PDA

View Full Version : Natty Ice is tearing this family apart

EAGLE EYE
05-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Actually the only thing Natty Ice is tearing apart is my apartment and liver. After having one too many people over last night, I woke up to find one of the guests passed out in a chair and missing a front tooth, my wall is now broken and I went outside and came across a giant turkey in the yard?? What the fuck.

Any suggestions on how to fix the wall so the landlord doesnt evict me?

AK Spray
05-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Lol Rep Points.

Sicka than aidZ
05-20-2006, 11:18 AM
One time i was drinking busch ice and someone who went to get chronic came back to the crib with a goat. "Rrrroooobbbbbbbbbbyyyyy, tttaaaakkkke mmmyyy head outttaaaa the fence Rrrrrobbbbbbbyyyyy"... Actually one time i was in jail and someone asked what this farmer cat white dude was in jail for and i told everyone "barnyard sodomy" so we always made sheep sounds like "toooooobbbbyyyyyy, dont push offffaaa the cliiiifffff tooooobbbby. That was his name, toby. he was always pissed. Coke shootin moron

urban_angel
05-20-2006, 11:38 AM
lmao! haha, great night out hey? :D

CherChezLaMarauder
05-20-2006, 11:42 AM
should of dug into dude's pockets

Chief 'Broom
05-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually the only thing Natty Ice is tearing apart is my apartment and liver. After having one too many people over last night, I woke up to find one of the guests passed out in a chair and missing a front tooth, my wall is now broken and I went outside and came across a giant turkey in the yard?? What the fuck.

Any suggestions on how to fix the wall so the landlord doesnt evict me?yea what you wanna do is place a poster over that asap

Jesus Christ
05-20-2006, 10:58 PM
One day sliippy was on an acid trip and a baby bean stalk sprouted and bloomed flowers out of a natty Ice can.

I love natty Ice.

It's been helping my ugly friends get laid since 1995.

Its Big Lu baby
05-20-2006, 11:35 PM
i woke up in my car today... didnt quite make it inside the house... and i had puke beside me. and i was sweatin like a mofucka cuz its hot in cars that are off. then i had to go into work and i wore my shades cuz the corporate boss was there and my eyes were are red n shit. she told me i smelt like alcohol and puke and told me to go home take a shower and come back. hole in the wall-visit home depot and tell em the problem... theyll hook u up and tell u what to do.

kell16
05-20-2006, 11:36 PM
is that all you do is get pissy drunk???

well, more power 2 ya i guess

mashqauck
05-21-2006, 12:50 AM
it's all in the hand motion

use sheet rock and plaster ejaculation liquid

thread gai

Sicka than aidZ
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
hahahaa! @ quakckstar