryna piss u off i'm just sayin i think they wack

Luther Large
05-13-2006, 09:00 PM
^^oh aight it's all good man later

INF
05-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Somebody need to up some tracks from this album so we can discuss the matter at hand- Production or flow that made it a classic.

One.:picture:

snapple
05-13-2006, 11:11 PM
man thats fucked up, you wanted to not like house of pain because they were white....i don't even wanna get involved in this thread the biggotry on here is really upsetting sometimes

INF
05-13-2006, 11:33 PM
man thats fucked up, you wanted to not like house of pain because they were white....i don't even wanna get involved in this thread the biggotry on here is really upsetting sometimes

Never said that god. I didnt like them cuz of jump around. I'm half white and have a high enough IQ to not even say shit like what you just accused me of. I just happen not to have too many favorite white rappers because of the quality not skin color. you know damn well that there is a difference or there has been untill now between white, latin and black rap. Its in tha fuckin subject matter. u cant fight that shit. I aint even fixin to take this any further on tha race tip cuz those that see me up in here besides just in one thread know what I'm about. And if you cant feel that then follow that shit under my name.

Its about what you know so...:picture:

snapple
05-13-2006, 11:49 PM
gettin pretty defensive there

Hate(HATE) to admitt it but this was a 10. I'm pretty damn sure it's a classic, cept the only white rappers that I like is Cosm, Jedi mind tricks(now an then) and...I guess.. half of myself(LOL). Not to turn this into a race thing tho, cuz its all pose to be one love (http://server4.103092804.com/Release3/linkredirect.php?h=40052,233263,1147592866) but I'm sure ya'll know where I'm commin from.

you gotta understand why it looks like that, a misunderstanding i guess....

INF
05-13-2006, 11:57 PM
gettin pretty defensive there

Hate(HATE) to admitt it but this was a 10. I'm pretty damn sure it's a classic, cept the only white rappers that I like is Cosm, Jedi mind tricks(now an then) and...I guess.. half of myself(LOL). Not to turn this into a race thing tho, cuz its all pose to be one love (http://server4.103092804.com/Release3/linkredirect.php?h=40052,233263,1147592866) but I'm sure ya'll know where I'm commin from.

you gotta understand why it looks like that, a misunderstanding i guess....

I see you god, but you gotta understand that you was puttin me out there where I dont even and will never be. Plus( no dissrespect) you was lookin kinda :cop: on that post to me. I see you drop balanced post most of the time but that one threw me- hence tha hostility.

It's all good tho.

One.:vroar: