PDA

View Full Version : Space

Machete
05-21-2006, 11:58 AM
We know there are evil workings at play underneith all the bullshit. Yet why do so many of us buy into what is beyond earth? How can any of us possibly prove anything otherwise that the government says about space? You got a launch pad in your yard? Prove the moon and other stars aren't just a projection. The most common response will be that there are ancient paintings and what not and so called samples. All of which could have been easily planted. How cynical are you willing to get in your thinking? Why is there a mental block when I think about space

LHX
05-21-2006, 12:23 PM
good thread

ill respond later

peace

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 12:50 PM
lol Machete doesn't believe in outer space

Whats the point of creating space as a propaganda tool?

ěDESSA
05-21-2006, 12:57 PM
I wonder what they're doing there.

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 01:20 PM
lol Machete doesn't believe in outer space

Whats the point of creating space as a propaganda tool?

its not about believing in outer space..

everything fits into patterns,. and yes space has been used as propaganda from the earliest of sci fi writings..
not too mention ive learnt,, that whatever is the official reasoning behind something.. the opposite is usually correct
so
i would say.. fuck looking to outer space.. look into inner earth.

but space as an propaganda tool.. ok
we humans.. are not technologically or mentally at high stages,,.
most inhabitants know , humans aint really that bright.. they really work and live on primal instincts ( no matter how suger coated they are)
so.. if we can send probes and shit to the far reaches of our soloar system..
then.. what can cum here? i think having the thought 'anyone can visit us, coz we visit them' is what started the ufo thing off.
you put seeds into peoples minds, and let (the illusion of)the 3d physical world. let them seeds grow..
im not saying other planets and such dont exist..

i have much more to sya on this.. but it gets complecated

peace

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 01:25 PM
ahh not to mention the international space station.. that has
nationalities in their... where the countries those pplz are from.. dont even get along!!!
so how and why do they get along,, for the space station?

im sure they got their commands,, and they know, what they are doing.. goes above the ones that lead their countries..

why do they need to be up their? if they aint testing shit on earth from that high up..

on another note.. i know many would say.. the space station is their.. so we can start going around the solar system,.. and maybe colonize..

why do we need to do that.. when the earth basically has many many un-inhabited areas..

just an example

in the uk. 95% of the people,, live on 10% of the land mass of the united kingdom..

why do we need to go into space?
how muchg cash is spent on space?
instead of free healthcare or food or proper education

its a side distraction.
pea.ce

INF
05-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Start with the comments made during the "moon landing". They started talking about whats really out there and whats fucked up is that they was in a movie studio. They was gettin to real with it so it was classified till about 98. Its out there to look up now though.

One.

Machete
05-21-2006, 01:58 PM
Early speculation proposed that the Moon broke off from the Earth's crust due to centrifugal force, leaving an ocean basin (presumed to be the Pacific) behind as a scar.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Big_Slash.gif/200px-Big_Slash.gif

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 02:27 PM
The moon was an old war planet

hence all the craters

Outer Space does exist, I've been there, and there is soooooooo much shit to explore outside our galaxy and throughout the universe, the earth is just like a little spec of dust, and our lives are just a inch of existance in the grand scale of things!

Open you minds, start thinking universally not just world wide! Word is bond

Who gives a fuck what the government says about anything anyway, you just gotta develop your own opinions on everything, just like any other information they throw at us.

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 02:45 PM
^^ i used to be like that
until i got into quantum phsyics/mechanics

the mind makes it all possible

peace

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 02:48 PM
I enjoy quantum physics/mechanics to

I got a book on string theory sitting next to me

you're probably dealing with the small aspects of it as in atoms and molecules

There is also a grander scale for it too that has to do with space and time continuum dimensional space and what naught

Crazy shit like Calabi Yau Manifolds, MAD SHIT OUTSIDE THIS ATMOSPHERE, word is bond, idk how anyone can think of space and not get excited, the universe is mad fascinating. Look up at the sun everyday and feel the heat coming from it, the moon switching cycles, constilations shifting on seasons, comets, eclipses, anomolies how the fuck can you deny that?

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 02:49 PM
We used to use the stars as compasses and maps to guide us when we were sailing, or freeing slaves like harriet tubbman, cmon yo!

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 03:17 PM
see
their are differant levels too this..
as u said yeah im on the more atomic - sub atomic - moleculor levels.

so .. an example
as u said. the sun.. its heat.. it provides life..

yes on that level, deeper level.

it pulses electro magnetic rays(radiation) at us..
it doesnt only create life (tree's plants etc)
it also communicates with our heart and mind at subconscious levels as
they also have electromagnetic cycles (heart and a part of the brain.. the part of the brain with the electromagnetic frequency.. the transmitters for cell phones.. use almost the exact same frequency.. )
so besides making everythinng grow. and to sustain life..

the sun ( or whatever it really is) makes us happy/sad/angry etc
depending on the frequenccies encoded by our brain.

research as also shown that.,
major world events. (9/11, san fransisco earthquake.. WW1 and WW2 aaswell as the 'great depression' where done at them times, coz of the electro magnetic energy comming off the sun.. and peoples was more suceptable (sp) to them those ideas/events

not to mention that the time the mayan calendar ends..
the sun, earth. will be lined up to a point.. where.. their has been a constant beat of electro magnetic energy since.. well.. since as far back as it has been recorded..

so i really dont know on OUTER SPACE

i used to be like .. their has to be mad races and shit out their to know and goto and discover,, recently like 2 years or so,,
i doubt all that..
i see this just as a game,.
we're here to experiance it.. have fun!
but know the reals.

if enough people know and believe their are stars..
stars will manifest.

if enough people believe and know,. their are flying dragons.

mass consciousness again will make it manifest.

ive taken pyschodelic mushrooms.. and been in altered states, just to see certian things..

what i feel and believe is..
everything is fake, that has a vibration.
everything in this dimension vibrates..(has a certian frequency..)
no matter if its a color or a number or a symbol.
to me if it vibrates.. its part of the illusion of this phsycal world

also.. because everything is illusionary..
it makes your life so much easier.. if you just be positive and manifest them thoughts in the now.. then them events will occur in the 3d physical world..

like that time.. when u jacked!!
and i was like.. u just wanted to experiance. . it

sorry was ages ago..lol

sorry for the rambling

peace

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 03:25 PM
NA MANG!

Thats whats up soul, we kind of on the same level mang.

Peace

Machete
05-21-2006, 04:02 PM
if enough people know and believe their are stars..
stars will manifest.

if enough people believe and know,. their are flying dragons.

mass consciousness again will make it manifest.
mad truth dropped. :thumbup: :thumbup:

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 04:06 PM
does taht mean you believe in space again you fuck

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 04:13 PM
i think he means,,
if enough people believe it

then he will?
lol

but mmmm
where does the word space come from.. whats the route too it?
does anyone know..

Peace Machete.

and Peace Mr TeK

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 04:32 PM
There is no route to space because space is everywhere, it's what we exist in, we are in space right now

Soul Controller
05-21-2006, 04:44 PM
no i mean.
the word SPACE

wheres it come from, whats the route word to it.

i didnt mean in lol a route to space!!
we in space right now??

so where;s heaven? not above the cl0uds,,
but they told me heaven was up their
and hell was underneath us!!

ur just lieing.. aint u? just fucking with me..
im a go pray
/me gets on his hands and knee;s

blackwisdom
05-21-2006, 06:00 PM
http://www.bespolka.com/bespolka%20web%20site/Africa%20Trip%2000-01/Mali/Mali00_Dogon2_Tireli_Dance_Kanaga_1139_Web.gif

The Dogon of Mali danced the course of the constilations thousands of years before 'modern' science was even conceptualized.

http://www.hunkler.com/pyramids/r18_86.gif

The Great Pyramid was celestrially used to create a more accurate calandar by using the half completed structure an an observatory. That's not the exact place they used I'm just trying to give and image.

Nothing is fake about 'space' something is fake about the current deceivers.

ěDESSA
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
http://www.space.com/

TeknicelStylez
05-21-2006, 08:48 PM
http://www.bespolka.com/bespolka%20web%20site/Africa%20Trip%2000-01/Mali/Mali00_Dogon2_Tireli_Dance_Kanaga_1139_Web.gif

The Dogon of Mali danced the course of the constilations thousands of years before 'modern' science was even conceptualized.

The Great Pyramid was celestrially used to create a more accurate calandar by using the half completed structure an an observatory. That's not the exact place they used I'm just trying to give and image.

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth.

Soul Controller
05-22-2006, 03:29 AM
i know about the dogan tribe.. (they even made a kids tv series out of it,..
children of the dogstar) i know about the pyramids and the chambers, and what they align themselves too, not too mention, many aztec/inca/mayan ruins do the same thaNg, they show the summer/winter solstices,. they are ligned up to distant galaxys and stars..

in the phsical world, all them things are correct, space exists.

Visionz
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
if you just be positive and manifest them thoughts in the now.. then them events will occur in the 3d physical world..
I think this touches on the power of faith, which is just another way of saying the absolute certainity of that which is positive. A good example of this was the week of my wedding. Early in the week the weathermen started off predicting that Saturday, the day we got married, had a 60% chance of rain. By Tuesday or Wednesday it had gone up to 80%. But I had been tellin my wife for months on end that it wouldn't rain on our wedding day and that I didn't care what the weatherman said. Sure enough, the 80% rain came in on midnight friday, and the weather on saturday turned out absolutely perfect. The breeze had even calmed down for us. The point is that postive thought manifest itself for me over and over again in my life. I believe these things are available to anybody if they're only willing to tap into that engery source.

WTF?
05-24-2006, 12:17 AM
http://api.fmanager.net/api_v1/xmlapi.php?dev-t=EDCRFV&with=mod=file,id=18917

froth
05-24-2006, 12:24 AM
peace i have the classic sirius dogon book 'the sirius mystery'...pretty boring unless you need convincing

WTF?
05-24-2006, 12:26 AM
If it doesn't work.

http://api.fmanager.net/files/video/mpeg/en/creation_universe/creation_universe_full.mpg

froth
05-24-2006, 12:28 AM

and peace blackwisdon as you are no doubt aware there were many structures left with open tops by indians or others to allow things to escape