PDA

View Full Version : Plan B

oldie
05-16-2006, 06:11 AM
how many heard this guy?? hes real nice on the mic, one of the best to come out of the u.k. IMO. hes like a breath of fresh air to Hip-Hop, rappin over Accoustic Guitar n'all.
go pick up this months Hip-Hop Connection magazine cos its got a free mix cd of him. hes on some propa deep shit yo.

can tell he listens to Necro.lol.

go check his music video to "No Good" its nuts on the animation! go to yahoo.co.uk click on music and type in either Plan B or No Good. id do ya a link but im @ college and the pc is gay & slow. http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/

cant wait for his album to drop next month!

if im allowed i'll up this mix cd as its not an official album so technically is should be allowed to up it, right?

damaja
05-16-2006, 07:48 AM
I was listening to one of his tracks this morning funnily enough, I think he is pretty good actually and liked his songs.

Cuchulain
05-16-2006, 08:00 AM
saw 2 videos on mtv uk & ireland. the one with the animation and the one with him walkin talking about drug taking and stuff. was real impressed. he's on mtv2 more than base

Edgar Erebus
05-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Interesting... A Slovenian hip-hop group is also called Plan B. Fucking plagiators.

damaja
05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Slovenia? That doesn't count.

oldie
05-16-2006, 06:32 PM
^^LOL!
yeah i think this guy is quite dope! he reminds me of Em in his early days, his style and sound of his tracks. his lyrics arent a million miles off what Em used to kick either!

oldie
02-22-2010, 12:06 PM
lovin Plan-B's lastest tune
wauIGhax9xg

& his live shit too, dude's got talent!!!

au1YFM-4wDU
Bfesh32J8vA
HCZ0HwOUFUo
slR1MK1PEaQ

oldie
04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
anyone pick up his new album???

I did, totally not what i expected - total opposite to his 1st album but i dig his new album tbh, didnt think i would but it's cool. deffinitley a summer album too.

went too see Plan-B in Manchester on Thursday & he was brilliant, he is great live. just as good as the cd, what you hear on the cd is what he's like live. he aint no product of engineering n shit. the guy got talent!