PDA

View Full Version : Binary Star - Classic

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2006, 12:01 AM
most of you have probably already heard of binary star and their music etc. but i just wanted to post this up because the albums are both so dope. i originally DLed "water world" and "masters of the universe" a while ago. i only recently started listening to them again. and the album are absolute classics, not just classics in terms of new hip hop, generally these albums are of classic quality. both are free for legal download at the following link:

masters of the universe - http://www.subterraneousrecords.com/motu.html

water world - http://www.subterraneousrecords.com/ww.html

if you don't know basically "water world" was remade into "masters of the universe" so it isnt really necessary to DL both albums.

MaShPG
05-19-2006, 12:37 AM
oh ok, thanks for clearing that up, i was about to download waterworld. but yea, MOTU is a classic in my opinion, Reality Check is one of my favorite songs right now. One Be Lo (OneManArmy) of Binary Star is a real dope emcee, if ya'll like these CDs pick up S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M. by One Be Lo. He's waaay to slept on. So yeah, pick these up, straight fiyah, free download by album label cause it's out of print, enjoy.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2006, 12:45 AM
water world is still worth getting for : dat fast food joint, What It's All About, Freakin' Flows. all these tracks are only on water world, unless im mistaken. i doubt either of these albums will be appreciated by the users of this forum but they are true classics.

Razorsharp
05-19-2006, 12:45 AM
i got WATERWORLD part II suckas!!!!

i got the masters of the universe RETAIL!!!! at home... lmao.. peace

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2006, 12:48 AM
lucky man.

Razorsharp
05-19-2006, 12:50 AM
^^jus hit up amazon.com but waterworld 2 all i got is the files...

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2006, 12:52 AM
yeah ive had a look before, havent gotten around to getting cred card though. btw, im ignorant: what is ww2?

Razorsharp
05-19-2006, 01:19 AM
waterworld TOO is the last binary star LP... or latest one... its pretty good, but not better than masters of the universe

Longbongcilvaringz
05-19-2006, 01:23 AM
just checked it out, looks interesting.

Polocash7
05-19-2006, 03:56 AM
co signs this post. S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M is one of the best LPs I ever heard. Heads need to pick that up