i see something there

i dont know if its a plane
and i dont know if the tape is doctored

but anyway

see for yourself

Prince Rai
05-18-2006, 09:20 AM
thats the thing.

we cant know for sure whther it is a plane and whther it was doctored.

we, from history, can say with some level of conviction that government can doctor just about anything.

plus, is that a plane? missile? lightning bolt of zeus?

CherChezLaMarauder
05-18-2006, 09:54 AM
can't really tell much. you see the very tip of some object before the explosion.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 09:58 AM
That's like, the smallest 747 I think I've ever seen (it was a 747 that allegedly hit the pentagon, right?). I dunno if I trust my eyes enough to say 100% that it was hit by a missle, but it ain't no commercial plane that's for sure.

HANZO
05-18-2006, 09:58 AM
all i could see from that video is a white object heading towards the pentagon. It could be anything. it doesnt look too big though, a plane would be easy to recognise because its massive, this object is too small.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Exactly. The tip of that object shown is way too small for a commercial airline in my taste. hey who are you going to trust, me or your own eyes?

Aqua Luna
05-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Wouldn't it be really retarded if that video was not doctored, but that it is really the quality of surviellance afforded to one of Amerikkka's most important buildings?

Either way, something is obviously wrong. Big time.

Kong
05-18-2006, 03:01 PM
if it was a plane you would of seen some plane wreckage.

they say the explosion was so big it just took it all.

i dont know if that would of taken a whole plane, i doubt it.

if it wasent the flight. where is the flight?

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 05:04 PM
probably shot down over the ocean or something crazy, nothing would suprise me with this 911 farce.

Blazing Fire
05-18-2006, 05:09 PM
...is that really the quality of surviellance afforded to one of Amerikkka's most important buildings?

yeah they have better cameras at convenience stores

Frontal Lobotomy
05-18-2006, 05:26 PM
That's certainly true. Though I guess they figure the masses will figure that's the sort of CCTV evidence you'd get as it resembles much of what it seen on TV for like, Crimestoppers (or America's Most Wanted, in the case of the States) and the news etc. The thing is, I would expect they have some kind of gnarly digical CCTV cameras with nightvision and all that crap, and are most likely backed up on some big ass supercomputer or something. Still, I would think they know the video evidence being put out is rather speculative, and will have anticipated it triggering theories?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-18-2006, 05:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaP4Z3zls8

check it - the thing in these 9/11 pentagon is supposed to be the plane below - a Boeing 757.

http://web.telia.com/%7Eu90121659/bilder/American_757_just_about_to_land.jpg

Visionz
05-18-2006, 06:07 PM
looked more like a fuckin missle to me.

Visionz
05-18-2006, 06:13 PM
http:////www.tonyrogers.com/images/weapons/tomahawk_01_large.jpg I thought the thing looked a lot more like one of these

Kong
05-18-2006, 06:48 PM
i think theres a few thread with this now, aint no plane though.

ěDESSA
05-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Everyone knows it was a set-up and it is 2006 how long do we have to hear this? Move on.

Kong
05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
why would they put this out to put a rest to conspiracy theories?

do they care that much what people know?

Aqua Luna
05-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Yo...they be using that reverse pchycologogy stuff...

Like, ok. This is confusing cause they are playing into it.

I don't trust em'.

Visionz
05-18-2006, 06:55 PM
That video certainly ain't like "oh, now I know it really was a plane" ya know? They were pressured by certain media outlets to release the video^ There was actually about 84 tapes confiscated that day and there's work being done right now to get them released.

Aqua Luna
05-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah...this is old news but, I love hearing new prospectives!

Kong
05-18-2006, 07:03 PM
yeah me to but i like em all in one thread lol

Visionz
05-18-2006, 07:05 PM
right, and fuckin "move on". I'll move on when all the bullshit that's been dispensed in 9/11's name disappears. Until then, Ima keep reminded mothafuckas.

WuTangWarrior
05-18-2006, 07:15 PM
iono man, still seems like a plane to me

Visionz
05-18-2006, 07:22 PM
^are you serious homie? Pause the video right when it gets to about 1:19 into it. What you're seeing sure as hell aint the nose of a commercial airliner.

WuTangWarrior
05-18-2006, 08:53 PM
yall watch this too?

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

side note if you saw this one: Ive been to DC and ive seen the Sheraton hotel, and it really does have a view of the entire scene
__________________________________________________ ___________

and yeah im not saying that its not a missile, but iono it could be distorted video...

Visionz
05-18-2006, 09:06 PM
the thing though, is that there's something in the video. and whatever that something is, it's not an airplane.

WuTangWarrior
05-18-2006, 11:14 PM
if it wasnt then its most likely a missile but why would the gov't do this

Visionz
05-18-2006, 11:28 PM
^no offense homie but you really gotta start paying attention to whats going on in the world....I'll break it down for you with the condensed version but do the research, look for "Loose Change" on google video, stop by prisonplanet.com for updates....but anyways here goes....The US goverment is intent on world conquest. Bush and his cronies have been deadset on invading Iraq ever since he stole the first election. 9/11 is a staged event to lead our goverment into war because no external force was gonna supply the US people with justification for war. Since then you have the Patriot ACt stripping people of their freedom, inching ever-closer to a complete police state. Oil prices have skyrocketed, Bushes financial supporters reap the rewards, and the CIA is taking over the smuggling operation of Afghani opium trade. Look for herion use to continually rise for atleast the next six years (cheez will become the new crack). They will then use this money to continue undermining third-world countries so as to guarantee an excessively cheap and exploitable work force.....ect. Educating the masses is the first step...Don't sleep homie and don't trust our goverment. The right to bare arms is in the constitution so that we may protect ourselves from our goverment. Our founding fathers were endowed with tremendous foresight. peace

smokebongoncliff
05-18-2006, 11:44 PM
why would they put this out to put a rest to conspiracy theories?

do they care that much what people know?
yea man thats what im sayin. is the government really that stupid??? is the question. i mean.. that is obviously not a plane, or a big one atleast. thats a fact. so taht makes me think about whoever put this out would probably want me to believe the conspiracy shit, but the govt. put this out?? i dno about that . cause if they did they really fuckd up. i guess they are gonna ride on the fact that nobody can prove its a missle? shit. we live in a fuckd up world. pz

MaShPG
05-18-2006, 11:52 PM
alright, before you hippies freak and try to outcast me, i'm simply posting this to be the devil's advocate. so often we see ridiculous conspiracy sites, it's nice to see one battling those:

click unless you're scared you might be proven wrong:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

Visionz
05-19-2006, 12:33 AM
the guy's done a lot of research but none of it explains why the wings don't make any marking in the area where the supposed plane hit.

MaShPG
05-19-2006, 12:46 AM
^^ interesting.

He answers a lot of challenges in the replies. Heres a picture he says shows the wing damage:

http://anderson.ath.cx:8000/911/pics/hole07.jpg

However, I do find this research much more compelling than most arguments. It disproves almost all points perfectly except for the one you mentioned Eric. Better than most of the propaganda out there if you ask me.

Alcryt
05-19-2006, 05:21 AM
yall watch this too?

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

side note if you saw this one: Ive been to DC and ive seen the Sheraton hotel, and it really does have a view of the entire scene
__________________________________________________ ___________

and yeah im not saying that its not a missile, but iono it could be distorted video...

Man thats definitely one heck of a cover up, confiscating security videos within minutes!?
And that definitely looked more like a missile or a small plane rather than boeing.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-19-2006, 11:56 AM
The 2 red flags on this whole issue is Where are the Black Boxes for all planes involved and Why release a portion of film that barely shows anything???

Why not release the entire recording or the recordings from the Hotel and Gas Station??

Why are they releasing this now?

iniquity
05-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Come one now, this video, building 7, the rapid collapse of the towers ... /( Obvious .....

WuTangWarrior
05-19-2006, 02:03 PM
^no offense homie but you really gotta start paying attention to whats going on in the world....I'll break it down for you with the condensed version but do the research, look for "Loose Change" on google video, stop by prisonplanet.com for updates....but anyways here goes....The US goverment is intent on world conquest. Bush and his cronies have been deadset on invading Iraq ever since he stole the first election. 9/11 is a staged event to lead our goverment into war because no external force was gonna supply the US people with justification for war. Since then you have the Patriot ACt stripping people of their freedom, inching ever-closer to a complete police state. Oil prices have skyrocketed, Bushes financial supporters reap the rewards, and the CIA is taking over the smuggling operation of Afghani opium trade. Look for herion use to continually rise for atleast the next six years (cheez will become the new crack). They will then use this money to continue undermining third-world countries so as to guarantee an excessively cheap and exploitable work force.....ect. Educating the masses is the first step...Don't sleep homie and don't trust our goverment. The right to bare arms is in the constitution so that we may protect ourselves from our goverment. Our founding fathers were endowed with tremendous foresight. peace

yeah i know about all that man but fuck it just sucks that its true i hate to admit that i live in a country like this.... rep for droppin knowledge homie.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
the government is stoking all this "no plane" shit more and more until they just come out with footage from one of the CCTV's they got from either hotel sheridan or gas station or any of them they confiscated and just say BOOM FUCK YOU conspirators heres the plane - "look how stupid these conspirators look now"

BUT THE REASON IS theyre not releasing footage is to take the peoples mind off the REAL issues of why the plane hit a empty recently refurbised and strenthgened part of the pentagon - with virtually no one inside. AND HOW did the air -school drop out perform such a maneuver and why did he fly it into this part of the pentagon, when it wouldve been alot easier from where he was coming from to hit an important section that wasnt empty.

Ronin
05-19-2006, 07:49 PM
ask yourselves why its taken 5 years for this to happen?

if u look at how a hollow bject pierced through the concrete in a cylindral shape that was almost perfect your would admit its kinda impossible, and where is the wing span damage?

and some asian dude with barely any training flying a 747 about 3 feet off the ground, horizontaly into one of americas most important buildings with next to no cctv footage seems pretty fuckin strange to me

but i guess people will beleive what they want, labelin g the people who question authority conspiracy theorists while their rights are slowly being taken away

TUCO
05-19-2006, 08:50 PM
im startin to think which theories the government gives out are the most ridiculous....
the collection of 9/11 scandals or the magic bullet (kennedy murder)

TRONIX
05-22-2006, 10:32 AM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2406/lookitsaplanehonest9yo.jpg

I cant see a Boeing in this new footage.

Tangaz
05-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah. I dunno what the motives of the US government are here, but it's dodgy as fuck.
There's just TOO much bullshit surrounding everything to do with 911. ...I'm still convinced GZA made the point in Advance Pawns...

Anyway, y'all HAVE TO check out the track by Mos Def & Immortal Technique 'Bin Laden'. Heard it on the radio last night and my whole family stopped, listened and applauded after hearing it.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Conspiracy makes hollywood a lot of money. How many JFK movies were released? They got one 911 on the way, how long before Rambo comes back to smash 'Bin Laden' and his boys?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm not even concerned about what occured in 9/11 it's being dragged out way to far, the people that are responsible for it will not pay for their crimes in this lifetime because no matter how many videos we post on the internet about the truth of the events people will refuse the evidence. Therefore your best bet is to not dwell on things you cannot change, and focus on making sure stuff like this doesn't occur in the future!

said this in a similar thread