PDA

View Full Version : For Europeans... What country did u vote for on Eurosong?

Edgar Erebus
05-21-2006, 11:50 AM
And where are you from, I think 90% of votes were biased on basis of neighboring country and nationality, knowImsayin?

Anyway my was, I'm originally from Croatia and I voted for Bosnia.

WU-KILLAH
05-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Lol I didn't know people could give a fuck about Eurosong !!!!!!

Edgar Erebus
05-21-2006, 11:56 AM
I do, it's the question of loyalty

dimi
05-21-2006, 12:30 PM
who won

i didnt vote i live in canada

King Callabah
05-21-2006, 12:34 PM
i didnt vote, but i thort Moldova fuckin killed it, i dunno why, i thort as far as euro song contest shit goes that was a nice tune

damaja
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Those dirty, filthy Balkan bastards, fuck off with your shitty voting. You spoil it every year.

I voted Finland as they fucking ruled, and they are so different to the usual Eurobullshit. Hopefully the contest will gain some integrity next year.

venex
05-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Lol I didn't know people could give a fuck about Eurosong !!!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WU-KILLAH again.

:thumbup:

I was watching a little moment yesterday, when they were saying the scores...

I only noticed that Finland was scoring very well, are they on the first place ?

peace!

-Gambino-
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
who won

i didnt vote i live in canada

This Finnish shit won: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LgJYCK-6hE&search=lordi%20eurovision

But i voted for Lithuania haha. They were the real winners lmao!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpyDDLpB-I&search=eurovision%20lithuania

I also liked Russia, Romania, Moldova and Belgium. :D

Sifu Dragon
05-21-2006, 03:13 PM
people always vote for their neighbouring countries, the eurovision is just gay

i only it watched it after halfway through the scores, then i saw the finnish perform and it was shit, they only won probably because they wore masks

IRAN
05-22-2006, 03:42 PM
It should have been a draw. How the fuck could anyone choose which was best, they were all fucking shit, really shit.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Eurovision was cool when Ireland kept winning it. Then they didn't want to win anymore as it started costing far too much to stage it haha

HANZO
05-23-2006, 12:28 PM
all the songs were shit, you can always guess who's gonna vote for who. the former soviet states bum each other. the balkans will vote for each other. The central european countries like germany and france will vote turkey becuase the turks who live there just vote for turkey.
but i gotta say hands down finland was the best song and performance, 10 out of 10 for effort really, they deserved it. all the other countries had some stupid euro-pop song with a women with nice legs (i aint complaining though) so everyone got confused on which women had the nicest legs so we gave the vote to the monsters from finland.

Edgar Erebus
05-23-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't like hard rock, so I didn't vote 4 Finland. As for Bosnia, the other reason for my vote was lyrics... Damn it's a beautiful song.

cap
05-23-2006, 05:48 PM
the eurovision is shit now,
they fucked it up when they let everyone sing in english.
thats why italy doesnt compete anymore.
it used to be fun,but now...

maestro wooz
05-24-2006, 03:36 AM
the fuck is eurovision and eurosong

Cuchulain
05-24-2006, 08:02 AM
Eurovision was cool when Ireland kept winning it. Then they didn't want to win anymore as it started costing far too much to stage it haha

oh those where the days. it got boring for us cos all we had to do was turn up. talented bunch. love that father ted episode where they do the whole eurosong contest hilarious.

cap
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
the fuck is eurovision and eurosong

haha fuckin' yanks crack me up!!

j/k

HANZO
05-24-2006, 11:58 AM
I don't like hard rock, so I didn't vote 4 Finland. As for Bosnia, the other reason for my vote was lyrics... Damn it's a beautiful song.

must agree with the bosnian song it was by far the best.
i agree with the language, its been too long since a country won with there own language. its good when countries use their own pop songs and not copy anyone else. fuking did you see the german entry, cowboys, and texans. since when da fuk did germans sing country music. fukin sad. by fut eurovision though its a joke, nothing else.

morgan
05-24-2006, 12:27 PM
oh those where the days. it got boring for us cos all we had to do was turn up. talented bunch. love that father ted episode where they do the whole eurosong contest hilarious.

yeah man dont ted say nice tits or summat like that...? ive seen it i jus cant remember

Cuchulain
05-24-2006, 12:30 PM
eh, don't remember the huge details.
they do the song 'my lovely horse'
love the bit when ted loses the rag with dougal.
'just play the fuckin note',

morgan
05-24-2006, 12:34 PM
cant remember man, i think i'm thinking of of the one with the beauty contest in. Ive been going up in smoke far too much since i saw it

Cuchulain
05-24-2006, 12:41 PM
yeah you thinking of the beauty contest.

ted - hasn't jane got a lovely bottom?
other judge - now ted the girls might find that offensive,
ted - sorry, of course, haven't all the girls got lovely bottoms (winks to the other judge)

genius *D

morgan
05-24-2006, 12:58 PM
yer man thats it LOL. classic man

Alcryt
05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
I voted Finland!! I love eurovision is a good laugh.
Lithuania were good too that song cracked me up, uk was just god awful though..

(edit) oh and Father Ted is the shit that eurovision episode is classic!!
Heres it on youtube, just had to do it:lmao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0WbXZinvw&search=father%20ted

Brand New Funk
05-26-2006, 04:04 AM
Israel was quit good.

arto
05-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Lithuania were good too that song cracked me up

that was fucking hilarious. their song was just them saying they were the winners of eurovision and then a bald bloke went mental for a bit. it was so random and sublime

Ya_Bane
05-27-2006, 02:58 PM
that was fucking hilarious. their song was just them saying they were the winners of eurovision and then a bald bloke went mental for a bit. it was so random and sublime

lmao, that dude was pure psycho! And oh, the song kinda sucked. I didn't vote, but I was w00ting for Finland. Carola sucked ofcorse. I also liked Croatia, mostly cuz she's a real talent in the celeb-sextape bussiness |)

-Gambino-
05-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Check this out. There's LT United practising their song LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6h9gIioh_0&search=lt%20united

Alcryt
05-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Check this out. There's LT United practising their song LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6h9gIioh_0&search=lt%20united

haha thats funny

Edgar Erebus
05-29-2006, 04:28 PM
lmao, that dude was pure psycho! And oh, the song kinda sucked. I didn't vote, but I was w00ting for Finland. Carola sucked ofcorse. I also liked Croatia, mostly cuz she's a real talent in the celeb-sextape bussiness |)

LOL, cause in Croatia she lost all respect she gained with that sex-tape with her Euro-song