Chief 'Broom
05-19-2006, 10:32 AM
fight was garbage

it did do a number on Sticky's reputation though

CYENCE
05-19-2006, 10:45 AM
also, who the fuck is scott woodstock?

a skateboarder/surfer
That makes it all the more funny. No he didnt knock Sticky out, but he sure fought better than Sticky. Years of seeing all this thug badman talk from him we cats expected him to be able to throw hands, and he had NO SKILLS. Whiteboy was snappin his head back with them slow-mo jabs:lmao: :lmao:

tragedykhadafi12
05-19-2006, 12:55 PM
this topic gets brought up too many times. First off the dude was like a real boxer so hes definately going to be pretty good. Second when did sticky get beat??? He never even hit the ground, boxing matches alot of times turn out like that.

CYENCE
05-19-2006, 01:14 PM
pffff man that dude wasnt no boxer:no:
If he was Sticky woulda been OUT

Funk_Dock
05-19-2006, 02:14 PM
i didnt see nobody gettin their ass kicked...i thought sticky was gonna get knocked or sumtin

Luther Large
05-19-2006, 02:16 PM
this shit is stupid

sticky didnt get his ass kick u prolly didnt watch the clip b4 u posted it huh

i seen this shit on youtube sayin sticky get his ass kicked by a whiteboy but that wasnt the case when i watched the whole thing through

Luther Large
05-19-2006, 02:18 PM
and i cant help to think if this was a streetfight sticky would easily take it

CYENCE
05-19-2006, 02:27 PM
this shit is stupid

sticky didnt get his ass kick u prolly didnt watch the clip b4 u posted it huh

i seen this shit on youtube sayin sticky get his ass kicked by a whiteboy but that wasnt the case when i watched the whole thing through

i saw it when it first aired
Sticky Fingaz LOST

CYENCE
05-19-2006, 02:28 PM
and i cant help to think if this was a streetfight sticky would easily take it
NO
Sticky LOST

Luther Large
05-19-2006, 02:30 PM
NO
Sticky LOST

lol how sticky lost?

that fat mothafucka sure didnt fight well either

just imagine that fat fuck surfer goin to queens sticky's home town and gettin his fat ass whooped i dint think the surfer would win in a street fight with him

CYENCE
05-19-2006, 02:42 PM
NOBODY expected the Zack Morris clone to be able to fight. But Sticky is supposed to be this street thug monster, and he couldnt even throw a clean punch eithout looking like a woman. Yet the other dude with laughable skills made Sticky curl up several times and popped his head back frequently. EMBARASSING
Some other niggas from Queens might be able to take him in a street fight, but it sure wouldnt be this nigga, unless he used teeth and/or a pipe

crass
05-19-2006, 02:51 PM
haha i don't know why the guy being white makes sticky any weaker. boxing was mainly an Irish and Italian sport until blacks were introduced into it later on. get off that white vs black bullshit

Kenny Powers
05-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Damn, ive never seen DMX live before, hes a great preformer. Hopefully he'll start touring, that is if he gets his jail thing figured out. I love how the annoucers were like "id hate to judge this fight, its so close." when sticky clearly got his ass kicked.

Foxxx-Mulder
05-19-2006, 05:57 PM
how do you expect to hit kick his ass in a box match with all those rules and shi, they were playin not hittin hard and shit, its all a commercial trick. Yeah sticky looked stupid on that video, but that doesnt mena he cant fight if nessassery. Besides hes a rap star for a long time and i bet he havent used his fitsts from a long time. Who gives a fuck if he lost or not? That video is bullshit.

KBOS
05-19-2006, 09:50 PM
What year was this? late 90's? It just reminded me of that ski goggle shit being in style so I broke out my own pair. Ima look stupid as fuck wearin those today LOL