PDA

View Full Version : So you feelin T.I?

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-22-2006, 05:18 PM
I admit I was all over Rubberband Man when it came out I had that on repeat for a while. But he needs good production behind him and he got a good voice. And at least hes on some lyrical skill compared to most southern MC's.

Wondering if this southern style gets any love from Wu fanz. That sythetic sound is a long way from typical Wu shit, but its good to play in the ride or whatever.

trickkillah
05-22-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm from Georgia and I hate T.I...the best rapper down here is probably T-Rock and used to be Pastor Troy when Face Off dropped.

LORD ZERO
05-22-2006, 05:27 PM
lol how did this thread exist? t.i. is WACK

THE W
05-22-2006, 05:27 PM
that king album was frizbee material

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-22-2006, 05:31 PM
I only got Trap Muzic and a few downloads I thought Trap Muzic was 2/5 apart from Rubberband Man which i'd give a 4.5.

Its just that production style man its like hard to listen to sometimes. No samples.

cap
05-22-2006, 05:57 PM
nah man,dont like 'em.
cant see why he's getting all this credit either.

MwazaUmoja
05-22-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm feeling TI, most Wu-fans probubly wouldn't like Southern Rap in general, so considering that I think the southern style is whack, TI is the best at doing it.

Edit: I take that back, maybe not the best, but he's up there.

Vegan
05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
That front back track hits hard in the whip.

snapple
05-22-2006, 06:06 PM
yea TI has a lot of bangers, his older shit especially, whatchu know about that is a breath of fresh air, dope single pick. his latest album i never picked up

R3beLuTionAry
05-22-2006, 06:25 PM
i hate mainstream music nowadays but some of his new songs arent bad. i actu (new) music..

Funk_Dock
05-22-2006, 06:31 PM
i think hes aight. i have a couple of his singles...

can sum1 recommend his best album to me?

TerroristTY
05-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Nope.

Kenny Powers
05-22-2006, 06:43 PM
T.I is way too cocky, why would a mediocre (at best) rapper name their album king? T.I is just another example of why I dislike southern rap...

oDoUoSoKo
05-22-2006, 06:49 PM
not feeling him but not hating him, gotta respect the way hes outshining some southern shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-22-2006, 06:50 PM
^^^Rapping has always been about being cocky, always been about been boastin on the mic, claimin your shit is the best. Aint nothin wrong with that. All types of artists do it.

INF
05-22-2006, 07:53 PM
I read this article once about TI in source and they said that his first album before Trap Muzik was on columbia records and that nigga got dropped for not pushin enough units. Maybe his ego is fed by the fact that he snapped back. I forget how it was that he ended up going major again with Trap muzik. Somebody should put that type a shit in this thread to actually make it informative and debatable.

One.:king:

INF
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
DO i LIKE t.i? 2 WORDS, FUCK NO

See, this what I'm talkin about. Not that I like him either but at least I drop something to go with it and notice that I didn't say if I'm feelin him(no jasper) or not till this. Guess life takes all elements though so all is peace not ot get twisted by you know who.

One.

Prolifical ENG
05-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Yes I liked that new album. I made a thread about it here not too long after it was released....if was getting some love.

But expecting many wu fans here to like it, you are right that it is far from a wu sound and they shit on the south. Some wu fans are hardcore east coast backpackers, and are sometimes even more close minded than rap fans that listen to just mainstream.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-22-2006, 09:18 PM
T.I ok I suppose, there a lot worse out there for people to hate on that's for sure.

INF
05-22-2006, 09:34 PM
whats with all of you people bitching and moaning on this fucking site? christ, if you don't like what I posted then get the fuck over it, I'm not here to meet up to your expectations. If thats all I feel necessary to say then so be it, why does everything have to be dealt with in some big paragraph?! The question was asked, " are you feeling T.I?" nothing was said to go into deep detail, so fuck it I say my piece and move on to the next thread. U foks take this forum shit to a whole other level, Rarely do I ever get frustrated on this place but seriously, in the last 24hrs. I feel like I wanna deck half of you in the fucking grill and tell you ITS A FUCKING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this was a school project or if I worked for a big journalism magazine or some shit then maybe I'd put a little effort into it, but its just a lousy fucking thread on a useless forum, its a different story when your getting paid or graded otherwise fuck it, whats the use? to recieve praise from fellow on lookers on this site? I really could give to fucks about your satisfaction...

You the one that look like they buggin. If you read the post correct I said, more or less, that it takes views like mine and _suprise_ YOURS. Guess I gotta use crayon next time or some shits. I corrected myself already in the post. Thats whats up. maybe you should read it again and use your mind the best that you can now that I have explained whats been said already and possibly........fill in the blank. None the less- TI is nothing to beef on(e-beefin at that), and more over, when we both aren't even feelin him it seem silly to leave post like the one I'm replying to.

TUCO
05-22-2006, 10:02 PM
i wouldnt mind bumpin some TI....but dude is way too cocky for his own right...and that cockiness is put into the lyrics....just an ugly product
id rather bump Rick Ross or jeezy

energizer
05-22-2006, 10:08 PM
kings loose crowns but teachers stay intelligent
- KRS-ONE

xHard to Earnx
05-22-2006, 10:30 PM
TI rules. You people are weird.

The Lost Prophet
05-23-2006, 04:48 AM
i dont like the fact that everyone here is like "atleaste he's not as bad as the other rappers." on the real, a piece of shit is a piece of shit. just cuz that one mans shit is bigger and smellier than the other shit it still doesnt mean that that one smaller shit still doesnt smell like shit. trash is trash

Longbongcilvaringz
05-23-2006, 05:19 AM
^co sign. and when you voice an opinion about not liking these kinds of rappers people are like "fucking backpacker, stop just listening to wu" etc etc.

i dont like TI.