PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so easy to hate Jews?

GENERAL WISE
05-14-2006, 03:36 AM
Why is it so easy to hate Jews?

I believe because they are so reclusive and do not adapt the customs of the nations they live in. If a person lives far away from other people...people begin to wonder (usually negatively) about that person.

denaturat
05-14-2006, 03:42 AM
I think you should be asking why is that people have the propensity to harbour irrational hatred for people of different cultures and races in general?

LHX
05-14-2006, 07:48 AM
the modern day jews do seem to get singled out time and time again tho

why is it?

Os3y3ris
05-14-2006, 09:46 AM
They stand out, even amongst whites. If you wanted to hate on the Irish, they can't be found easily. Jews on the other hand don't assimilate.

Kephrem
05-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Because of the connection the name has to the Bible, the name they harbour, leads some people to think of or recollect ancient history, where the true Jews were hated by their enemies. (Greeks, Romans, etc)

JASPER
05-14-2006, 10:11 AM
It's fairly easy to hate people with big noses who are constantly licking pennies and like to wear humourisly failed top hats. What's not to hate about them, just take a quick glance at our Wooz...

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-208-1116305136.jpg

Don't you just want to drop cinderblocks from helicopters on his wackass jew head. Me neither, but I do want to see him choke to death in a gas chamber. I'd pay good money to see that.

LHX
05-14-2006, 10:42 AM
i wonder how jews account for this

do they just avoid these kind of situations?

Right.
05-14-2006, 12:44 PM
They're the rotten apples of this planet.

denaturat
05-14-2006, 04:28 PM

what does that mean?

why do you try to look for reasons? do you think there are any valid reasons at all? just because they are dress different, have a diferent religion and culture justifies hatred?...history proves that the human race is an idiotic herd. and some here run with it.

Blazing Fire
05-14-2006, 04:58 PM
jewish and proud

the torah has ill wisdom

ya'll wanna player hate thats fine

"never again" - trust me

LHX
05-14-2006, 07:20 PM
jewish and proud

the torah has ill wisdom

ya'll wanna player hate thats fine

"never again" - trust me

respect

peace

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Jews get the hate because it's like the flipside to their disposition. They're born into a race of people that are believed to hold most of, if not all the key positions of power in the world. In return for old money, they're marked out for persecution from day 1. Their history is written in the blood of such tribulation. Granted, the idea might sound a little farfetched, but you have to ask yourself this question: Have you ever met a poor jew? I'm not trying to sound anti-semitic or anything. Seriously, I've never met one.

denaturat
05-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Jews get the hate because it's like the flipside to their disposition. They're born into a race of people that are believed to hold most of, if not all the key positions of power in the world. In return for old money, they're marked out for persecution from day 1. Their history is written in the blood of such tribulation. Granted, the idea might sound a little farfetched, but you have to ask yourself this question: Have you ever met a poor jew? I'm not trying to sound anti-semitic or anything. Seriously, I've never met one.

yes, I have met poor jews. however there may be many that are successful and I think this is for a number of reasons. first of all there is the historical context of money lending. in christian europe it was forbidden to lend money for religious reasons. because it was not forbidden for jews to do this, they took up this practice. second, they are a people in diaspora, and considered outsiders by many. consequently, they had to work hard to establish themselves in whatever society they live in. this is also evident if you look at palestinians. there are many palestinians in diaspora that are well educated and successful. finally, and this is something this is really my theory, judaism is a religion that involves a lot of studying and questioning. did you ever see rabbis debating? if you study and debate at a young age, your mind develops in a certain way and as you grow up you become drawn to intellectually demanding work such as law for example. it becomes cultural. that is my opinion, partially based on what my jewish friends explained.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Fair do's, I'm still not entirely convinced about there being a large proportion of poor jewish folk though. When they were dragged to the camps during the holocaust, they'd be considered destitute, but the nazis were pulling gold from everywhere. You know, they even swallowed it, they knew they were going to die but still had money.
I'm not saying they're fundamentally bad for having a lot of money, like denaturat pointed out, they're traditionally money lenders, so it makes sense that they have a lot of it.

Professor Poopsnagle
05-16-2006, 01:43 AM
yes, I have met poor jews. however there may be many that are successful and I think this is for a number of reasons. first of all there is the historical context of money lending. in christian europe it was forbidden to lend money for religious reasons. because it was not forbidden for jews to do this, they took up this practice. second, they are a people in diaspora, and considered outsiders by many. consequently, they had to work hard to establish themselves in whatever society they live in. this is also evident if you look at palestinians. there are many palestinians in diaspora that are well educated and successful. finally, and this is something this is really my theory, judaism is a religion that involves a lot of studying and questioning. did you ever see rabbis debating? if you study and debate at a young age, your mind develops in a certain way and as you grow up you become drawn to intellectually demanding work such as law for example. it becomes cultural. that is my opinion, partially based on what my jewish friends explained.

^word. finally.

crass
05-16-2006, 02:29 AM
can't we all just drop dead

Ultimate Fist
05-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Man I'm a ghetto Jew. live in a trailer park and my best friend's an addict. But i'm also a convert so i dont know if i count.

Kohen El Shaddai
05-20-2006, 11:59 PM
For the edification of those of Negroid and Amerindian fathers who may not be privy to this, the Caucasians of Khazar-Turkish ancestry who brainwashed people all over the world refer to as "Jews" are not Jews, they are Caucasian Khazar Turkish people who ruled a barbaric kingdom called the Khazar Empire. Their leaders became converts to the written laws of Moses and the Babylonian Talmud, and the descendants of these Khazar Turks who have stolen the culture and heritage of the Biblical Jews, are falsely being called "Ashkenazi Jewish" which includes all of the white so-called "Jewish" people from central and eastern Europe.

The ancient Biblical Jews are Black; about a million of their descendants escaped Roman persecution of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and fled into Africa, became scattered throughout the west coast of Africa, established countries and empires such as Ghana, Nigeria, the Ivory Coast, the Mandinka Empire, and the Songhay empire. In the fifteenth century, their descendants were sold into slavery in the Americas and have been, throughout the course of history in America been ignorantly given false nationalities such as "Afro-American", "African-American", "Black" and "Negro".

Simply put, it is in error to refer to these Caucasians in Israel, America, Europe, or anywhere else in the world, that practice the religion of Judaism as "Jews" because they aren't. The next time you look at a so-called "Afro-American", know that's the real Jew you're looking at, and the real Jews who are ignorantly being called "Afro-American" are hated and despised by all nations of people on the face of this earth, including the Caucasian devil bastards who stole our heritage.

GENERAL WISE
05-21-2006, 02:50 PM
^how are you so sure?

maestro wooz
05-21-2006, 02:54 PM
For the edification of those of Negroid and Amerindian fathers who may not be privy to this, the Caucasians of Khazar-Turkish ancestry who brainwashed people all over the world refer to as "Jews" are not Jews, they are Caucasian Khazar Turkish people who ruled a barbaric kingdom called the Khazar Empire. Their leaders became converts to the written laws of Moses and the Babylonian Talmud, and the descendants of these Khazar Turks who have stolen the culture and heritage of the Biblical Jews, are falsely being called "Ashkenazi Jewish" which includes all of the white so-called "Jewish" people from central and eastern Europe.

The ancient Biblical Jews are Black; about a million of their descendants escaped Roman persecution of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and fled into Africa, became scattered throughout the west coast of Africa, established countries and empires such as Ghana, Nigeria, the Ivory Coast, the Mandinka Empire, and the Songhay empire. In the fifteenth century, their descendants were sold into slavery in the Americas and have been, throughout the course of history in America been ignorantly given false nationalities such as "Afro-American", "African-American", "Black" and "Negro".

Simply put, it is in error to refer to these Caucasians in Israel, America, Europe, or anywhere else in the world, that practice the religion of Judaism as "Jews" because they aren't. The next time you look at a so-called "Afro-American", know that's the real Jew you're looking at, and the real Jews who are ignorantly being called "Afro-American" are hated and despised by all nations of people on the face of this earth, including the Caucasian devil bastards who stole our heritage.

you had me at "caucasian devil bastards"

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 03:28 PM
it's ok I still love you wooz+

food for thots
05-21-2006, 03:57 PM

that is the truth. real jews, and real jewish relics was found in ethopis,
years before israel.

but to the question.. why do people hate jews?

coz, the people controlling this game (the world)
want to create division, as its easier to control people/sets of people through division n polarity.
so u got this made up set of people (jews state.,u can only be a JEW if u r a descendent of ABRAHAM. most jews moved to israel from EUROPE during and after WW2. so even by their own way.. they are not REAL JEWS)
so the powers that b, have made jews into this.. super race. .where they are supreme,, where they dont care about any other nation.. their own ideals and goals are what leads them,. they use american cash and millitary for its own uses, and they are seen to control the world, throug media, multi-national corps... an not to mention.. the contrieved owning of palestine land..

now.. thats why jews are hated,
coz the powers that b. have made/put them in that position.
do u think the people who control (through religious teachings) jews
really care they are hated?

peace

TRONIX
05-22-2006, 04:21 AM
You need to stop reading shit that is brainwashing your soul.

Stop with the drugs.

food for thots
05-22-2006, 04:30 AM
logic brainwashes ur soul?

lol

u need to look into things,
not go with what ur told

thats a real brainwashed person

WU-KILLAH
05-22-2006, 06:50 AM
EDIT: I don't give a fuck actually :p

TRONIX
05-22-2006, 10:25 AM
logic brainwashes ur soul?

Not the sort of logic that is full of bullshit and leads individuals down the wrong path.

You got your history all screwed up.

food for thots
05-22-2006, 11:21 AM
nah duke.

who are the khazars? where did they cum from?

u tell me

JASPER
05-22-2006, 12:04 PM
you had me at "caucasian devil bastards"HAHAHAHAAHA

Koolish
05-22-2006, 12:24 PM

supply us with some sources or references to this information written by someone with credibility that can be verified.

in the mean time... I love Jewish people. Jewish people are hardcore.

HANZO
05-22-2006, 01:00 PM
nah duke.

who are the khazars? where did they cum from?

u tell me

the khazars is one of the successor states to the western gokturk empire. They adopted judasim, but also followed there shamanistic pagan religion. they were just peoples from the steppes of central asia. they didnt adapt to the jewish culture, as they were nomads they were apart of the turkic culture. After the conversion to islam by the other turkic tribes the khazars were consumed and just integrated into the other turkic tribes. Them being reffered to as caucasoid jews wouldnt be accurate. only the upper classes converted to judaism. the rest of the population remained pagan. also we can gurantee that they are the ancestors of the caucasoid jews in isreal today as they didnt migrate there and the turks who ruled those lands were muslim.

food for thots
05-22-2006, 01:03 PM
^^ look deeper into it

what u said is correct on one level,.
but their are other levels of it.

peace

HANZO
05-22-2006, 01:06 PM

blame everything on the white people.
so being jewish doesnt make a person a jew. its like going to an indonesian or turk we cant call you a muslim because you not arab. its ignorant so what if jews are caucasians. they still practice judaism and what the world knows as jews.

Skellington
05-22-2006, 01:11 PM

Wowowow......I ain't rotten, I smell nice

food for thots
05-22-2006, 01:19 PM
blame everything on the white people.
so being jewish doesnt make a person a jew. its like going to an indonesian or turk we cant call you a muslim because you not arab. its ignorant so what if jews are caucasians. they still practice judaism and what the world knows as jews.

that goes against their own teachings

they have to be seeds of abraham
ask any jew that u know.

this is basic shiT

HANZO
05-22-2006, 01:19 PM
^^ look deeper into it

what u said is correct on one level,.
but their are other levels of it.

peace

theres a problem with the khazars and that is it isnt recorded on how many converted to judaism, it is said that only the upper class did. and the population of the empire was very small. so the upper class would have been a few 100 people at the most. another issue is that there is no trace of the khazars migrating to the middle east. and calling them a jewish empire is a misconception of them as only a select few were jewish with the majority being pagan. and looking at khazar history what it is said in turkish history is that the empire adopted islam and merged with the rising kara-khanid khanate. this was a muslim turkic empire who took over the control of that area of central asia and this turkic empire would form with the seljuk turks later on. so it is a reasonable conclusion to say that the khazars would have most definetly adopted to islam, and as the cultures of the turkic peoples being similar it would be highly unlikely that the khazars adopting the jewish culture. they still lived by the rules of the steppes even when they were jewish. and looking at caucasoid jewish culture, i see no affiliation with nomad culture.

galt john galt
05-22-2006, 04:38 PM
intellectual introspective dialectical discourses that have to do with self determination to know and understand god in their own way.

nothing about money. <- that's stereotyping.

value education over material. success is being a torah scolar who can do talmud like rashi and conjure golem's like ari.

people rely on the romans accusation that they have no god. they went to temple plundered and saw no idols, given that romans took idols as gods, they presumed jews as godless. romans wanted the scholarship not any bipartisianship.

understand the times and events and history will make sense.

THE W
05-22-2006, 05:50 PM
....content of their character.

food for thots
05-23-2006, 08:26 AM
theres a problem with the khazars and that is it isnt recorded on how many converted to judaism, it is said that only the upper class did. and the population of the empire was very small. so the upper class would have been a few 100 people at the most. another issue is that there is no trace of the khazars migrating to the middle east. and calling them a jewish empire is a misconception of them as only a select few were jewish with the majority being pagan. and looking at khazar history what it is said in turkish history is that the empire adopted islam and merged with the rising kara-khanid khanate. this was a muslim turkic empire who took over the control of that area of central asia and this turkic empire would form with the seljuk turks later on. so it is a reasonable conclusion to say that the khazars would have most definetly adopted to islam, and as the cultures of the turkic peoples being similar it would be highly unlikely that the khazars adopting the jewish culture. they still lived by the rules of the steppes even when they were jewish. and looking at caucasoid jewish culture, i see no affiliation with nomad culture.

their are quite a few books that delve into where the khazars went too,
and where they came from, the khazars,, are the one of the forces who have power in the world, if they wanna hide where they came from, and what they have done... it really isnt too hard, especially if u control the flow of information.. an suppress what it is u dont want to get out
ill get u some of them book titles.

peace

froth
05-23-2006, 12:23 PM
I think you should be asking why is that people have the propensity to harbour irrational hatred for people of different cultures and races in general?

this is a much better question, and the answer is that different societies and human beings have developed different myths and rituals specific to their communities and necessary for survival; as the world has shifted from isolated people to a truly global community, these myths are failing us. until we have a new myth so to speak, that in fact speaks to all of humanity as a whole, you will continue to find some people that have gross mental deficiencies

denaturat
05-23-2006, 12:42 PM
You need to stop reading shit that is brainwashing your soul.

Stop with the drugs.

lol...I agree, seems to be the case with a number of people on this forum

food for thots
05-24-2006, 07:33 AM
^^ no doubt

im sure them 'same people' would say similar things about people who are not open minded, and those who refuse to research what they speak on,
and just blabber what they have been indoctrined to beLIEve

riverking
05-24-2006, 07:50 AM
Jews were not black they are from the Arabian peninsula and therefore are coloured like Arabs. There is I admit a gross misunderstanding between concepts such as Jew, Israeli, Hebrew, Semite etc. However the Ashenkazic and Sephardic argument for modern descent of Judaic peoples supposedly backed up by linguistic and demographic agruements are conspiracies and effectively redundant. Judaism is a faith.

There is a certain irony in a thread about why people hate Jews that some individuals can be so shallow and naive to write a thread actually projecting their own hatred of Jews. if you cant add on to a discussion like an adult dont bother writing anything.

denaturat
05-24-2006, 01:17 PM

though according to what I know about history this seems extremely far fetched as we previously discuessed at length, even if was assume for argument's sake that this is all true, so what? what are the consequences? what ought to be done? why did the so called black jew, who is infintely more numerous that the so called false jew, allow himself to be displaced? why would the imposter wish to claim that he is the true jew?

abasi
05-24-2006, 03:41 PM
i dont hate jews
probably because i dont interact with them
that much