PDA

View Full Version : Meth And Ghost , STOP Releasing love songs!

WotsGoinDown
05-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Out of all the CD singles ghost and meth hav released in the UK , they have all been love songs , WHY??. Everyone is gonna think they are some soft pussy's , which they are not, why can't they release some good hip hop for once over here for once that isnt a love song. BY THE WAY I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CD SINGLES METH AND GHOST HAV RELEASED IN THE UK NOT THE USA. Also i think its time that Wu-Tang and the members show the U.K what real hip hop is all about by releasing CD singles in the UK , Wu-tang and the members have never released a real banger on CD over here!

Monkdude
05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Things they say isn't a love song. Listen to the lyrics. All I Need/Ice Cream/ Camay are all great songs anyway, so deal with it.

Ironman Starks
05-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Daytona 500? Winter Warz? Bring The Pain? Release Yo Delf?

i guess its jsut recently

adamreed
05-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Out of all the CD singles ghost and meth hav released in the UK , they have all been love songs , The track with lauren hill is another love song being released in the UK. Everyone is gonna think they are some soft pussy's , which they are not, why can't they release some good hip hop for once over here for once that isnt a love song.

"the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum" - masta killa

listen to the lyrics on "Things they say".... sure isn't a love song!!

Monkdude
05-21-2006, 02:26 PM
The point is, Things They Say isn't a love song anyway. Listen to the lyrics man, it is about the industry and critics, not love.

WotsGoinDown
05-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Daytona 500? Winter Warz? Bring The Pain? Release Yo Delf?

i guess its jsut recently
im talking about uk CD single releases

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-21-2006, 02:29 PM
what's wrong with a love song? grow up

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-21-2006, 02:29 PM
meth's track Things They Say with the Lauryn Hill sample isn't a love song. If you wheren't being a retard right now you would know that.

WotsGoinDown
05-21-2006, 02:35 PM
meth's track Things They Say with the Lauryn Hill sample isn't a love song. If you wheren't being a retard right now you would know that.
the beat to the song is like a love song , so people will think its a love song , alot of people dont bother to listen to the lyrics.

05-21-2006, 02:35 PM
expand your mind

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-21-2006, 02:36 PM
the beat to the song is like a love song , so people will think its a love song , alot of people dont bother to listen to the lyrics.

again - retards

GENERAL WISE
05-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Hehehehgehheheh Free Post

WuTangWarrior
05-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Love sells

Nuff said

05-21-2006, 03:00 PM
it's not even a love song

THE W
05-21-2006, 03:03 PM
ROFLMMFAO at this thread :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THE W
05-21-2006, 03:04 PM
*dies laughing*

Gutta J.85
05-21-2006, 03:05 PM
def jam = you gotta make a club or love song to get released

9th Warrior
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
love song

shmove shmong

soul controller
05-21-2006, 03:41 PM
their just tryin to break into the uk market again

an they think thjey can do so with love songs

the best love song is
sweet love by mef

!

05-21-2006, 03:42 PM
THIS IS NOT A LOVE SONG

god

soul controller
05-21-2006, 03:48 PM
so
would u say
strawberries and cream

with sin, rza/ghost/deck
is a love song?

that tracks fucking sick

ghost's verse omdaze

dont u move u dutty brood
cumming for daysssssssssss

Ink Is My Drink
05-21-2006, 03:55 PM

yeh true but its not a love song is it

ShaDynasty
05-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Ghost is the KING! of makin love raps
thats a considerable talent on top of everything else he can rap about

WuTangWarrior
05-21-2006, 04:04 PM
i dont think this niggas ever gotten pussy

is that the case?

soul controller
05-21-2006, 04:11 PM
^^ props for ur sig

sick original shit

Prolifical ENG
05-21-2006, 04:12 PM
I like love songs

I have more R&B albums in my collection than Wu albums.

soul controller
05-21-2006, 04:15 PM
^^ :(

if u wasnt a mod..
id ban u!!

or even give u neg rep

lol
somethings are not supposed to be shared on wu tang forum!!
:|
PEace.
lol

Prolifical ENG
05-21-2006, 04:34 PM
^^ :(

if u wasnt a mod..
id ban u!!

or even give u neg rep

lol
somethings are not supposed to be shared on wu tang forum!!
:|
PEace.
lol

I guess everyone tries to be hardcore around here.

*shrugs*

*remembers all the times he made sweet love with Marvin Gaye and Sade albums in the background*

TSA
05-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Everyone is gonna think they are some soft pussy's , which they are not, why can't they release some good hip hop for once over here for once that isnt a love song.

or straight men, unlike you.

soul controller
05-21-2006, 04:48 PM
i prefer making love with out musik

its not to do with being hardcore.
i just dont find soul/rnb very original.

i prefer artists who know and have lived through what they chattin about..
modern day rnb and soul is wank as fuck

best rnb soul track ive heard that was made during my life is

i love ur smile - shanice.

shanice on a wu joint
!!!
peacE

oldie
05-21-2006, 05:29 PM
most of Fish Scale is about females!
only real true hip-hop track is 3 Bricks w/ Biggy. Even the track with all 9 generals aint up to much (4got name)

05-21-2006, 05:33 PM
how the hell is a love song not a real true hip hop song i hope u all realize how dumb you are making yourself look by saying that a love song is not true hip hop

and by the way...........

METH'S NEW SONG IS NOT A LOVE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wzarecta
05-21-2006, 05:45 PM
ROFLMMFAO at this thread :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Same here.

snapple
05-21-2006, 07:51 PM
"NO MORE LOVE SONGS"

"NO MORE SONGS ABOUT GUNS/DRUGS/ILLEGAL ACTVITY"

next underground show i go too i think i'm just gonna bring a sword and start chopping every backpackers head off i see....you're a damn fool man thats all i'm gonna say....the new meth joint /w lauren is absolute crack and if thats a single it's gonna be huge aint a fuckin love song you just don't even listen to lyrics

THE W
05-21-2006, 09:54 PM
this thread needs to be put in the classic threads forum when it dies down.

pure comedy +)

TAURO
05-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Don't buy the fucking single, buy the album and you won't have this problem.

AK Spray
05-21-2006, 11:15 PM
The track with lauren hill is another love song being released in the UK.

What are u DEAF?

PolitiC
05-22-2006, 03:52 AM
obviously u dont

Bloo
05-22-2006, 04:01 AM
Man not another one of these. Kinda reminds me of the Think Differently threads thinking Wu-Tang was on some homo shit...

Fuck what ya say about Fishscale, and the new Meth track. Espeically the Meth track. He needed to drop that for all the haters out there, I'm rollin wit Clifford in '06

Longbongcilvaringz
05-22-2006, 05:43 AM
lol, but seriously i enjoy a love song or watever as long as the lyrics are creative and beats are dope. but im not a huge fan of an artists doing a certain kind of track in order to just appeal to a certain market.

ShaolinDarts
05-22-2006, 06:12 AM
This is actually quite a stupid thread. If we look at Tical 0 then we see that the two songs he released were actually quite credible and not about love when compared to the songs that he could have released.

Ghost on the other hand like to makes nice cd's and then make an ass of himself by acting like a cradle snatcher in his videos.

WotsGoinDown
05-22-2006, 11:56 AM
so
would u say
strawberries and cream

with sin, rza/ghost/deck
is a love song?

that tracks fucking sick

ghost's verse omdaze

dont u move u dutty brood
cumming for daysssssssssss
strawberries and cream wasnt released as a Cd single in he U.K

WotsGoinDown
05-22-2006, 11:58 AM
obviously u dont
yes i do , im talking about most teenagers dont bother listening to the lyrics, people at my school think ll cool j - controll myself is a good song. people think that if the rapper rhymes thier verses they are a good rapper , when it matters mostly what they actually say.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-22-2006, 12:10 PM
I am not a fan of the love songs but I think that they are necessary in some albums.

ukarema
05-22-2006, 12:54 PM
I am not a fan of the love songs but I think that they are necessary in some albums.
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Ya'll must've been malnourished as a child when ya moms was talkin about 'eat this bowl of sugar, it'll help you digest ya food better.'

But seriously, some of the logic in this thread is really fucked up. If a rapper makes alot of love songs, he's considered soft? If he doesn't he's considered a homo. Thats some retarded ass double standard.

The whole wu collectivy talk about woman and relationships throughout there entire career. That ain't gon stop unless these muhfukkaz is tranny's while getting exposed on Maury Povich.

4real your mentality is really juvenile if you think love songs is gay.

LORD ZERO
05-22-2006, 01:20 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Ya'll must've been malnourished as a child when ya moms was talkin about 'eat this bowl of sugar, it'll help you digest ya food better.'

But seriously, some of the logic in this thread is really fucked up. If a rapper makes alot of love songs, he's considered soft? If he doesn't he's considered a homo. Thats some retarded ass double standard.

The whole wu collectivy talk about woman and relationships throughout there entire career. That ain't gon stop unless these muhfukkaz is tranny's while getting exposed on Maury Povich.

4real your mentality is really juvenile if you think love songs is gay.

CO-SIGN

oldie
05-22-2006, 02:13 PM
how the hell is a love song not a real true hip hop song i hope u all realize how dumb you are making yourself look by saying that a love song is not true hip hop

and by the way...........

METH'S NEW SONG IS NOT A LOVE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kk fair enough i was wrong is sayin that lobe songs an songs about women arent true hip-hop. but i meant true to its original form, that rap was all about fuckin battle rhymin n shit, how u can get at sum 1 n shit not about how much you liked this woman walking by or how you woman is your queen n shit.
fair enuf ya can get on the mic and rhyme all this queen shit but id rather hear a harder track like 3 Bricks, where the rapper is concentratin on how to up they bars n shit.

now you get me?

sinfullycute
05-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Its not up to the artist what gets released. It's up to the record company.

Blaque_Ravage
05-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Ahhhhh...mannnnn.....my brain hurts!

This is the most dead end threads I ever seen,nothing against people explaining there point because I feel were you coming from....Wu been doing Luv songs a long time now....so why complain now.

But damn,why explain to somone ( the person who started the thread ) when they dont even listsen to lyrics...this shit is falling on def ears....after 50 pages dude will still think its a luv song...lol

TUCO
05-22-2006, 04:46 PM
kk fair enough i was wrong is sayin that lobe songs an songs about women arent true hip-hop. but i meant true to its original form, that rap was all about fuckin battle rhymin n shit, how u can get at sum 1 n shit not about how much you liked this woman walking by or how you woman is your queen n shit.
fair enuf ya can get on the mic and rhyme all this queen shit but id rather hear a harder track like 3 Bricks, where the rapper is concentratin on how to up they bars n shit.

now you get me?

we all would most likely rather hear a harder themed rap song from our favorite artists...no doubt bout that
but by sayin love songs aint keepin to the TRUE form of hiphop has to be one of the most ignorant statments ive ever read
ive said it once and i'll say it again....there aint a law written in stone that states MC'ing is all about battles and actin' hard
unless u have tapes where the Sugarhill Gang was pitted against Busy Bee in an epic "hiphop" battle

c'mon man get real now...MC'ing aint about one certain subject matter...its like sayin if an action flick has a marriage in it then it shying away from the genre's formula
MC'ing is a way of expressing lyrics....just like any music form is.....dont generalize a music form based on ur preference dude....its jus gonna make u look dead ass stupid

im an MC myself...i like to spit bout a buncha subjects...politics, corruption, etc....but one of my strongest rhymes deals with love....cuz its sumthin i feel ive have a firm grasp on during my life and still do....that aint make me gay or nada...im not shying away from hiphop music....im jus spittin what i believe

and u 19 dude....wisen up yo

THE W
05-22-2006, 04:48 PM
^^i just laughed at oldies comment and left it alone but you pretty much said it.

snapple
05-22-2006, 05:04 PM
some of you really don't get this hiphop shit....and we're on a wu-tang fourm too....sad.

WallyG
05-22-2006, 09:23 PM
this thread is gonna go down as a classic no doubt. Its funny how the logic of the thread plays out from diff. people!!!

pure jokes

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-22-2006, 09:45 PM
wow, this thread started out dumb and ended up smart (.....well partly)

WotsGoinDown
05-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Ahhhhh...mannnnn.....my brain hurts!

This is the most dead end threads I ever seen,nothing against people explaining there point because I feel were you coming from....Wu been doing Luv songs a long time now....so why complain now.

But damn,why explain to somone ( the person who started the thread ) when they dont even listsen to lyrics...this shit is falling on def ears....after 50 pages dude will still think its a luv song...lolI do fucking listen to the lyrics , read what i said on page 3 , and yes i was wrong about the new meth song , but hes released break ups to make ups and your all i need also which are love songs.

ShaolinDarts
05-23-2006, 10:21 AM
I do fucking listen to the lyrics , read what i said on page 3 , and yes i was wrong about the new meth song , but hes released break ups to make ups and your all i need also which are love songs.

He also released other shit too. You just picking up 2 tracks out of a bunch of tracks he released.

urban_angel
05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
we all would most likely rather hear a harder themed rap song from our favorite artists...no doubt bout that
but by sayin love songs aint keepin to the TRUE form of hiphop has to be one of the most ignorant statments ive ever read
ive said it once and i'll say it again....there aint a law written in stone that states MC'ing is all about battles and actin' hard
unless u have tapes where the Sugarhill Gang was pitted against Busy Bee in an epic "hiphop" battle

c'mon man get real now...MC'ing aint about one certain subject matter...its like sayin if an action flick has a marriage in it then it shying away from the genre's formula
MC'ing is a way of expressing lyrics....just like any music form is.....dont generalize a music form based on ur preference dude....its jus gonna make u look dead ass stupid

im an MC myself...i like to spit bout a buncha subjects...politics, corruption, etc....but one of my strongest rhymes deals with love....cuz its sumthin i feel ive have a firm grasp on during my life and still do....that aint make me gay or nada...im not shying away from hiphop music....im jus spittin what i believe

and u 19 dude....wisen up yo

beautifully put