PDA

View Full Version : cl smooth

energizer
05-22-2006, 09:43 PM
i dont think he gets enough respect, hes usually not in a top 10 list or nothin but i think he is pretty amazing and compliments pete rocks beats like no one else could

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-22-2006, 09:52 PM
he is a good mc and very listenable but pete out shines him with the production is all

deadlymelody
05-22-2006, 11:16 PM
CL Smooth on Mecca And the Soul Brother was amazing. Great range of wordplay. One of my favorites.

CharlesJones
05-26-2006, 07:08 PM
CL Smooth is one of my favorite mc's too. He has a new mixtape at Sandboxautomatic.com. He has 20 new songs on there. You should peep it. I'm gonna order it 2 weeks from now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-27-2006, 02:59 PM
i prefered smooth from nice & smooth i think. But i loved Mecca adn the SOul Bro, definate classic right there

GSTYLE
05-27-2006, 03:47 PM
CL has a great flow and voice, but i dont know about his lyrics. But i could listen to him flow all day and not get bored, i hope he comes back with a lot of new material- we dont hear enough of him. the last time i heard him was on Magic Hour on AZ's album. His voice over Pete's beats is just the beautiful music, i wish theyd get back together for an album- fuck the bullshit, do it for the love of hip hop!