PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly: 'White power structure' under fire

blackwisdom
05-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Summary: Bill O'Reilly claimed that The New York Times and "many far-left thinkers believe the white power structure that controls America is bad, so a drastic change is needed." O'Reilly continued: "According to the lefty zealots, the white Christians who hold power must be swept out by a new multicultural tide, a rainbow coalition, if you will."

During the May 16 edition of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, host Bill O'Reilly (http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/people/billoreilly) claimed that The New York Times and "many far-left thinkers believe the white power structure that controls America is bad, so a drastic change is needed." O'Reilly continued: "According to the lefty zealots, the white Christians who hold power must be swept out by a new multicultural tide, a rainbow coalition, if you will." O'Reilly's comments came during a discussion of opposition by the Times and others to deploying the National Guard to help secure the border.

As Media Matters for America has noted (http://mediamatters.org/items/200604140009), O'Reilly has previously claimed to have exposed the "hidden agenda" behind the immigration movement, which he said was "the browning of America." O'Reilly also asserted, during the same April 12 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, that "there is a movement in this country to wipe out 'white privilege.' "

Additionally, on the May 1 edition of The Radio Factor, O'Reilly alleged (http://mediamatters.org/items/200605030009) that the "organizers" of the May 1 nationwide pro-immigrant protests have a "hardcore militant agenda of 'You stole our land, you bad gringos,' " and that the organizers seek to "take it back by massive, massive migration into the Southwest.' "

From the May 16 edition of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor: O'REILLY: Now in 1986, President Reagan thought he could solve the [immigration] problem by granting about 3 million illegal aliens amnesty. The New York Times was in heaven, editorializing back then, quote, "The new law won't work miracles but it will induce most employers to pay attention, to turn off the magnets, to slow the tide." Of course, just the opposite happened. But the Times hasn't learned a thing.

That's because the newspaper and many far-left thinkers believe the white power structure that controls America is bad, so a drastic change is needed.

According to the lefty zealots, the white Christians who hold power must be swept out by a new multicultural tide, a rainbow coalition, if you will. This can only happen if demographics change in America.

An open-border policy and the legalization of millions of Hispanic illegal aliens would deeply affect the political landscape in America. That's what The New York Times and many others on the left want. They might get it. And that's the "Memo."

CherChezLaMarauder
05-17-2006, 07:05 PM
"Browning of America?" Mr Oreily might as well say "stay off my land you spics". Pathetic, the difference between illegal immigrants and immigrants is paperwork. They're aren't a nuisiance, they don't cause havoc. If anything they contribute to the mess we call 'the economy'. I'd say bring all the chicos in, let us latinos multiply and conquor

Aqua Luna
05-18-2006, 05:02 AM
Yes this is cause for concern.

I mean, once more of the Whites start really feeling threatened that their power is declining and becoming obsolete........umm, it could get very ugly.

History has taught us that they are not very kind to this sorta thing. When Black folks wanted to intergrate and vote they beat them, lynched them, sicced dogs on them, water hoses, etc....the whole nine, smh.

blackwisdom
05-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Well they are the minority of the planet. Minority status belongs to the White Male, majority status belongs to the Black Female. Western philosophy has the power now, but eastern philosophy is on the rise. We have our eyes on China, our biggest threat. If indigenous people gain too much political power backed with their original heritage and perspective... trouble for the left and the right*D

Hotep

Ronin
05-19-2006, 07:43 PM
its just bullshit spin, black people will never be in power in america because its the nature of the beast for whitey to stay on top

sure you have puppets and magazine cover representitives like rice but i can bet my fellow crackas dominate any position of power for the next bunch of years unless your nation ever bothers to uprise with all this right taking away malarky

xtian conservatives got this shit on lock, probably why so many people hate your country :king:

blackwisdom
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
its just bullshit spin, black people will never be in power in america because its the nature of the beast for whitey to stay on top

sure you have puppets and magazine cover representitives like rice but i can bet my fellow crackas dominate any position of power for the next bunch of years unless your nation ever bothers to uprise with all this right taking away malarky

xtian conservatives got this shit on lock, probably why so many people hate your country :king:Every shut eye ain't sleep. Some people have a tendency yo harm themselves.