PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to..........

INF
05-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Anybody know how to stop dreams? I got these lucid nightmares that have been tryin ta kill tha kid all week! Just woke up from another one. Best thing that I'm gettin out of this shit is a new song but I can't take one more night. I was gonna sleep in today cuz I worked myself to death yesterday but fuck goin back to that shit. What up with some dream techniques?

One.:dead:

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Just deal with it, the only reason you dreamin whatever it is you're dreaming it's because your mind believes there is a real life lesson to be learned from it

CherChezLaMarauder
05-21-2006, 10:50 AM
sleep walk your way onto railroad tracks

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Somebody having a bad day today

awwww

INF
05-21-2006, 11:01 AM
I hear you Tek. I think I read ar heard something though one time that gave a way to block this stuff. I've been through seven days straight lessons an I just need a break.

One.

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Life don't give you breaks mang if you can't endure whatever the situation in dream form is how you going to do it in real life?

INF
05-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Life don't give you breaks mang if you can't endure whatever the situation in dream form is how you going to do it in real life?

All too true. Thanx Tek.

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 02:04 PM
i wish i had/remembered ddreamed.. besides that scary ass one had 2 weeks back

INF
05-21-2006, 02:10 PM
I figured out where it came from after I made some calls. In 99 , I got the wammy put on me by a certain group and its been there ever since. Now that I am focusing on my project , the wanna come out of the grass and that was the only way that they could get at me so I cut their head off. I have no fear that they will be back anytime soon.

One.

Father N Dangerous
05-21-2006, 02:24 PM
dont sleep

Chief 'Broom
05-21-2006, 02:29 PM
the specifics of what's happening in your dream is not what's important - what's relevant is how you are feeling as it's happening - and that's what you gotta apply to your real life - like this is how i felt when that was happening to me in my dream, so what is it that's happening to me in real life that is making me feel that way ieven in my subconscious - and what shall i do to get rid of that negativity

anyway, you know what's a hot movie on dreaming and all types of theories wrapped together is "Waking Life" - by the same dudes that made "Dazed & Confused" - don't sleep;)

Chief 'Broom
05-21-2006, 02:29 PM
dont sleepoh dip

pardon the depth of my answer, i just listened to a long poppa wu interview

Father N Dangerous
05-21-2006, 02:31 PM
haha i didn't even read your message Chief i thought i would be the first person to say it.

INF
05-21-2006, 02:33 PM
oh dip

pardon the depth of my answer, i just listened to a long poppa wu interview

Its all good god. I remain deep as possible so you speakin my language.
I work a hard day job besides recording , I'm a mover, so I gots to have my sleep.

One.

Chief 'Broom
05-21-2006, 02:40 PM
haha i didn't even read your message Chief i thought i would be the first person to say it.oh you got me sondip

i was just being metaphorical though - it's all about controlling what you can (real life) cuz you can't control what goes on subconsciously (however the subconscious is a result of what's being suppressed in the conscious state)

peace Infinity

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 02:43 PM
My nigga broom breaking it down for them

You got lucid dreaming on point fam?