PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Industry

crastuf
07-02-2005, 06:29 PM
I'd rather listen to conscious hip-hop because that's how I was raised
not to know the difference from a Berretta or 12 Gage
my thoughts flow like blood through the universe my connection with knowledge and Hip-hop is like death and a hearse
never been hungry enough to snatch a purse, never been desperate enough to fuck for an unwanted birth, never been stupid enough to ask for service without a shirt, my sense was common at birth, but now my mind is busier than Wall Street work, hip-hop resurrector like cash for high-quality leather better yet romans and bill collectors, q-tips for ear wax i state the mere facts cause when it comes down to the bottom, I don't give a fuck about your name, how's your fame cause I'm true to the game even though I'm unknown don't think you testing a lam hoe
ya'll done had your Final Fantasy so keep your Spirits Within, half ya'll crabs fear the sin like it was God himself, ya'll claim ya'll got it on the shelf but never had it to put it in the belt to begin withk, contracts and midget print got mcs buzzing like crickets, building egos getting em thinking they can spit it, but when you Bleeking you sound like you shitting, that's the reason Nas called them Cock-A-Fella, can't be like Gravy and stand around waiting for it to happen, so I have to do it right I'm too gifted so I'll make it happen, some real shit is what the game's lacking, they imagine what's cracking, I'm advanced placement these dudes is tech preposite watch as I destroy these rap veterans, I ain't sold a thing but I'm still pressuring

BlaK FuRYaN
07-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Nice Work

crastuf
07-02-2005, 06:51 PM
thanx. I got another on the game's top hitters

GuardianOne
07-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Tight flow and interesting content also. You used a lot of refers-in a decent fashion. Nice verse

Keep posting

Peace