PDA

View Full Version : Slippy Vs. Vernakular

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Battle right now pussy, unlimited lines drop now, your here I know your reading this, no prewrittens just freestyle to the best of your ability. 20 min. time limeit starting in two min.

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 04:22 PM
fuck you

ill drop when i feel

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 04:28 PM
fuck you

ill drop when i feel

Pussy time's almost up.

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Fuck whack vernack raps slippy reighns notorious/
No prewritten rhymes my styles mad glorious/
Iím mash my foot in that ass mother fucker Iím flooring it/
Touring it Iím mean tearing searing hot like meth fiends semen/
Bust off like I left your girls teeth gleaming/
Beeming with that extra colgate shine/
Got your head to the buzz saw fat boy so letís grind/
Un wind intestines off my clothes hanger/
Uh oh just warming up your girlfriend for that Gang bang banger/
Slanger her pussy out cuz thatís what Iím use ta/
Fucking chiken head must mean youíre the roosta/
And im the chicken hawk, got by the neck and Iím rippiní tops/
Whatch your body hit the ground and just flip and flop/
I bet you wonít even reply to this cuz your to busy sippiní cock/
While Iím steady tippin snapps mixed with 151/
Iíll make you give head to the barrel of my gun/
Iím a pharaoh with runs/
Cuz Iím the king of hot shit/
Now times up wears your verse you little hot bitch?

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Times up pussy no verse? no real skill then- stay the fuck out of my way pussy.

Classic
05-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Man, shut the fuck up.
You ignorant shit, Vernakular isn't even online.
Your verse was garbage, you spent over half of it talking about yourself and dissin' his girlfriend.
Two words...
YOU SUCK.

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 07:38 PM
wow

Weak fuck, Your "playing yourself" like a mechanical piano
Fuck your ammo, your gettin sliced worse than when Vietnam had Rambo
Im celestial, you think that your bars are "thick" b
Your just terrestrial, you need a stack of "mattresses" to reach me
Be careful in what you say, your shit aint stoppin me
You couldn't write compound shit if you were bonded ionically
Usin phonics see, because your in awe, like your hooked
This is a battle, not braggin time, did you even fuckin look?
Let me end this, by lettin you know that you start beef, ill finish it
Ill eat you up like the earth does foilage, your diminished quick

num2son
05-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Flow - Slippy
Punch Lines - Slippy
Vocab - Vern
Wordplay - Slippy
Creativity - Tie

Wow my vote goes to SLippy

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 08:54 PM
look at his shit man, this is a battle not braggin time you stupid fuck, and my shit was more original.......go fuck yourself u faggot

wow

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 08:55 PM
new rule, only people who can ryme can vote

Sicka than aidZ
05-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Dude Slippy Didnt Even Try, Both Were Good But Slippy Gets My Vote Cuz Its A Freestyle An Thats The Only Text I Really Could Care About. Just On The Spot. If It Was A Battle Like The Rest Id Say Vern But I Know He Didnt Throw That Down In 20 So I Give It To Slip. If The Rules State "freestyle" They Should Both Be Freestyles. Slip Got My Vote

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 08:59 PM
sry, im actually stufyin for school n shit, lost internet connection and got back on at seven, wrote it in two minutes posted (cuz if ur on too long that means it logs u out) then immediatley did it

freestyle i didnt try ether homie

Sicka than aidZ
05-22-2006, 09:00 PM
I Unno, I Guess Its A Null Vote. I Dont Know, Dont Count My Vote If U Dont Wanna, But Thats The Way I Feel About This Battle. Vern Smoked Slip But I Know That Shit Took At Least An Hour To Write

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 09:02 PM
not even dude lol, i aint spend five minutes on the verse

but its all good

lets just base it on house from now on man 1

Sicka than aidZ
05-22-2006, 09:02 PM
sry, im actually stufyin for school n shit, lost internet connection and got back on at seven, wrote it in two minutes posted (cuz if ur on too long that means it logs u out) then immediatley did it

freestyle i didnt try ether homie

YEAH, I BELIEVE U BRO. FUCK IT, U SHOULDNT LET THIS SHIT PISS U OFF.. BE COOL, STAY IN SCHOOL. LIKE 45 MINUTES BUT CMON MAN, THAT SHITS FYA, I KNOW U HAD SOME LINES U BEEN PLOTTIN ON USIN FOR AWHILE, MAYBE NOT THE WHOLE THING, SORRY FOR QUESTIONING YOUR STYLE VERN, GOOD JOB BOTH YALL, PEACE

Sicka than aidZ
05-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Slippy's Pissed, Hahahahahahaha....... Thats Funny

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 09:04 PM
lol

2-0 (1-0 really cuz sicka said null votes)

Sicka than aidZ
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah, Im Outta This One

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 09:10 PM
not even dude lol, i aint spend five minutes on the verse

but its all good

lets just base it on house from now on man 1

Fuck that, if he wanted to show some skill he would have dropped on the spot, don't let this little fat kid punk you out Sicka. Verna let's do another battle if you can drop shit in 5 minutes you sexy little hot bitch.

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 09:13 PM
fuck u man, u fuckin nine years old, u honestly want me to use some effort........then get some skills, im done for now u FAT FUCK

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 09:14 PM
fuck u man, u fuckin nine years old, u honestly want me to use some effort........then get some skills, im done for now u FAT FUCKsomebody got their panties twiste up nan nan nan boob boob stick your head in doo doo

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Fuck that, if he wanted to show some skill he would have dropped on the spot, don't let this little fat kid punk you out Sicka. Verna let's do another battle if you can drop shit in 5 minutes you sexy little hot bitch.

haha, dont get so flustered, this is one round, finish it then possibly a secound

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 09:16 PM
haha, dont get so flustered, this is one round, finish it then possibly a secound

Fuck your bitch ass is whining around, trying to take votes from me fucking poor sport lick my hairless balls sack.

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 09:17 PM
stop flooding, its a waste, u got some vocab for a nine year old

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Fine all bullshit aside sicka vote counts, and if you don't battle me right now then you can't prove that you can drop something like in 5 minutes, which means your full of shit and pregnant with my baby.

2-0 Slippys winning

No flooding after this post

No haters after this post

this means you- yeah you

TUCO
05-22-2006, 10:09 PM
entertaining verse Slippy :D

TeknicelStylez
05-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Slippy had better multi's better wordplay and a better flow. Vernaks punches were forced and his lack of rhyme schemes made it sound like he was complaining at you instead of rippin a verse.

My vote goes to Slippy

Jesus Christ
05-22-2006, 10:42 PM
3-0

That's a TKO from Tokyo........thanks for playing!

Classic
05-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah, you still got another one to worry about.

Classic
05-22-2006, 10:46 PM
By the way, I wasn't talking shit when I posted that Wheel of Fortune pic.
I was joking with you, you just got your panties twisted up and took it personal.
Did you not see the "Care to buy a vowel?" With the "tease" face at the end of it?
So don't blame me for that shit.

Sicka than aidZ
05-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Fine all bullshit aside sicka vote counts, and if you don't battle me right now then you can't prove that you can drop something like in 5 minutes, which means your full of shit and pregnant with my baby.

2-0 Slippys winning

No flooding after this post

No haters after this post

this means you- yeah you

Hahaahhahaahaha,

Re-match vernakular, u should, slippy dissin the shit outta u. Just go all out like slippy does man, its just text, its the way text should be, quick an to the point. Youll prolly suprise yourself, i always do when i drop a 5 minute joint.

If slippy thinks my vote counted homie, than it counted, naw what im sayin', u just givin him the satisfaction of winning if u dont rematch cuz i know he isnt looking back on this battle, in his eye's he won. Now u gotta take him down in a re-match. My 2 cents. peace

Vernakular
05-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Slippy had better multi's better wordplay and a better flow. Vernaks punches were forced and his lack of rhyme schemes made it sound like he was complaining at you instead of rippin a verse.

My vote goes to Slippy

he had wordplay, but over fuckin used...my punches are fresh, dont fuckin front with that shit, and watever, again i didnt fuckin try, u really want some heat? Bitch battle me again all i got to say 1

lmao, disses homie disses

mashqauck
05-23-2006, 02:01 AM
Iím a pharaoh with runs/

I vote Slippy, he used my name.

Nah I'm fucking around. I didn't read any of this thread but that. :eggy:

Visionz
05-23-2006, 02:06 AM
you throw that bitch word around a lot. That the problem with some fuckin people, no respect and thin skinned. How the fuck you ever gonna ever get better man if you can't handle any critism, especially when it's comin from someone you know has more skill than you? Tek's one of the tightest emcees postin up in these boards and then you wanna throw out bitch like you go to school with him or some shit. Your reaction to shit is why I give you the hard time that I do. It's bout fuckin time you man up. peace

Da Dishonourable Don
05-23-2006, 06:30 AM
yo I'll battle this 9 year old kid, he ain't bad for his age, what d'ya say Slippy? wanna battle? just pm me if you're down

Vernakular
05-23-2006, 07:24 PM
you throw that bitch word around a lot. That the problem with some fuckin people, no respect and thin skinned. How the fuck you ever gonna ever get better man if you can't handle any critism, especially when it's comin from someone you know has more skill than you? Tek's one of the tightest emcees postin up in these boards and then you wanna throw out bitch like you go to school with him or some shit. Your reaction to shit is why I give you the hard time that I do. It's bout fuckin time you man up. peace

i know man, just fuckin around, teks sick......and partially right, but hes intitled to his opinion, lol i knew this would be the result, thats why i posted all the bullsht, w/e slippy won this close the thread, theres more important things in life 1

Visionz
05-23-2006, 09:23 PM
word^ but why carry around the bitch attitude? ( your latest comment in the stats thread is a prime example) That shit is never a good look if respect means anything to you.

TeknicelStylez
05-23-2006, 11:28 PM
yo I'll battle this 9 year old kid, he ain't bad for his age, what d'ya say Slippy? wanna battle? just pm me if you're down

e-beef

whats poppacrackalatin

ilzPotent
05-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Iím a pharaoh with runs/

LMAO!!!!

Jesus Christ
09-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Yo, vern you little bitch remember when I molested you in 20 minuts with this verse.....ahhh Good Times, Good Times.

VernakuLa
09-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Yo, vern you little bitch remember when I molested you in 20 minuts with this verse.....ahhh Good Times, Good Times.

ur queer, and id kill you now num2son

Sicka than aidZ
09-21-2006, 05:42 PM
ur queer, and id kill you now num2son

Shit now he's dissin #2, yo nak man u need to find a different forum, your makin people forget to pretend to like you. And yo slippy i dont give a shit about shit no more but wu tang clan so just expect to get clowned if call em out. They put half there life into the game and u be sayin 50cents better man thats a fukin joke an u no it. Everything else u say is pretty funny

VernakuLa
09-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Shit now he's dissin #2, yo nak man u need to find a different forum, your makin people forget to pretend to like you. And yo slippy i dont give a shit about shit no more but wu tang clan so just expect to get clowned if call em out. They put half there life into the game and u be sayin 50cents better man thats a fukin joke an u no it. Everything else u say is pretty funny

so ur saying IM a BAD rapper? c'mon sicka, stay out of shit that doesn't involve you....and i would kill this kid, back about 3 or 2 months ago i was garbage, i keep elevating like junkies man

so fuck you if you dont think i got skill your boys locust and spoken think so :clap:

Jesus Christ
09-22-2006, 03:14 PM

Sicka, read the posts over, I never once siad 50 was better then the wu........I simply stated that 50 is possibly *possibly* the greatest rapper out of new york. If you believe that then your a fucking retard. As a matter of fact anyone that responded to those posts are sped.

so ur saying IM a BAD rapper? c'mon sicka, stay out of shit that doesn't involve you....and i would kill this kid, back about 3 or 2 months ago i was garbage, i keep elevating like junkies man

so fuck you if you dont think i got skill your boys locust and spoken think so :clap:

Vernak you suck you should just quit. Go to www.teenspot.com, I hear that's where all the homosexuals battle at.

Sicka than aidZ
09-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Vernak you suck you should just quit. Go to www.teenspot.com (http://www.teenspot.com), I hear that's where all the homosexuals battle at.
hahahahhahaha

SMOKE BLUNTS
09-23-2006, 11:56 AM
word^ but why carry around the bitch attitude? ( your latest comment in the stats thread is a prime example) That shit is never a good look if respect means anything to you.

youre a bitch made cum drinker
and sicka than aids with dick in his mouth and the other sicka plus dd don are the ame fool-what a fag ehh!

Lil' Ruger
09-27-2006, 10:24 PM
new rule, only people who can ryme can vote

that include me? my votes to nasty nizzzzzzzak!

Wu-Ronin
09-27-2006, 10:36 PM
fuck man. this page has way more beef than that one thread when i was dissin Nak. man good times. had fun with that situation.