PDA

View Full Version : Toast

INF
05-15-2006, 07:19 PM
To toastman- (with all due respect) WuCorp is home to many and its nice about mobstaz an all that but chill on that spam tip god. We a unit up in here. I'm lookin more for us to get more than 122 ppl online at the same time than lose our fam to other sites. Unity aint nothin ta f with. With all the time we dedicate to WuCorp, how could you push that hard for us to even divide it to mobstaz? Wucorp pose to be undivisible..........right?

Peace an respect

One.:i

stak84
05-15-2006, 07:25 PM
^irony

TeknicelStylez
05-15-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't even know what you're talking about.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Que?

INF
05-15-2006, 07:35 PM
This person posted like 8 threads about this new site that I mention and PM'd me and most likely others. I kept this opinion of mine strictly to the PM response that I sent but then I started going in and out of chambers and noticing that this cat went a lil overboard.

Oh,,, and what Irony? < to whoever said that. What are you talking about? Yeah, I posted this in neverending say anything but shit, nobody responded and it was somewhat of a.... wait a min.....I aint even gotta explain all this. Ya'll know whats up and if you don't then fuck what you think cause its about what you know.

One.

MaShPG
05-15-2006, 07:35 PM
1.) nobody knows who you're talking about, so it obviously isn't a problem.
2.) fight spam with spam? weak.
3.) it seems akward to stop a list at 2.

INF
05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
1.) nobody knows who you're talking about, so it obviously isn't a problem.
2.) fight spam with spam? weak.
3.) it seems akward to stop a list at 2.

Fuck it then. Erase this thread. I guess getting PM'd about that shit just rubbed me tha wrong way. Fuck ya'll actin like I'm trippin tho. Who knew that lookin out 4 tha Corp before a problem came up would turn out like this? Coulda just not posted in here and let it fall off the first page instead of postin at me like you smell shit. Fuck that. And naw, I aint even mad. I stay too balanced for that shit. Question is- you mad?

None.:picture:

Prolifical ENG
05-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Me and Wade deleted all his threads and I banned him.

P.S. Infinity, why do you keep writing in dark blue text? I hate having to highlight whenever I read your posts :(

INF
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Me and Wade deleted all his threads and I banned him.

P.S. Infinity, why do you keep writing in dark blue text? I hate having to highlight whenever I read your posts :(

thank tha creator. Good lookin out Prolifical. My bad on tha blue. I just have an affinity for that shade. Dont know why but sometimes I just feel like usin it, it comes up clear and ledgible for me but if its hard to read then I'll kill it. Thanx for bringing it to my attention.

Peace and mad respect.

One.

Prolifical ENG
05-15-2006, 08:49 PM
You should at least try this tone of blue....a little bit brighter it also depends how far you sit away from your computer screen.....I was sitting way back so I couldnt read the dark blue on black...i moved closer and could read it

mashqauck
05-16-2006, 01:48 AM
look at prolifical's new sig.....LOL

crass
05-16-2006, 02:34 AM
that's a funn fuckin sig