PDA

View Full Version : The Importance of Keeping The Laws of God

Kohen El Shaddai
05-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Shalam to all the brothers and sisters on this message board of Negro, Amerindian and Hispanic fathers, who are the Twelve Tribes of the Nation of Israel according to the Bible. The topic I am going to go into is the importance of keeping the laws, statutes, and commandments of God. It is important that we keep the laws that Jesus Christ (a black man according to the Bible) gave to our fathers, because keeping the laws of God and believing in Christ is what is going to keep us alive.

PSALMS 147:19
"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel."

The laws, statutes, and commandments written within the Holy Bible were only given to the Israelites, known today as those whose fathers are of so-called Negro, Amerindian and Hispanic descent. The Bible is our book only.

PSALMS 147:20
"He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD."

Our God, Jesus Christ, never gave the laws, statutes, and commandments written within the Holy Bible to any other nation than the nation of Israel, the so-called Black and Native Indian people of the Americas.

ROMANS 3:1
"What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?"

The Apostle Paul is asking in Romans 3:1, "What advantage then hath the Jew?", in other words, what advantage is there of being called a Jew?

ROMANS 3:2
"Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God."

We have an advantage over every nation of people on the face of the planet because the laws, statutes, and commandments of God were only given to our people, the Israelites.

These laws, statutes, and commandments were the wisdom given to our people from God.

DEUTERONOMY 4:6
"Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it."

We were taught laws, statutes, and commandments, and Moses was commanded by God to give them unto our fathers.

DEUTERONOMY 4:7
"Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people."

The laws of God written in the Bible, which were given only to our Israelite forefathers, are our wisdom and our understanding in the sight of every other nation of people on the planet Earth. When these other nations see us in our right spirit, walking in the spirit of the Most High & Christ and keeping the laws, statutes, and commandments of our God, they will see how much of a wise and understanding people we are.

1 JOHN 3:7
"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous."

If you do righteousness, then you are righteous. What is righteousness according to the Bible?

DEUTERONOMY 6:24
"And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day."

Christ commanded us to keep all the laws, statutes, and commandments written within the Bible.

DEUTERONOMY 6:25
"And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us."

When we keep the laws, statutes, and commandments of God, we are righteous.

Knowing this, we should strive to be righteous and not be unrighteous. Why?

1 CORINTHIANS 6:9
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"

1 CORINTHIANS 6:10
"Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Since an Israelite that is righteous is one that keeps the laws of God, an unrighteous Israelite breaks the laws of God. If you are any of the things listed in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, you will not make it into the kingdom of God. It behooves us as Israelites to be righteous and keep the laws of God.

DEUTERONOMY 6:15-19
"See, I have set before thee this day life, and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statues and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:"

Christ said that He set before us life and death, and he told us to choose life that both we and our seed may live. How do we choose life in order for us to live?

MATTHEW 19:17
"And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

When Christ said "there is none good but one, that is, God", he was showing humility. Christ has a Father above Him which is God the Father. It's just like how you wouldn't put yourself above your own father. The Lord said in this verse that in order for us to enter into life, we must keep the commandments.

I'll continue the rest of this in another thread.

picturebloodbaths
05-20-2006, 12:29 AM
whatever,
as long as you don't try to turn it into some sort of legislation

Kohen El Shaddai
05-20-2006, 12:38 AM
PROVERBS 7:1
"My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee."

PROVERBS 7:2
"Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye."

The Lord said to keep his commandments and live. The way that we choose life in order to be able to life is to keep the laws, statutes, and commandments of God.

LUKE 10:25
"And behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

A lawyer is asking Christ what it is he needs to do to inherit eternal life.

LUKE 10:26
"He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?"

When this lawyer asked Christ concerning what he needed to do to inherit everlasting life, Christ asked him, "What is written in the law? how readest thou?". Once again, keeping the laws, statutes, and commandments of God is what is going to keep us alive.

So since keeping God's laws will keep us alive, then what will happen to us if we break God's laws? Death.

1 JOHN 3:4
"Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

To sin means to transgress, or break the laws of God written in the Bible.

For example, if you break the law which says, "Thou shalt not commit adultery", you have committed a sin. If you break the law which says, "Thou shalt not steal", you have committed a sin. Whatever Christ tells you in the laws, statutes and commandments written of in the Bible that you are not supposed to do, if you do it anyway, you have committed a sin.

What is the consequences of committing sin?

ROMANS 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

The word "wages" means "consequences". Therefore, the wages, or consequences, of breaking the laws of God written in the Bible, is death. When you sin and break the laws of God, you immediately fall into the full punishment for breaking the law, which is death. Under the New Testament, Christ's grace allows us to repent from sin whereas under the Old Testament, if you sinned, you were immediately killed as punishment. Whenever we sin, we must repent immediately and not do that sin again.

Many of our people (the Israelites, so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans) are dying and will die because of transgressing the laws of God and not repenting from the sins they are committing:

2 ESDRAS 7:20 (APOCRYPHA)
"For there be many that perish in this life, because they despise the law of God that is set before them."

A lot of our people are dying because they hate the laws of God. For example, there are a lot of Israelites out in the world that love to eat the abominable swine flesh and will not turn away from it. The laws of God prohibit the consumption of pork. Our people will immediately get an attitude the minute you tell them to stop eating it.

There also a lot of our people that are into homosexuality and lesbianism; many of which proclaim to be Christians knowing that the Bible is against both these wicked acts (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1:26). They hate the laws, statutes, and commandments of God and will immediately get angry if you tell them to stop being homosexuals and lesbians.

What will happen to those of our people who despise the laws of God?

PROVERBS 13:13
"Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded."

Because many of our people despise (which means hate) the laws, statutes, and commandments of God, they're going to be destroyed. If we want to live and not be destroyed, we must choose life by keeping the commandments of God.

BARUCH 4:1 (APOCRYPHA)
"This is the book of the commandments of God, and the law that endureth for ever: all they that keep it shall come to life; but such as leave it shall die."

If you keep the laws, statutes, and commandments of God, you will live. And if you don't keep them, you will die. Bottom line.

Shalam