PDA

View Full Version : ((TEK's Q&A Thread))

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Fire away bitches

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:34 AM
I know you want to question a man of my stature

Don't be shy now

crass
05-22-2006, 01:57 AM
do you ever wish you were someone else? (not a diss)

soul controller
05-22-2006, 04:33 AM
whys water wet
why is the sky blue?

Bloo
05-22-2006, 05:09 AM
Ok, they seem to be out of hustler starter kits around my way so maybe you can help me out..

From personal experience (or someone you know), how long does it usually take to move a brick?

num2son
05-22-2006, 09:56 AM
Is new jersey the best state?

Chief 'Broom
05-22-2006, 11:26 AM
is it true what they say that your diet revolves around chocolate? peace

Inspectah_Dirk
05-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Why do u think i'm Mark Mayo?

JASPER
05-22-2006, 12:17 PM
How did you feel after Froth ruined your cypher?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:21 PM
do you ever wish you were someone else? (not a diss)

No, when I was younger and times was really ruff, sometimes I wished I was one of my friends who was better off than me, but now I realize that I'm great and I wouldn't want to be anyone else!!

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:21 PM
whys water wet
why is the sky blue?

Because thats the way it feels
Because thats the way it looks

stak84
05-22-2006, 12:23 PM
when is tek gonna stop having gay sex with swedish midgits

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Tek, I shaved my ballz and now them shit's got razor bumps! They're scratchy as fuck, can you reccomend a lotion to stop the itching, and a method of shaving to prevent this in the future?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Ok, they seem to be out of hustler starter kits around my way so maybe you can help me out..

From personal experience (or someone you know), how long does it usually take to move a brick?
Depends on you really. The main focus is, alot of people bag so they can make the most profits, if you're nickel and diming it's all about the speed of the flip. If I cop 28 grams for 300 and bag each one into .3's sell em as dimes, it's going to come out to around 930 dollars. That sounds great! You make 600 dollars right? Wrong. Nobodys wants to buy those fuckin stife bags, you're going to be sitting around with the same work for 4 weeks averaging two customers a day. Flip it up, now bag .6's, you cut down to about 460 dollars which is far from a double back the profit is 160, but if you throw a couple of .5's up in there you can easily get it to 500 dollars make your profit a quick 200 dollars. Now opposed to having 93 stife bags that are hard to get rid of, you have 50 chunky ass, beautiful bags, that niggaz is gonna call their friends and tell them about! You can flip that in 1-2 days if you're real good, on your first flip without a set amount of custies it will probably take you a week though!

So remember, it's all about the speed of the flip! Not the profit!

Good Luck mang

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Is new jersey the best state?
Hell motherfuckin yea

soul controller
05-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Because thats the way it feels
Because thats the way it looks

why does it feel like it does?

wht does it look the way it does

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Why do u think i'm Mark Mayo?
because you're both from fuckin duestchland and I seen you use mod powers, and where the fuck is mark mayo anyway

huh? HUH? HUH?!

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:31 PM
how do they get the caramel in the caramel bar?

They create the caramel form first, harden it, than they cover it in chocolate

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:32 PM
How did you feel after Froth ruined your cypher?
Anger mixed with dissapointment

Little frustration sprinkled on top

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:33 PM
when is tek gonna stop having gay sex with swedish midgits
When they stop having sex with me!!!!!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Tek, I shaved my ballz and now them shit's got razor bumps! They're scratchy as fuck, can you reccomend a lotion to stop the itching, and a method of shaving to prevent this in the future?
Make sure you use shaving cream, your best bet is the shit that girls use to shave their sensitive areas because it's good on the skin, use a fresh fresh razor, and some coco butter afterwards should do the trick.

soul controller
05-22-2006, 12:35 PM
was froth a real person then?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:35 PM
why does it feel like it does?

wht does it look the way it does

Because thats the way we imagine how it feels

Because thats the way we imagine how it looks

soul controller
05-22-2006, 12:36 PM
so if the way we envisioned them things to be changed..

would the actual things change (water being wet and the sky being blue)

is the sky is blue coz it reflects the water

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:36 PM
was froth a real person then?
Unfortuantely he is.

He is a fat white guy with freckles and red hair, and I like to refer to him as the low self esteem internet bully, I'll post a pic.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TekStylez/wtfisthis.jpg

Thats froth, seriously.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:39 PM
so if the way we envisioned them things to be changed..

would the actual things change (water being wet and the sky being blue)

is the sky is blue coz it reflects the water
How strong are you mentally, I imagine if people can truly believe they have insects crawling around underneath their skin, or people can sit on beds of nails, put sharp objects through their face, and walk on hot coals without flinching just by being mentally intact, than yea I can't see how a person couldn't warp their reality where things are different.

Who's to say they aren't already, who knows if the blue I speak of isn't a completely different blue from what you speak of?

soul controller
05-22-2006, 12:50 PM
How strong are you mentally, I imagine if people can truly believe they have insects crawling around underneath their skin, or people can sit on beds of nails, put sharp objects through their face, and walk on hot coals without flinching just by being mentally intact, than yea I can't see how a person couldn't warp their reality where things are different.

Who's to say they aren't already, who knows if the blue I speak of isn't a completely different blue from what you speak of?

word.

they can walk on spikes and fire and shit coz..

they know this world is an illusion.,, the stop the programming(transmitting and recieving) effecting the dna. and they know that the spikes or fire. arent real. they are illusions created by the mind (collective mind, making it reality) but if they disconnect themselves from. the collective mind. and know and believe it is all illusion.

the mind is the best weapon.

i wanna build with mr tek in real life.
when u cumming the yew kai?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:53 PM
word.

they can walk on spikes and fire and shit coz..

they know this world is an illusion.,, the stop the programming(transmitting and recieving) effecting the dna. and they know that the spikes or fire. arent real. they are illusions created by the mind (collective mind, making it reality) but if they disconnect themselves from. the collective mind. and know and believe it is all illusion.

the mind is the best weapon.

i wanna build with mr tek in real life.
when u cumming the yew kai?

Sadly probably never, as of now I'm imprisoned in the state of New Jersey, and I don't even have a passport, and am much too poor to afford a trip outside of my city, let alone to another continent.

You're welcome over here :thumbup:

froth
05-22-2006, 12:53 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1809-1148320353.jpg

:dead:

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Everyone already seen that picture, you're the only one that finds it humorous!

JASPER
05-22-2006, 12:55 PM

:dead:Cypher

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Jasper

JASPER
05-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Cypher
ruined

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Yes is was

Thread is being ruined

soul controller
05-22-2006, 01:00 PM
the revenge of the orange god!
shit i mean p00rple

im welcome to new jerse
man will probably get me merc'd
or send me on a roadtrip through the hoods lookjing for some sick hydro

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:03 PM
All good fam, you'll be on the block with me! I'll be like, "this is my boy from Europe."

Fuck dro we gon get that piff crack, some Purple Haze and Organic Diesel.

Big bootied spanish hoes, you'll fuckin love New Jersey dook I'm telling you, outside all day with 40 oz's of beer smoking mad weed, making money, fighting, whatever.

Visionz
05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
In Jersey, do they throw the state up on the side of beer cans or when they're advertising cars and trucks on tv?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
I don't know, I doubt it, I don't even watch TV to tell you the truth.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:06 PM

:dead:

Look how big my lips are, do you know how much ladies love that froth?

What you think they wanna make out with, that?

or this

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TekStylez/wtfisthis.jpg

Don't make me start a poll...

Visionz
05-22-2006, 01:09 PM
word. I think Texas's ego is the biggest in the country. They put that shit on everything beer cans, ford f150's, coke cans. It's everywhere. The Texas edition "_________" there's a new word in that blank every two days.

soul controller
05-22-2006, 01:10 PM
All good fam, you'll be on the block with me! I'll be like, "this is my boy from Europe."

Fuck dro we gon get that piff crack, some Purple Haze and Organic Diesel.

Big bootied spanish hoes, you'll fuckin love New Jersey dook I'm telling you, outside all day with 40 oz's of beer smoking mad weed, making money, fighting, whatever.

i just do skunk.,. top quality cannabis.. i dont mind :) purple is ok.. dont really go for sensimellia.. i dont do hoes either :)

i dont fight either..unless its to the death,

dont be saying 'this mah boy from europe'

say this is my boy from walsall, england! wha wha
have thgem shook on next level ish

sara gets back from spain thursday..
shall i go link her,, or chill??
or bring her to new jeru's with me

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:12 PM
i dont fight either..unless its to the death,

WE CAN DO THAT TOO!!

Na yo if you gon chill on the block you gotta fight, thats the way it is, sorry mang.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:13 PM
word. I think Texas's ego is the biggest in the country. They put that shit on everything beer cans, ford f150's, coke cans. It's everywhere. The Texas edition "_________" there's a new word in that blank every two days.

Yea I know people from Texas are real proud, I think I'm one of the few cats that actually reps Jersey this hard. I hate it when people go down to Florida and say they're from NYC when they're from Jersey. REP YOUR STATE FAGGOTS!!!

soul controller
05-22-2006, 01:14 PM
really tho.,, u making me not wanna go their now
i dont wanna chill and fight
i wanna chill and build
fuck destroying!

unless it some tight pussy :)

JASPER
What do you think is the worst move in Tekken?

TeknicelStylez
shall i go link her,, or chill??
or bring her to new jeru's with me

If you bring her to New Jeruz she gonna stay here mang lol, she aint gonna wanna leave me.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:16 PM
really tho.,, u making me not wanna go their now
i dont wanna chill and fight
i wanna chill and build
fuck destroying!

unless it some tight pussy :)

Yea but thats how it is mang, fighting is good anyway believe it or not, it's more like a lawless society where we govern ourselves. If we got a problem with a group of people we don't call the cops, we handle it ourselves. Ain't nothing wrong with a fist fight, everyone walks away whole at the end of the day.

Theres always a chance for building! Fights only occur like once or twice a day.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:17 PM
What do you think is the worst move in Tekken?

Yoshimitsu - Hari Kari

Humorous... but wtf...

Locust
05-22-2006, 01:24 PM
have u ever been ripped off buying weed? what did u do?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Well first and foremost you always check the bag before you give the person the money, if it's stife or it don't seem right don't hand over the cash, it's that simple. If you do get ripped off, head right back to whoever sold you the bag, and punch the person in the face as hard as you can. If he's with a group of people, pistol whip him. If you don't got a gun, hit him with a bat or something. If you did it right he should be on the floor, than you take whatever product he has and his money.

Easy right?

Strange Fruit
05-22-2006, 01:33 PM
do you believe in bad things happening in threes?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Where I'm from bad things happen in hundreds.

Strange Fruit
05-22-2006, 01:36 PM
i want a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you didn't answer my question.

JASPER
05-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Yoshimitsu - Hari Kari

Humorous... but wtf...I would say Pauls Deathfist. Yoshimitsu is so fucking awesome and there's nothing shitty about commiting suppuku.

http://dynamite89.bravepages.com/tekken3-yoshimitsu.jpg

just look at this guy.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:38 PM
No doubt but if you catch someone with the death fist it's bye bye 3/4 of my energy bar.

JASPER
05-22-2006, 01:40 PM
I know, I mean it's cheap. That move ruined Tekken.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 01:41 PM
I don't know about all that, Paul isn't the most popular character in the world.

I think people don't respect the hair.

JASPER
05-22-2006, 01:51 PM
I wish Yoshimitsu would quit Tekken and grow tenticals and started fighting anime chicks in DOA5. And by fighting I mean raping them with his tenticals.

stak84
05-22-2006, 01:55 PM
lol @ japanese tentacle rape those chineses is wierd as hail!

whats tek gonna make a living doing in the long run?

Locust
05-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Well first and foremost you always check the bag before you give the person the money, if it's stife or it don't seem right don't hand over the cash, it's that simple. If you do get ripped off, head right back to whoever sold you the bag, and punch the person in the face as hard as you can. If he's with a group of people, pistol whip him. If you don't got a gun, hit him with a bat or something. If you did it right he should be on the floor, than you take whatever product he has and his money.

Easy right?
:thumbup:

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 02:06 PM
lol @ japanese tentacle rape those chineses is wierd as hail!

whats tek gonna make a living doing in the long run?

My intial dream was to become a Psychologist, but I'm pretty sure the gonverment just stomped on whatever pitiful goals I had by cutting me off from the financial aid teet. Classic case of runts starving to death.

I guess I'm just going to try to get famous, if that doesn't work I'm going to sell crack probably.

Just being honest with you.

Chief 'Broom
05-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Tek, have you ever shit in your cat's litter box?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-22-2006, 06:18 PM
whats your beef with froth about?

INF
05-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Think it's possible to see results never seen before in rebellion, if it comes through hip-hop or a new kind of music altogether? I believe we have seen many upstarts in rebellion thru music but do you think that it's possible to see one that pays off in a major way that has yet to be seen? And I'm not talking about tha results being in the negative nor tha positive.

One.:king:

mashqauck
05-22-2006, 08:05 PM
yo tek, do you think i can marry?

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 08:36 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438158#post438158

Tek, given the cicumstances who one this battle?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Tek, have you ever shit in your cat's litter box?

Maybe when I was really drunk, I wouldn't remember.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 08:57 PM
whats your beef with froth about?
He thinks I'm such an amazing life form that he wishes I was the same race as him. I tried to tell him I was Cuban and he got very upset.

mashqauck
05-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey Tek, do you hate me? Or are we still blood brothers necca?

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Think it's possible to see results never seen before in rebellion, if it comes through hip-hop or a new kind of music altogether? I believe we have seen many upstarts in rebellion thru music but do you think that it's possible to see one that pays off in a major way that has yet to be seen? And I'm not talking about tha results being in the negative nor tha positive.

One.:king:

Of course it is. I think the main problem with any revolutionary music that has been released was that it's directed towards a very select few people. Mostly 5%'ers creating music for other 5%'ers and leaving out the 85%. I think the best way to speak to people on a revolutionary through music is sort of have a Tupac approach. You would need to be a charismatic individual with the ability to spit lyrics that everybody would understand.

To answer your question, not only do I believe it's possible, I hope it occurs soon.

Jesus Christ
Tek, your truly the hardest motha fucka the internet's seen since Sicka caught Aidz, What's your secret for keeping it so gully nikah?

TeknicelStylez
yo tek, do you think i can marry?
No gay marriage is illegal

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438158#post438158

Tek, given the cicumstances who one this battle?

You, you had better multi's better wordplay and a better flow. Vernaks punches were forced and his lack of rhyme schemes made it sound like he was complaining at you instead of rippin a verse.

mashqauck
05-22-2006, 09:04 PM
LOL, aiight den jegga.

I'm out fer an hour

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey Tek, do you hate me? Or are we still blood brothers necca?
YOU ALWAYS MY BOY MASH!!!

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Tek, your truly the hardest motha fucka the internet's seen since Sicka caught Aidz, What's your secret for keeping it so gully nikah?
I keeps it real mang!

INF
05-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Just so that everybody has tha math correct- Is it everyday that you truely hustle?

One.

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Ummm it used to be. I used to put hustling before school, family, friends, everything. Hustling used to be my life 24/7, I would pull out while I was fucking a bitch to go serve a customer, pop out of bed at 4 A.M and walk 40 blocks for 5 dollars. Don't ever let a nigga that deal weight shit on you for nickel and diming, we the realest hustlers out there, it's like the difference between a general and a grunt.

When I came out of county I stopped for about a month, than I dove back into the game with a different approach. Opposed to actually flipping work myself I would distribute my packs to runners. Nowadays if I got like 3-4 days off of work I'll go to the hood, buy pack, and post up on the block. But since I'm working so much I don't hustle like I used to.

Peace

Frontal Lobotomy
05-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Hustlin' 101 with your resident hustler TeknicelStylez. Word

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:19 PM
No doubt fam. Please save it for the cats that do it out of necessity. Unless you truly feel like you aint eating/living right don't pick up them drugs!

Leave it to the professionals... werrrdddup

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 09:20 PM
You, you had better multi's better wordplay and a better flow. Vernaks punches were forced and his lack of rhyme schemes made it sound like he was complaining at you instead of rippin a verse.

OK now how about you copy and post that shit and give me a vote?:picture:

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Got ya

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 11:55 PM
no more questions?!

Fags...

mashqauck
05-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Who is iller 2pace or biggle little smalls

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Who is iller 2pace or biggle little smalls

Tupac because he was for the peoples!

Biggie was definately murdering him with the flow and wordplay though.

Tupac just had charisma.

Rakim outshined both of em.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-23-2006, 11:01 AM
because you're both from fuckin duestchland and I seen you use mod powers, and where the fuck is mark mayo anyway

huh? HUH? HUH?!

Im taking that as a diss. No germany/deutschland or what ever the fuck. It's Holland. Furthermore, i haven't used any mod powers here. Where did u get that idea? I have had alot of rep points, that was because Mark had them and repped me. And we were born on the same day, but that's just a coincedence.
Mark Mayo doesn't wanna come here no more, prob. cuz he ain't a mod no more.
He's around on another forum tho. Plus i see him on saterday's mostly.
So just know i'm really not Mark.

Now for a question..

Do u think Iran is making nuclear weapons?

ilzPotent
05-23-2006, 11:04 AM
that was a goddesslike response.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Haha, no it wasn't. I used whole sentences and good english.

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Do u think Iran is making nuclear weapons?

No, I do think that our government is trying to make us afraid of Iran so that our fear will turn into hatred and when war time rolls around we can all go,

"IRAN'S DANGEROUS GET EM!!!"

A friend of mine from the Navy told me (very confidential) 2 christmas' ago that we were going to war with Iran when we were done with Iraq, before they told us anything about nukes or anything like that.

Inspectah_Dirk
05-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Hmm, that's some crazy shit. But i can believe it yo. We will just have to see. I did a paper on that nuclear shit in Iran...but i'm still not sure if they really use it to make weapons or just for the energy..ah well.
I'm gonna have dinner now. pz.

tekunique
05-23-2006, 11:44 AM
whats up with that thing son ?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:13 PM
whats up with that thing son ?

My bad Tek I'm trying yo, I've been working off a pay phone for like 3 weeks now because moneys so damn short.

Money Talks na mean, I need money so I can pull the connects in my direction. I'll see what I can do.

I can tell you one thing, with what he gave you he aint pullin what he wants.

tekunique
05-23-2006, 02:37 PM
My bad Tek I'm trying yo, I've been working off a pay phone for like 3 weeks now because moneys so damn short.

Money Talks na mean, I need money so I can pull the connects in my direction. I'll see what I can do.

I can tell you one thing, with what he gave you he aint pullin what he wants.

lol.. son, you makin me feel bad n shit... no need to apologize kid it.. it aint like that.. like i said, do you, and hit me when the grass looks greener. i was just pullin ya shit on this thread since its q&a n shit.. peace nigga.

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:39 PM
No doubt fam! Don't feel bad, I just want you to know I'm trying na mean!

For some reason connects for ANYTHING in jersey is being really faulty lately, I think they doing that thing where they crack down again.

stak84
05-23-2006, 02:44 PM
why is it impossible for me to not look at
women breastfeeding even if they hella fat
and nasty?

Queen Of Poetry
05-23-2006, 02:46 PM
If I told u that u had a beautiful body, would u hold it against me?

LOL

stak84
05-23-2006, 02:47 PM
if i tape my donger to my leg for no apparent reason does that make
me a wierdo?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:47 PM
why is it impossible for me to not look at
women breastfeeding even if they hella fat
and nasty?

It's a natural reaction. See the thing is, really what is a tit? It's a mammory gland filled with fat and tissue and a nipple on the top. It has no relevance whatsoever to reproduction yet for some reason we are fascinated!

Why you ask?

My hypothesis is, it's because they aren't supposed to be exposed. I think if people were forced to walk around with gloves on all day we would be beating off to pictures of hands right now. Since you never get to see breasts, when they are exposed you're like "OMG TITTY" and your first reaction is to look at them.

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:48 PM
If I told u that u had a beautiful body, would u hold it against me?

LOL

I might stare at you sideways because I'm actually just skinny as a motherfucker. Fuck it thats what some ladies like I guess...

So nope I wouldn't!

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:49 PM
if i tape my donger to my leg for no apparent reason does that make
me a wierdo?
Yes...

Wierdo...

Queen Of Poetry
05-23-2006, 02:49 PM
If u were a body of water, what would u be?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
If u were a body of water, what would u be?

I would be a pool at an all female resort!

Scantily clad women swimming around in me all day

Queen Of Poetry
05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
If u could go to the Grand Canyon and ride a donkey down it, would u?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 02:54 PM
If I wanted to ride a jack ass I would call Goddess up

Queen Of Poetry
05-23-2006, 02:55 PM
If I wanted to ride a jack ass I would call Goddess up

Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspectah_Dirk
05-23-2006, 02:56 PM
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/101403-17/39514-29plunger-med.jpg

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 03:11 PM
im confused

Visionz
05-23-2006, 03:15 PM
If shit goes down and the military tried to establish marshall law in the east coast hoods, would they succeed or get crushed?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 03:17 PM
I honestly don't know. I thought long and hard about it and I realized in some area's we have really really good land advantage. They would definately have the weapon advantage over us, but the way our apartment complexes are designed and the fact we know every street every alley and everything about our areas would definately be grounds for some beautiful guerilla warfare. They definately got a technological advantage over us though. I know they are attempting martial law over in Newark, we'll see how that turns out, I know they aren't going to get away with it as easily as they think... Newark cat's is way too fucking crazy to go down without a fight.

So I would say, they wouldn't take us alive, thats for damn sure.

Visionz
05-23-2006, 03:31 PM
word up, what's the deal with the newark situation?

Edgar Erebus
05-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, but are you sure rival street gangs wouldn't keep on fighting each other instead of killing the army?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 03:42 PM
word up, what's the deal with the newark situation?

They throwing cameras up everywhere. Over here on the East Coast, we don't give a fuck if you police or not, you step on the wrong toes you getting killed just like everybody else. Make a long story short, downtown Newark has caught alot of police murders lately and I guess they fed up with it. They're saying that Newark is out of control and that they are planning on instating a martial law if things keep getting out of hand.

Chief 'Broom
05-23-2006, 04:21 PM
You're not a thug until you kill a cop, like they always say.

BLACKNEFERTITI07
05-23-2006, 05:18 PM
WILL THE WAR IN IRAQ EVER END???
WILL OUR TROOPS COME HOME??
WHEN WILL BUSH GET THE HELL OUTTA OFFICE AND LET A DEMOCRAT TAKE OVER??
WILL RAY NAGIN CREATE A PLAN 2 REVIVE NEW ORLEANS,LA??

JASPER
05-23-2006, 05:24 PM
What's the best way to keep a girl shut her mouth? Do I stick my veiny shaft in her gibber gabber or is there some super unknown secret way to slap a bitch? Hola..

stak84
05-23-2006, 05:27 PM
hot skillets to the baginer usually does the trick for me

&*hotep

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 06:43 PM
WILL THE WAR IN IRAQ EVER END???
WILL OUR TROOPS COME HOME??
WHEN WILL BUSH GET THE HELL OUTTA OFFICE AND LET A DEMOCRAT TAKE OVER??
WILL RAY NAGIN CREATE A PLAN 2 REVIVE NEW ORLEANS,LA??

I don't know

I don't know

Who cares, it's the same shit

Still don't know...

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 06:44 PM
What's the best way to keep a girl shut her mouth? Do I stick my veiny shaft in her gibber gabber or is there some super unknown secret way to slap a bitch? Hola..
Tell her not to speak unless spoken to

snapple
05-23-2006, 08:38 PM
do i have to ask in order to slam my boy's ex?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
do i have to ask in order to slam my boy's ex?

That's really on you, I would probably ask

Oztradamus
05-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Porque muchos gueros apestan a perro mojado?

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 09:09 PM
por que ellos fuman grieta

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 12:05 AM
Bastards... No respect for fine threads

Jesus Christ
05-25-2006, 02:05 AM
Hey tek your a big attention whore, slippy plans to pimp you whores out. How do you feel if I create a thread called.............

"Tek's Official Pillow biters- How to handle prison sex like a champ" thread.

Butter
05-25-2006, 08:43 AM
this maybe the worst thread i ever did see..

Q: how do i become extra super net thug like you? do i need a pixelated glock or somthing, i dont wanna shoot someone in real life or anything cause i could go to jail, n you know i wouldnt like 1 minute there, because im just a simple english little boy who has no idea. i also didnt know that if you hold the gun to the side, it makes you cooler and you get more street cred. plus i wear red stuff. and sometimes blue, i heard it was the in thing. plus i go around hitting people with bricks n tell them im from jeruz! only on the net though. PHEW!

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey tek your a big attention whore, slippy plans to pimp you whores out. How do you feel if I create a thread called.............

"Tek's Official Pillow biters- How to handle prison sex like a champ" thread.

How would you feel if I karate chopped you on top of your head.

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 09:41 AM
this maybe the worst thread i ever did see..

Q: how do i become extra super net thug like you? do i need a pixelated glock or somthing, i dont wanna shoot someone in real life or anything cause i could go to jail, n you know i wouldnt like 1 minute there, because im just a simple english little boy who has no idea. i also didnt know that if you hold the gun to the side, it makes you cooler and you get more street cred. plus i wear red stuff. and sometimes blue, i heard it was the in thing. plus i go around hitting people with bricks n tell them im from jeruz! only on the net though. PHEW!
Shut the fuck up cracker

Didn't I tell you to kill yourself like 8 times now.

num2son
05-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

Inspectah_Dirk
05-25-2006, 10:03 AM
In my backyard.

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

They found hoffa recently! You aint heard... I forgot where it is they said he was... fuck...

Butter
05-25-2006, 10:23 AM
BOP BOP BOP BUP BUP BUP BRRRRRRRRRRRAP man down man down!

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Cracker

Butter
05-25-2006, 10:31 AM
carefull, i might shoot you nicca

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 10:41 AM
You're a corn ball

Edgar Erebus
05-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Yo Tek... Why do u make a beef here every 3 posts?

Edgar Erebus
05-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Maybe some childhood trauma? Poppa and Momma used to fight?

Edgar Erebus
05-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Maybe some childhood trauma? Poppa and Momma used to fight, bang bang?

TeknicelStylez
05-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Another one of my favorite foreigners, check back 2 pages dick, he started it.