PDA

View Full Version : a little lesson on girls! appearance

jaywoods27
07-02-2005, 06:20 PM
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?

JASPER
07-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Worst advice ever. Jus tbe your fucking self.

JASPER
07-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Unless you're a goofy fuckface

LHX
07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
i cant figure out when we started looking at women as if they were some sort of appliance or computer program

i want a women who would break her computer monitor over some guy's head for typing shit like that

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-PEACE

and then spit on him

JASPER
07-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Girls like a man that can fix their computers... getting rid of their spyware and shit.

LHX
07-02-2005, 07:06 PM
i cant fix computers

girls still like me

at least some of them

i think

Prolifical ENG
07-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I agree with the cologne part....not too many people use an array for some reason...I guess you and me are the only ones that have the cologne game figured out. As well as the clothes....when you get a little older...no more wu wear and baggy clothes, no more XL or XXL altoghter unless youre 250+ lbs. I usually rock the double polo shirts with the collars popped.....no blazer over top right now....too hot this time of year.

But fuck the eyebrow waxing....thats all I gotta say.

I can go a little longer without hair grooming....im a dude that can get away with growing it in.

HANZO
07-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Girls like a man that can fix their computers... getting rid of their spyware and shit.
dats so tru

LHX
07-02-2005, 07:15 PM
women like guys who post on forums all day

thats why i am here

...just waiting for the women to knock on my door

I-Legit
07-02-2005, 07:27 PM
similar...but yet so far to me

dressing: i liek to wear vintage cloths, that liek on T-Shirts has that type of faded look, and same with my jeans, jeans that have tose occasional tears and are faded nice look good to me, not big tears, just like penny or dime size tears, 2 or 3 max. me i liek brown a lot, i care less what the girl likes, i liek brown dammit, and all my t-shirts got brown and cream collor cordinization going on, i even baought some Guess sunglasses to match, my jeans are fade with brown....
as of brand wear, THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON HOW TO HAVE A WIN-WIN SITUATION WITH CLOTHS AND GIRLS! its simple, BARGAN!! DAMMIT THATS ALL, spend as less money on yourself as possible to always have money in your pocket, women like that, i bought a $40 pair of jeans for $10, they were marked half down to $20 then that weekend they were clearenced and marked down half again to $10, and i was gonna buy a similar pair of jeans right next door for $60, and i was much more happy with the $10, thats how i afforded my sunglasses i bought that day, sunglasses cost more but oh well, i dont buy sunglasses like jeans so it was worth a good pair......
$25 for the glasses if u must know.....

Smell: i just 2 different types of AXE Body Spray and use 2 diff kinds clogne which are Eternity (as of now) and Old Spice White Water, ima replace Eternity with Blue Jeans soon, Blue Jeans is bad ass clogne

Hair: #4 on top, Side High Skin Fade, then grab some of that Hair Glue shit, and give it a short spike, very slick and clean cut

Other Things: i brush my teeth bout twice a day, 3 times when i remember too, dun floss much, i have a water pick :D, use Zest original soap, Suave Apple Shampoo and Conditioner, and put on some Eternity deoderent and some Axe body spray once i get out.......and i wash my face about 2 or 3 times a day to give my face a smooth complection, then i put some lotion on my arms and face too usually, i need to cut my nails, i bite them a lot so theres hardly a reason to cut em, but i do when needed....toes especially,

and thats why i call myslef I-Legit, i get what i want without spending as much money or time......peace

crastuf
07-02-2005, 07:42 PM
do a Jasper and be your damn self. WACK ASS DATE DOCTOR.

LHX
07-02-2005, 07:46 PM
before i accidentally blew my mind i used to spend much time focussing on appearance

i havent worn deoderant since october and i havent brushed my teeth since april

eating right solves a lot of 'grooming problems'

sweat aint that bad with a steady diet of fruit and vegetable

PEACE

kingidivine
07-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Ya'll got the cologne game all wrong. Your emotions, memories, and sexual feelings are tied directly to smell. Your brain has no way to regulate info from your nosepiece. So if you have a distinct smell then that is you. Everytime a girl smells that she will think of you and only you. That is unless you wear different types of cologne and one happens to smell like the dude she gave head last night. Maybe that will bring back good memories and you can take advantage of that.

wutangazn
07-02-2005, 11:35 PM
i still get chicks by wearin baggy jeans and wearin XL t-shirts and a straight bill hat. i also try to impress them with my drifting skills in my pick-up.some of the girls liked it when i took them drifting. i guess it all depends on the girl. i just try to be myself. thats all.

KidSha
07-03-2005, 12:14 AM
before i accidentally blew my mind i used to spend much time focussing on appearance

PEACE
Indeed!
I still brush my teeth, i wear deoderant because after a 25k - 70k bike ride things get smelly..

"sweat aint that bad with a steady diet of fruit and vegetable"
/\ so true!

I-Legit
07-03-2005, 03:04 AM
yo where u been Sha?

Wooly Noggins
07-03-2005, 03:31 AM

PEACE

OH SHIT !

YOU KNOW !!!!

pablobaluba
07-03-2005, 03:35 AM
why has this guy started this thread?

I-Legit
07-03-2005, 03:36 AM
dunno, he must think hes hot shit...but wtv

but u can make it mroe usefull and tell how u try to keep your appearence maintained

BRONZBODY
07-03-2005, 07:45 AM
son i weigh about 300 pounds and i dress good smell good and carry myself very well.unlike some of my big niggaz that go around smellin like ass all day. i am who i am.. and the ladies seem to like me.

thanks ruben!!!!!!!!!!

Skellington
07-03-2005, 08:19 AM
LMAo this guy makes me laugh....he probable received this advice from someone else after asking for it and now is testing us out if it's good...well...it ain't....true love love comes straight from your heart not from the way you look. Nuff said.

mn2683
07-03-2005, 08:47 AM
when you get a little older...no more wu wear and baggy clothes, no more XL or XXL altoghter unless youre 250+ lbs. I usually rock the double polo shirts with the collars popped i still wear xl & xxl shirts and panel hats, and i get up with lots of chicks

btw the popped collar fad is well over, plus its the gayest thing ever

LHX
07-03-2005, 10:08 AM
http://www.handsomeboymodelingschool.com/

07-03-2005, 10:17 AM
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?
WHY?

kingidivine
07-03-2005, 12:35 PM
i still wear xl & xxl shirts and panel hats, and i get up with lots of chicks

No doubt. That popped collar fag shit was out last year. Two years ago that shit might have worked. This dude is a frat boy.

shadow_god
07-03-2005, 01:08 PM
women like guys who post on forums all day

thats why i am here

...just waiting for the women to knock on my door
hahahaha

pablobaluba
07-03-2005, 01:51 PM
lol

LMAo this guy makes me laugh....he probable received this advice from someone else after asking for it and now is testing us out if it's good...well...it ain't....true love love comes straight from your heart not from the way you look. Nuff said.

repo
07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
steady dit of fruits and vegetables also give you gas

appearance means next to nothing for me
if you look like you are posing then i dont want it
if you look like you spend more time in the bathroom fixing yourself up than i do, i don't want it
just do you

frosted592
07-03-2005, 02:35 PM
"my crew keep pretty boyz paranoid" -GK

Damn... you soft good looking guy sound so sweet talking about the way you dress sexy and smell good with your cologne. I guess we could met each other at the nearest gym or by the pool, getting tan.

lol... you might look like a bunch of faggots...

SHRAP
07-03-2005, 03:47 PM
wtf who the fuck cares, OHHH SHIT SON WAX YOUR EYEBROWS, IF YOU DO ALL THIS BULLSHIT YOU WILL BE MACHO LIKE ME

and yea i would date a chick that was sloppy fo sho mayne, it aint about that shit, yall trippin. i like a chick wit a lil tummy, hell i got one

jaywoods27
07-03-2005, 05:28 PM
you guys show low self esteem when you write negative comments! I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night. Number one what I said was good advice. What you guys are saying is it's bad advice but you know why it's good advice because my girlfriend her friends their friends said so. They like pretty boys and guys who take care of themselves. Bascially they said that you guys write this stuff because you don't take care of yourself who knows. Back in the day when I was pail and white and didn't work out I didn't get many girls! no girlssssssssssss be yourself ha ha thats the worst advice. Yeah be yourself is right but if your I don't get laid except fat over weight girls with good personality's. Sorry boys I don't do that. Don't take this the wrong way but I to have things to learn about women. It's all a learning process you practice you succeed. You guys can say what ever you want but the girls I showed this to said thats what type of guys they go out with. they said the girls that don't care how a guy looks are scumbags and who wants that? This advice was taught to me by this guy who not only gets girls but he gets lotsssssssssssss and lotsssssssss. I trust him. He made me a better person. I bet some of you guys yell hey baby or whistle lame shittttttt that might work with a desperate girl but not with the type of girl you bring home to ma

JASPER
07-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Your advice would only work for guys trying to get laid quick, but..uhm nevermind.

SHRAP
07-03-2005, 06:56 PM
you guys show low self esteem when you write negative comments! I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night. Number one what I said was good advice. What you guys are saying is it's bad advice but you know why it's good advice because my girlfriend her friends their friends said so. They like pretty boys and guys who take care of themselves. Bascially they said that you guys write this stuff because you don't take care of yourself who knows. Back in the day when I was pail and white and didn't work out I didn't get many girls! no girlssssssssssss be yourself ha ha thats the worst advice. Yeah be yourself is right but if your I don't get laid except fat over weight girls with good personality's. Sorry boys I don't do that. Don't take this the wrong way but I to have things to learn about women. It's all a learning process you practice you succeed. You guys can say what ever you want but the girls I showed this to said thats what type of guys they go out with. they said the girls that don't care how a guy looks are scumbags and who wants that? This advice was taught to me by this guy who not only gets girls but he gets lotsssssssssssss and lotsssssssss. I trust him. He made me a better person. I bet some of you guys yell hey baby or whistle lame shittttttt that might work with a desperate girl but not with the type of girl you bring home to ma
ayo you should use paragraphs so your shit is easier to read

nevermind its unreadable as is because you aint makin no fuckin sense at all. how the fuck do a couple of your girlfriends represent all girls? i know there a lot of girls that aint dating no faggy looking pretty boys

6thPlanet
07-03-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm just me.

Prolifical ENG
07-03-2005, 07:09 PM
i still wear xl & xxl shirts and panel hats, and i get up with lots of chicks

It depends, when I was younger I could get away with dressing with big clothes and do the same thing. Your chances will go down when/if you start with the older women.

Never knew the double popped collar was that much of a fad. I guess its better if every dude isnt doing it.

frosted592
07-03-2005, 07:25 PM
I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night. Number one what I said was good advice.
and exactly how many of theses chicks have you fuck lately?
:clap:

Girls love boyz that act like leaders, that got their own minds. They got no love for followers. Mather of fact is, do whatever they will tell you to do and you'll never be able to hit that pussy.

Fuck dressing up fashion-like to get the pussy
Fuck hanging in club that only play mindless music to dance and attrack more girls
Fuck looking like something I ain't
Amma still be banging my loose wear and play my street loud music.

Maybe I'll fuck less girlz than Nelly but Those I'll bring home will last longer than a night

SHRAP
07-03-2005, 07:27 PM
and exactly how many of theses chicks have you fuck lately?
:clap:

Girls love boyz that act like leaders, that got their own minds. They got no love for followers. Mather of fact is, do whatever they will tell you to do and you'll never be able to hit that pussy.

Fuck dressing up fashion-like to get the pussy
Fuck hanging in club that only play mindless music to dance and attrack more girls
Fuck looking like something I ain't
Amma still be banging my loose wear and play my street loud music.

Maybe I'll fuck less girlz than Nelly but Those I'll bring home will last longer than a night
word the fuck up man

Prolifical ENG
07-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I just noticed.

You (the thread creator) are 27. I am glad you finally found some ways to boost your confidence and score with some hootchies once in a while. ;) It seems like you are really exited to share your new found knowledge

If you really learned everything form other people, I am afraid to say you are not a master of the game yet.

edit: to every one else, some of us are a little more pretentious than others.

JASPER
07-03-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm going to try these tactics on the thread starters mom. You better have given us the wrong advice, BROTHERRR

Zakius
07-03-2005, 08:39 PM
This topic struck me as a joke.. I dress clean for me, I cut my hair every 2 weeks & maintain good personal hygeine for me, wear cologne for me.... not for chicks.

Women are mostly silly, trivial, pitiful small creatures. theres no paradox involved in "getting" them.....

Raptics
07-03-2005, 08:42 PM
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy? Sounds like a resume you would give to a gold digger.

Raptics
07-03-2005, 08:44 PM
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy? If doing all that shit is your last resort to get a girl then fine but thats a little oveboard, infact any guy who does all that is GAY.

Zakius
07-03-2005, 08:46 PM
This topic struck me as a joke.. I dress clean for me, I cut my hair every 2 weeks & maintain good personal hygeine for me, wear cologne for me.... not for chicks.

Women are mostly silly, trivial, pitiful small creatures. theres no paradox involved in "getting" them.....

Zakius
07-03-2005, 08:52 PM
This topic struck me as a joke.. I dress clean for me, I cut my hair every 2 weeks & maintain good personal hygeine for me...... not for chicks.

Raptics
07-03-2005, 08:56 PM
I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night.Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!! LMMFAO!!!! Some after party but at least you were with girls. I went to some after party the other night and everybody was sniffing the yayo. You be surprized how many good looking girls fean for coke after bars.

LHX
07-03-2005, 09:05 PM
bro probly types slow too

LadySnowBlood
07-03-2005, 09:12 PM
you guys are so gay...
(do you trim your pubes too? lol)

girls just want a man with attitude who can treat them good.
no matter what they LOOK or DRESS like...

LHX
07-03-2005, 09:18 PM
listen to the woman dammit

frosted592
07-03-2005, 09:25 PM
humm, well I do. you prefer putting a hairy dick in your mouth?

when i shave my nuts, girls seem to be more likely to go down on me!

Zakius
07-03-2005, 09:26 PM
bwahaha

Zakius
07-03-2005, 09:32 PM
bwahaha

O3EY
07-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Why the fuck am I gonna take some advice from some half aged mother fucker tell'n me how to get girls. He probably dates them white chicks anyways.. they aint shit. Get you a black girl sone. then you'll be talk'n different about how you should be doing your shit.

frosted592
07-03-2005, 10:40 PM
what's wrong with being white ?

Raptics
07-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Why the fuck am I gonna take some advice from some half aged mother fucker tell'n me how to get girls. He probably dates them white chicks anyways.. they aint shit. Get you a black girl sone. then you'll be talk'n different about how you should be doing your shit. I know plenty of white girls with fat asses. Ahhhh hahahahaha haha haha ha!!!!!

kingidivine
07-04-2005, 12:19 AM
Of course this dude is dating white girls. Females I associate with don't care about that shallow garbage. I have nice clothes and car and groom well for me. Not so some dumb white bitch will give me head.

KidSha
07-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Of course this dude is dating white girls. Females I associate with don't care about that shallow garbage. I have nice clothes and car and groom well for me. Not so some dumb white bitch will give me head.
So are you saying that classy civilised original woman dont like a guy who smell's nice or has a good body?

and are you saying that all white woman are "dumb bitches"?

KidSha
07-04-2005, 01:26 AM
yo where u been Sha?
Peace,
staying busy, keeping focused and working.
how u been?

in peace,
sha

Zakius
07-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Yeah it's funny most black chicks I talk to say they don't like black dudes.... say they don't know how to treat them.

I'm just saying that because a black female said those exact words 2 me the other day

Wu-Tality
07-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Anywayz, stay yourself but don't overdo it. These bitches these days, they expect something back. I think Axe is not good except if you were just sweating like a mofo, if you want a girl you need some cologne. Kenzo smells good.

Undertaker
07-04-2005, 05:51 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

kingidivine
07-04-2005, 11:15 AM
So are you saying that classy civilised original woman dont like a guy who smell's nice or has a good body?

and are you saying that all white woman are "dumb bitches"?

I can make the generalization that white women are dumb bitches. I like a girl who smells nice and has a good body, but these are minor things. I workout and smell nice, but I don't want a girl to like me for my body or my money or because of the labels on my clothes. My brother was out at the club a few weeks ago and these white girls walked up to him. He was wearing a Lacoste shirt, which is all I wear by the way (fuck that Abercrombie/Hollister homowear). So the girls were like, "ooh, I like your shirt." He said, "what do you like about it?" The stupid hoes were speechless and just walked away.

SHRAP
07-04-2005, 11:28 AM
So the girls were like, "ooh, I like your shirt." He said, "what do you like about it?" The stupid hoes were speechless and just walked away.
:lmao: SHUTDAFUCKDOWN

LHX
07-04-2005, 11:36 AM
baaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

they walked away

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats too much man

i can picture it too

sounds like a simpsons episode

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 11:47 AM
all i say is "Bitch!, get in my car"

Raptics
07-04-2005, 11:47 AM
They probably ment "nice shirt" as in your shirt looks gay and laughed and walked away. Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahhahaha haha hah haah!

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I can make the generalization that white women are dumb bitches. I like a girl who smells nice and has a good body, but these are minor things. I workout and smell nice, but I don't want a girl to like me for my body or my money or because of the labels on my clothes. My brother was out at the club a few weeks ago and these white girls walked up to him. He was wearing a Lacoste shirt, which is all I wear by the way (fuck that Abercrombie/Hollister homowear). So the girls were like, "ooh, I like your shirt." He said, "what do you like about it?" The stupid hoes were speechless and just walked away.shut up nigga, you'd fuck anything with a hole an a heartbeat

shadow_god
07-04-2005, 12:22 PM
you guys are so gay...

girls just want a man with attitude who can treat them good.
no matter what they LOOK or DRESS like...
all fucking lies

you all say that till the relationship begins then it becomes all about money and using dude to get what you want,some of us see thru yall and that gay excuse

try better cause alot of cats now dont buy that bullshit

shadow_god
07-04-2005, 12:28 PM
So the girls were like, "ooh, I like your shirt." He said, "what do you like about it?" The stupid hoes were speechless and just walked away.
hahahaha good shit

kingidivine
07-04-2005, 12:35 PM
shut up nigga, you'd fuck anything with a hole an a heartbeat
I don't fuck anything actually. I'm a Muslim, so I stay away from that shit. My brother does however, yet he can still be choosy enough to deflect stupid bitches that approach him on some dumb shit.

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 12:38 PM
lol, cool

KidSha
07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I can make the generalization that white women are dumb bitches. I like a girl who smells nice and has a good body, but these are minor things. I workout and smell nice, but I don't want a girl to like me for my body or my money or because of the labels on my clothes. My brother was out at the club a few weeks ago and these white girls walked up to him. He was wearing a Lacoste shirt, which is all I wear by the way (fuck that Abercrombie/Hollister homowear). So the girls were like, "ooh, I like your shirt." He said, "what do you like about it?" The stupid hoes were speechless and just walked away.
Okay I understand where you are coming from but, my question was do you think that all white woman are "dumb bitches"?

I do agree that many people are blind but I also think that many people do the knowledge, like I can say that some original woman is as stupid as a white woman.

kingidivine
07-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Okay I understand where you are coming from but, my question was do you think that all white woman are "dumb bitches"?

I do agree that many people are blind but I also think that many people do the knowledge, like I can say that some original woman is as stupid as a white woman.
Some original women are definitely as stupid as white women. I'm speaking more about American culture than just white. Women are just all fucked up here. I'm not saying all white women, but most...a majority. It's just the culture. That's cool. I stay away from them. In fact, I stay away from most American girls period. The first thing I want to know when I meet a girl is her background...how she was raised. Most people are out there just trying to get pussy. That's cool. Do your thing. In that case your game is way more vital than any label on your clothes or the way you smell. The way you talk a girl is key regardless of your intentions.

shadow_god
07-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Some original women are definitely as stupid as white women. I'm speaking more about American culture than just white. Women are just all fucked up here. I'm not saying all white women, but most...a majority. It's just the culture. That's cool. I stay away from them. In fact, I stay away from most American girls period. The first thing I want to know when I meet a girl is her background...how she was raised. Most people are out there just trying to get pussy. That's cool. Do your thing. In that case your game is way more vital than any label on your clothes or the way you smell. The way you talk a girl is key regardless of your intentions.
yea real talk,bitches out here is really fucked up,you cant even trust a single one of em,they pretend alot and are fucking scumbags once you start getting to know em,fuck them bitches,thats why now i fucked em and kick em outta my crib,...i love treating them like the sluts they are

offcourse there are respectable women out there but those are rare finds i tell you

HANZO
07-04-2005, 02:48 PM
i can say one thing it is impossible to kno wat a girl would want

KidSha
07-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah I agree with you.

in peace,
Sha

jaywoods27
07-04-2005, 05:44 PM
number one never said I was a master of the game. Yes I get lazy and don't use paragraphs because when I type I keep typing. And I was not putting anybody down! These women I showed for about a second said it not me. Yes im 27 but I have been in the game since I was 16.

The years between 22-24 were my drug withdrawn years. I got fat and couldn't work out. It overdose on fat burners. It backfired and ended up getting rehab. Thats a whole another story. Well I relearned and finally started to pick up nice looking girls and felt good about myself.

All I was trying to do is spread the knowledge. But im going to take it elsewhere becasue this is a wutang site not a dating site case closed

deadlymelody
07-05-2005, 01:41 AM
The thing thats sad about this is that if graveyard shifter made this thread we wouldnt make a big deal of this at all. Thats all.

I-Legit
07-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Peace,
staying busy, keeping focused and working.
how u been?

in peace,
sha
in heaven
just enjoying life ect ect
looking for a job, not looking for a women and all that
bullshit comes l8er, i gotta do me fiirst
get my paper, do ma thing, get on track
then move the fuck out this town and go live with my brother up inda city

but as for just trying to get things under control and actually do somthing..........
nothing at all...hahahahahahah

peace

KidSha
07-05-2005, 01:54 PM
in heaven
just enjoying life ect ect
looking for a job, not looking for a women and all that
bullshit comes l8er, i gotta do me fiirst
get my paper, do ma thing, get on track
then move the fuck out this town and go live with my brother up inda city

but as for just trying to get things under control and actually do somthing..........
nothing at all...hahahahahahah

peace
yeahh I feel yeah!

Mark
07-05-2005, 03:45 PM
fuck them bitches,thats why now i fucked em and kick em outta my crib,...i love treating them like the sluts they are
So basically you are just a slut like the girls you talk about? ^O^ Congrats!

http://www.muffinmanthemovie.com/Pics/Tbone-thumbs-up_large.jpg

adriatic
07-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Its really common sense-which a lot of guys don't have is the problem- but what jaywoods was sayin is pretty much the truth. EXCEPT for dudes waxing their eyebrows. WTF you lost me on that one playboy. :no:

But its true though if you don't keep fit and have good hygiene and dress like a scrub you're not gonna pull shit especially if you're older. When you're in high school you can get away with that shit but thats kid stuff. But you should stay in shape for yourselves, not for hoes. They're just an added bonus that comes with looking and living well.

BoogieDownBeams
07-06-2005, 11:31 PM

all of that would make me not wanna talk to you at all

i like a dude who is rugged, rocking a 5 oclock shadow at noon.... thats chill as fuck and who doesnt look in the mirror more than me

basically a real dude... not some fake ass pretty boy shit

SHRAP
07-06-2005, 11:35 PM

i like a dude who is rugged, rocking a 5 oclock shadow at noon.... thats chill as fuck and who doesnt look in the mirror more than me

how bout a dude thats rockin a week worth of stubble, is that durttty or just plain fuckin dirty

BoogieDownBeams
07-06-2005, 11:44 PM
how bout a dude thats rockin a week worth of stubble, is that durttty or just plain fuckin dirty
depends.... i like chin straps... as long as it cut close

a manly man...

SHRAP
07-06-2005, 11:45 PM
hahah ya boy cant even get no chinstrap the way the hair be growin out... shiiit all i can rock is a moustache and aint nothin hood bout that... im stuck lookin like a teenager

BoogieDownBeams
07-06-2005, 11:46 PM
hahah ya boy cant even get no chinstrap the way the hair be growin out... shiiit all i can rock is a moustache and aint nothin hood bout that... im stuck lookin like a teenager

awwwww

ok

facial hair isnt completely neccessary....

jaywoods27
07-07-2005, 01:42 AM
I told you to close this thread you can talk all the shit you want about pretty boys but shit is lame I give no advice and talk about it. It's a dumb Thread. There is a forum out there were we talk about this stuff not here. This is the wu tang stuff. But I can give to shits if you want to talk to me or not. I was trying to start a new thread and give my input.

SHRAP
07-07-2005, 03:52 AM
http://www.oddtidings.com/mushmouthpanhandles.JPG
}:|

Rebel_INS
07-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Shit I know all that shit. From like years back lol

shadow_god
07-07-2005, 09:44 AM

NOW this is what i really know a woman likes

A REAL MAN who spends time taking care of buisness and not half his time tryna look like ru paul

peace

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-07-2005, 09:47 AM
I told you to close this thread you can talk all the shit you want about pretty boys but shit is lame I give no advice and talk about it. It's a dumb Thread. There is a forum out there were we talk about this stuff not here. This is the wu tang stuff.

it's called general talk for a reason fucka

TUCO
07-07-2005, 09:52 AM

dressing: i liek to wear vintage cloths, that liek on T-Shirts has that type of faded look, and same with my jeans, jeans that have tose occasional tears and are faded nice look good to me, not big tears, just like penny or dime size tears, 2 or 3 max. me i liek brown a lot, i care less what the girl likes, i liek brown dammit, and all my t-shirts got brown and cream collor cordinization going on, i even baought some Guess sunglasses to match, my jeans are fade with brown....
as of brand wear, THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON HOW TO HAVE A WIN-WIN SITUATION WITH CLOTHS AND GIRLS! its simple, BARGAN!! DAMMIT THATS ALL, spend as less money on yourself as possible to always have money in your pocket, women like that, i bought a $40 pair of jeans for $10, they were marked half down to $20 then that weekend they were clearenced and marked down half again to $10, and i was gonna buy a similar pair of jeans right next door for $60, and i was much more happy with the $10, thats how i afforded my sunglasses i bought that day, sunglasses cost more but oh well, i dont buy sunglasses like jeans so it was worth a good pair......

Smell: i just 2 different types of AXE Body Spray and use 2 diff kinds clogne which are Eternity (as of now) and Old Spice White Water, ima replace Eternity with Blue Jeans soon, Blue Jeans is bad ass clogne

Hair: #4 on top, Side High Skin Fade, then grab some of that Hair Glue shit, and give it a short spike, very slick and clean cut

Other Things: i brush my teeth bout twice a day, 3 times when i remember too, dun floss much, i have a water pick :D, use Zest original soap, Suave Apple Shampoo and Conditioner, and put on some Eternity deoderent and some Axe body spray once i get out.......and i wash my face about 2 or 3 times a day to give my face a smooth complection, then i put some lotion on my arms and face too usually, i need to cut my nails, i bite them a lot so theres hardly a reason to cut em, but i do when needed....toes especially,

and thats why i call myslef I-Legit, i get what i want without spending as much money or time......peace
yo thats real cool an all.....no doubt
.........i bet ur big brother passed on his lil "how to get a girl" booklet to ya....it'll come in handy when u get ur first taste of a female, dont worry....when ur pee-pee has a sudden reaction...that just means ur becoming a teen, thats when u can think of pursuing a woman
dont worry...we all go thru it

peace

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-07-2005, 09:53 AM
:lmao: sorry I just have to laugh at I-Legit's post.............LMFAO

Tzaosirus
07-07-2005, 10:05 AM

You must be a fag......

Keep you fat bellys guys, women love it......drink/smoke/fuck dont do excersize....Get fat and grow old...........dont use condoms........who gives a fuck what your wearing?? I waer anything and have pulled stuning chiks because of that uniqueness surrounding me...... This guys a twat

I-Legit
07-07-2005, 10:34 AM
:lmao: sorry I just have to laugh at I-Legit's post.............LMFAO thats ok..you guys laugh...ur not harming me..lol..only yourselfs.....
and TUCO..your not one to brag or say shit....especially you

SHRAP
07-07-2005, 02:11 PM
HAHAHAHHA I JUST NOTICED I LEGITS POST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and whats the "especially you" about... from what we know sun tzu can at least spit, u cant say the same for yourself

SHRAP
10-30-2005, 12:26 AM

bump 2 laf at this fag

Koolish
10-30-2005, 12:33 AM
i am who i am, and the women, i have no worries.
________
Vaporizer shop (http://vaporshop.com)

Unforgiven
10-30-2005, 12:40 AM
what if i cant grow somethin nice yet? im still a lil too young for that goat/chinstrap....ill let it grow for a few days, get a small goat goin but usually just shave it, then let it grow again....quickest way to grow facial hair?

SHRAP
10-30-2005, 01:05 AM
what if i cant grow somethin nice yet? im still a lil too young for that goat/chinstrap....ill let it grow for a few days, get a small goat goin but usually just shave it, then let it grow again....quickest way to grow facial hair?
hahahaha a few days dawg, u need like a month for a good goatee man

i got pathetic facial hair growth but even i had a goatee after a month

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2005, 01:37 AM
I'm 19, and I don't get facial hair. I got enough hair on the rest of my body to make up for it. Besides it saves me money on razors.

And yea that post by Intellekt was really homo. He should have to put no homo in his sig permanantly after posting that.

tajeco
10-30-2005, 03:55 AM
sounds like one of those Gottie goons. John Gotti would have slapped them in the face by now. Fuck a tan, we discussed this, it causes skin cancer in us lighties.

kid cal
10-30-2005, 04:08 AM
Lol at this thread!!!!!!!!11!!!1!11one

Unforgiven
10-30-2005, 12:04 PM
hahahaha a few days dawg, u need like a month for a good goatee man

i got pathetic facial hair growth but even i had a goatee after a month i wish i could grow it like my dad, his beard starts growing 3 days after he shaved lol

then again, he is 58....

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Why are people bringin' up old threads?

LMAO @ the starter though

Roman Deini
10-30-2005, 12:29 PM
it isnt about how you look or how you dress, its about the inner self, thats were the true beauty lies. fuck this shit

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 12:31 PM
it isnt about how you look or how you dress, its about the inner self, thats were the true beauty lies. fuck this shit
That's true ..in an ideal world.

It's not your inner self that catches somebody's eye as you walk into the room ...or whatever.

Prince Nino
10-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Dang, some good advie here. Well I used to be all BuFu and what not. Now I'm more Tommy Hilfigure, Polo, the only hip hop style I wear now are Tall Tee's and Reeboks.

Protection
10-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Ya'll got the cologne game all wrong. Your emotions, memories, and sexual feelings are tied directly to smell. Your brain has no way to regulate info from your nosepiece. So if you have a distinct smell then that is you. Everytime a girl smells that she will think of you and only you. That is unless you wear different types of cologne and one happens to smell like the dude she gave head last night. Maybe that will bring back good memories and you can take advantage of that. This dude knows what he's talking bout. Co-signed.

tajeco
10-30-2005, 04:25 PM
haha

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2005, 04:31 PM
"Fuck that son, you gotta kick game on some emaculate presence shit. Like you the man and shit. You can have the flyest clothes on and still look like a fuckin loser if you have no self confidence, same shit goes vice versa.

Murdah Piff
10-30-2005, 08:14 PM
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy? HAHAHAHAHA INXECURE METROSEXUAL TRENDY FAG ONLY SHIT YOU SHAVE IS YOUR BEARD AND STACHE LEAVE THE EYEBROW WAX TO THE WOMEN YOU FRUITCUP

I agree with the cologne part....not too many people use an array for some reason...I guess you and me are the only ones that have the cologne game figured out. As well as the clothes....when you get a little older...no more wu wear and baggy clothes, no more XL or XXL altoghter unless youre 250+ lbs. I usually rock the double polo shirts with the collars popped.....no blazer over top right now....too hot this time of year.

But fuck the eyebrow waxing....thats all I gotta say.

I can go a little longer without hair grooming....im a dude that can get away with growing it in. DOUBLE POPPED COLLARS POLO SHIRTS WTF SONDULAH YOU FRAT KID I HOPE YOU COPPED MORE LO THAT LACOSTE YOU WHITE KANYE

HALL OF GAY THIS RIGHT NOW

Murdah Piff
10-30-2005, 08:18 PM

and thats why i call myslef I-Legit, i get what i want without spending as much money or time......peace http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy/Photos/Group/18.jpg

crass
10-30-2005, 08:21 PM
^^^lmao!

KBOS
10-30-2005, 08:26 PM
sounds like your on some preppy sweet 16 white boy shit. Guys round my way who do all that metrosexual (I guess thats what you call a streight man who acts like fag) get beat the fuck up. Shit plenty of dudes can rock that baggy rockawear, sean john, dickies shit getting girls out around here at many ages.

Shit what you need to do is

A. Chill but don't be a bore

B. Don't smell like shit

C. Get her to laugh and have a good time

D. Be a fuckin gentlemen

Fragmented
10-30-2005, 09:09 PM
lol man is funny reading all this crap

Sweet6
10-30-2005, 09:12 PM
E. Don't whisper death threats in her ear.

Prolifical ENG
10-30-2005, 11:35 PM
HALL OF GAY THIS RIGHT NOW

this is the most intelligent thing you have ever said.

DOUBLE POPPED COLLARS POLO SHIRTS WTF SONDULAH YOU FRAT KID I HOPE YOU COPPED MORE LO THAT LACOSTE YOU WHITE KANYE

P.S. Kanye rocks....thats why he comes to toronto so fucking much....to get fashion tips from me.

:mexico:

faggot
10-30-2005, 11:36 PM
/

faggot
10-31-2005, 12:26 AM
I love homo's.

crass
10-31-2005, 12:39 AM
:mexico:
^^^?!?!?!