PDA

View Full Version : Favorite record label

Marc051
05-15-2006, 04:45 AM
Right now I think Babygrande is the best indie label releasing great hip hop albums.

I also like Nature sounds but I was dissapointed with their recent compilation and also albums like Black Market Militia were dissapointing.
Yet they put out Masta Killa's No Said Date and MF Doom's last album.

Fast Life and Koch are also good major labels.

I would never purchase an album released on Interscope and most on Def Jam.

Funk_Dock
05-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Right now I think Babygrande is the best indie label releasing great hip hop albums.

I also like Nature sounds but I was dissapointed with their recent compilation and also albums like Black Market Militia were dissapointing.

i think your very ignorant

Marc051
05-15-2006, 04:48 AM
No you're ignorant because you can't respect my OPINION. Did you read the thread title? The last slew of good hip hop albums I bought were all on Babygrande.

oldie
05-15-2006, 05:48 AM
Duuno, i like the sound of how MK makes out Nature Sounds when he said sumat like they basically give you money to do your album and let you go do it w/whoever you want! not like Def Jam - forcing your hand to shit with Ne-Yo & gay commercial tracks like most on Fishscale!

pleae note my sig.

TAURO
05-15-2006, 06:07 AM

Yet they put out Masta Killa's No Said Date and MF Doom's last album.

I like babygrande and nature sounds too but like someone just said I check for the artist not the label.

snapple
05-15-2006, 08:09 AM
yoiu shouldn't say you have a favorite label when you don't know ANYTHING about the album other then some of the products they put out....

TUCO
05-15-2006, 09:30 AM
i like labels that put out hip-hop

GSTYLE
05-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Same as the man said earlier, I grew up with Death Row, i was like the biggest fan ever. I have every death row album. Shame its all over.

Other than that, i give it to DPG Recordz, goddamn Daz has thrown out so many albums and most of them have been tight! Plus me bein a HUGE DEATHROW.DPG Fan it cudnt get any better!

INF
05-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Duuno, i like the sound of how MK makes out Nature Sounds when he said sumat like they basically give you money to do your album and let you go do it w/whoever you want! not like Def Jam - forcing your hand to shit with Ne-Yo & gay commercial tracks like most on Fishscale!

pleae note my sig.

WORD!? I been tryin ta get in touch with them just to peep the basics. Got em as friends on one a my myspaces. I'ma have to look into this.

One.

PANDA PISS
05-15-2006, 04:58 PM
top 10:
1.Roc-A-Fella
2.Rawkus
3.La Face
4.Bad Boy
5.Def Jam (not recently, of course)
6.Wild Pitch
7.Loud
8.TVT