PDA

View Full Version : What do ya'll think about Snoop being banned from Britain?

Wu-tang Fan
05-17-2006, 08:50 AM
I think it's sucks ass because they didn't give him first class which he deserved. Plus, they should let him off because he's a legendary rap star.

KBOS
05-17-2006, 08:42 PM
A. He didn't get banned from Britain, he got banned from flying British Airways. No big deal, theres about 20 other airlines that he can fly from the US to london.

B. The fight wasn't about firstclass, it was about letting 30 of Snoops friends up in the firstclass lounge. The firstclass lounge is a nice part of the airport where people with firstclass tickets can watch TV and get some free food. Its fucking ill up there, they upgraded me cause my flight was full to visit my aunti. I was in the chi-town o'hare airport. Anyway its on some secret shit, hard to find.

C. Snoop was being gay and stupid as fuck. He's just like any other celeberty who thinks the rules don't apply to him cause he's famous. Fuck that, Snoop needs to follow airline policy just like any other fucker. Thats rude as fuck how he was punching people and breaking shit.

brown_dogg
05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
He was banned from the UK.

Read up: http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5675

That's gonna be a huge loss of concert revenue for him.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I will have to sneak him in through scotland

Kong
05-17-2006, 09:54 PM
that cant be right for that, was stupid but how are they going to ban him from the uk for it? i think the writer fucked up.

brown_dogg
05-17-2006, 10:10 PM
They banned him from the UK cuz of the airport fiasco and cuz of his criminal record in the US. Same kind of shit happened to Slick Rick when he was deported back to Europe cuz of his criminal record.

Kenny Powers
05-17-2006, 10:42 PM
I didnt even know this happened, but its hilarious. I guess Snoop is trying to lose that 'pop' perception that some ppl have about him. I mean it seems like it was only yesterday he was making songs with Justin Timberlake, now hes getting kicked outta countries! Being kicked out of the U.K should somehow help in his quest the put the west coast back on top, right?.....

Kong
05-17-2006, 10:55 PM
wow thats fucked up banning him from the country, u think dmx will be banned to? ( http://raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=974 )

KBOS
05-18-2006, 06:51 AM
Well fuck thats harsh if he got banned from Britain. I mean he was being fucking rude in the airport but damn!

KBOS
05-18-2006, 06:53 AM
wow thats fucked up banning him from the country, u think dmx will be banned to? ( http://raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=974 )

Maybe. DMX was being a complete faggot on the plane though. Put the fucking seat belt on and shut up DMX.

Fayth
05-18-2006, 06:57 AM
wow, banned from the country? thats harsh

Funk_Dock
05-18-2006, 07:48 AM
u would think someone his age wud know better

Ya_Bane
05-18-2006, 07:56 AM
C. Snoop was being gay and stupid as fuck. He's just like any other celeberty who thinks the rules don't apply to him cause he's famous. Fuck that, Snoop needs to follow airline policy just like any other fucker.

Co-sign

venex
05-18-2006, 08:47 AM
C. Snoop was being gay and stupid as fuck. He's just like any other celeberty who thinks the rules don't apply to him cause he's famous. Fuck that, Snoop needs to follow airline policy just like any other fucker. Thats rude as fuck how he was punching people and breaking shit.

Co-sign

ShaDynasty
05-18-2006, 10:13 AM
They banned him from the UK cuz of the airport fiasco and cuz of his criminal record in the US. Same kind of shit happened to Slick Rick when he was deported back to Europe cuz of his criminal record.
has slick rick been deported?
i thought he was being held at a detention center by the INS

Kong
05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
everyone gets rowdy at some point.

snoop is the man. he dont forget about his homies he wants em in first haha.

snapple
05-18-2006, 03:14 PM
doesn't mean shit to me, new york baby!

snapple
05-18-2006, 03:15 PM
slick rick deported what the fuck are you guys talking about dude was in manhatan like 2 weeks ago...

ShaDynasty
05-18-2006, 05:19 PM
slick rick deported what the fuck are you guys talking about dude was in manhatan like 2 weeks ago...
im dont think he has been deported
we need to find out
ive googled it but the dates are 3 years old

Wu-child
05-18-2006, 05:47 PM
yer snoop's a stupid bastard jus cus he cudent get some fukin first class tickets.

brown_dogg
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM

he was deported in June 2002, and then imprisoned in britain. he was released in November of 2003, meaning he can come back to the States.

Wu-tang Fan
05-19-2006, 04:10 AM
So was he banned from British Airways or Britain itself?

MANISH
05-19-2006, 04:36 AM
I find it funny as fuck to be banned from a country.
But I agree that it was unnessesary to behave like that just to get in the 1st class lounge.

Wu-tang Fan
05-19-2006, 05:27 AM
I'm glad you got that video of the man scratching his dome out of your signature.

I think Snoop should be showed a little more respect than that, personally.

sugarbear
05-19-2006, 10:33 AM
fuck UK Snoop made his dough in US so fuck that

Wu-tang Fan
05-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Yes, what I was thinking entirely. I think that it's a shame for the fans, and also a shame the U.K.s reputation. I can just imagine it though; 30 of his home boyz smashing smashing shit up. lol.

KBOS
05-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Yes, what I was thinking entirely. I think that it's a shame for the fans, and also a shame the U.K.s reputation. I can just imagine it though; 30 of his home boyz smashing smashing shit up. lol.

Yes I can picture it now

airport employee - "dear me, I shall have to ask you to refrain from being such a silly nanny in the airport. I'm afraid you simply must refrain from your shananagins."

snoop - "Step off nigga" *SMASH*

Full Metal Kid
05-20-2006, 12:55 AM
speaking of snoop, anyone have any of his current shit, that is at least 1/4 as good as his old shit, just curious

brown_dogg
05-20-2006, 01:10 AM
^^ R&G had some nice beats mostly from the Neptunes, but the content was very mainstream. I liked Paid Tha Cost though cuz it had some of his old style mixed into it. Premo produced a cut on that album too.

KBOS
05-20-2006, 02:25 AM
speaking of snoop, anyone have any of his current shit, that is at least 1/4 as good as his old shit, just curious

Snoop on Cali iz Active was one of the best songs I have seen him on in a loooooooooong time. Is that video getting any play on the TV? My cabel company fucked up BET which is pretty much the only channel that plays hiphop these days.

Ink Is My Drink
05-20-2006, 12:56 PM
I find it funny as fuck to be banned from a country.
But I agree that it was unnessesary to behave like that just to get in the 1st class lounge.

haha yeh.
i hate it when famous people think they can do what they want. but still banned from the country going abit far right. sure it not jus the airline?