PDA

View Full Version : are the whites an the non whites gonna go to war?

Sicka than aidZ
05-23-2006, 02:43 AM
obviously the non white races are still being oppressed. do u think there's going to be a war? what if white folks dont wanna fight non white folks. i know its a fact that there are many white folks who wanna help people and not harm them. there's many non whites who see it the same way. i unno, i dont see freedom and shit in my future. where everyone lives happily and the greedy fucks who cause alot of suffering all surrender there ego's' an lifestyles or whatever, u know what i mean. i dont see all rich peeps as bad peeps but i still have a hard time seeing the good one's put there wealth and all they believe in aside. personally, i think there's alot of shit thats gonna happen to mankind coming soon thats gonna wipe us out. i dont know, somebody knows why the rich get richer and the poor dont get shit. why we're always lied too. why fuck ups like bush are placed in positions of power.

so i know i said id stay outta here, i decided id just make a thread instead of fuckin rockin someone elses boat. post some links, im not seeing the entire picture so yeah,

whats gonna go down in your opinion?

LHX
05-23-2006, 07:09 AM
what kind of war are we talkin here?

some people would say that there already is a war

interesting topic

Sicka than aidZ
05-23-2006, 08:47 AM
hey whats up dude.

yeah, its kind of a neanderthal approach to my question but yeah, im talking about physical war. i dont know. its cool if u dont let the thread fly, im not trying to start a battle on this site. it just seems like it could boil up to this thread anyways. wu tang talks about fighting the oppressors. there's people on this site who seem pretty fed up with the white man, im not blind to that so instead of just jumping down their throats in the threads they run and messing the balance up in this forum i ran this thread. seems like yall getting along real good with each other compared to when i used to act like a piece of shit in here and talk shit to people. so i hope no one takes this question personal cuz if i was angry id just tell them the usual in their threads. like how its like "tough shit, your never gonna win" or something kinda pussy like that. i gotta mob, but yeah, im talking bout physical war. peace

Alucard Dracu
05-23-2006, 08:50 AM
it is a possiblity, but i think before that happens your gonna have a war of rich vs poor. which will be more or less a economical war instead of like an all out lets fight and kill each other war.
after that i think the possibility of a race war will be very high.

LHX
05-23-2006, 09:49 AM
there is a stand off goin on right now just outside of toronto

natives and white folk are at a blockade right now over a land dispute

it got messy yesterday

if enough of these situations happen at the same time
physical confrontation is inevitable

the only reason it isnt happening right now is because deep down inside people know it would be a suicide mission

but
who knows - if the nations military forces get tied up overseas
and
another hurricane hits a populated area
and a few other small things pop off

maybe we could see something large-scale develop

one thing is for sure - the people at the top are physically outnumbered

only problem is - they got the machines

'the great boundaries between man and machine
can have one at the point to murder all in between' - GZA

The Hound
05-23-2006, 11:08 AM
the only war about to happen concerns religion which will happen faster than you think

Frontal Lobotomy
05-23-2006, 11:43 AM
In England, racial tensions are fast reaching boiling point. There even a far rightwing council running one of London's suburbs now, the hate is on the way. I can see some heavy shit going down here in a few years, hence why I'm working to get out of the country by then

HANZO
05-23-2006, 11:55 AM
In England, racial tensions are fast reaching boiling point. There even a far rightwing council running one of London's suburbs now, the hate is on the way. I can see some heavy shit going down here in a few years, hence why I'm working to get out of the country by then

yeah true the BNP are getting more popular in places outside london. the racial tension is high because there are so many different cultures in the country, espiecially in london. theres a growing hate towards muslims. as for a fact i know that skinheads egg mosques and stand outside to shout abuse.
im doing the same as you man, gonna become a pilot and get myself the fuck outta england.

froth
05-23-2006, 12:18 PM
any coming war will be the result of people literally translating the religious scriptures of there own society in such a way that is not good for the global whole. while society specific cosmology and myth was essential when these groups were relatively isolated, mankind has not yet formulated a new myth or religion that effectively deals with the enitrety of humankind. examples of the failure of our western religion, for example, go everywhere from the obvious contempt of nature to the popularized debasement of women. however, their are surely shortcomings on all sides. until of new worldview is developed there will always be the possibilty of bloody confrontation, ironically in this case, under the servitude to the same god

The Hound
05-23-2006, 12:24 PM
dont come here dude LOL racial tensions here are at the extreme aswell especially with a fucked up government who dont wanna upset minority immigrants who fuck the place, thats what the war will be about, not 'fuck you yor black' or 'die you white cunt' itll be social opression which varies from country to country, its funny how all these cocksuckers who live in australia say 'fuck australia, fuck the west, fuck the liberal government' but yet, if its so bad why dont they go back to their own country? oh i could go on all night but i need some z's

denaturat
05-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I doubt there will be a war of whites against everyone else. there is no unity among the non whites, and unfortunately I see a lot of racism and hate that goes on between non-whites.

froth
05-23-2006, 12:48 PM
the only way it will probably happen is if our religious and political leaders fail us and people are forced to defend their families; the enlightened among us rightly see god not only in each other but in all things; this is what the closed palm Hindu greeting means, as well as the teachings of Jesus, Taosim, and literally countless other societal mythologies;the idea of a personal independence of others and of nature is a relatively late development and is a corruption of the natural state of being

Prince Rai
05-23-2006, 01:49 PM
yeah true the BNP are getting more popular in places outside london. the racial tension is high because there are so many different cultures in the country, espiecially in london. theres a growing hate towards muslims. as for a fact i know that skinheads egg mosques and stand outside to shout abuse.
im doing the same as you man, gonna become a pilot and get myself the fuck outta england.

i agree here.. there is a lot of tension.

considering recent home office blunders with immigration and the crimes etc..
BNP def on a rise overtly by winning major votes.

Prince Rai
05-23-2006, 01:56 PM
obviously the non white races are still being oppressed. do u think there's going to be a war? what if white folks dont wanna fight non white folks. i know its a fact that there are many white folks who wanna help people and not harm them. there's many non whites who see it the same way. i unno, i dont see freedom and shit in my future. where everyone lives happily and the greedy fucks who cause alot of suffering all surrender there ego's' an lifestyles or whatever, u know what i mean. i dont see all rich peeps as bad peeps but i still have a hard time seeing the good one's put there wealth and all they believe in aside. personally, i think there's alot of shit thats gonna happen to mankind coming soon thats gonna wipe us out. i dont know, somebody knows why the rich get richer and the poor dont get shit. why we're always lied too. why fuck ups like bush are placed in positions of power.

so i know i said id stay outta here, i decided id just make a thread instead of fuckin rockin someone elses boat. post some links, im not seeing the entire picture so yeah,

whats gonna go down in your opinion?

peace Sicka..

i definitely think that there are physical tensions out there amongst races in general, that may come under the question you posed.

however, the war is not such that we will be seing jet fighters etc from different blocks attacking each other.

the question of whites and non whites is very difficult to approach. on the one hand it is true that whites oppress non whites, i mean i live in an area of london where whites definitely assume superiority over other races, but it does not make me want to pick up guns end up in jail.

warfare is something that needs to be approached wisely.
and warfare needs to be understood.

the major warfare i envisage is the one of the mental. i believe races will question the beahviour of "man" in general, be he white, black, brown whatever. one day the ultimate truth of the matters concerning race right now will be answered in its unique way.

the physical warfare is a past time of peoples who lost the way to sort matters out in accordance to the true WAY.

whatever that "way" is will be exposed as soon as individuals wake up from an unconscious state of being.

Tangaz
05-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Paris...

WTF?
05-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Who knows, but slaverny is over.

Prince Rai
05-24-2006, 04:46 AM
Paris...

what were the aims and who won ultimately?

WARPATH
05-24-2006, 06:32 PM
I beleive a war of for clean drinking water will pop off before a race war.

froth
05-24-2006, 06:38 PM
were just in the slow, painful progress of accepting each other as ourselves. it is a return to a way that has existed, but it is the process of integrating science, technology, and cultural differences that will take time.

Sicka than aidZ
05-26-2006, 07:09 PM
sounds lame, ima skip it

maestro wooz
05-26-2006, 11:45 PM
we can take em all on

Aqueous Moon
05-28-2006, 09:34 PM
A war between righteous and un righteous seems more likely.

But, I do believe that a seperation between Whites and Blacks is immenent.

Don't have to take war....besides, whites got all the guns and police pigs in Amerikka, at least.

So, it would have to be some strange circumstances for it to go down, cuz we ain't tryna get slaughtered.

Kephrem
05-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Yes, coupled with the probablity that whites and non whites will also fight eachother, i.e. there would be obvious infighting between all the groups involved.

Basically.

Brand New Funk
05-29-2006, 09:04 AM
I can feel tention sometimes, even in Amsterdam. Myself, I aint dutch ether and I feel it even tho I`m white... Its not about the color, its about the culture more... at least over here..

blackwisdom
05-29-2006, 09:14 AM
After counsel with the ancestors we can see, but the Bible tells us what's going to happen. All things eventually go back to their essence.

Hotep

blackwisdom
05-29-2006, 09:26 AM

But, I do believe that a 1)seperation between Whites and Blacks is immenent.

Don't have to take war....besides, 2)whites got all the guns and police pigs in Amerikka, at least.

3)So, it would have to be some strange circumstances for it to go down, cuz we ain't tryna get slaughtered.1)There is an immense difference between that .001 difference between us. Their molecules aren't intuned to the universal essence, ours is. We can't even get bone marrow transfusions from them. So physically and spiritually there is a divide. What we see is the phenotype so determining who's who can be difficult from time to time.

2)More than that they have a completely dominant cultural structure that enforces them.

3)If we don't bring balance there are forces that will do it with or without us. It's a universal imbalance that's taking place here. This planet is but a itty bitty piece of the whole. If you have a sinus infection you don't get rid of your nose you heal it. Your whole body is effected by it as well. The whole body of the universe is feeling the infection of this planet, so it's going to be dealt with.

Hotep

LHX
05-29-2006, 09:30 AM
3)If we don't bring balance there are forces that will do it with or without us. It's a universal imbalance that's taking place here. This planet is but a itty bitty piece of the whole. If you have a sinus infection you don't get rid of your nose you heal it. Your whole body is effected by it as well. The whole body of the universe is feeling the infection of this planet, so it's going to be dealt with.

Hotep

this is one of the most insightful posts i have read in a while

the metaphor you use is very accurate

blackwisdom
05-29-2006, 09:31 AM
this is one of the most insightful posts i have read in a while

the metaphor you use is very accurateThank you I got the idea from one of the Baba's (Father).

Hotep

Kephrem
05-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Peace BLACK

Ayo, do they give any underground lectures by speakers such as Bobby Hemmitt or Phil Valentine on LIBradio?

Aqueous Moon
05-29-2006, 06:59 PM
1)There is an immense difference between that .001 difference between us. Their molecules aren't intuned to the universal essence, ours is. We can't even get bone marrow transfusions from them. So physically and spiritually there is a divide. What we see is the phenotype so determining who's who can be difficult from time to time.

2)More than that they have a completely dominant cultural structure that enforces them.

Hotep

Peace Blackwisdom!

Very nice add-ons.

They definitely contribute more clarity to the discussion.

Peace.

JASPER
05-29-2006, 10:04 PM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/5/0/50a0658e2d7c0bccd3200dfaa67f462a.jpg

Kephrem
05-30-2006, 10:18 AM
http://www.bnp.org.uk/images/books/whitegold.jpg

http://www.natvanbooks.com/cat/150.gif

blackwisdom
05-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Peace BLACK

Ayo, do they give any underground lectures by speakers such as Bobby Hemmitt or Phil Valentine on LIBradio?Anyone who is down with the struggle and that can add to the cause. Just hit Baba Keidi up and we'll see.

Thank you Aqueous Moon.

Kephrem it is true that whites were slaves and share croppers and blacks were plantation owners, but lets look at it for what it "is." Brother El Hajj Malik said that once we reach our hand over to Africa and Africa reaches her hand out to us there will be nother that anyone can do to stop us. This global system that is in place is trying to keep Africans from recognizing what and who they are. Noone can touch Japan right now because they never lost their 'history' 'land' nor 'culture.' Thanks for the info though. I'm not knocking just adding my two cents.

Hotep

Kephrem
05-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Anyone who is down with the struggle and that can add to the cause. Just hit Baba Keidi up and we'll see.

Is "Baba Keidi" the Conscious Rasta?

As for your comments, what were they specifically in reference to? I posted the front covers of two books (that deal with recorded white slavery) to counter Jaspers posting (the link) which was itself a mockery on slavery. (in other words, what I was trying to show is that all white people can't just throw slavery in black peoples faces because of their *own* history)

blackwisdom
05-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Is "Baba Keidi" the Conscious Rasta?

As for your comments, what were they specifically in reference to? I posted the front covers of two books (that deal with recorded white slavery) to counter Jaspers posting (the link) which was itself a mockery on slavery. (in other words, what I was trying to show is that all white people can't just throw slavery in black peoples faces because of their *own* history)Yes the Conscious Rasta.

I acknowledge and respect your comments because all ethnicity of people have been enslaved. I was just stating that it's the European Empires that are structured to continue the oppression of peoples on the planet in order to maintain their power position. An oppressor is an oppressor is an oppressor. The slave 'master' rapped his wife the same as his 'property.' He is as deeply scared as the 'slave.' I'm just stating that there is a perpetuated system that needs to be identified as the true problem. If you want to point a finger point it at the Arabs because they are the real catalyst of the institution of slavery.

Hotep

dead prez
05-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Peace BLACK

Ayo, do they give any underground lectures by speakers such as Bobby Hemmitt or Phil Valentine on LIBradio?do you mean on the radio, or like gatherings and shit? recentely a young man phoned into lib radio and requested the concious rasta come to his school and speak and he seemed pretty open to it. i assume if you wanted to put something together with him it wouldnt be beyond reach.

The Antagonist
05-31-2006, 06:29 PM
LMAO

Yeah, theres just going to be a massive war because there just that much hate between white peoples and non-white peoples. Give me a break. There are some sadly paranoid/ignorant people in the forum.