PDA

View Full Version : Who should the U.S Support? Israel or Palestine,

GENERAL WISE
05-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Who should the U.S Support? Israel or Palestine?

Or neither?

denaturat
05-18-2006, 10:05 PM
should remain neutral to maintain credibility on both sides.

GENERAL WISE
05-18-2006, 11:25 PM
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7197/008760jk.jpg

I voted with the banner

lmao, Israel is sponserinbg this forum

"Masta-Mind"
05-19-2006, 05:04 AM
I voted palestine but i didnt mean 2. i should have voted neither coz it aint got shit 2 do wid them and who made the u.s the world police force. Whenever something goes wrong, there they are to ''set things right'' but mind u, more often then not its them that started the shit and so have 2 be seen trying to make a mends

peace

Vegan
05-19-2006, 06:04 AM
Fuck Israel. And I say this not from an anti-Semitic point of view but an anti-Zionist one. They've violated and continue to violate UN resolutions yet I do not see the U.S. trying to impose sancations on them, or trying to invade them. It's complete bullshit that they are allowed to get away with the shit that they do.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Peace
Israel is real difficult the true criminals are the European committee that took all those prisoners from German death camps and shipped them off to Palestine. Now they both hate each other equally; when they should be angry with the oppressors who created the system that is now killing both sides.
Those are not the original jews of ¨Jesus¨ (Yoshua ben Yosef) they are Askenazis from the Caucas Mountains of Russia.

WU-KILLAH
05-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Just follow fuckin UN decisions .
Right now it's the fuckin shit in Palestine between Hamas and Fatah, that shit really sux.

HANZO
05-19-2006, 12:39 PM
well isreal do break every UN law in the book, so they should side with palestine. The UN is bullshit though how much pressure they put on iran because they have nukes, but dont say shit about isreal who have nukes, kill innocent palestinians for fun, and occupy jerusalem illegally. Last time i checked nations who did this were invaded by the US.

Prince Rai
05-19-2006, 12:42 PM
hmm, what help can they really give?

i say they should support the UN and allow them to take actions!

GENERAL WISE
05-19-2006, 07:23 PM
I voted palestine but i didnt mean 2. i should have voted neither coz it aint got shit 2 do wid them and who made the u.s the world police force. Whenever something goes wrong, there they are to ''set things right'' but mind u, more often then not its them that started the shit and so have 2 be seen trying to make a mends

peace
The way i see it right now is that no country is safe from U.S. Best comparison that comes to mind is Rome when it ruled much of the world and tried to stop rebellions in its colonies/nations. The World right now = Your U.S's biotch with military bases all over your "sovereign" country or its ally (biotch). Iran/N.Korea are rebelling colonies, the middle eastern people are rioting, and china is a Roman countrolled Egypt.

damaja
05-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Regardless of the political situation, it's the Palestinian people who are suffering the most out of this. These are the people that need the support.

WU-KILLAH
05-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Yea but right now the palestinan politician are fuckin up themselves and their people, sad but true.

well isreal do break every UN law in the book, so they should side with palestine. The UN is bullshit though how much pressure they put on iran because they have nukes, but dont say shit about isreal who have nukes, kill innocent palestinians for fun, and occupy jerusalem illegally. Last time i checked nations who did this were invaded by the US.

why would the UN let Iran get the nuke ? the fact is Israel got it right ... but the less country own it the best, it would be spain or swizerland it would be the same.