PDA

View Full Version : Trying Mathematics

Ultimate Fist
05-21-2006, 07:47 PM
I keep hearing people say, "mathematics works" What does this mean? Do you gain special abilities or something if you do it?

I love trying new things. is there something i can do to see how it works?

galt john galt
05-22-2006, 05:42 PM
the math has an application like symbology. each number corresponds to a meaning. like esoteric and exoteric. the number is the mundane like this world we see, when using numbers and shapes in some parts the deeper meanings reveal like unwrapping an onion.

all societies use numerology. to find and hide the truth.

INF
05-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Peace God,

Everything in Life, ALL things in Life are mathemaTical. That's just how it is. You can swim through with and without them,however, if you wanna really get the most out of Life then it's best to apply mathematics to your life to the best of your ability.

One.:king:

da kid toney
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah! 1 plus 1 equals 2 .. hink about that!

TWOOOOOOOO! !!!!!

look.. i give you 5 grams dutch white widow weed for 40 euros. whats my gram price?
if you know the answer, you know how important maths is and how high it can get you!! lmao

denaturat
05-24-2006, 12:02 AM
numbers in themselves do not have some secret meaning. however, understanding mathematics can sharpen your logic skills, it is an exercise for your mind, thus math is a good learning foundation. but I wouldn't say that you need to spend a lifetime learning it unless you want to be an engineer or a scientist or someone of that sort. if you are more interested in studying politics, history, philosophy or law, you do not need to go to great lenghts to study math

froth
05-24-2006, 12:21 AM
numbers can very well have a secret meaning, if given that designation by a person or group of persons; while it might not matter to the guy above me, number as esoteric symbol has been used from james joyce to hinduism, ie THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY; to disagree is, sadly, to be ignorant in every sense of the word

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:05 AM
numbers can very well have a secret meaning, if given that designation by a person or group of persons; while it might not matter to the guy above me, number as esoteric symbol has been used from james joyce to hinduism, ie THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY; to disagree is, sadly, to be ignorant in every sense of the word

thanks for calling me ignorant. ^O^ here is my answer to your post: people have been killing and raping each other THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY. People have been racist THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY. does that mean that what they did what right or correct. people thought all kinds of things over the course of history but a lot of it was rubbish. just because something was done THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY it does not make it correct. so get back to me when you come up with a better argument as to why numbers have secret meaning.

froth
05-25-2006, 01:31 AM
:learning:

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:32 AM
youre a fucking idiot

good come-back ^O^

froth
05-25-2006, 01:35 AM
thanks for calling me ignorant. ^O^ here is my answer to your post: people have been killing and raping each other THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY. People have been racist THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY. does that mean that what they did what right or correct. people thought all kinds of things over the course of history but a lot of it was rubbish. just because something was done THROUGHOUT RECORDED HISTORY it does not make it correct. so get back to me when you come up with a better argument as to why numbers have secret meaning.'

theres no argument; read my first sentence. numbers can have a secret meaning when a secret meaning has been designated. and this has happened. numerology is used all over the place. you sure youre into reason? it seems like you might have come across the concept before:lmao:

froth
05-25-2006, 01:37 AM
by the way, you should change your sig; you obviously know nothing about the samurai...oh well, maybe you just thought it was a good movie:lmao:

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:38 AM
so what does it mean to assign the meaning of life to #42? does this number reveal anything about the meaning of life?

froth
05-25-2006, 01:42 AM
id tell you more but its hard for reasonable men like yourself to learn anything when they are being sarcastic fuckheads

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:42 AM
by the way, you should change your sig; you obviously know nothing about the samurai...oh well, maybe you just thought it was a good movie:lmao:

I am a shodan in Kendo, I studied under world champions in the sport at University of Toronto. I am also familiar with Iaido. Both martial arts of the samurai. Why do you make these assumptions about me?

froth
05-25-2006, 01:43 AM
guess:lmao:

INF
05-25-2006, 01:44 AM
so what does it mean to assign the meaning of life to #42? does this number reveal anything about the meaning of life?

Peace god.

I am wondering why you are refering to my Q that I left for Timbs to answer, in here. Seeing as that I was waiting on Timbs to answer it and found that you did that for him, isnt it odd that you would bring it in here? Are you not the one as well that has started this thread and then came over to somebody elses thread and answered my Q with knowledge that you yourself is not even sure of?

I'll wait for your response.

froth
05-25-2006, 01:48 AM
I am a shodan in Kendo, I studied under world champions in the sport at University of Toronto. I am also familiar with Iaido. Both martial arts of the samurai. Why do you make these assumptions about me?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/rosa/index.htm

as they say, do the knowledge...unless youre just into swords:lmao:

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:48 AM
guess:lmao:

you want me to guess? I don't care what motivates you.

froth
05-25-2006, 01:50 AM
you want me to guess? I don't care what motivates you.

i was just trying to gauge your ignorance; call it an 'experiment' :lmao:

froth
05-25-2006, 01:51 AM

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:51 AM

as they say, do the knowledge...unless youre just into swords:lmao:

again, you assume. I have a university degree in philosophy and I also graduated from law school... so I guess I "do the knowledge. "

froth
05-25-2006, 01:53 AM
well i have a degree too. want to whip them out and see whos is bigger:lmao:

froth
05-25-2006, 01:54 AM
actually, just read that book, see what happens; if you can cram it in between reasoning, that is

denaturat
05-25-2006, 01:56 AM
that is not the point. you said i should get rid of my sig cause I know nothing about samurai, and I said I've been practicing kendo for years. then you said I should do the knowledge instead of playing with swords and I told you I've been in school for years. trying to show you that you are making assumptions about people and being irrational. that is my point.

froth
05-25-2006, 02:00 AM
you spend a good portion of your life emulating something that you half ass follow; if you dont get into the philosophy of it, the only thing left is swords. or i guess, physical fitness. but the samurai were spiritual. deeply. renowned for it. and you arent. so i just think its funny. sad too.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 02:03 AM
you spend a good portion of your life emulating something that you half ass follow; if you dont get into the philosophy of it, the only thing left is swords. or i guess, physical fitness. but the samurai were spiritual. deeply. renowned for it. and you arent. so i just think its funny. sad too.

again you prove my point. anyhow, I don't feel like talking with you anymore given your name calling and judging.

INF
05-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Fuck arguing over if D is a fraud. Lets talk about D being a fraud.

So whats up with biting my shit on 42? Also, how you think that you are Timbs, anwering Q's not directed at you? You need to fall back. I cant make you , nor will I create it as your only option but still.........you should consider being a little more hush. Opinions guilded by overwhelmed and unsure feelings in the disguise of truth is almost worth laughing about and not discussing.

INF
05-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Cant answer for yourself D?

denaturat
05-25-2006, 02:09 AM
I was not unsure about my response, and if you value Timbs opinion, notice he agreed with me.

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was strictly Timbs Q&A. But there is no need shut me down. I was only contributing.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 02:13 AM
Peace god.

I am wondering why you are refering to my Q that I left for Timbs to answer, in here. Seeing as that I was waiting on Timbs to answer it and found that you did that for him, isnt it odd that you would bring it in here? Are you not the one as well that has started this thread and then came over to somebody elses thread and answered my Q with knowledge that you yourself is not even sure of?

I'll wait for your response.

that was just an example i used in a "discussion" with froth. it came to mind since I read it recently on the Q&A thread

INF
05-25-2006, 02:13 AM
I was not unsure about my response, and if you value Timbs opinion, notice he agreed with me.

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was strictly Timbs Q&A. But there is no need shut me down. I was only contributing.

You created bias for his response. If you look closely then you will see that the dude ansewed many Q's and then logged off and came back to hit mine which you had already ruined. Timbs opinion ment nothing in my mind besides to see where he was at. I know whats up with numerology and what rolls it plays. Why do you think that I posted at the beginig of this thread the way I did. I know a little more than I lead on but knowing is only half the battle. the rest is the thrill of the hunt. You kinda ruined my dinner. Get it?

INF
05-25-2006, 02:14 AM
that was just an example i used in a "discussion" with froth. it came to mind since I read it recently on the Q&A thread

You didnt just read it, you responded out of context to it. Theres a line.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 02:14 AM
no I don't get it.

INF
05-25-2006, 02:16 AM
no I don't get it.

Well, it seems that is what you should say ^ before you refer to or about my Q's and knowledge and so forth.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 02:18 AM
I get the question you posted, I don't get why you trippin.

froth
05-25-2006, 02:19 AM
be careful, hes a black belt in bullshit

INF
05-25-2006, 02:34 AM
Fuck it Lil homie, I aint trippin. It would just be a wonderful world if things went the way we wanted them to but that is not balanced so in one way or the other....... I guess I respect your opinion. It's just that it seems like you had asked for advice here in this thread and then you got all up in my biz(in an open thread, yes) by answering my Q. I guess if I really wanna know what Timbs thinks about then I could always just E-mail him or whatever.

All is peace, watch how you swim through life though cuz there be sharks in these here waters. Everybody aint always gonna throw you back. :nonono:

One.

denaturat
05-25-2006, 02:39 AM
well sayin I ruined your dinner seems like you trippin. what's more, I don't remember asking for any kind of advice. finally I was not up in your biz, I was trying to make an argument. maybe you only want to hear people agree with you. maybe you don't really care what others think at all, so why post then?

da kid toney
05-25-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah! 1 plus 1 equals 2 .. hink about that!

TWOOOOOOOO! !!!!!

look.. i give you 5 grams dutch white widow weed for 40 euros. whats my gram price?
if you know the answer, you know how important maths is and how high it can get you!! lmao

haha my replies are da best! i ma get in love with me right now!

SG
06-12-2008, 09:45 AM
I keep hearing people say, "mathematics works" What does this mean? Do you gain special abilities or something if you do it?

I love trying new things. is there something i can do to see how it works?

applying (and , if , or, while) to statements

these are indicators for a decision to what is true or false

to make everything understandable, the definition of "statement"

the common word found is fact

Ultimate Fist
06-12-2008, 03:01 PM
LOL, this thread is over 2 yrs old why the fuck did you cough it up? I think this is the first KTL post I made.