PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ross - Hustlin'

WallyG
05-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Dat's gotta be one of the hottest track out right now. I may get some heat on this cuz there's cats on here that dont like the new south artists, but Rick Ross is something tho...Dat beat for Hustlin' is off the meat rack. U can't tell me that beat is not dope. Dat track will bump the life outta ur speakers...

word up

TUCO
05-17-2006, 09:44 PM
hell yea...u right about the beat.....i LOVE driving 'round with that joint blasting thru.
......that is till the fuckin song blew up and evry damn corner down here be bumpin it....gets old FAST

i still like the track tho

Kenny Powers
05-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Good thread, too bad i liked it the first time it was posted...

WallyG
05-17-2006, 09:48 PM
trust me, i heard this track a few weeks back, but i just can't get over the beat. I ain't seen a thread about Rick Ross's Hustlin' so i just decided to make one

Peace

Hayabusa
05-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Eh, Beat is average... D4L might be garbage but Betcha can't do it hits way harder and gets lower than the hustler beat.

WallyG
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Eh, Beat is average... D4L might be garbage but Betcha can't do it hits way harder and gets lower than the hustler beat.

U gotta b kiddin' me!!

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2006, 02:34 AM
doesnt do much for me, can't get over the horrible rhymes + im not a big fan of the beat.

KBOS
05-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Dat's gotta be one of the hottest track out right now. I may get some heat on this cuz there's cats on here that dont like the new south artists, but Rick Ross is something tho...Dat beat for Hustlin' is off the meat rack. U can't tell me that beat is not dope. Dat track will bump the life outta ur speakers...

word up

The lyrics on that song SUCK so fucking bad, one of the worst big hits lyrically of hiphop for all time. The lyrics fuck the song up. Its like a girl with a nice body and a down syndrome face. I heard he didn't produce the song either. What a shame that the beat was wasted on him.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2006, 09:55 AM
^co sign

ukarema
05-18-2006, 09:59 AM
"I know Pablo........Norieaga,
the real norieaga,
he owe me a hundred favors"

:thumbdwn:

Hayabusa
05-18-2006, 09:59 AM
U gotta b kiddin' me!!
U do know that song gets down to 30-25 hz right? And Hustlin don't get blow 50... Fruity Loops for the win... Tha numbers don't lie.:hooray:

WUHEADSINCE93
05-18-2006, 10:06 AM
I can't get with it sorry

TUCO
05-18-2006, 10:29 AM
"I know Pablo........Norieaga,
the real norieaga,
he owe me a hundred favors"

:thumbdwn:

thats known as dirty dirty Miami gangsta rap kidds
not evryone down here trying to be the next coming of NaS or Biggie....im not totally defending his case cuz some of em lyrics are corny....but thats just wat he's all about...hustlin', pushin', slangin', etc

damn do yall actually ENJOY ya rap music once in a while???

TUCO
05-18-2006, 10:31 AM
U do know that song gets down to 30-25 hz right? And Hustlin don't get blow 50... Fruity Loops for the win... Tha numbers don't lie.:hooray:

oh shit.....ima bump that to see if ya right
i was thinkin no song today gettin' lower than Hustlin'....maybe i shall be proven wrong

ukarema
05-18-2006, 10:39 AM
thats known as dirty dirty Miami gangsta rap kidds
not evryone down here trying to be the next coming of NaS or Biggie....im not totally defending his case cuz some of em lyrics are corny....but thats just wat he's all about...hustlin', pushin', slangin', etc

damn do yall actually ENJOY ya rap music once in a while???

Yo man i'm from Opa Locka so i seen Rick Ross around Carol City flea market a couple of times. That line i pointed out is str8 wack, there's just no defending that shit man.

Dough Snatcher
05-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Hot beat...Shitty lyrics...

TUCO
05-18-2006, 10:48 AM
props to Opa Locka first off

but u DO get my point when i say Ross aint tryna blow anybody's minds lyrically....look at someone like Jeezy as well...they just street talkin in they raps
gotta know wat ur listening to before u can categorize it along with wat yall hear on a daily basis
i like me some deep thought out lyrics, fancy flows, witty wordplay, etc....thats my foundation....but i also enjoy other forms of rap which include Ross and Jeezy

TrueDciple
05-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Have not heard it yet....but isnt rick ross a white dude?.. the one in Jay-Z's video 99 problems?..correct me if im wrong please.

xHard to Earnx
05-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Rick Rubin.

Fuck. Did you just learn about rap yesterday?

Oztradamus
05-18-2006, 11:23 AM
^ You're talking about Rick Rubin
The Hustlin join't is my shiiet right now.. I'd rather bump this in the whip than some corny pseudo intellectual backpacker MC Earth Moon and Stars shiiet..

JackTrippa718JR
05-18-2006, 11:58 AM
I think it's a hot track

TrueDciple
05-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Rick Rubin.

Fuck. Did you just learn about rap yesterday?

No need to get upset about it bitch, i asked nicely. next time limit ur self to just answer the question and if it bothers u that much well then ho dont answer at all.

ukarema
05-18-2006, 12:32 PM

but u DO get my point when i say Ross aint tryna blow anybody's minds lyrically....look at someone like Jeezy as well...they just street talkin in they raps
gotta know wat ur listening to before u can categorize it along with wat yall hear on a daily basis
i like me some deep thought out lyrics, fancy flows, witty wordplay, etc....thats my foundation....but i also enjoy other forms of rap which include Ross and Jeezy

I feel what you sayin but as far as Young & Jeezy I think they both wack. Shitty lyrics, shitty concepts for they're songs etc. I think Pastor Troy shits all over both of em both lyrically and album wise. There's a whole shit load of southern mc's i'd rather listen to before rick ross & jeezy. And i didn't even bring the dungeon family to the equation.

BTW I think 'hustlin' sounds like some shit outta houston instead of miami.

snapple
05-18-2006, 01:45 PM
unbeliveable ammount of hate on this fourm....you guys should just live in the wu-tang chamber cause theres always so much hate in here....song is getting mad play can't go anywhere without people bangin this shit...and whoever says the beat is average needs to get their ears checked....invasion of the muthafuckin backpackers

zeppelin2k
05-18-2006, 02:06 PM
^co sign

the lyrics were sooo shit, raekwon needs to get on that shit on a mixtape NOW

KBOS
05-18-2006, 04:37 PM

Im sorry, no disrespect to you, but I have higher standards for the music I listen to then just street talkin over a hot beat that somebody else made. Honestly, anybody in the hood with decent taste can pick a hot beat and throw some shitty lyrics in it.

Wu-Tang 9
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM
doesnt do much for me, can't get over the horrible rhymes + im not a big fan of the beat.

ahhmen. exactly how i feel

KBOS
05-18-2006, 04:44 PM
BTW I think 'hustlin' sounds like some shit outta houston instead of miami.

How so? Its not very chopped and screwed

KBOS
05-18-2006, 04:58 PM
And I don't want to hear any of "you don't like the song because its mainstream" or calling people backpackers and shit just cause they don't like Rick's Hustlin. Don't you guys think its pretty fucking reasonable to not care for a song with lyrics like:

Talk about me because these suckers scared to talk about me
Killers talkin' bout me, it ain't no talk about me
It ain't no walkin' 'round me, see all these killers 'round me
Lot of drug dealin' 'round me goin' down in Dade County
Don't tote no twenty-twos, Magnum cost me twenty-two
Sat it on them twenty-twos, birds go for twenty-two
Lil' mama super thick, she say she twenty-two
She seen them twenty-twos, we in room two twenty-two

I mean some people value lyrics. Somebody ill needs to do a remix and spit fire over that beat. I can understand some shit is just for bumping, but that doesn't mean the lyrics have to suck. I mean bustas got a whole lot of fresh bumpable shit with decent lyrics.

snapple
05-18-2006, 05:20 PM
^^so if you feel the song then youre a person who doesn't value lyrics? please their are plenty of dope songs that don't sound like rakim or nas wrote it

Bedlam
05-18-2006, 08:12 PM
I like it, I just don't really pay attention to the lyrics like I do on Wu-Tang songs. It's still enjoyable.

AK Spray
05-18-2006, 11:22 PM
The lyrics on that song SUCK so fucking bad, one of the worst big hits lyrically of hiphop for all time. The lyrics fuck the song up. Its like a girl with a nice body and a down syndrome face. I heard he didn't produce the song either. What a shame that the beat was wasted on him.

"Who The Fuck U Think U Fuckin WIth? I'm The Fuckin Boss.
Seven Forty-Five, White On White, That's FUckin Ross..."

WHIP IT REAL HARD!!! WHIP IT, WHIP IT, REAL HARD!!!

AK Spray
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Im sorry, no disrespect to you, but I have higher standards for the music I listen to then just street talkin over a hot beat that somebody else made. Honestly, anybody in the hood with decent taste can pick a hot beat and throw some shitty lyrics in it.

yeah, but not everybody can make it sound fly.. and use patterns and shit... and make it catchy...

YA FEEL/SMELL ME? lol.

Hayabusa
05-19-2006, 01:34 AM
unbeliveable ammount of hate on this fourm....you guys should just live in the wu-tang chamber cause theres always so much hate in here....song is getting mad play can't go anywhere without people bangin this shit...and whoever says the beat is average needs to get their ears checked....invasion of the muthafuckin backpackers My ears are fine, beat is average to me compared to 1000s of past hot beats. Why must my ears be fucked up if I don't find that beat impressive? There are some beats on bone crushes album that shits on it but maybe my taste in beats are just to high...of a heatmakerz dipset beats demolish that shit. And whats wrong with me thinking its a average beat? That doesn't mean I think its a bad beat I just find it lukewarm over hot. Hell theres a hotter beat out right now but I don't know the name of the song since I rarely listen to the radio or watch garbage video channels.

Hayabusa
05-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Co-Sign like a muthafucka...

Murdah Piff
05-19-2006, 08:29 AM
busta rhymes is on the remix

JackTrippa718JR
05-19-2006, 08:32 AM
The Hustlin remix with young Jeezy and Jay-Z is even better.

Bedlam
05-19-2006, 08:54 AM
^agreed, i love the remix

AK Spray
05-19-2006, 11:16 AM
The Hustlin remix with young Jeezy and Jay-Z is even better.

WHERE IS IT?!?!?! I BEEN TRYIN TO FIND IT!!!

Oztradamus
05-19-2006, 11:56 AM
^Word, somebody post Jay-Z & Jeezy remix

AK Spray
05-19-2006, 12:14 PM
^Word, somebody post Jay-Z & Jeezy remix

i just found it. i'll up it in a sec.

AK Spray
05-19-2006, 01:02 PM
"I'm Into Distribution, I'm Like Def Jam,
Release Fishscale Scale's On My Desk, Man."

Ill.

Here's The Link:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=665141EF28763B8A

Oztradamus
05-19-2006, 01:21 PM
^ Good looking out mayne... I'll listen to it when I get home tonight YAAAYY!!!!!

I'll post the Instrumental later at night in the Instrumental thread also :)

REP

CherChezLaMarauder
05-19-2006, 01:31 PM
it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaight...don't go crazy now

Oztradamus
05-19-2006, 01:35 PM
it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaight...don't go crazy now

|(

AK Spray
05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks, yo.

Dirty Knowledge
05-19-2006, 02:45 PM
http://www.putfile.com/hoodmedia

^ Go there to peep real Rick Ross fuck that Hustlin' shit.

KBOS
05-19-2006, 09:27 PM
^^so if you feel the song then youre a person who doesn't value lyrics?

You're taking that comment a little to literally and you're missing my point.

please their are plenty of dope songs that don't sound like rakim or nas wrote it

I never heard of a dope song with lyrics as bad as hustlin'.... feel me?

I'm not all about A+ lyrics. My lyricall standards arent really high, but on the real, Terry Shiavo could write better rap songs then hustlin'.

Hayabusa
05-19-2006, 10:09 PM
To me if you an't sayin shit in a song it an't hot... Just cause the beat hot mean the song hot... Who can't make a hot beat with fruity loops or any other music program these days?

TUCO
05-19-2006, 10:28 PM
im officially anticipating "Port of Miami"

Oztradamus
05-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Hustlin Instrumental
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5553D208313EBAC7

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2006, 11:41 PM
am i the only one who doesnt like the beat? to me its pretty average...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-20-2006, 10:06 PM
the beat is the best part of the song it bangs HARD in a car

lyrics are blah